PDA

View Full Version : Zeus Moose Feb 26 2016

kooky panda
02-23-16, 03:08 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28987&d=1456547274 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28987&d=1456547274)

Edit- Relisted August 4 2016

http://40.media.tumblr.com/e7da36d5a0fe0d1e6f0f10aa71f42a0b/tumblr_inline_o30raoB2u81qm7yoc_540.png
Some say this mythical creature can lead its own pantheon. Bring some electricity and life to your collection. Don?t be afraid of their thunderous sound; add the Zeus Moose to your Forest today, only in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=OTQxMzk3NTBlMzQ0ODg5ZWUzNTQyYThkZWJmZTRjMGNlMTA1 NjEwMixEZ1loekdMYw%3D%3D)!

ogreve
02-23-16, 03:31 PM
Electric-water and there's a Beever on the Spin to Win wheel, which I incidentally directly got on my main account. Maybe the Pisces animal will involve electric-water breeding...

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 05:14 PM
Very possible since water is the right element for Pisces. Zeus Moose would be a nice fail if it is the Beever we need to breed instead of Spruce Moose.

ogreve
02-25-16, 03:13 AM
Well, on yesterday's spin to win I got the Spruce Moose!
I am now really, really hoping that the Pisces animal will be obtainable in the same way as was the case for Aquarius. At least, I have both of the 'Breedable Spinnables' in storage now and that way they would serve a good purpose. :P

The long fails of the past 3+ weeks have been pounding away again at me, so I'd love some free breeding time to aim for an Obsidian Cyclops. It would be a tremendous bonus if we have to hatch a Spruce Moose or Beever in order to get the Pisces....

Sandybellee
02-25-16, 09:11 AM
Well, on yesterday's spin to win I got the Spruce Moose!
I am now really, really hoping that the Pisces animal will be obtainable in the same way as was the case for Aquarius. At least, I have both of the 'Breedable Spinnables' in storage now and that way they would serve a good purpose. :P

The long fails of the past 3+ weeks have been pounding away again at me, so I'd love some free breeding time to aim for an Obsidian Cyclops. It would be a tremendous bonus if we have to hatch a Spruce Moose or Beever in order to get the Pisces....

Congrats! You are in a very good place for the goal line if it works like last time. Good luck with Obsidian Cyclops! :)

Silverrain1
02-25-16, 11:20 AM
Aw I really like the look of this animal. Hope I can get it. I didn't have much luck with the last moose tho! Wokld also love the Pisces and Hopefully I can buy the other celestial habitats!

Drachenia
02-26-16, 12:48 PM
Ouch ouch again limit animal , I breed with Charger / Crystal Unicorn

1. Conducktor
2. Conducktor

skeexix
02-26-16, 12:58 PM
Just got an 18 hour timer. Maybe they're being nice to me since I'm still so upset about the Infernowl.

Drachenia
02-26-16, 01:09 PM
Just got an 18 hour timer. Maybe they're being nice to me since I'm still so upset about the Infernowl.

Ouch ouch strike and ship sunk , there is no 18 hours hatching time . Congratulations

littelprincess0313
02-26-16, 01:33 PM

First try also 18h - probable a way to make it up to me as it took me 45 tries for the love bug which i still didnt get in the end -.-

oo56
02-26-16, 05:02 PM
Just got 18 hrs on my first try! :) I don't think there is any other Electric/Water animal with this breeding time. So happy, although I really didn't care for this animal! After not being able to get the Love Big or XOXO Ox.

cardinalpsy
02-26-16, 09:28 PM
Surprisingly, managed to get this one on first try with frostfang and citrine peregrin. The egg looks cool. Best of luck everyone.:)

RowanaFarrin
02-27-16, 06:27 AM
I got it! Second try with Lightning Leopard and Frostfang! :D So very happy to get this one as it looks very cool!

Drachenia
02-27-16, 11:33 AM
Ouch ouch again limit animal , I breed with Charger / Crystal Unicorn

1. Conducktor
2. Conducktor
3. Conducktor
4. Conducktor
5. Conducktor
6. Conducktor
7. Conducktor
8. Falconch
9. Falconch
10. Yahu I have got, this pretty animal with Crystal Unicorn/Charger

Oh he is beautiful in this habitat and now I have at least one of the limit deer

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160304/u6iipreh.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

LocalNews
02-27-16, 11:47 AM
Just got an 18 hour timer and hope this will be a Zeus Moose. Hope my luck has changed since I didn't even get one of the last trio animals.
I don't know what else this could be.

sweetypies97
02-27-16, 09:41 PM
I hot an 18 hour timer on my first attempt.

ninasidstorm8
02-27-16, 09:47 PM
I hot an 18 hour timer on my first attempt.

Congratulations!!!

31aug2002
02-28-16, 02:26 AM
Got an 18 hr timer with first attempt. Yay.!!!!
So when I moved the egg to nest and put in magnetic mouse with Crystal unicorn ... Got another 18 hr. Oh ****... Now will have to sell one.... As don't have space for more than 1.
Why does this not happen when I am trying my hardest to get the trios ???

ogreve
02-28-16, 04:26 AM
I've managed to put in two attempts now, the first one was a Falconch and the second... ...the long sought after 22 hour Hippogryph!
So, whether I get the moose or not, at least I'm really happy with this "fail".:P

natxjkkggg
02-28-16, 05:53 AM
Congratulation Olaf,
So different could a fail like a Hippogryph be.I got my third one!!!

