PDA

View Full Version : Stormie's Store...

krissy4115
02-23-16, 02:57 PM
So, we have Stormie's Store. I can't delete it. Their food is always spoiled. Decorations are behind on updates. They also have a 57% on their ♡ meter. What is the point of Storm8 having a neighbor on the games if they are not going to maintain and keep it up-to-date whenever they release a new update? Isn't that the whole point of them having the bakery?

twospoons
02-23-16, 03:08 PM
But stormie still responds to all requests! I don't think I've actually visited stormie in years.

I think it would be neat to have a "guest designer" program for stormie though.

monstertop
02-23-16, 03:23 PM
Stormie does respond to all requests which is helpful. I mean, I have all my other neighbors who respond, but when I need to send one request, it comes in very handy. I'd rather not have it deleted. I never visit it either.

tonyzbabe
02-23-16, 03:29 PM
Absolutely doll! ;-)

tonyzbabe
02-23-16, 03:31 PM
Reply was for monstertop (newbie.. figuring things out)

pcabral03
02-23-16, 04:38 PM
I like having Stormie. After you've sent parts req's to all your neighbors and you've received 20 back, you can then send another parts req to Stormie for a total of 21 parts req's for the day.

krissy4115
02-23-16, 07:42 PM
I know it's nice having like a guaranteed parts giver but it is very annoying having this one neighbor on my list who is not really active. I don't like having non active players on my list and since I tip everyone on my list...

I don't know, I just think that they should use Stormie's as like the "model" store whenever new updates or holidays or whatever comes out.

MarioBros96
02-24-16, 01:44 PM
I find Stormie very helpful. Granted, it's most likely a bot who just accepts part requests, but still. It's also good for tipping to raise your Star level a little. By the way, has anyone ever noticed how, when you ever visit Stormie's Bakery, some tables are already filled? And how there are messages on its wall?