PDA

View Full Version : Dozer Dragon (Dynamite) Feb 23 2016

kooky panda
02-23-16, 11:43 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/988F773A-C058-4233-82C2-2ABA4135F186_zpsbypnpczc.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/988F773A-C058-4233-82C2-2ABA4135F186_zpsbypnpczc.png.html)

20 Hours

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/7db84bf1-6bf8-46de-8f60-76c415da62f6_zpsz9gj4f6k.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/7db84bf1-6bf8-46de-8f60-76c415da62f6_zpsz9gj4f6k.png.html)

amerirish
02-23-16, 11:45 AM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Dynamite
Habitat: Dynamite Depot
Available at: Level 80
Buying Price: 1,600 Gold (currently on sale for 480 gold)
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

lady_saphira
02-23-16, 11:53 AM
I'm curious as to whether or not this would also go in the other habitat as it's the same type? Not that I need another one of these types just yet...

kooky panda
02-23-16, 12:01 PM
I'm curious as to whether or not this would also go in the other habitat as it's the same type? Not that I need another one of these types just yet...
This one will only go into the dynamite habitat- Dynamite Depot.

31aug2002
02-23-16, 12:02 PM
Is this breedable or available only on sale in market?

jim23cash
02-23-16, 12:02 PM
Ok, so is S8 going to re-open the dynamite side of the mine for those of us who needed the last expansion?
I collect Dragons, and like to have them all, but I'm not going to pay for something if I can't use it.
Please make it possible for us to mine for food/Xp on that side of the mine, also.
Thank you, Annie

kooky panda
02-23-16, 12:04 PM
Is this breedable or available only on sale in market?
Only for sale in the market.

31aug2002
02-23-16, 12:05 PM
Aaahhh!! I just checked the market and this one is locked for me I am only lvl 69 and this is available at lvl 80. ...:(

lenasdinner
02-23-16, 12:35 PM
Ok, so is S8 going to re-open the dynamite side of the mine for those of us who needed the last expansion?
I collect Dragons, and like to have them all, but I'm not going to pay for something if I can't use it.
Please make it possible for us to mine for food/Xp on that side of the mine, also.
Thank you, Annie
I'm not there yet...but I think that the land shoud be expand more that it is right now.I read here that many players dont have any more place for new habitats and new dragons,and that's just bad since we...most of us collect dragons.

stashlova
02-23-16, 12:54 PM
Nice design. Already fully expanded though so don't need it. If it goes on sale again far in the future I may just get it just to have. Also there shouldn't be a limit on how many mines or dynamite sticks we can collect imo. I should have 30000 of each by now lol

harobeda
02-23-16, 02:04 PM
Thank you, Annie

Amen. If they opened up the mines again, I'd use my gold to get this one in a heartbeat. But so far, still closed. :'(

Anaboe
02-23-16, 03:50 PM
I think it's a bad thing to have so many single use dragons, that need an apart habitat. 1 habitat for 1 dragon, that's ridiculous, given the limited amount of habitats we can have...

DeeDe99
02-23-16, 04:20 PM
I think it's a bad thing to have so many single use dragons, that need an apart habitat. 1 habitat for 1 dragon, that's ridiculous, given the limited amount of habitats we can have...

I agree, Anaboe. If I get this, I will have 8 habitats with only one dragon on them, EXCLUDING the Diamond habitats. In addition to the habitat limit, there is the space consideration. I could house 32 dragons instead of 8 in the same space. EDIT - make that 9 habitats and 36 dragons - I forgot Fruition.

All those habitats will house two dragons each, but with the Treasure Terraces one dragon is better for ease of collection and with the resource producers, only one of each has been released so far.

Jrod333
02-23-16, 04:56 PM
If you guys don't know how they do things, then you haven't been around that long. They definitely won't tell if they are going to re-open the mine, and if they do re-open it'll be after the sale price has returned to normal. Also android still wasn't given the map or apple dragon sale price.

blackeneddove
02-23-16, 05:20 PM
If you guys don't know how they do things, then you haven't been around that long. They definitely won't tell if they are going to re-open the mine, and if they do re-open it'll be after the sale price has returned to normal. Also android still wasn't given the map or apple dragon sale price.