Silverrain1
02-28-16, 06:41 AM
I've managed to put in two attempts now, the first one was a Falconch and the second... ...the long sought after 22 hour Hippogryph!
So, whether I get the moose or not, at least I'm really happy with this "fail".:P

Congrats! I love my hippogryph so I have two of them, one epic one about level 6 or so. Pretty good in tournaments to!

SmaugyHobit
02-28-16, 09:12 AM
Not much a fan of this animal, but since I'm done with the storybook I mine as well try I guess.

ninasidstorm8
02-29-16, 09:20 AM
I got my 18 hour timer this morning. I am doing pretty good with the Rares this year. Missed out on the Infernowl (of course it had to be limited) but I have bred all of the other breedable Rares released this year except the Cockatorch. Ironically, I have not managed to breed a single one of the new Super Rares released this year but I have bred 2 Gem hybrids. Funny how luck works sometimes.

ogreve
03-01-16, 03:52 AM
Despite trying for it I may well miss out on this one, as this morning I got this instead:

Yay!!!!
The Moose is beautiful, but this is so much better of course! :)

Sandybellee
03-01-16, 04:34 AM
Despite trying for it I may well miss out on this one, as this morning I got this instead:

Yay!!!!

Yay! Congrats! At this rate you'll soon collect all the gem hybrids! :)

natxjkkggg
03-01-16, 04:50 AM
Concratulation Olaf,
A very, very good compensation!!!!!
It is Your first Pearl Peryton!?

Drachenia
03-01-16, 05:22 AM

Yay!!!!

Congratulations to Perl Peryton Olafo :D

ninasidstorm8
03-01-16, 08:20 AM

Yay!!!!

Congratulations!!!

matiasabad94
03-01-16, 10:59 AM

Yay!!!!

Congrats!!!

MaribouMay
03-01-16, 12:00 PM
Congratulation Olaf,
So different could a fail like a Hippogryph be.I got my third one!!!

Me too! I already had a Hippogryph and now I have gotten 2 back to back. :-/

Is this one limited or is it just the sale that is limited? If it is limited, do we know when it leaves?

ogreve
03-01-16, 01:42 PM
Thanks to all for the congrats of having gotten a Hippogryph and now even a Pearl Peryton!
These are two animals that were long sought after by me and I'm glad to have bred them!
I actually like the Zeus Moose a lot too, but chances are slim now that I'll breed one before time is up.
As for MaribouMay's question: I *think* the animal itself is limited but recently we thought the same about some other apparently YALBAs that turned out to be only YABAs (with only the sale being limited). On Friday we'll know...

calvinxx
03-03-16, 12:21 AM

I got it with Confetti Yeti and Gummy Bear!! Yay!! I like the moose a lot and I feel like it is limited since there is a timer splash screen but you never know

GanleeKalinae
03-04-16, 03:26 AM
Just got an 18 hour timer on my last attempt before the countdown runs out! It's been a week full of conducktors, one falconch and one Beaver. I wasn't even going to try one last time but lucky I did!

Drachenia
03-04-16, 07:03 AM
I have the Zeus Moose get , please look at post 14 in this topic

Allixiandra
03-04-16, 07:47 AM
After fail after fail I got a 22 hours which I think it is a Hippogryph and I don't have this yet. So I am not too sad that I probably will not get this... 🤗

ogreve
03-04-16, 11:52 AM
Hah!
What luck!
With less than 1 hour to go before the update time I could make another breeding and considered sitting it out in anticipation of the Panda. But I figured, oh well, let's have a last roll of the dice on it, put in my CU (9) and the Charger and bam! 18 hours in the den! :)
Nice!
This time around the water-electric breeding has proven to be VERY prolific for me: first the Hippogryph that had eluded me for a long time, then Pearl Peryton (!) and now the Zeus Moose to top it off! :)

matiasabad94
03-04-16, 11:58 AM
Hah!
What luck!
With less than 1 hour to go before the update time I could make another breeding and considered sitting it out in anticipation of the Panda. But I figured, oh well, let's have a last roll of the dice on it, put in my CU (9) and the Charger and bam! 18 hours in the den! :)
Nice!
This time around the water-electric breeding has proven to be VERY prolific for me: first the Hippogryph that had eluded me for a long time, then Pearl Peryton (!) and now the Zeus Moose to top it off! :)

You're on a roll!

ninasidstorm8
03-04-16, 12:07 PM
Hah!
What luck!
Nice!

Congratulations!!! I hope you can keep the streak going.

Sandybellee
03-04-16, 12:18 PM
Hah!
What luck!
Nice!

Congrats! That's a very nice breeding streak!

Silverrain1
08-04-16, 12:39 PM
Woo hoo! I love the Zeus moose and so glad it's back. I got it on my second attempt!

saucysammis
08-04-16, 12:46 PM
Congratulations! It is beautiful.

jsburas123
08-04-16, 05:01 PM
Yeah! Just got this first try!

Clark_Wayne
08-04-16, 06:31 PM
got 18 on 2nd try with CU-charger :) yeah !

Silverrain1
08-06-16, 12:29 AM
Congratulations! It is beautiful.

Thanks for the congrats! Good luck to those still trying and congrats to those who have got it.

Cdnfroglover
08-08-16, 07:48 AM
I gave up on Leo early and have been trying for the moose straight through (with the exception of my one lucky try for thr rooted rhino!) A football team of Conducktors and nothing else! Bummed, he's awesome.

woowoo69
08-08-16, 09:45 PM
I have him in my den at last