PDA

View Full Version : Bakery update : Feb. 24th 2016

twospoons
02-23-16, 02:36 PM
Hey every, just a heads up that this week's content is going to be a little delayed. I'll provide you with more updates as we get more information. Sorry!

There is still a "sweetheart fountain" but it is not an appliance. It is just a decoration. This item was never intended to be an appliance, so you're not missing out on any content. We updated the image as the original looked too much like an appliance. Sorry for the confusion!

http://36.media.tumblr.com/9e332bb839bfbec48664502d9585ee16/tumblr_inline_o30rax45Az1qm7yoc_540.png

Continue with this season of love by treating your loved ones. Cookies, Brownies, Cupcakes, you name it! Your Customers will be feeling the love from the Sweetheart Crate. Get that loving feeling in your Bakery with the Sweetheart Baker, only in Bakery Story!

Satisfy a sweet tooth with these new items:

Giant Sweetheart
Sweetheart Fountain
Sweetheart Treats

twospoons
02-23-16, 02:38 PM
Crate as predicted by…well, everyone. I'm very over Valentine's content, so no temptation for me! although I do like the first prize (would never get it anyway, so still no temptation)

and I spy an appliance as well? I'm behind on building, but that's new, right?

monstertop
02-23-16, 02:45 PM
I was very open to last week's pink update because you have to give them a break too, but... this is so much, hahah.

and I spy an appliance as well? I'm behind on building, but that's new, right?

I personally am kind of overwhelmed by all these new appliances but it does look new to me as well, and I'm sure the other players will appreciate that(:

pixiegamer
02-23-16, 02:53 PM
Oooh, this is interesting. I wonder if the appliance is a box prize; that would be new :)

DragonWished
02-23-16, 02:54 PM
An appliance in a crate? Or a crate with a side of appliance?

Mixed reviews, methinks.

Sebsmommy15
02-23-16, 02:56 PM
Looks pretty, glad it's s crate because for me I don't have to buy more things lol! Can't wait to see them in others' bakeries!Hope that hidden appliance is separate from the crate :)

twospoons
02-23-16, 02:56 PM
Oooh, this is interesting. I wonder if the appliance is a box prize; that would be new :)

what a horrifying idea!

LalaSmooth
02-23-16, 03:05 PM
Is that a new drink appliance or is it part of a crate??

LalaSmooth
02-23-16, 03:06 PM
Btw valentines is gone now come on!!

LalaSmooth
02-23-16, 03:07 PM

I hope not. I'd spend hundreds of money just to get this

Bakerling
02-23-16, 03:16 PM
Wow that Sweetheart Fountain look nice. I love that Sweetheart Baker too.

geordieprogman
02-23-16, 03:54 PM
I hope the appliance isn't in the crate. That would be much worse than paying gems for ovens. It would mean that you would pay 24 gems just to try and get one oven! I'm pretty sure it would be separate from the crate. I hope this is the last of the pink heart stuff.

monstertop
02-23-16, 04:01 PM
It's a very pretty appliance, so it'd be a huge miss if it was indeed in a crate. Let's all hope for the best. On another note, I can't wait for spring updates to come :P

pcabral03
02-23-16, 04:31 PM
New appliance nice more gems from mastering recipes =))

pipipooh1977
02-23-16, 05:22 PM
If that's a new appliance and it's not in a crate or for gems then I'm happy! Better than what RS is getting.

deekathleen
02-23-16, 07:05 PM
I think I'm going to just not even chance a crate anymore that has a dog or cat in it anymore. I also bet that appliance is a prize in the box.

miryam29
02-23-16, 07:17 PM
I love it.

planetpeace12
02-23-16, 08:38 PM
Again, stupid recycled Valentines stuff after Valentine's day! And it's a crate! Boring. :mad: Nopenopenopenopenopenopenope.

CuteTali
02-23-16, 09:27 PM
So pretty. Keep up the cute pink themes! :)

lenasdinner
02-23-16, 10:00 PM
Come one people.........where do you get idea for appilance to be in crate/box???hope this is not it,because I'm never buyin it.

pcabral03
02-23-16, 10:40 PM
If that's a new appliance and it's not in a crate or for gems then I'm happy! Better than what RS is getting.

I think I'm going to just not even chance a crate anymore that has a dog or cat in it anymore. I also bet that appliance is a prize in the box.

Come one people.........where do you get idea for appilance to be in crate/box???hope this is not it,because I'm never buyin it.

