PDA

View Full Version : Thrilling Theatre Stage 531 - please look Storm8

yorkeme
02-26-16, 12:08 AM
I have been playing stage 531 for weeks upon weeks and I have only managed to get 2 stars, as have my "extremely talented veteran peers". Storm8, please look at this stage as there has to be some bug in the scoring that is keeping EVERY SINGLE PLAYER from getting 3 stars.

jim23cash
02-26-16, 09:19 AM
I have been playing stage 531 for weeks upon weeks and I have only managed to get 2 stars, as have my "extremely talented veteran peers". Storm8, please look at this stage as there has to be some bug in the scoring that is keeping EVERY SINGLE PLAYER from getting 3 stars.

I agree! We were all caught up at one point, and were playing that level constantly, every day. We used a wide variety of pals, from simple to complex and everything in between. I would occasionally get really close to three stars (bar looks full); but never with the same lineup! It's hard to believe that none of us would be able to get 3 stars. Please take a look at it, S8! Thank you, Annie :D

cwhet71
03-08-16, 07:52 AM
I got three stars pretty easily on this level. I used two rare pals Winkle (2 blue blasters), Batsalot (purple crystal), red bomb, green bomb.