PDA

View Full Version : Prize Fighter Dragon- Battle Tourament Feb 23 2016

Pages : 1 [2]

luckyaa7
02-26-16, 09:27 PM
6 dragons lost to big bad, any suggestion?

This timw I used jade but before I used magic. Good luck!

merlin3108
02-26-16, 09:30 PM
After numerous losses to Unicorn, I got a bit sick of all my good fighters going down so I threw my only baby dragon at it - Love, breed during the last Tales. I was totally gobsmacked when he won in only two hits! I think this is the first time I've ever won using a baby against a champ!

I am getting really frustrated by how hard it is to win against high level champs and diamonds these days. There doesn't seem to be any real strategy to it - just a matter of throwing random dragons in against them and hoping one wins. And a baby being able to win when your epics can't just seems crazy! Tournaments are starting to become more of a chore because of this... Anyone else feel the same?

Feel exactly the same... After leveling up my Diamond and a champ to Lv 15 I was doing alright for a while and tournaments became fun... but these past few tournaments were just horrible.... was not able to finish either one of the past two Flash Tournaments because I was stuck on a champ for more than 24 hours each time (even speeding up some rounds)... this tournament was running smoothly until I hit Emerald Knight... finally won against him after another 24 hours and 20!! rounds...

stevenlee2905
02-26-16, 09:33 PM
%#*%!@# Passion! 7 losses so far. Grrrrr what will defeat this beast?!

You can try Sunshine, dear, I beat it twice in previous Kung Fu and this tournament using my lil' Sunshine. :) Good luck.

Niire
02-26-16, 09:39 PM
6 dragons lost to big bad, any suggestion?

I got him with black ice, incidentally I meant to use deep freeze, as that was what was on the list, lol. Now lost first round to prize fighter with my diamond...gah I feel a flashback coming on. When i saw this was a copy of kung fu's tourney, I'll be honest...my eye literally started twitching, that was one horrid tourney!

irishcoffee30
02-26-16, 09:41 PM
Level 161.
No Gold dragons, I keep losing golds to goldtraps.

Me too! :(

Niire
02-26-16, 09:42 PM
My full list is on the bottom of page 4 in this thread, if anyone needs the infos. <3

BiteMe111
02-26-16, 09:49 PM
Two rounds left on the main account, as I'm heading to sleep. Baby account stuck on round 20, I stopped even recording losses)

]I don't remember which dragons I used in the first five rounds, but I'll write down what I'm using from round 6 onwards.
All rounds for 2 different accounts:
Level 153 /// baby account level 98 (no diamonds on this one)
Rd 6. Pearl < Mercury 15 Mmm /// Beast 11 M
Rd 7. Marshmallow < Divine 15 Mm /// Beast 11 Mm
Rd 8. Easter < Gold 15 mB /// Beast 11 Mm
Rd 9. Bride < Lord of Light 12 /// Parakeet 11
Rd 10. Samurai< Divine 15 M /// Beast 11 M
Rd 11. Tanuki< Mercury 15 M /// Maple 12 Mmm
Rd 12. Chandelier< Jack 12 Bbb (lost Gold 15) /// Jack 12 bM
Rd 13. Trojan< Maple 12 Mmm (lost Lollipop 11) /// Maple 12 M
Rd 14. Athena< Gold 15 M /// Cursed Idol 7 mB
Rd 15. Templar< Dame of Darkness 14 /// Virtue 4 (lost Dame of Darkness 10, Knightmare 10, Landworm 11)
Rd 16. Viking< Mercury 15 M /// Beast 12 mbb
Rd 17. Dream< Mercury 15 mbb /// Beast 12 M
Rd 18. Deep< Carousel 10 B /// Forest 10
Rd 19. Pharaoh< Mercury 15 mB /// Jack 12 bM
Rd 20. Guardian< Slumber 4 bB (lost Lord of Light, Lollipop 12, Bluebell 10, Divine 15, Gold 15, Diamond 7, Sweet Tooth 4, Mercury 15, Bat 10, Cauldron 10 and several others ) /// Maple 12 bMm (lost Sweet Tooth 10, Forest 11, Dueler 4, Fire 7,Atlantis 1, Slumber 3 and about a million other dragons)
Rd 21. Behemoth< Gold 15 Mmm
Rd 22. Musketeer< Gold 15 Bb
Rd 23. Anubis< Divine 15 M
Rd 24. Neon< Ghost Armor 10 Bb (lost Gold 15)
Rd 25. Emerald< Slumber 3 Bb
Rd 26. Medusa< Divine 15 (lost Gold 15)
Rd 27. Passion< Divine 15 (lost Lollipop 12, Forest 10 and a couple others)
Rd 28. Unicorn< Mercury 15 (lost Gold 15, Crusader 10)
Rd 29. Big Bad< (lost Gold 15, Divine 15)
Rd 30. Fighter <

ETA: Just by throwing random dragons at Guardian on my second account, I finally got it with Maple 12, what the... ??? Don't have much hope getting through the last 10 dragons on that account but I'll keep trying. Stuck on Big Bad (who just defeated my two best dragons, Gold and Divine) on my main account.

1969venus
02-26-16, 10:30 PM
Fighter - Forrest 10 bbm, unbelievable!
Good luck everyone, it was a tough road and my hospital is now overflowing with all my casualties. Now, to continue battles 17 rings short of second groom...:)

AliceWinter24
02-26-16, 10:54 PM
I was happy to have gotten past round 15 and 20, and thought maybe I could win this time. But Anubis is impossible, nothing works.

Shewolf1953
02-26-16, 11:14 PM
I finally beat Anubis with Air 15 after trying since last evening...hurray!!

Niire
02-26-16, 11:22 PM
Grats to all finishing up, and good luck to those of us still trying! Stuck on last guy now...

R3ko
02-26-16, 11:23 PM
Unicorn make me crazy...more than 10 dragons going hospital include diamond 2x tried....any advice please?? Thx

DeeDe99
02-26-16, 11:29 PM
@R3ko - I used Unicorn lvl 10 against Unicorn. I've had a bit of success lately using the dragon against itself.

Down to the last two, have lost once to Big Bad so far.

Full list on page 3 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89331-Prize-Fighter-Dragon-Battle-Tourament-Feb-23-2016&p=1254701&viewfull=1#post1254701)

AliceWinter24
02-26-16, 11:35 PM
Still stuck on Guardian on my main account ...

puppyzt
02-27-16, 12:09 AM
Still stuck on Guardian on my main account ...
Use smoke, this work for me after lost one and a half day..

chuckyt888
02-27-16, 12:26 AM
Feel exactly the same... After leveling up my Diamond and a champ to Lv 15 I was doing alright for a while and tournaments became fun... but these past few tournaments were just horrible.... was not able to finish either one of the past two Flash Tournaments because I was stuck on a champ for more than 24 hours each time (even speeding up some rounds)... this tournament was running smoothly until I hit Emerald Knight... finally won against him after another 24 hours and 20!! rounds...

Can't agree with everyone else more. Greed is driving this game into the ground.