I don't think the appliance will be in a box/crate, it's more than likely for coins or gems. I only buy appliances for coins though so I hope it's not for gems. The decor I think yes maybe box/crate.

deekathleen
02-24-16, 07:02 AM
Well it is a crate, it says in the description sweetheart crate.

taoyingying
02-24-16, 08:39 AM
I sure hope the appliance is not in the crate! It could take over 100 gems to get just ONE fountain. I usually keep 3 of each appliance. Think of how much it gonna take :/

Other than this concern, it's actually a nice box. I like everything I see in the preview picture (except that dog. ANOTHER DOG? Hellooooo?!). Maybe I will give it a try or two :)

Natasha_07
02-24-16, 08:45 AM
More freaking pink, how much pink does one need!

sls0991
02-24-16, 11:23 AM
Am I the only one who thinks the "Sweetheart Treats" looks kind of strange? Anyway, I'm always happy about having more servers/people/hazels in my bakery. I'm just curious why we've had a few updates of pink/hearts but no new pink wallpaper or tiles that haven't been for gems. I don't think we've even gotten a new wallpaper/tile that was new and for gems, have we?

pcabral03
02-24-16, 11:49 AM
Well it is a crate, it says in the description sweetheart crate.

I sure hope the appliance is not in the crate! It could take over 100 gems to get just ONE fountain. I usually keep 3 of each appliance. Think of how much it gonna take :/

Other than this concern, it's actually a nice box. I like everything I see in the preview picture (except that dog. ANOTHER DOG? Hellooooo?!). Maybe I will give it a try or two :)

Don't think appliance will be in crate, decor will be in it though.

FrozenTurtle
02-24-16, 11:56 AM
Hey every, just a heads up that this week's content is going to be a little delayed. I'll provide you with more updates as we get more information. Sorry!

sls0991
02-24-16, 12:04 PM

Thank you for the heads up FrozenTurtle!

ievuxia
02-24-16, 12:12 PM

Thanks! I was wondering if something's wrong with my game, lol. Hope the update will arrive soon.

aiyoosha
02-24-16, 12:17 PM

thx for letting us know ^_^

alicee11
02-24-16, 12:21 PM
How much delayed?! One day??

PennyLane1900
02-24-16, 12:21 PM
Is the snowy wedding crate from a few weeks ago or from today?

sls0991
02-24-16, 12:26 PM
Is the snowy wedding crate from a few weeks ago or from today?

Snowy wedding crate is from a previous update.

PennyLane1900
02-24-16, 12:29 PM
Snowy wedding crate is from a previous update.

Thank you for letting me know!😃 So there's still hope the drink maschine isn't in the crate.

LalaSmooth
02-24-16, 12:29 PM
What if the appliance is just a decoration?? I don't see the recipes on the counters

Bakerling
02-24-16, 12:32 PM
Thank you for informing. I am waiting now.

sls0991
02-24-16, 12:34 PM
What if the appliance is just a decoration?? I don't see the recipes on the counters

:O Take that back! lol.

You're welcome, PennyLane1900. I still wouldn't put it past S8 though.. I was honestly thinking it could be a crate as well.. :/

LilLemonPie
02-24-16, 12:43 PM
Maybe that's the reason of the delay, maybe they are still designing the reciper

seachef2
02-24-16, 12:44 PM
If the new appliance is a box item I won't be having one it's 24 Gems a time for opening boxes and you don't even get to plick your prize.

DawnLovesDD
02-24-16, 12:45 PM
I am over the Valentines stuff. Valentines was 10 days ago. This should have all been brought out prior to then. Right now we should be getting ready for Mardi Gras, St Patricks, Easter, Spring, etc...The oven does look cute though I must say. The gem items need to stop though. This is an online game and noone should be investing money into it. I was getting 10 gems per day for watching videos which went down to 3. I need to expand which is 40 gems to do so at this level so that means it will take me 2 weeks for every expansion. That is crazy. I want to be able to buy items. Storm8 please start making this game more reasonable or you will lose people. I hear a lot of people complaining about gems and how everything went up in price. Also food is taking forever to get used from ovens. I have so much! I have plenty of tables and only 5-10 customers at a time if that. We should be having at leave 30 in a room at a time as I read. Please get this all fixed! I am spending a good majority of my day on here tipping 400 nbrs just to get what I need as a new player. I have a life. Please find a way to make tipping easier, earning coins easier, food getting server with more customers, way more non gem items and while I am at it cuter stuff like in the past. All the recent items look too cartoony. Go back to what works as nothing released recently is that cute. Also while on subject please release all old ovens/goals and items so that us newer players can get them. It's an online game and noone should care if newer players get old items. It is for fun and means nothing in life if you get hwat I mean. Let us all be able to enjoy it. Most of the stuff in the store is just leftovers and not as cute making me not want to purchase alot. If I do like it, its gems which I refuse to pay for. Just my thoughts...

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 12:52 PM
I don't think the appliance will be in a box/crate, it's more than likely for coins or gems. I only buy appliances for coins though so I hope it's not for gems. The decor I think yes maybe box/crate.

