PDA

View Full Version : Friar Duck - 2016 Feb 25

KIDDOBABE8
02-25-16, 02:57 AM
We won the Friar Duck on our very first spin on the first day of Spin to Win!!! :D:D:D

ogreve
02-25-16, 03:15 AM
Congrats!
So far I've spun a Beever and a Spruce Moose, both of which I already have long since deployed in the forest, but I hope they'll come in handy for getting the Pisces when it's released. Fingers crossed....

KIDDOBABE8
02-25-16, 03:32 AM
Thanks!
Got our third Spruce Moose on the next spin. I think you're right, we could use them for the Pisces goal line. Find out soon......

lydiatelad
06-28-17, 12:20 AM
I got a goal to breed friar duck, previously a spin-to-win prize which I didn't get. I got a 15 hour incubation with water/nature so I hope I got it at first attempt. Usually hopeless at breeding specific animals.

Silverrain1
06-28-17, 12:26 AM
I thought I had the duck but it turns out I don't. So I guess I will try for it. Bring on the turtisles

poofyena
06-28-17, 07:34 AM
On my fourth attempt now. 4 turtisles. I'm not a huge fan of the duck but would like it

Maheks
06-29-17, 05:54 PM
On my fourth attempt now. 4 turtisles. I'm not a huge fan of the duck but would like it
I've used ocean owl and Maid Mareian 2nd try (first time was chilli goat) and I've got 15 hrs breeding time. There's no 15hrs breeding time for common animal using water and nature so I think it's a Friar Duck. If u want to try these two animals.
Good luck

Alohatami
07-03-17, 09:30 AM
Usually hopeless at breeding specific animals.
That's me. I couldnt breed a Swan Princess despite nine days of continuous trying. I also couldn't manage a Knitten Kitten for the last zodiac quest. I'd have a Turtisle army now if I wasn't selling them as soon as they hatch. Once the Friar Duck quest drops down to 24 hours left, I'm going to give up, as I'm saving my gems in case I need to speed things along for the Grand Unicorn quest.

Scangelina
07-03-17, 06:19 PM
I just got 15hrs with Peridot Pheonix LVL 15 & Sapphire Cthulhu with only 17hrs left on goal. I had taken a break after repeated Turtisle fails to try to Cuckoonut. I finally got a it earlier. I hope the other trio pops after it finishes.

Silverrain1
07-04-17, 11:35 AM
Ahhhh! Why did I think this was 16 hours! Just got super excited wen I saw the 16 hour timer. Disappointed now