I'm an "end game" player and will be stuck on Emerald Knight for over 24 hours as well. I have a handful of dragons with the best chance at 25% on this dragon. Not even close and it's always like this every single tournament. If S8/TL wants people to battle a certain number of times then have the goal be to battle X amount of times. It's clearly unethical (at best) the way the game is constantly manipulated now to try and make users buy gold. You all know the story...it's not just tournaments.

S8 needs to start listening or risk alienating it's player base even further. The arena runs as it should outside of tournaments but during tournaments the percentages are clearly reduced. There are certain people who wouldn't look kindly on a game developer doing this sort of thing. Just saying.

AliceWinter24
02-27-16, 12:26 AM
Use smoke, this work for me after lost one and a half day..

Thank you! I don't have smoke, but I used Ghost Armor, who has the same colors, and it won!

R3ko
02-27-16, 12:28 AM
@R3ko - I used Unicorn lvl 10 against Unicorn. I've had a bit of success lately using the dragon against itself.

Full list on page 3 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89331-Prize-Fighter-Dragon-Battle-Tourament-Feb-23-2016&p=1254701&viewfull=1#post1254701)

Dont have unicorn

tammybfarm
02-27-16, 12:49 AM
My Daisy10 beat Unicorn

catlicja
02-27-16, 01:15 AM
Help please!!!
I've been stuck on round 19 - Pharaoh dragon for a day now and all the dragons I tried (including suggestions from here) keep losing! I don't have champions, diamonds or epics.... Can someone PLEASE suggest me something else....???

Thanks for the help!
I made it with Dame of Darkness bbB

susieq2127
02-27-16, 01:27 AM
I am waving the while flag in surrender!!!!! I was one of the poor unfortunate soles who struggled last tournament and was so close, but all of my dragons were ****ed in battle and i was not able to complete it. Now this tournament, everything was going fine until Emerald Knight...where I struggled forever!! Once I was finally able to get past him I thought things were looking up, but then along comes Passion...I have been stuck on him ALL DAY!! My line for the spa is 20 miles long now with no light at the end of the tunnel. I don't mind competition, but the is rediculous!!

zenkitty99
02-27-16, 01:28 AM
Just beat Big Bad easily with Jack 12 - mB. Hope this helps anyone still stuck on him!

Only one more to go now...

pernmagic
02-27-16, 01:43 AM
29 Big bad 20 ..........? Ultimate Very well named ....lost highlander Lord of light .......keep trying .....another 3 lost so my second ultimate of this tournry as I've never ever beaten this guy at L20 .......

Now to persevere to get fighter once my healing is complete of my wounded guys :)l

Enough is enough ultimated on the Fighter champ, 7 waiting for spa and my gold producing dragons paid for the ultimate in day ...... So he is on the nest .....

Good luck to those who persevere to finish :)

dragonfliesplace
02-27-16, 01:56 AM
I've used over 30 dragons battling templar...still can't beat him.
Is this a way to get low level players to buy gold?
this has been like pushing a boulder up a hill. 😯

LilliDee
02-27-16, 02:00 AM
I've been stuck on Guardian since last night. I've lost Dueler, Fire x2, Slumber x2, metal, mist, sweet tooth, ghost armor, forest, forestfire, aries, Lord of Light, Dame of Darkness, Zeus, Fruitful, Mermaid, Skeletal Knight, honeycomb, and possibly a couple others I have forgotten. I'm so confused. I've NEVER had this much trouble. I don't have a Diamond or hybrid even though I'm level 117. I've never successfully bred one. I don't even really care about the final dragon. I'm trying to collect more rings to complete another groom before he's gone and I can't do that because I can't defeat Guardian. Ugh. I refuse to ultimate as I'm nowhere near done and I have several other possible tough opponents left. I've been saving my gold to purchase a diamond unless I manage to breed one before I save enough. Any suggestions would be super appreciated.

Since every dragon has a 10% chance here shouldn't after 10 losses SOMETHING work??!! The odds just seem weird here. Especially since some people are breezing right through with only a couple of losses on Guardian and Emerald, Anubis, Templar, etc., and others of us are in the 20 to 25 loss category. I NEVER have this much trouble in a tournament. I only lost about four times to Templar so I guess I can be happy about that. This is turning out to be like a fantasy story tourney. I rarely win those. I DO wish the dragons healed like they do in Fantasy Story, but I wish all tournaments were the way Dragon Story tourneys are usually, i.e., not THAT difficult, certainly not requiring us to ultimate just to complete.

Let's be honest here, champion dragons aren't even that helpful. I have four (Warrior Prince, Dueler, Skeletal Knight and Centurian) and I don't use them that much except sometimes in tourneys. They are all about the same in tournaments too so one is almost sufficient. I use my warrior prince the most since he's leveled up the highest. Dueler does sometimes take down one that Warrior Prince doesn't, but Centurian wasn't worth his tough tournament for me. (I did end up ultimating one dragon before him in that one, but I was so close it was a guarantee to complete. This time around with 10 more rounds left, not going to do it S8!) Breeding wise they are all the same and usually just sit around making money in their habitats. Now if we were battling for a diamond or unique diamond hybrid, now THAT would be worth ultimating for!!! (Hint, hint S8), well, not if you already have one, but you know what I mean.

pernmagic
02-27-16, 02:20 AM

Like you I ultimated on Guardian then fought my way to the horror of Big Bad lost 5 and never beaten this guy so ultimated which leaves "just ". Fighter to get through ...... Good luck to you :)

DeeDe99
02-27-16, 02:41 AM
Like you I ultimated on Guardian then fought my way to the horror of Big Bad lost 5 and never beaten this guy so ultimated which leaves "just ". Fighter to get through ...... Good luck to you :)

I have beaten Big Bad several times in the past, usually with Gilded Knight. So far I've lost 4 to him, but am reasonably confident I'll get him without an Ultimate. I hope.

DeeDe99
02-27-16, 02:43 AM
@LilliDee, just for comparison, I never got through a Fantasy Story tournament. Stopped playing about 2 months ago. Mind you, I really wasn't that into the game, but even so - never got through a tournament.

Niire
02-27-16, 03:09 AM
OMG...just OMG...FINALLY. Lost 5 of my best to Prize Fighter, but finally got him with Dame. There's something wrong in the balance of these, and it seems to get worse each event. That was about 10x worse for me than the kung fu tourney, which, due to level and lack of fighters, was also a nailbiter...going to list everything on my post at the bottom of page 4. Grats to winners on this one...imo everyone fighting right now earned this one.

FFS is about 50x worse, heh. As much success as I've had here, I've only won 2 tourneys since I started playing last September. Both by the skin of my teeth. Mind you, I am MAX LEVEL with quite a few decent fighters (no diamond equivalent yet). I refuse to spend money at all over there, and if it gets worse here, same thing's gonna happen. :(

Hepatu
02-27-16, 03:22 AM
I have beaten Big Bad several times in the past, usually with Gilded Knight. So far I've lost 4 to him, but am reasonably confident I'll get him without an Ultimate. I hope.

My fire knocked big bad of the pedestal in first try

zenkitty99
02-27-16, 03:24 AM
And it's over! Groom 4 beat Fighter with bmm. I'm so relieved to get through this one without using any gold.