They don't release recipes along with a crate. It's one or the other. So if we get a new appliance then the decor will not be in a crate.

deekathleen
02-24-16, 12:53 PM
Well if they didn't charge real money or no one ever bought gems the game wouldn't have lasted. Be happy you get three free gems a day. I'm on android an am lucky if I get six free a month. When I only played on kindle I got no free daily gems and no free gems for downloads.

Also after you get past a certain expansion level the expansions will cost 80 gems to expand.

deekathleen
02-24-16, 12:54 PM
They don't release recipes along with a crate. It's one or the other. So if we get a new appliance then the decor will not be in a crate.

It says right in the description from the blog that it is a crate.

Bakerling
02-24-16, 01:09 PM
Maybe that's the reason of the delay, maybe they are still designing the reciper

I think that is the reason for the delay. last year there was also a delay that last about an hour. Hope we don't have to wait for several hours.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 01:15 PM
It says right in the description from the blog that it is a crate.

Oh...well then if it's a crate we aren't getting a new appliance. The appliance in the picture must be a decor item. Shame...I was really hoping for more recipes.

sleepygs
02-24-16, 01:20 PM
I am so thankful for these forums and for Turtle's update! I thought I was confused about which day of the week it was! LOL it's been a long week IRL, so...

(It also doesn't help I have new neighbors sending me gumdrops and hot chocolate! I wasn't around for any oven that needed gumdrops, so I have no idea what is going on!!!)

alicee11
02-24-16, 01:23 PM
Stop complaining people, the most important the update is cute and that is not a doggy dog create like RS

planetpeace12
02-24-16, 01:49 PM
I am over the Valentines stuff. Valentines was 10 days ago. This should have all been brought out prior to then. Right now we should be getting ready for Mardi Gras, St Patricks, Easter, Spring, etc...The oven does look cute though I must say. The gem items need to stop though. This is an online game and noone should be investing money into it. I was getting 10 gems per day for watching videos which went down to 3. I need to expand which is 40 gems to do so at this level so that means it will take me 2 weeks for every expansion. That is crazy. I want to be able to buy items. Storm8 please start making this game more reasonable or you will lose people. I hear a lot of people complaining about gems and how everything went up in price. Also food is taking forever to get used from ovens. I have so much! I have plenty of tables and only 5-10 customers at a time if that. We should be having at leave 30 in a room at a time as I read. Please get this all fixed! I am spending a good majority of my day on here tipping 400 nbrs just to get what I need as a new player. I have a life. Please find a way to make tipping easier, earning coins easier, food getting server with more customers, way more non gem items and while I am at it cuter stuff like in the past. All the recent items look too cartoony. Go back to what works as nothing released recently is that cute. Also while on subject please release all old ovens/goals and items so that us newer players can get them. It's an online game and noone should care if newer players get old items. It is for fun and means nothing in life if you get hwat I mean. Let us all be able to enjoy it. Most of the stuff in the store is just leftovers and not as cute making me not want to purchase alot. If I do like it, its gems which I refuse to pay for. Just my thoughts...

Well said, Tink. I am with you in that Valentine's day has passed over a week ago and it's time to bring out the next holiday. S8 doesn't know much about holidays. Yes they should have brought this out before the actual holiday, but instead we got recycled Valentine's themes twice after we complained about Valentine's day being over. I think St. Patrick's day would be the most appropriate holiday theme to do next. We didn't get anything for that. I hope we will this year.

monstertop
02-24-16, 01:55 PM
(It also doesn't help I have new neighbors sending me gumdrops and hot chocolate! I wasn't around for any oven that needed gumdrops, so I have no idea what is going on!!!)

You need gumdrops and lollipops for the Candy Oven. I don't think it's a locked oven nor a goal oven.

taoyingying
02-24-16, 01:56 PM
I am over the Valentines stuff. Valentines was 10 days ago. This should have all been brought out prior to then. Right now we should be getting ready for Mardi Gras, St Patricks, Easter, Spring, etc...The oven does look cute though I must say. The gem items need to stop though. This is an online game and noone should be investing money into it.I was getting 10 gems per day for watching videos which went down to 3. I need to expand which is 40 gems to do so at this level so that means it will take me 2 weeks for every expansion. That is crazy. I want to be able to buy items. Storm8 please start making this game more reasonable or you will lose people. I hear a lot of people complaining about gems and how everything went up in price. Also food is taking forever to get used from ovens. I have so much! I have plenty of tables and only 5-10 customers at a time if that. We should be having at leave 30 in a room at a time as I read. Please get this all fixed! I am spending a good majority of my day on here tipping 400 nbrs just to get what I need as a new player. I have a life. Please find a way to make tipping easier, earning coins easier, food getting server with more customers, way more non gem items and while I am at it cuter stuff like in the past. All the recent items look too cartoony. Go back to what works as nothing released recently is that cute. Also while on subject please release all old ovens/goals and items so that us newer players can get them. It's an online game and noone should care if newer players get old items. It is for fun and means nothing in life if you get hwat I mean. Let us all be able to enjoy it. Most of the stuff in the store is just leftovers and not as cute making me not want to purchase alot. If I do like it, its gems which I refuse to pay for. Just my thoughts...

