PDA

View Full Version : jack has not shown up in over 12 hours

CammoAmmo
02-24-16, 10:18 AM
title... already reinstalled game and refreshed several times.

Sabriiinax4
02-24-16, 10:19 AM
This happened to me too.. I played yesterday before going to bed and haven't see him since then, been over 12 hours also, and I reinstall the game too

teagal
02-24-16, 10:30 AM
title... already reinstalled game and refreshed several times.

I think he's gone on vacation! Come back Jack, we miss you.

HoshiHikara
02-24-16, 10:54 AM
Me too, I tapped him yesterday around 5 pm, then I got the goal to tap Jack, and I haven't seen him since.

**Edit** Tried opening up the Love and Cupcakes version of the game, he showed up and it counted towards the goal!

adorablerican
02-24-16, 11:03 AM
He isn't showing up on mines either but i'm playing on the love and cupcakes version since the regular update keeps freezing and crashing on me.

kooky panda
02-24-16, 11:06 AM
Hey thought it was just my bakery! I have not see him since yesterday. I will report this over.

Sabriiinax4
02-24-16, 11:20 AM
I reinstalled the Love Cupcake version and Jack walked in and it worked for the goal :)

cosmolife
02-24-16, 11:25 AM
Oh so glad I saw this bug thread. Please add me to the list of not seeing Jack since this event started yesterday. I'll go and reinstall the love cupcakes version to see if he'll come by my bakery. Thanks for the tip :)

kooky panda
02-24-16, 11:28 AM
Oh so glad I saw this bug thread. Please add me to the list of not seeing Jack since this event started yesterday. I'll go and reinstall the love cupcakes version to see if he'll come by my bakery. Thanks for the tip :)

I did go to the Love and cupcakes version and he walked right in! My task completed.

phatzs
02-24-16, 11:29 AM
I think jack is striking!Add me to the list of him not showing!

phatzs
02-24-16, 11:49 AM
I got it by going to the love and cupcakes version, but hopefully they get this fixed soon.

catfoodie
02-24-16, 12:52 PM
That's weird I thought we can drop the valentine version coz there have been new update for regular version... Anyways thanks for the tip I'll try to download other version too!

kooky panda
02-25-16, 08:45 AM
This has been fixed!!

I saw Jack in my regular version yesterday! Is anyone else still not seeing Jack on the regular version?