Thanks to all those who posted their results - a tough tourney would have been much, much harder without your help. To all who are still battling, hang in there and best of luck!

olive72
02-27-16, 03:49 AM
Finally get Prize Fighter Dragon by my new born LIFE Dragon (level 1) (mbB)...that I just put him on habitat.
After lost 5 times [lost...Crusader(15), Gold(15), Lord of light(12), Skeletal Knight(10), Cursed Roses (10)Dragon].

Because don't want to heal many Dragon, So try to use baby dragon that I will sell it if lost. Can't believe it work!!!!

Good Luck Everyone. :D

sam204
02-27-16, 04:16 AM
And it's over! Groom 4 beat Fighter with bmm. I'm so relieved to get through this one without using any gold.

Thanks to all those who posted their results - a tough tourney would have been much, much harder without your help. To all who are still battling, hang in there and best of luck!

Finally get Prize Fighter Dragon by my new born LIFE Dragon (level 1) (mbB)...that I just put him on habitat.
After lost 5 times [lost...Crusader(15), Gold(15), Lord of light(12), Skeletal Knight(10), Cursed Roses (10)Dragon].

Because don't want to heal many Dragon, So try to use baby dragon that I will sell it if lost. Can't believe it work!!!!

Good Luck Everyone. :D
I must say that Baby Dragons are really proving Real Heroes against Prize Fighter ! When my Giants Lv15 Diamond , Infinity , Guardian Angel , Black knight seemed simply helpless against Fighter , I decided of using My Fire Giant Lv1 ( even when I have Another Fire Giant at much higher Lv) and First bash -- 95 % damage ! I was amused -- My Fire Giant Lv1 did not KO him -- He wanted to bash Fighter once again and throw him out and away from Battle Arena ! So it is perhaps lesson to all who are still battling , USE Baby Dragons and You will perhaps win more comfortably ! Best of Luck to all those who are still battling and Congrats to all those who Won

DeeDe99
02-27-16, 04:30 AM
My fire knocked big bad of the pedestal in first try

Sadly, my Fire never wins anything. But I'll give him a whirl.

susieq2127
02-27-16, 04:36 AM
To anyone still stuck on Passion...I FINALLY just took him out with Clown using Mmb.

Niire
02-27-16, 04:48 AM
DeeDee, I used black Ice on big bad (was going to use deep freeze, who was on the list, but had a derr moment)..and he won for me. :)

Hepatu
02-27-16, 04:55 AM
Sadly, my Fire never wins anything. But I'll give him a whirl.

Incredible.
My fire has won 22 battles in this tournament. 24 if you count in the 2 ultimates I have used.

Bouncey51
02-27-16, 05:21 AM
I won against emerald with my lil cutie baby diamond 1 and my big brave diamond 15 lost... lol

R3ko
02-27-16, 06:03 AM
Finally unicorn went down with night 8

nabooKat
02-27-16, 06:15 AM
Hi all, long time lurker.
I have two accounts and I seem to be awful at tournaments. Here's my results so far.

Both accounts I use bmb.
Main account nabooKat level 115 no diamond one champion Rose Knight.

Round 1. Light. Fire. 15
Round 2. Scylla. Rose Knight. 15
Round 3. Coral. Fire. 15
Round 4. Mummy. Rose Knight. 15
Round 5. Cyber. Rose Knight. 15
Round 6. Pearl. Rose knight. 15
Round 7. Marshmallow. Rose knight. 15
Round 8. Easter. Rose knight. 15
Round 9. Bride. Rose Knight.15.
Round 10. Samurai. Rose Knight.15.
Round 11. Tanuki. Rose Knight.15.
Round 12. Chandelier. Rose Knight.15.
Round 13. Trojan. Fire. 15
Round 14. Athena. Rose Knight.15.
Round 15. Templar. Dame Of Darkness.14 Lost- Rose Knight.15. Fire. 15 Forest.14.
Round 16. Viking. Rose Knight.15.
Round 17. Dream. Rose Knight.15.
Round 18. Deep. Rose Knight.15.
Round 19. Pharaoh. Lightning. 10. Lost - Rose Knight.15.
Round 20. Guardian. Lost - Firex4.Rose Knight x2. Lord Of Light. Dame Of Darkness. Cursed Idol. Jack.Metal. Winter.
Spirit Queen. Astro. Groom. Banshee. Forest. Sweet Tooth.
And there seems to endeth my tournament.

BooBanshee - baby account. Level 96. Diamond level 15, some Diamond hybrids no Champions

Round 1. Light. Diamond 15.
Round 2. Scylla. Diamond 15.
Round 3. Coral. Diamond 15.
Round 4. Mummy. Lightning 10. Lost - Diamond x2. Forest.
Round 5. Cyber. Diamond 15.
Round 6. Pearl. Diamond 15.
Round 7. Marshmallow. Diamond 15.
Round 8. Easter. Diamond 15.
Round 9. Bride. Diamond 15.
Round 10. Samurai. Diamond 15.
Round 11. Tanuki. Diamond 15.
Round 12. Chandelier. Diamond 15.
Round 13. Trojan. Diamond 15.
Round 14. Athena. Diamond 15.
Round 15. Templar. Diamond 15.
Round 16. Viking. Beast. 9. Lost- Diamond 15. Dame Of Darkness 10.
Round 17. Dream. Beast 9. Lost- Aether 9.
Round 18. Deep. Diamond 15.
Round 19. Pharaoh. Lightning. 11. Lost- Diamond 15.
Round 20. Guardian. Diamond 15.
Round 21. Behemoth. Lightning 11. Lost- Diamond 15. Quetzal 10.
Round 22. Musketeer. Lightning 11. Lost- Diamond 15. Aether 10.
Round 23. Anubis. Beast 9. Lost- Diamond 15.
Round 24. Neon. Jack 10. Lost- Forest 10. Diamond 15. Fruitful 10.
Round 25. Emerald Knight. Lost- Diamond 15.

Hopefully these results might help someone and I am so stuck on Guardian it's not funny. Don't want to Ultimate as only have 30 gold on that account. Thanks for reading.
Oh, and feel free to add me. Daily player etc. ��

DeeDe99
02-27-16, 06:37 AM
DeeDee, I used black Ice on big bad (was going to use deep freeze, who was on the list, but had a derr moment)..and he won for me. :)

He was next on my list to try, but lost, sadly

Incredible.
My fire has won 22 battles in this tournament. 24 if you count in the 2 ultimates I have used.

As usual, Fire is now in the spa queue.

debrasbistro
02-27-16, 06:52 AM
Passion took a bit then fell to Diamond15. Unicorn fell on first try with Prime Eternal. Just want to be done already. So far haven't ultimated or sped up but you never know...

divanightclub
02-27-16, 07:13 AM
I finally completed the tournament,..and the last 5 rounds were hell for me,(multiple losses each) but thank God, my Lord of Light took down fighter(Mmb), egg is on the nest(30hrs). Now I can relax and enjoy my weekend, and start healing my wounded dragons!!

Good luck to those still battling and congrats to all those that already finished!

alexchiciu
02-27-16, 07:16 AM
After 20 losses Emerald Knight went down with Fire lvl 15 bmm.