LOL at the highlighted part. If it's an online game, it should be completely free? So the developers should all just work for free? I wonder how many online games you ever played... You are getting free gems for watching videos, and a lot of players don't have that offer, so be grateful. And complaining about expanding every two weeks? It took me more than 2 months to get my last upgrade (with coin). How many players would be dying if they can expand that fast!

CassieJo84
02-24-16, 01:58 PM
Yes, please release holiday decor before the actual holiday...Valentine's day has passed, so I'm not willing to spend gems on decor that I may want to use next year. Break out the spring stuff, please!

LalaSmooth
02-24-16, 02:19 PM
Still no update.....

alicee11
02-24-16, 02:24 PM
Heyyy where is the update

abrightfuture
02-24-16, 02:26 PM

LOL! All online game purchases are optional. If you don't want to purchase them, you don't have to. There are a decent amount of coin items, should you choose not to. As for the highlighted area...most players say they aren't getting any free gems at all, and those that do, have never gotten more then 2 or three. 10?!? That's nothing to sneeze at. Wish I were that lucky! I agree, we could certainly use some spring/St. Patty's Day stuff, but next year, when V-Day comes back around, you will be thankful they gave us so much.

I will ill agree with this: "food is taking forever to get used from ovens. I have so much! I have plenty of tables and only 5-10 customers at a time if that." Though I have the allotted 30 customers at any given time. I've noticed since the disastourous update 6 or so months ago, I'm not earning as many coins and food is going extra slow. That definitely needs to be fixed. :(

abrightfuture
02-24-16, 02:29 PM
P.S. What's going on with the update? lol! My neighbors are starting to get twitchy! Haha!

Sebsmommy15
02-24-16, 02:40 PM
I still want to know why there's a fountain appliance when it's only a crate. And as for the gems for watching videos.. I do receive 10 a day for almost a week now. And I hope they do start bringing the new occasions early on!

steelersbabyyy
02-24-16, 02:45 PM
I still want to know why there's a fountain appliance when it's only a crate. And as for the gems for watching videos.. I do receive 10 a day for almost a week now. And I hope they do start bringing the new occasions early on!

lucky! my gems for videos got taken away. and when i messaged them about it and they said it was only a promotion and could stop at anytime.

kat8rose
02-24-16, 02:55 PM
First post states delay in update.

I am droid, so maybe that is why I never get free gems for watching videos. I would luv it. Don't look at gift horse in the mouth

pcabral03
02-24-16, 03:12 PM

Any word on update, will it be later today or tomorrow?

Sebsmommy15
02-24-16, 03:17 PM
@steelers. I don't mind if it was taken away first time it was like 3 gems for some odd hours till this week it went up a notch daily. Not sure if we are even allowed to talk about this on this update topic lol oops. And that may be true. I'm Apple.

adorablerican
02-24-16, 03:19 PM
I wonder if the "Sweatheart fountain" is the appliance (or fountain) for the crate.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 03:20 PM
Well either that appliance is a decoration or it's an actual working appliance that's in the crate....either way makes no difference to me because I'm not trying this crate. I'm not wasting my gems on it.

There is no way they would release an appliance the same time as a crate. So that appliance is in the crate, whether it works or not is the question.

LalaSmooth
02-24-16, 03:22 PM
I wonder if the "Sweatheart fountain" is the appliance (or fountain) for the crate.

I do not know if it's just a decoration or an actual appliance.. Usually with a new oven or drink machine, there would be recipes on the counters but I do not see any but I hope they haven't added it in the crate. I'm gettinf ready for the parts (if any) we can only wait and see

ojapple96
02-24-16, 03:23 PM
Let's not give them any ideas people! The appliances have NEVER been in a crate and we've been getting 1 a week for awhile crate or no crate. I'm hoping the delay isn't so they can try this idea out now that it's been floated😖

Sebsmommy15
02-24-16, 03:27 PM
That wouldn't be fun if that were to happen. This has happened before (delay) so I hope it doesn't take as long as before.

monstertop
02-24-16, 03:30 PM
Whether the appliance is actually a new appliance or just a decoration, whether it's in the crate or not... I'd like the update to happen soon so I can move on with my life LOL. I'm so anxious to see the updates on Wednesday that I'm so distracted from all my other work :P

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 03:30 PM
Let's not give them any ideas people! The appliances have NEVER been in a crate and we've been getting 1 a week for awhile crate or no crate. I'm hoping the delay isn't so they can try this idea out now that it's been floated��

Asking players to buy a crate for a working appliance is worse than making players pay 5 gems for one. If they thought they got raked over the coals with the 5 gem appliances that they did in the past wait till they ask 24 gems for one. That's why this Sweetheart Fountain can't be a working appliance, it must be a decoration. Or the delay is they are making it a working appliance and offering everything outside the crate.

