PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Animations

stashlova
02-23-16, 01:12 PM
Had a crazy idea looking at this new Dozer dragon.

Wouldn't it be cool if once you breed/purchase all dragons of one type(this is only for the ones outside of the base colors) and subsequently raise those dragons to lvl 15 a new option would arise - a FUSION button.

It would be visible when looking at any of the particular dragons that are a part of this type and are at lvl 15. Once you press it, an animation would occur where all of the dragons would disappear from their respective habitats and fuse into one giant dragon(similar to the Artic Isles) and fly around your islands. It can land on a newly created sky island, fall asleep after roaring or what have you then each dragon would reappear on their habitat.

Think it would be a cool change to the main island and a chance for the excellent new artists over their to design some awesome looking huge fusion dragons for each type.

Would've posted this in the latest suggestion thread but couldn't find it.

Mods - move this thread if need be.

Thanks all.:cool:

marcatwolf
03-23-16, 02:11 PM
Had a crazy idea looking at this new Dozer dragon.

Wouldn't it be cool if once you breed/purchase all dragons of one type(this is only for the ones outside of the base colors) and subsequently raise those dragons to lvl 15 a new option would arise - a FUSION button.

It would be visible when looking at any of the particular dragons that are a part of this type and are at lvl 15. Once you press it, an animation would occur where all of the dragons would disappear from their respective habitats and fuse into one giant dragon(similar to the Artic Isles) and fly around your islands. It can land on a newly created sky island, fall asleep after roaring or what have you then each dragon would reappear on their habitat.

Think it would be a cool change to the main island and a chance for the excellent new artists over their to design some awesome looking huge fusion dragons for each type.

Would've posted this in the latest suggestion thread but couldn't find it.

Mods - move this thread if need be.

Thanks all.:cool:

I had a similar thought/wish myself. I want to be able to have a BIG dragon like on the arctic isles (which I don't have since I'm android) and watch it fly around my island! Maybe an easier way to do this is just have one big dragon come out in one of the tales or something. If we fusioned after level 15, we'd have so many dragons flying all over the place. Maybe fusion would happen at level 20? Even still, some folks would find a way to level up all their dragons to that level and, again, there would be dragons flying all over.

ladymakay
03-25-16, 11:47 AM
I want a fire breathing dragon PLEASE

Elspelsie
04-25-16, 01:11 PM
That would be LEGENDARY. Maybe there could be a Fusion Room (Thinking Steven Universe right now lol) like a building which you can send your dragons to fuse at! But, so as not to crowd the isles, you have the fusion for a limited time, though you can always fuse the dragons again. Then, for some time, you have a MEGA DRAGON! Maybe we could even breed and battle with them!!!! :D