The strangest fact is it was the third match with Fire dragon!

DeeDe99
02-27-16, 07:27 AM
Finally disposed of Big Bad - Shadow level 10 the victorious home team player.

alexchiciu
02-27-16, 07:33 AM
26. First try Medusa down in 2 moves mB with Dueler lvl 6...!...

puppyzt
02-27-16, 08:01 AM
I'm stuck against Emerald, it seems that every 5th dragon make lost 1 entire day. Everthing went well, but after Guardian, who make me fill the spa, Anubis and now Emerald, I'm really felt that I'll quite this Tournament. I just need 3 more rings to craft the groom, thats why I started, but its getting soo hard... Congrats to all who have win this champion dragon.

AliceWinter24
02-27-16, 08:18 AM
Stuck on Emerald here as well ...

alexchiciu
02-27-16, 08:32 AM
I'm stuck against Emerald, it seems that every 5th dragon make lost 1 entire day. Everthing went well, but after Guardian, who make me fill the spa, Anubis and now Emerald, I'm really felt that I'll quite this Tournament. I just need 3 more rings to craft the groom, thats why I started, but its getting soo hard... Congrats to all who have win this champion dragon.

Hey It worked for me after 20 fights with Fire lvl 15, but was the 3rd battle Fire versus Emerald! The rule is that is no rule here....keep trying same dragons who lost earlier!

susieq2127
02-27-16, 08:47 AM
Just took out Unicorn using Water with Mm

rado_nik
02-27-16, 09:07 AM
Finally WON this tournament
This is list of my battles:

Day 1
1. Light 1 < Water 14 B
2. Scylla 1 < Fire 14 bB
3. Coral 1 < Forest 14 Bb
4. Mummy 2 < Forest 14 bB

Day 2
5. Cyber 2 < Forest 14 bbB
6. Pearl 3 < Water 14 bB
7. Marshmallow 3 < Night 11 Bb
8. Easter 5 > lost Air 14 < Lord of Light 12 Bbb
9. Bride 6 < Water 14 bMm
10. Samurai 6 < Air 14 B
11. Tanuki 8 < Air 14 bbB
12. Chandelier 9 < Magic 12 bM
13. Trojan 9 < Lord of Light 12 Bb
14. Athena 9 < Virtue 10 bM
15. Templar 14 < Landworm 14 B
16. Viking 9 < Air 14 B

Day 3
17. Dream 9 < Water 14 B
18. Deep 12 < Forest 14 bmM
19. Pharaoh 13 < Air 14 bB
20. Guardian 19 > lost Landworm 14 x3, Scorpion 12 x2, Forest 14, RS 13, Splatter 13 < Fire 14 bbB
21. Behemoth 13 < Forest 14 bM
22. Musketeer 14 < Air 14 bB

Day 4
23 Anubis 16 < Diamond 15 B
24. Neon 17 < Forest 14 B
25. Emerald Knight 20 > lost Diamond 15 x2, Landworm 14 x2, Fire 14 & 15, Lord of Light 12, Dame of Darkness 14, Ornament 1 < Diamond 15 mM
26. Medusa 19 < Fire 15 B
27. Passion 19 < Fire 15 bM
28. Unicorn 20 < Diamond 15 B
29. Big Bad 20 < Lord of Light 12 bM

Day 5
30. Prize Fighter 20 > lost Drama 1 & 3, Ornament 3, Opal 3, Love Letter 3, Arbiter 3, Fire 15 < Fire 15 mmB

Congratulation to ALL WINNERS!!!:cool:
Good luck to all still battling!!!

31aug2002
02-27-16, 09:11 AM
I have been stuck on Anubis for day and half :( Have used Dame of Darkness , Knightmare, Prism and air...
Don't have Diamond !!
Any other suggestions.
I so want to complete this tournament as it would give me my first Champion.

rado_nik
02-27-16, 09:13 AM
I have been stuck on Anubis for day and half :( Have used Dame of Darkness , Knightmare, Prism and air...
Don't have Diamond !!
Any other suggestions.

Try to attack other color - Use Forest against Purple

debrasbistro
02-27-16, 09:24 AM
Deep Freeze took out Big Bad. One more round! Good luck all!

silverybunny
02-27-16, 10:03 AM
I am so MAD! I am going to vent to you guys because you will understand.
I am not going be able to finish this one and get this champ which I so desperately need. My internet has been out since Wednesday morning. Where I live my data signal is really weak and when I try going on the game IF I do get on it keeps reloading every 10 seconds or is pops up with a message the says attention this is a online game please try again. I keep telling them my dilemma and haw mad I ma because I can't play my game and I am missing out on these events and all they say is "umph sorry" Not only am I missing out on this i cant I also cant collect tickets which i was ahead on and i would get all dragons. I also cant do the story event on FFS. They are supposed to be here again this morning so keeping fingers crossed!
thanks for letting me vent.

sam204
02-27-16, 10:07 AM
Don't have Diamond !!
Any other suggestions.
Since you don't have Diamond , you must tackle Purple ! So use Forest , Pink ( Virtue etc) , Dragons with both these colours ( Snap , Watermelon , Spring or which ever Dragon you have ) , even Fire has worked for some , Also,Zodiac or Royal type -- Try King ! Hope it helps !

roguebee
02-27-16, 10:16 AM
I've got him on the nest. Good luck to all still trying.

alexchiciu
02-27-16, 10:41 AM
WOW
27. Passion 19 < Fire 15 bMb

31aug2002
02-27-16, 10:51 AM
Try to attack other color - Use Forest against Purple

Thank you so much... Used Forest lvl9 and Anubis went down ... Now for the next round!!

clarity625
02-27-16, 10:53 AM
I'm having a terrible time fighting Passion 19. I've got a long line to the spa..
I tried Diamond 15, Infinity 15, Warrior Princess 15, Rainbow Sentinel 12, Berserker 12, Fire 1, Forest 1, Tree Frog 1. Will try Fire 12.

Please let me know if there any other ideas about fighting Passion. Thanks.

To anyone still stuck on Passion...I FINALLY just took him out with Clown using Mmb.
I will try Clown. Thanks Susieq.

Beast
Beast? Will try. Thanks Hepatu.

Hepatu
02-27-16, 10:55 AM
I'm having a terrible time fighting Passion 19. I've got a long line to the spa..
I tried Diamond 15, Infinity 15, Warrior Princess 15, Rainbow Sentinel 12, Berserker 12, Fire 1, Forest 1, Tree Frog 1. Will try Fire 12.

Beast

Najchi
02-27-16, 11:01 AM
This round with Unicorn is starting to feel ridiculous. I've lost many dragons, including Diamond 4 times (now level 12) and it didn't even come close. I'm now just throwing random babies at him, hoping that something will work.

alexchiciu
02-27-16, 11:25 AM

I will try Clown. Thanks Susieq.

Beast? Will try. Thanks Hepatu.