We have not been getting an appliance every week, when there's a crate release we don't get an appliance that week.

Sebsmommy15
02-24-16, 03:40 PM
Now that you said that, idk if this has ever happened before, a appliance decor.. And what a such an odd place to put it next to the basic oven to make it seem that it's a working appliance oh well I guess we will find out soon enough.

Bakerling
02-24-16, 03:41 PM
I have been waiting for more than 4 hours. It is really time consuming for just waiting for the Sweetheart Crate to come out. How much longer do we need to wait ???

Bakerling
02-24-16, 03:42 PM
This should not happen to often so that we will find this game interesting. Please hurry up guy. Thanks.

twospoons
02-24-16, 03:53 PM
maybe they just decided to actually check the scale of objects before they released them, and now they have to fix all of it!

DragonWished
02-24-16, 03:58 PM
The verbiage in the blog has changed. Sweetheart Fountain is gone. In its place is Sweetheart Pup.

Sigh. Dogs everywhere this week.

Sebsmommy15
02-24-16, 04:09 PM
What a tease!

aiyoosha
02-24-16, 04:11 PM
The verbiage in the blog has changed. Sweetheart Fountain is gone. In its place is Sweetheart Pup.

r u serious? omg they mustve saw our coments on rs and wanted to give us the pleasure here of having mutts in our bakery too

geordieprogman
02-24-16, 04:12 PM

It is still the same picture with the sweetheart fountain though. Surely they aren't going to remove it when we're all waiting for it.

aiyoosha
02-24-16, 04:18 PM
It is still the same picture with the sweetheart fountain though. Surely they aren't going to remove it when we're all waiting for it.

it still better come cuz everyones all excited for it, tho if it doesnt come itll probably be for next week? who the heck knows cuz sometimes they show us stuff thats for another update

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 04:22 PM
The appliance must have been an oops release....that explains the delay. Maybe when the crate comes out it won't be a part if it. I wonder if it will be released next week instead.

ievuxia
02-24-16, 04:23 PM

Wow this is so weird. Can't wait to find out if we'll get the appliance out of crate or not. I really doubt they'd put appliances in crates though.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 04:26 PM
Wow this is so weird. Can't wait to find out if we'll get the appliance out of crate or not. I really doubt they'd put appliances in crates though.

I can't believe players think we are getting a working appliance with a crate....it wont happen. We NEVER get a crate the same week as an appliance....Never....so this appliance is either not supposed to be released yet and they are changing it or its not a working appliance, it's a decoration.

ievuxia
02-24-16, 04:28 PM
it still better come cuz everyones all excited for it, tho if it doesnt come itll probably be for next week? who the heck knows cuz sometimes they show us stuff thats for another update

Haha this is so true! Like those ice counters n santa tables n chairs. We saw them in a blog pic and then they changed the pic and got us all confused and released them a week later lol..

pcabral03
02-24-16, 04:29 PM

You're right verbiage for fountain is gone, most likely won't be released and will just be crate 😓

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/Screenshot_20160224-152507_1_zpsxsjcsucn.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/Screenshot_20160224-152507_1_zpsxsjcsucn.jpg.html)

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 04:32 PM
You're right verbiage for fountain is gone, most likely won't be released and will just be crate ��

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/Screenshot_20160224-152507_1_zpsxsjcsucn.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/Screenshot_20160224-152507_1_zpsxsjcsucn.jpg.html)

That's exactly what I think happened, the Sweetheart Fountain was not supposed to be released today. So the delay is them having to fix this. It's probably for next week's update.

ievuxia
02-24-16, 04:33 PM
I can't believe players think we are getting a working appliance with a crate....it wont happen. We NEVER get a crate the same week as an appliance....Never....so this appliance is either not supposed to be released yet and they are changing it or its not a working appliance, it's a decoration.

Please don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. I don't think it's gonna be in a crate but I ALSO don't think we'll get the appliance AND a crate all in one update. It must be with some other update.. Lol this is so mysterious.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 04:35 PM
Please don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. I don't think it's gonna be in a crate but I ALSO don't think we'll get the appliance AND a crate all in one update. It must be with some other update.. Lol this is so mysterious.