LOL :D I would have to agree with this. I had a lot of comments I was going to make (examples of marketing strategy and business planning) but I will just leave my comment at this. Agree. :)

Not sure why Android wouldn't have had the sale prices for the other two dragons though unless it was an oversight. It's probably much too late for them to go back and do it now, but hopefully this one will be on sale for you guys. :)

Niire
02-23-16, 05:39 PM
It's on sale for android. That said, it's completely useless except as eye candy until the island half of the mines are opened to those who have fully expanded...:(

random59
02-23-16, 05:47 PM
I have thought about this and yes don't think I will buy it as I left my mine open and still mine for food, have 999 island pieces in storage! Whilst trying to breed dragons we are getting dynamite on a regular basis. Thought about buying the bomber dragon but what for I create enough bombs should I wish to mine for dragon parts, have untold dragons still to evolve but can't farm enough food for them due to the ever increasing Tales that we have!��

Jagger517
02-23-16, 06:36 PM
Well, I was considering buying this, as I know that I will eventually hit level 80 and have use for it -- but it's not available to me!

That's a bad decision on S8's part, imo. Here I am, someone who's willing to use real-life cash to buy a dragon, and they don't want my money! :p

Dragosle
02-23-16, 07:55 PM
Well what do you know, S8 finally (and actually) make a Dynamite-generate Dragon, which I must say I'm not surprise at all.

As much as I like its look, I won't be buying this one since it's kinda useless for me now. Still waiting for more mining expansion :p

DeeDe99
02-23-16, 08:52 PM
I bought it, because I am a collector, but I'm concerned about the long-term usefulness of this dragon. I'm choosing to look on the positive and assume this means there will be more land mining in the future....

itdragson
02-24-16, 12:44 AM
I don't have a use for dynamite. I already have 25 in storage haven't been able to use for about a year. Also with land being so hard to get. I already have 4 dragons that live alone. Will this make 4? Is dynamite going to be used for something else we don't know about? Separate question, on the dragon tales we collect ruins from harvesting. Are those going to be used for something? I have hundreds of blue, and approx 200 yellow? Thanks for your help I look forward to hearing from someone. Thanks itdragson

lisa8040
02-24-16, 02:02 AM
I agree! I've been locked out for a long time and it's not right! At least allow us to trade all the unused dynomite and land pieces for bombs or something?

hiabarara
02-24-16, 03:48 AM
Doesn't make sense for me to buy. I still have a handful of expansions left, but at the moment I can't be bothered to use my dynamite. I'm already rarely in the mood to farm for the mining dragon. Maybe I lose interest in that game. And when I think about the habitat limit then I recoil even more. Another habitat with only one dragon? And I don't like the design because it looks basically exactly like the Demolition Dragon. Yes, it might be on purpose, but I didn't like this design in the first place.

pernmagic
02-24-16, 03:49 AM
Would have bought it if it could share demo dragons home but not as it needs it own habitat, as always have to be aware of having some spare space for future 4 dragon habitats :(

pattymimi
02-24-16, 04:45 AM
Great but why buy this dragon when all mining have been completed are you guys planning on adding more land to mine?

DragonThruTime
02-24-16, 07:42 AM
I bought it....just in case it becomes useful in the future. But then I still have lots of room for additional habitats too so I don't have that frustration. The egg hasn't hatched yet so I haven't had a look at the dragon but I really like the habitat. It's different....unique. I guess I tend to take more interest in the habitats than I do the dragons....a lot of the time, not always. The habitat has more of a 3D look to it than others do. It even has lights and a trolley track going into the mine. Lol. I missed out on the bomb one but I'm glad I was able to get this one....if only just for the looks.

amerirish
02-24-16, 11:38 AM
I have 0 use for more dynamite but bought one anyway. I can't stand the idea of missing a unique dragon like this :) I'm too obsessive to let it go :p

DeeDe99
02-24-16, 04:04 PM

DeeDe99
02-24-16, 04:11 PM
I have 0 use for more dynamite but bought one anyway. I can't stand the idea of missing a unique dragon like this :) I'm too obsessive to let it go :p

You and I are too alike...... :p

belbar22
02-24-16, 04:13 PM

Still undecided. Decisions decisions!!!

MaribouMay
02-24-16, 04:24 PM
I am tempted too. It is a cool looking dragon. Thankfully, I still have the mining side open. I almost expanded into the last space and then they opened up the new land for expansions.

DeeDe99
02-24-16, 04:39 PM
Still undecided. Decisions decisions!!!

Oh, come on - join the cool club! ;) :cool:

kooky panda
02-24-16, 04:57 PM
I did!!
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy28/samiramarx/cool-1.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/samiramarx/media/cool-1.gif.html)

DeeDe99
02-24-16, 07:16 PM
I did!!
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy28/samiramarx/cool-1.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/samiramarx/media/cool-1.gif.html)

Excellent work! And I know your mine is closed off, if I remember correctly.