Mine went down at first battle !!! - Passion 19 < Fire 15 bMb

puppyzt
02-27-16, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=AliceWinter24;1256714]Stuck on Emerald here as well ...[/QUOT
I've just won against Emerald... used Crystal 7 Bmb.

alexchiciu
02-27-16, 11:43 AM
WOW again at 1st try

28. Unicorn down by <- fire 15 Mbb

All these thanks to Hepatu, I followed his scheme, except Emerald.

saghaven
02-27-16, 12:15 PM
1. Bronzetalon 10 > Light 1 m++b (lost Shooting Star 8, Beast 13)
2. England 7 > Scylla 1 b+++
3. Snap 8 > Coral 1 mb++
4. Watermelon 8 > Mummy 2 b++b
5. Land worm 10 > Cyber 2 bm++
6. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Pearl 3 b++b (lost Cleopatra 8)
7. Highland 10 > Marshmallow 3 mb++
8. Marshmallow 10 > Easter 5 b++b (lost Lightning 9)
9. England 7 > Bride 6 m++m
10. Paladin 10 > Samurai 6 m++b
11. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Tanuki 8 m+++
12. Rainbow Sentinel 10 b+++
13. Banshee 13 > Trojan 9 mb+b
14. Divine 10 > Athena 9 b+++
15. Fire 11 > Templar 14 b+bb (lost Diamond 10, Passion 10)
16. Marshmallow 10 > Viking 9 m++m
17. Beast 13 > Dream 9 m++b

DeeDe99
02-27-16, 12:27 PM
Glad Prize Fighter is finally on the nest. Went down to Ripscale level 3.

Good luck to those still battling. Congratulations to those who have crossed the finish line already.

Hepatu
02-27-16, 01:02 PM
I'm happy I can help alex ☺
I just got impatient with Fighter too, but fire ****ed him for some, just not for me this time ☺

1969venus
02-27-16, 01:08 PM
nope....lvl 15 dame bites the dust with emerald......just now mmm and she's dead.

I was stuck there for an entire day. I sent my dame of darkness on 2 separate occasions but failed. On last attempt and when I say this I mean it, on a wing and a prayer just barely made it out of there alive.

alexchiciu
02-27-16, 01:17 PM
WOW again 1st try

29. Big Bad< Fire 15 Mb

Hepatu
02-27-16, 01:26 PM
Good job alex 👍

Bastiaan0
02-27-16, 01:37 PM
Just updated my post on page 3.

This is ridiculous, already 9 losses against Anubis, including 2 times Fire and 2 times Forest (both level 10). Anubis always used to get down against one of them, but not this time :(
Rest of the tournament isn't going very smooth as well (10 losses in 22 rounds, though never more than one loss per round), so it's decision time...
Been baking Firapple pies all day :p and now Fire, Air and Diamond are level 15 :) Still got about 230k apples left, would've loved to feed Forest, too, but need to save some because we'll probably have another apple consuming dragon tales next week or so :rolleyes:

Anyway, lets see if these three can make a difference in the Arena. Anubis will be the first to get 3 big Fire bashes...

Edit: Guess it does, at least for now. Both Anubis and Neon couldn't withstand Fire's fierce, fiery flames :D

saghaven
02-27-16, 02:26 PM
3. Snap 8 > Coral 1 mb++
18. Lollipop 9 > Deep 12 b+mb

starship412
02-27-16, 02:40 PM
I used Dame of Darkness 13 on Unicorn with bash magic bash. If you have a high level Cursed Rose or Pirarte, it should do it too as the color combinations are the same.

1969venus
02-27-16, 02:53 PM
WOW again at 1st try

28. Unicorn down by <- fire 15 Mbb

All these thanks to Hepatu, I followed his scheme, except Emerald.

kudos to Hepatu, I followed just about every one of them except Fighter, Emerald, Anubis and Big Bad.
Fighter has been percolating for about 12hrs.

savage_mel
02-27-16, 05:02 PM
These tournaments are just too hard. The first champion i got on my main account was Warrior Prince, and only after spending a lot of gold. after that, i've won a few tournaments and got two more champs, but I lose more than I win. And any time I come up against Passion, its the end of the road for me. I just can't beat it, and it looks like that is true for this tournament too. I was really hoping to finally get a champ on my second account but its not looking good there either as I've been stuck on Templar for two days. My second account has never won a tourney. It seems that there are a group of ppl who always win and a group who never do. It would be nice if just once in awhile a tournament was built for lower levels to win. But I imagine that would be just too much to ask for

dragonfliesplace
02-27-16, 05:41 PM
Ok I am really confused now. Around 40 battles against templar and still nothing. Is this a common thing in these battles? I know i shouldn't expect much early on as a lvl 40's player but was just curious if this happens to others early on.
I need to work on my patience 😀

I hope things improve for you savage mel.

BiteMe111
02-27-16, 05:50 PM
]I don't remember which dragons I used in the first five rounds, but I'll write down what I'm using from round 6 onwards.
All rounds for 2 different accounts:
Level 153 /// baby account level 98 (no diamonds on this one)
Rd 6. Pearl < Mercury 15 Mmm /// Beast 11 M
Rd 7. Marshmallow < Divine 15 Mm /// Beast 11 Mm
Rd 8. Easter < Gold 15 mB /// Beast 11 Mm
Rd 9. Bride < Lord of Light 12 /// Parakeet 11
Rd 10. Samurai< Divine 15 M /// Beast 11 M
Rd 11. Tanuki< Mercury 15 M /// Maple 12 Mmm
Rd 12. Chandelier< Jack 12 Bbb (lost Gold 15) /// Jack 12 bM
Rd 13. Trojan< Maple 12 Mmm (lost Lollipop 11) /// Maple 12 M
Rd 14. Athena< Gold 15 M /// Cursed Idol 7 mB
Rd 15. Templar< Dame of Darkness 14 /// Virtue 4 (lost Dame of Darkness 10, Knightmare 10, Landworm 11)
Rd 16. Viking< Mercury 15 M /// Beast 12 mbb
Rd 17. Dream< Mercury 15 mbb /// Beast 12 M
Rd 18. Deep< Carousel 10 B /// Forest 10
Rd 19. Pharaoh< Mercury 15 mB /// Jack 12 bM
Rd 20. Guardian< Slumber 4 bB (lost Lord of Light, Lollipop 12, Bluebell 10, Divine 15, Gold 15, Diamond 7, Sweet Tooth 4, Mercury 15, Bat 10, Cauldron 10 and several others ) /// Maple 12 bMm (lost Sweet Tooth 10, Forest 11, Dueler 4, Fire 7,Atlantis 1, Slumber 3 and about a million other dragons)
Rd 21. Behemoth< Gold 15 Mmm /// Forest 10 bmb
Rd 22. Musketeer< Gold 15 Bb /// Forest 4 bmb
Rd 23. Anubis< Divine 15 M /// Landworm 10 B
Rd 24. Neon< Ghost Armor 10 Bb (lost Gold 15)
Rd 25. Emerald< Slumber 3 Bb
Rd 26. Medusa< Divine 15 (lost Gold 15)
Rd 27. Passion< Divine 15 (lost Lollipop 12, Forest 10 and a couple others)
Rd 28. Unicorn< Mercury 15 (lost Gold 15, Crusader 10)
Rd 29. Big Bad< Shadow 10 (lost Gold 15, Divine 15)
Rd 30. Fighter < (lost Divine 15, Carousel 10, Comic 10, Cauldron 10, Groom 4)

nicsdragonisle
02-27-16, 05:51 PM
After numerous losses to Unicorn, I got a bit sick of all my good fighters going down so I threw my only baby dragon at it - Love, breed during the last Tales. I was totally gobsmacked when he won in only two hits! I think this is the first time I've ever won using a baby against a champ!