Lol

KadeeDid
02-24-16, 04:36 PM
That's exactly what I think happened, the Sweetheart Fountain was not supposed to be released today. So the delay is them having to fix this. It's probably for next week's update.

Valentine's day was 10 days ago. I am ready to put away all that decor and do St. Patrick's day and Easter which are both in March this year.Easter weekend is only a month away.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 04:37 PM
Valentine's day was 10 days ago. I am ready to put away all that decor and do St. Patrick's day and Easter which are both in March this year.Easter weekend is only a month away.

I'm over all this pink stuff too, but I don't want another holiday update. Something NOT tacky please.....

LalaSmooth
02-24-16, 04:39 PM
Still awaiting update... Why would they add this appliance in next weeks update? That would be weird

LalaSmooth
02-24-16, 04:40 PM
Next weeks goals are eithe 1) randomlised 2) st patricks 3) easter

Sebsmommy15
02-24-16, 04:40 PM
Oopsies on the designers' part of the spoiler. Lol

geordieprogman
02-24-16, 04:43 PM
Haha this is so true! Like those ice counters n santa tables n chairs. We saw them in a blog pic and then they changed the pic and got us all confused and released them a week later lol..

Yeah but the sweetheart fountain goes with everything there. Plus surely we can't be getting more pink heart stuff next week.

They could release an oven the same week as a crate. They've never done that before but there's always a first time for everything. We never had ovens that we had to buy with gems, until we did. We never had to use gems to complete a goal, until we did. So it's certainly possible that we can have an oven alongside a crate.

ievuxia
02-24-16, 04:58 PM
Yeah but the sweetheart fountain goes with everything there. Plus surely we can't be getting more pink heart stuff next week.

They could release an oven the same week as a crate. They've never done that before but there's always a first time for everything. We never had ovens that we had to buy with gems, until we did. We never had to use gems to complete a goal, until we did. So it's certainly possible that we can have an oven alongside a crate.

Yeah it does go with the theme but I thought we won't be getting more pink stuff this week either so you can never know lol.. It would be weird if they released an appliance alongside a crate but yup it's still a possibility. I just doubt it'll happen.

slayer7000
02-24-16, 05:02 PM
If the sweetheart fountain isn't released this week, than when will it be released? They must be crazy to do it next week, as it would be March already, so I think maybe next year? Anyway, I hope we get a LTO like Restuarant did :)

abrightfuture
02-24-16, 05:13 PM
LOL! I think the posts on the forums, especially the ones where we seem frustrated or impatient, are most entertaining to The Powers That Be. Looks like we may not get an update at all. o_O

aiyoosha
02-24-16, 05:20 PM
LOL! I think the posts on the forums, especially the ones where we seem frustrated or impatient, are most entertaining to The Powers That Be. Looks like we may not get an update at all. o_O

lol u people are too impatient itll get here probably tomorrow we had the same problem in castle story we got the update the next day

ElaineCarrel
02-24-16, 05:20 PM
Being an old timer (started playing July 2012) I think it's highly unlikely that they'll release a working appliance w a crate. That would probably start everyone expecting a appliance in every crate they create.
Sorry kiddos I just don't c that happening. Yes over the yrs they've, TL then storm8, have done some crazy things but nothing like that.

abrightfuture
02-24-16, 05:24 PM
Being an old timer (started playing July 2012) I think it's highly unlikely that they'll release a working appliance w a crate. That would probably start everyone expecting a appliance in every crate they create.
Sorry kiddos I just don't c that happening. Yes over the yrs they've, TL then storm8, have done some crazy things but nothing like that.

If I'm not mistaken, I recall receiving an appliance out of one of the crates in RS, a couple of years ago. I still have it and have never used it to this day. Also, they started to do a "bundle" thing about 7 or 8 months ago, but then abruptly stopped. You were able to buy an appliance as part of the package, if I'm also not mistaken on that.

ievuxia
02-24-16, 05:24 PM

Yup we must seem such addicts ;) anyways I'll just go to sleep now since it's already midnight here.. Hope the update will be here when I wake up lol.

abrightfuture
02-24-16, 05:31 PM
lol u people are too impatient itll get here probably tomorrow we had the same problem in castle story we got the update the next day

I'm not impatient at all...lol! I just get a kick out of creeping on the posts here. They keep me entertained and occasionally, they have me in stitches. I'd be more impatient if it were a regular update, but since it's a crate...not so much. :)

monstertop
02-24-16, 05:53 PM
I'd be more impatient if it were a regular update, but since it's a crate...not so much. :)

Oh yeah, me too. If this was a non-crate update, I'd be all over the place, trying to find out the status of the update, when it's coming and why it's not here yet. Hahahah.

sleepygs
02-24-16, 05:58 PM
I think this is just an oops week, no big deal, we'll see what we get tomorrow. (And if we complain too much they'll take away the previews again!)