Niire
02-24-16, 07:19 PM
Can't do it. I JUST got my first treasure dragon, so my gold isn't flowing yet. Even so, I'm not out of space, but don't have alot of room anyways. My islands are, however, fully expanded *laments her food intake from mining dynomite!*

Clark_Wayne
02-24-16, 07:34 PM
no need of dynamites, though mine still open :D but bought it just to have it :D

mbyte68
02-25-16, 05:36 AM
sooooo whats nxt a robot collection dragon for coins :)

deadpixel
02-25-16, 08:59 AM
Thank you, Annie

I believe they're going to open up the dynamite side of the mines again. The left side of the play screen seems to have opened up quite a bit since I last completed all the expansion by mining. I don't remember there being such a wide expanse of empty space on the left side of the play screen...

So I'll be sure to get the dragon while it's still on sale.

blueangel826
02-25-16, 03:50 PM
Shows this one gives one dynamite per day. Does this increase with level like the bomb dragon does? Didn't see that in the info.

Clark_Wayne
02-25-16, 07:26 PM
Shows this one gives one dynamite per day. Does this increase with level like the bomb dragon does? Didn't see that in the info.

yes it gives 3 dynamites at lvl 10 ;)

blueangel826
02-25-16, 08:50 PM
yes it gives 3 dynamites at lvl 10 ;)
Thanks for your help, Clark_Wayne!

belbar22
02-26-16, 02:57 PM
I did!!

Ok I did it. Just for the sake of completeness you understand :p

arrows420
02-26-16, 05:20 PM
I have thought about this and yes don't think I will buy it as I left my mine open and still mine for food, have 999 island pieces in storage! Whilst trying to breed dragons we are getting dynamite on a regular basis. Thought about buying the bomber dragon but what for I create enough bombs should I wish to mine for dragon parts, have untold dragons still to evolve but can't farm enough food for them due to the ever increasing Tales that we have!😞

So let me get this straight. If I don't expand my Mining Expansion spots to the maximum, the mine will remain open indefinitely? If that's the case, I'll consider it since the food and coin intake are considerable.

random59
02-26-16, 06:22 PM
So let me get this straight. If I don't expand my Mining Expansion spots to the maximum, the mine will remain open indefinitely? If that's the case, I'll consider it since the food and coin intake are considerable.

Most definitely, that is why I have never completed the last expansion! It would have been a year or more since I have last received an island part but the food harvesting is good!:)

awsumum
02-26-16, 11:10 PM

I bought it too, as I am a collector and have all dragons to date, so couldn't miss out on this one, but my mine closed ages ago and I can't hold any more dynamite!

Anaboe
02-27-16, 07:45 PM
I bought it too, as I am a collector and have all dragons to date, so couldn't miss out on this one, but my mine closed ages ago and I can't hold any more dynamite!
You have all 667 dragons?? Wow... how did you fit them on your island? Or are a lot of them in storage?

harobeda
02-27-16, 10:10 PM

I got it even though my mine is closed. When I collected the first dynamite it added to my maxed out 25. So now I have 26. So IF they ever open the mining up again we can use the Dozer dragon to stockpile dynamite at least. Assuming it's not just a glitch and it lets us continue to collect dynamite.

DeeDe99
02-27-16, 11:26 PM
I got it even though my mine is closed. When I collected the first dynamite it added to my maxed out 25. So now I have 26. So IF they ever open the mining up again we can use the Dozer dragon to stockpile dynamite at least. Assuming it's not just a glitch and it lets us continue to collect dynamite.

The bomb dragon allows us to collect indefinitely (although there may be a finite number of 99 or 200 as those are the quantities used for other things), but evolution bombs are still capped at 25: I see no reason for the dynamite dragon to be any different.

gracelinda
03-01-16, 08:13 AM
To make the Dozer dragon more attractive to buy, the mine should not close when one has max out on the expansion. The benefits of the coins and apples should still be available when mining.

ericrypt
03-03-16, 03:10 PM
Had to nab this while on sale:
1.) it's cool looking
2.) who know's when it will go on sale again? may be awhile
3.) dynamite!!!
4.) dynamite depot and concussion cave both have the capacity for 2 dragons so you know TL will more than likely issue another bomb and dynamite dragon. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Phaedrakiki
04-14-16, 01:54 AM
Does anyone know Dozer's battle strengths/weaknesses? I have to battle him now on my baby acct, and have no idea what to use. (Don't have a champ or diamond on this acct.) Anyone fought him yet?