I am getting really frustrated by how hard it is to win against high level champs and diamonds these days. There doesn't seem to be any real strategy to it - just a matter of throwing random dragons in against them and hoping one wins. And a baby being able to win when your epics can't just seems crazy! Tournaments are starting to become more of a chore because of this... Anyone else feel the same?

YES!! I do and so do many of my nbrs. Everyone has different winners, no rhyme or reason to it, from lvl 1 commons to lvl 15 Champions and everything in between. Very frustrating indeed. I'm only on R23 and it's looking like I'll be camping for a while here. Time is running short...

savage_mel
02-27-16, 05:54 PM
Ok I am really confused now. Around 40 battles against templar and still nothing. Is this a common thing in these battles? I know i shouldn't expect much early on as a lvl 40's player but was just curious if this happens to others early on.
I need to work on my patience ��

I hope things improve for you savage mel.

thanks! I hope things improve for you too! unfortunately it is common :-(

0tyPrincess
02-27-16, 06:00 PM
These tournaments are just too hard. The first champion i got on my main account was Warrior Prince, and only after spending a lot of gold. after that, i've won a few tournaments and got two more champs, but I lose more than I win. And any time I come up against Passion, its the end of the road for me. I just can't beat it, and it looks like that is true for this tournament too. I was really hoping to finally get a champ on my second account but its not looking good there either as I've been stuck on Templar for two days. My second account has never won a tourney. It seems that there are a group of ppl who always win and a group who never do. It would be nice if just once in awhile a tournament was built for lower levels to win. But I imagine that would be just too much to ask for

I beat passion with maple. Don't get disheartened tournaments can be won using just base dragons.

Shewolf1953
02-27-16, 06:12 PM
I am at lv 129 and I think this may be my last tournament...so far averaging zero wins...no diamonds, no champions...they have been exceptionally hard. I think I will just stick to trying to breed a diamond dragon...maybe I will have more luck!! Congrats to anyone who has won and good luck to those still trying.

savage_mel
02-27-16, 07:20 PM
I beat passion with maple. Don't get disheartened tournaments can be won using just base dragons.

oh my!! Maple took Passion down! Thank you SO much for the tip!!

Its hard not to get disheartened sometimes. i have one account that has never won and on the other, i always make it to one of the last 3 rounds but still can't finish. Thank you for the encouragement though!

Osh7772
02-27-16, 07:36 PM
LEVEL 45, My results
Rd 1. Light LV1 < Fire 11 MBB
Rd 2. Scylla LV1 < Fire 11 MB
Rd 3. Coral LV1 < Fire 11 MBM
Rd 4. Mummy < Forest 10 BM
Rd 5. Cyber < Life 10 BM
Rd 6. Pearl < knightmare 8 MB
Rd 7. Marshmallow < Fruitful 10 BMB
Rd 8. Easter < Air 10 B (L: Fruitful 10 MBB)
Rd 9. Bride < Charm 6 B
Rd 10. Samurai< Fruitful 10 B
Rd 11. Tanuki< Knightmare 8 M (L: Mist 9 bmb)
Rd 12. Chandelier< Magic 6 MBB
Rd 13. Trojan< Poison 6 B
Day 2
Rd 14. Athena< Fire 11 MB
Rd 15. Templar< Fire 11 BB (L: Knightmare 8 mbm, Air 10 bbm)
Rd 16. Viking< Fire 11 M
Rd 17. Dream< Fire 11 Mb
Rd 18. Deep< Fire 11 M
Rd 19. Pharaoh< Air 11 B (L: Fire 11mbm, Knightmare 8 mbm)
Rd 20. Guardian< Mist 9 Mb (L: Firemane 6 bmb, Fruitful 10 bmb, Knightmare 9 bmb, Lord of the light 6 mbb, Dame of Darkness 8 mbm, Forest 11 bbm)
Day 3 (, Fire 11 bbm, Fairy 8 mbm, slumber 6 bbm, virtue 6 bbm, groom6 bbb, rose 8 bbm, Dame of darkness 8 bmm)
Rd 21. Behemoth< Jack 9 mbB (L: Fire 11mbb)
Rd 22. Musketeer< Knightmare 9 B
Rd 23. Anubis< Knightmare 9 Mb
Rd 24. Neon< Jack 9 mbB
Day 4
Rd 25. Emerald< Island 6 bB (L: Jack 9 mbm, Fire 11 mbb, Knightmare 9 bmm)
Rd 26. Medusa< Jack 9 B
Rd 27. Passion< Jack 9 bB
Rd 28. Unicorn< Ultimate (L: Jack 9 bbm, Fire 11 Bob, island 6 bbm, slumber 6 mbb, firestorm 8 bbb, knightmare 8 bbb, love 6 bmm, Lord of the light 6 bbb, Dame of darkness 8 bbb + many others)
Rd 29. Big Bad< (L: Forest 11 bmb)
Rd 30. Fighter <

I was struck with Unicorn even after waking up hourly during my sweet dreams 😤.
I think without enough sleep, while my mind is still not working right early in the morning 😴 I hit ultimate 😬😰.

Osh7772
02-27-16, 07:41 PM
Hopefully I only need spend 30 golds. Please the next 2 dragons be easier.

zaccy678
02-27-16, 08:51 PM
Phew... Can't believe I finally got through it!!

The hardest opponents for me were Emerald Knight which I finally got with Banshee 12, and Big Bad, which I eventually got with Amphora 9 :eek:

Hope this helps anyone still struggling!

MsMelanieMonster
02-27-16, 09:13 PM
I've used all my best dragons on Prize. I usually only get stuck on a couple dragons and sail through. I think we will all remember if there is a repeat of this one. Only for a champ!

Niire
02-27-16, 09:19 PM
I've used all my best dragons on Prize. I usually only get stuck on a couple dragons and sail through. I think we will all remember if there is a repeat of this one. Only for a champ!

There's been quite a few people remark they beat prize fighter with random baby dragons...one was a love that was from the last tales, another was a level 1 life from the tales...try that and see what happens. And best of luck, he ate like 6 of my best before I finally got him. <3

cazile81
02-27-16, 09:24 PM
Phew... Can't believe I finally got through it!!

The hardest opponents for me were Emerald Knight which I finally got with Banshee 12, and Big Bad, which I eventually got with Amphora 9 :eek:

Hope this helps anyone still struggling!
I had problems with the same two, so after spending a full day on Emerald Knight I used an ultimate and after 4 losses to Big Bad I used a Big Bad ultimate for that one too. Congrats on your win. Actually, congrats to all who've won so far and good luck to those still battling.