BUT... For those insisting that a crate exclusive oven is impossible because we buy multiples- remember the Pueblo Bundle! I wanted that horchata recipe so bad, but you can only buy ONE bundle and it only contains ONE Pueblo Oven and ONE Pueblo Drink machine. So having only one oven is, historically, ok by the designers. Just saying.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 06:30 PM

I agree, I don't see it happening.....been playing for over 4 years, never seen it.

There are ovens in old boxes in RS, but there aren't new recipes on them. They were just Sonic Ovens that had all our regular recipes on them that all players had. We have NEVER had appliances in boxes/crates that had new recipes on them. And the bundles that ios got but Android didn't that had appliances in them really weren't "exclusive" appliances, everybody was able to purchase the Pueblo Oven, its just ios could get it in a bundle.

So no...getting an appliance in a crate won't happen...and we won't see one being released at the same time as a crate.

slayer7000
02-24-16, 06:34 PM
Then when do you think they'll release it?
I agree, I don't see it happening.

There are ovens in old boxes in RS, but there aren't new recipes on them. They were just Sonic Ovens that had all our regular recipes on them that all players had. We have NEVER had appliances in boxes/crates that had new recipes on them. And the bundles that ios got but Android didn't that had appliances in them really weren't "exclusive" appliances, everybody was able to purchase the Pueblo Oven, its just ios could get it in a bundle.

So no...getting an appliance in a crate won't happen...and we won't see one being released at the same time as a crate.

sgoetzinger99
02-24-16, 06:35 PM
They can do anything they want to...it's their game, folks!

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 06:38 PM
Then when do you think they'll release it?

They have made accidental teasers in the past. Maybe we won't get it anytime soon. I bet we will see the crate released though.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 06:45 PM
They can do anything they want to...it's their game, folks!

I guess we can dream. But it wont come true.

We don't want it to be part of the crate, who would gamble 24 gems for 1 appliance and maybe not get it. Not worth it. And they won't release it by itself along with a crate. It was an accidental teaser item. If they release it along with the crate it will be the first time in the 4+ years they did it....and probably the last time. Maybe they will be generous and give it to us since we all seen it...but we all now better than that. ;) If they did all the veteran players would have a heartattack.

I would rather have that appliance over the crate. That's my vote.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 07:15 PM
Update is here...Sweetheart Crate. No new appliance in the store. The Secret Garden from the Gardeners Box is a LTO for 56 gems.

DragonWished
02-24-16, 07:40 PM
Hmmm.... scale seems off. Tried the crate twice. Got a tiny 4th prize lamp and a smaller than usual 3rd prize dancing couple. Not worth the gems. Oh.well.

Done.

Update is here...Sweetheart Crate. No new appliance in the store. The Secret Garden from the Gardeners Box is a LTO for 56 gems.

pcabral03
02-24-16, 07:41 PM
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1456367943740_zps9heohhq4.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/PhotoGrid_1456367943740_zps9heohhq4.jpg.html)

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 07:55 PM
What parts do you need for the Sweetheart Fountain? I have only seen that Fountain! Is there one to make the Sweetheart Treats, too? I am looking for it in the picture that was currently shown on this thread page, OK? I need this information ASAP so that I can check my inventory to see if I have what I need, OK? Ok! Ciao for now! Thanks!

We aren't getting the Sweetheart Fountain that was in the picture. That was an accidentally teaser item.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 08:02 PM
Ok! So what are we getting?

The Sweetheart Crate for 24 gems and the Secret Garden which is a limited time item for 56 gems.

pcabral03
02-24-16, 08:02 PM
Ok! So what are we getting?

See this previous post, crate and LTO item

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1456367943740_zps9heohhq4.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/PhotoGrid_1456367943740_zps9heohhq4.jpg.html)

Bakerling
02-24-16, 08:03 PM
What are the prizes in the Sweetheart Crate??? Any one see the new appliance???

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 08:06 PM

There is no new appliance, it was an accidental teaser. That's why the update was delayed.

pcabral03
02-24-16, 08:07 PM

I don't think we were supposed to get new appliance, think game developers messed up by showing it in teaser and is part of next week's update

Edit---Kooky or FrozenTurtle can you confirm for us about appliance in teaser?

jadesilvermoon
02-24-16, 08:22 PM
They changed the picture.

slayer7000
02-24-16, 08:27 PM
Why an LTO of a 1st place prize after you gave us the crate half off the week before? Hmm. I don't understand them sometimes :P

ElaineCarrel
02-24-16, 08:29 PM
There is no new appliance

Bakerling
02-24-16, 08:32 PM

The new appliance is still in the picture. Is that appliance cost 24 gems too???