PinkBubbles75
02-27-16, 09:30 PM
Been stuck all day & a portion of yesterday on Guardian but I finally got beat it with my level 10 Aether. I beat Templar with Scorpion 10

lenasdinner
02-27-16, 09:56 PM
Stuck again.....cant win fighter.allready tried everything used here.dont know where to go from there.any help please......

sam204
02-27-16, 10:08 PM
Stuck again.....cant win fighter.allready tried everything used here.dont know where to go from there.any help please......

Try and use Baby Dragons ! I won using Fire Giant Lv1 Bb. Some other players won with Lv1 Love , Life ! Try ur newly hatched baby -- it might work ! For a change , just buy and use Lv1 Fire or Forest ! If failed , just sell it ! Best of Luck !

saghaven
02-27-16, 11:54 PM
3. Snap 8 > Coral 1 mb++
19. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Pharoah 13 bm++

At this point I'm really just going for the gold in the coming rounds and the double movie tickets. Just piling up rings to take up space in my storage and while another champ is good, I've got a bunch. So if I get it great. If not, ok.

patisserieforever
02-28-16, 12:11 AM
One day left so about 14 battles max today left, don't think I'm gonna make it...spend nearly one day each battling against those dragons which only let me 10% to win since I don't have diamond (and against champions of course), currently stuck on unicorn, have to pass through 3 difficult dragons in 14 hours but need almost these 14 hours for 1 dragon lol !

My first tournament was so easy (ripscale), the previous one was a desaster at Berserker round, and this one...probably a desaster too 😅
It would be better if there were a quota of losses for each player (like 30 losses) and guarantee your victory after, we spend so much time battling, log every single hour when we can but still loose
I don't know if it worth to Ultimate except at last round, maybe I'll stay stuck on round 29 or 30, I don't want to throw 30 gold away.

Thanks for reading, congrats to winners and good luck to others ! Fighting ! 😀

Hepatu
02-28-16, 12:41 AM
Have you tried fire against Unicorn?

busybee222
02-28-16, 12:46 AM

I used Ripscales 3 bmb... after unaccountable losses, to name a few Diamond 15 x2, beast 15, warrior princec 14, fire 15, landworm 10, dawntree 10, dame 14, groom 4, jade 10, jack 14.....

Najchi
02-28-16, 12:48 AM
My fire 10 didn't even come close to winning against Unicorn. I'm thinking to hatch a baby fire in the last try against him, If that doesn't work I'll ultimate him. Whick attack combo did you use against Unicorn, hepatu?

AliceWinter24
02-28-16, 01:32 AM
Have lost against Emerald Knight more than 30 times, nothing works, and I'm out of ideas. And on my main account I'm stuck on Passion, doesn't seem like I'm gonna win this time either.

patisserieforever
02-28-16, 01:53 AM
Have you tried fire against Unicorn?
Omg just hatch a baby fire because Fire level 8 was exhausted and he did it !!
Thank you so much !
😊

My fire 10 didn't even come close to winning against Unicorn. I'm thinking to hatch a baby fire in the last try against him, If that doesn't work I'll ultimate him. Whick attack combo did you use against Unicorn, hepatu?
Hepatu used Mb
I used mBm
Good luck ! Hope it works for you too !

alexchiciu
02-28-16, 02:17 AM
finally

30. Prize Fighter 20<BEAST LVL 13 mBb

loses: Fire 15, Groom 6, Social 6, Diamond 3, Dame of Darkness 15 and IDK how many others but virtually all the other dragons you folks used to beat Prize Fighter Dragon :)

Najchi
02-28-16, 02:47 AM
Nope, Fire 1 didn't even come close. I ultimated Unicorn. Hopefully next 2 rounds wouldn't be this hard.

lenasdinner
02-28-16, 03:13 AM
Try and use Baby Dragons ! I won using Fire Giant Lv1 Bb. Some other players won with Lv1 Love , Life ! Try ur newly hatched baby -- it might work ! For a change , just buy and use Lv1 Fire or Forest ! If failed , just sell it ! Best of Luck !

Thank you so much.to be onest wasent at first try....used dragons that I hatched yesterday celestial,fruitful,life and dident work,all lvl 1.my nests where full with 2 water dragon and waited to finish so I can buy fire.but tried one batle with that water dragon and wasent very promissing after bm and second bash after magic took his all energy.FINALLY FIGHTER IN STORAGE.
This was very unundrestable turnament.but whatever.
good luck to you all who is still fighting.dont give up!!

jjblueyes
02-28-16, 03:21 AM
This has been another rough one for my clan. Getting closer but running out of time here! Congrats to the winners and good luck to all still trying!

Prizefighter;

My Account- level 179:

1- Light < Forest 14 (bM)
2- Scylla < King 13 (Bm)
3- Coral < Lord of Light (bM)
4- Mummy < Kitsune (bM)
5- Cyber < Falling leaf (bmm)
6- Pearl < Cleopatra (bmm)
7- Marshmellow < Divine (bmm)
8- Easter < Secret (bM)
9- Bride < Brazil (bM)
10- Samurai < lightening (KO)
11- Tanuki < Quetzal (bM)
12- Chandelier < Rainbow Sentinel (bM)
13- Trojan < Blue moon (bM)
14- Athena < Queen (KO)
15- Templar < Diamond 15 (Bm) lost a lvl 12 champ
16- Viking < Marshmellow (bM)
17- Dream < Marshmallow (bmm)
18- Deep < Lunar Rainbow (bM)
19- Pharaoh < Diamond 15 (bmm) lost marshmellow
20- Guardian < Diamond 15 (KO) 1st try...wha?
21- Behemoth < Watermelon (bM)
22- Musketeer < Beast 15 (BM) Lost Divine & Diamond 15
23- Anubis < baby snow owl 1 (Bm) lost quetzal 12, Diamond 15 twice, Beast 15 twice and Crusader
24- Neon <lord of light 12 ( bM) Lost splatter 13, diamond 15, RS 12 & Dame of Darkness 12
25- Emerald Knight < used an ultimate- lost diamond 15, champ after champ, fire and at least 20 dragons total
26- Medusa < Diamond 15 ( Bm) Lost Fuzzy
27- Passion < Passion (bmm) lost diamond 15 twice a baby in between
28- Unicorn <
29- Big Bad <
30- Prizefighter <

Kids account level 52- no diamonds/1 lvl 7 champ:

1- Light < Dame of Darkness ( )
2- Scylla < Dame of Darkness (KO)
3- Coral < Beast 9 (KO)
4- Mummy < Darkwing 4 (bmm)
5- Cyber < Maple (KO)
6- Pearl < King (Bm)
7- Marshmellow < Dame of Darkness (KO)
8- Easter < Centurion 7 (KO)
9- Bride < King (bM)
10- Samurai < King (bM)
11- Tanuki < Centurion 7 (bmm)
12- Chandelier < King (bmm)
13- Trojan < Snowflake 7 (bM)
14- Athena < Centurion 7 (bmm)
15- Templar < Dame of Darkness (bmm) lost 5 first
16- Viking < Arbiter 4 (KO)
17- Dream < Dame of Darkness (bM)
18- Deep < Splatter 7 (bM)
19- Pharaoh < King (bmm)
20- Guardian < Dame of Darkness (bmm) spent full day plus on this.
21- Behemoth < King (bmm)
22- Musketeer < Centurion 7 (bmm) lost King
23- Anubis < Centurion 7 (bmm) lost half day here
24- Neon < Centurion 7 (bM)
25- Emerald Knight < Centurion 8 (Bmm)
26- Medusa < Centurion 8 (bmm)
27- Passion < cursed rose (bmm) Lost Centurion 8, lost King and 7 dragons l
28- Unicorn < Fire 7 (bM) lost 2
29- Big Bad <
30- Prizefighter <