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 08:37 PM
The new appliance is still in the picture. Is that appliance cost 24 gems too???

That's not an appliance, look at the first picture on the 1st post of this thread. You can clearly see it's different. It looks like they redesigned it into a decoration piece. It's no longer a fountain. Which means we won't get that new appliance ever.

slayer7000
02-24-16, 08:40 PM
I just tried and got the 3rd place Dancers. I'm done with this. I would of even preferred the dog.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 08:48 PM
http://36.media.tumblr.com/9e332bb839bfbec48664502d9585ee16/tumblr_inline_o30rax45Az1qm7yoc_540.png

Continue with this season of love by treating your loved ones. Cookies, Brownies, Cupcakes, you name it! Your Customers will be feeling the love from the Sweetheart Crate. Get that loving feeling in your Bakery with the Sweetheart Baker, only in Bakery Story!

Satisfy a sweet tooth with these new items:

Giant Sweetheart
Sweetheart Fountain
Sweetheart Treats

See, they redesigned the fountain from the original picture into a decoration piece in the second picture. So no new appliance. And we most likely will never get that Sweetheart Fountain because now there is no Sweetheart Fountain.

Bakerling
02-24-16, 08:53 PM
Yeah, Sweetheart Fountain was replaced by Sweetheart Pup. What a disappointment no new appliance.

pipipooh1977
02-24-16, 08:56 PM
Yeah, Sweetheart Fountain was replaced by Sweetheart Pup. What a disappointment no new appliance.

There's a pup in the original picture too....all they did was redesigned the fountain into a decoration piece and changed the wording in the description. That's what the delay was about, they had to redesign the fountain so it was no longer a fountain...now it's a statue.

Bakerling
02-24-16, 09:02 PM
So funny to use that as a statue lol. The Sweetheart Dancer couple display look so tiny again. I don't think that worth 24 gems. :(

monstertop
02-24-16, 09:06 PM
Not sure if I want to try getting the box or not...

slayer7000
02-24-16, 09:23 PM
I got it and it's a 3rd place :(
So funny to use that as a statue lol. The Sweetheart Dancer couple display look so tiny again. I don't think that worth 24 gems. :(

Sb1957
02-24-16, 09:27 PM
I already bought The secret garden for 42 gems in last Black friday 2015. So there's nothing for me in this update.

sgoetzinger99
02-24-16, 09:32 PM
There is no new appliance

How many times do people have to hear this??!!

Bakerling
02-24-16, 09:56 PM
Giant Sweetheart is 2nd Prize

That is a lovely display so far.

FrozenTurtle
02-24-16, 10:37 PM

There is still a "sweetheart fountain" but it is not an appliance. It is just a decoration. This item was never intended to be an appliance, so you're not missing out on any content. We updated the image as the original looked too much like an appliance. Sorry for the confusion!

pcabral03
02-25-16, 12:23 AM

Ok thanks for clarification and responding quickly FrozenTurtle 😃

chocolat_89
02-25-16, 12:25 AM
I got 3rd place -Sweeheart Treats.

deekathleen
02-25-16, 06:09 AM
I haven't tried this crate and won't because once again I am hearing that there are sizing issues. I'm not going to waste money if items can't be checked to make sure they are in proportion before being released.

planetpeace12
02-25-16, 06:20 AM
Seriously, what's up with S8's obsession with Valentine's day after it has passed? I thought this week that we could actually have received a new theme, but I was proven wrong with this recycled Valentines update. I guess we can all expect recycled content each week. :p

deekathleen
02-25-16, 06:31 AM
I'm sure we will get some st Patrick's day stuff on March 18th ;)

planetpeace12
02-25-16, 06:37 AM
I'm sure we will get some st Patrick's day stuff on March 18th ;)

Hahaha, don't give them that silly idea. I really want St. Patrick's stuff as soon as possible. We never got anything for that holiday. Do they even know it exists? LOL :D

LalaSmooth
02-25-16, 07:45 AM
We need a st patricks or easter box! I don't wish to waste my gems on something that passed 11 days ago!!!

Bakerling
02-25-16, 08:58 AM

Thank you for your quick response. I am glad that I didn't miss any content. Love the crate very much. :)

taoyingying
02-25-16, 11:16 AM
The cute appliance is transformed into an ugly fountain. Today earth stopped spinning T_T

Also by looking at the new "fountain" more closely, it somehow defy physics :eek:

ievuxia
02-25-16, 04:16 PM
Also by looking at the new "fountain" more closely, it somehow defy physics :eek:

LOL this is true! The chocolate should be dripping on the floor. Oh well, I guess we shouldn't be looking for logic in these games ;)

This fountain would've been a beautiful appliance, such a shame they made it into decoration. I personally wouldn't use it as a deco piece.