R3ko
02-28-16, 04:09 AM
Finally took down fighter with ultimate coz very frustated with this battle....all my best dragon went down...gud luck all who still fighting in this tournament

sam204
02-28-16, 04:12 AM
Thank you so much.to be onest wasent at first try....used dragons that I hatched yesterday celestial,fruitful,life and dident work,all lvl 1.my nests where full with 2 water dragon and waited to finish so I can buy fire.but tried one batle with that water dragon and wasent very promissing after bm and second bash after magic took his all energy.FINALLY FIGHTER IN STORAGE.
This was very unundrestable turnament.but whatever.
good luck to you all who is still fighting.dont give up!!
Happy to know that you won Prize Fighter -- even if it wasn't at first try , your ordeal was over ! Hearty Congrats !

813vv
02-28-16, 04:16 AM
Finally got Prize Fighter after many rounds stuck long long day an night, uff...

R20. Smoke 10 Mm > Guardian (thank you who mentioned Smoke, I was stuck all day an night here)
R21. Scorpio 10 B > Behemoth
R22. Lacewing 10 Bb > Musketeer
R23. Forest 13 B > Anubis
R24. Jade 10 bM > Neon
R25. Fire 13 Mm > Emerald Knight (Thank you who mentioned Fire, I was stuck here long day)
R26. Cupcake 10 B > Medusa
R27. Fire 13 Mm > Passion (thank again who mentioned Fire :D I won first try)
R28. Big Bad 10 bmm > Unicorn
R29. Jack 15 B > Big Bad (thank you who mentioned Jack, I won it first try :D)
R30. Honeybee 10 bbm > Prize Fighter (lost many, uncounted)

Thank you all for posting results an good luck who still fighting, congrats who won tourney :D

Osh7772
02-28-16, 05:57 AM
LEVEL 45, My results
Rd 1. Light LV1 < Fire 11 MBB
Rd 2. Scylla LV1 < Fire 11 MB
Rd 3. Coral LV1 < Fire 11 MBM
Rd 4. Mummy < Forest 10 BM
Rd 5. Cyber < Life 10 BM
Rd 6. Pearl < knightmare 8 MB
Rd 7. Marshmallow < Fruitful 10 BMB
Rd 8. Easter < Air 10 B (L: Fruitful 10 MBB)
Rd 9. Bride < Charm 6 B
Rd 10. Samurai< Fruitful 10 B
Rd 11. Tanuki< Knightmare 8 M (L: Mist 9 bmb)
Rd 12. Chandelier< Magic 6 MBB
Rd 13. Trojan< Poison 6 B
Day 2
Rd 14. Athena< Fire 11 MB
Rd 15. Templar< Fire 11 BB (L: Knightmare 8 mbm, Air 10 bbm)
Rd 16. Viking< Fire 11 M
Rd 17. Dream< Fire 11 Mb
Rd 18. Deep< Fire 11 M
Rd 19. Pharaoh< Air 11 B (L: Fire 11mbm, Knightmare 8 mbm)
Rd 20. Guardian< Mist 9 Mb (L: Firemane 6 bmb, Fruitful 10 bmb, Knightmare 9 bmb, Lord of the light 6 mbb, Dame of Darkness 8 mbm, Forest 11 bbm)
Day 3 (, Fire 11 bbm, Fairy 8 mbm, slumber 6 bbm, virtue 6 bbm, groom6 bbb, rose 8 bbm, Dame of darkness 8 bmm)
Rd 21. Behemoth< Jack 9 mbB (L: Fire 11mbb)
Rd 22. Musketeer< Knightmare 9 B
Rd 23. Anubis< Knightmare 9 Mb
Rd 24. Neon< Jack 9 mbB
Day 4
Rd 25. Emerald< Island 6 bB (L: Jack 9 mbm, Fire 11 mbb, Knightmare 9 bmm)
Rd 26. Medusa< Jack 9 B
Rd 27. Passion< Jack 9 bB
Rd 28. Unicorn< Ultimate (L: Jack 9 bbm, Fire 11 Bob, island 6 bbm, slumber 6 mbb, firestorm 8 bbb, knightmare 8 bbb, love 6 bmm, Lord of the light 6 bbb, Dame of darkness 8 bbb + many others)
Rd 29. Big Bad< Jack 8 bB (L: Forest 11 bmb)
Rd 30. Fighter <Fire 1mbU (L: Jack 8 bbm, Groom 6 bbm, knightmare 9 mom, Fire 12bbb, Rainbow 1 bbb, Fire 1 mmb)

Finally over, I used ultimate in the end because I need another 20 for my groom. Also running out of ideas what to fight.

Congrats to all that has won and all the best to those still fighting.

😃😃😃

AliceWinter24
02-28-16, 07:12 AM
I finally got past Emerald Knight, only to get seriously stuck at Medusa as well. I thought that one would be pretty easy, but no.

OkieDokie27
02-28-16, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the tip alexchiciu. I used Beast and took Prize Fighter out with one bash!

freesiawoods
02-28-16, 07:24 AM
Through on one account where diamond beat prize fighter. Other accounts still stuck on last round after a few ultimates. One of the Worst Tourneys Ever.

caramellenina
02-28-16, 07:27 AM
I have to say i was pretty ticked by the difficulty of this tournament but my baby Prime Eternal took out Big Bad and Prize Fighter! Yay!! :D

Bouncey51
02-28-16, 07:47 AM
Any suggestions for the final round?
Lost: Diamond 15, diamond 1, fire 13, dame of darkness 11, beast 11, slumber 7, honeybee 10

pernmagic
02-28-16, 07:57 AM
Through on one account where diamond beat prize fighter. Other accounts still stuck on last round after a few ultimates. One of the Worst Tourneys Ever.
Congrats on one account .....Good luck with the others .... struggle wasn't it :)

Dragosle
02-28-16, 08:20 AM
And..done! Have to use 1 Ultimate but overall a smooth tourney this time :D

20) Guardian < Metal (thank you who mentioned Smoke, I was stuck all day an night here)
21) Behemoth < Divine
22) Musketeer < Warrior Princess
23) Anubis < Air
24) Neon < Rainbow Sentinel
25) Emerald Knight < King
26) Medusa < King
27) Passion < Fire
28) Unicorn < ...Ultimate (after stucking with him for a day and a half :()
29) Big Bad < Hades
30) Prize Fighter < Honeybee

All my dragons are lv10. Thanks for anyone who've suggested Honeybee on Prize Fighter, he won on 1st try :o

Congrats for those who's won and good luck for those who still battling.

Aly_10
02-28-16, 09:32 AM
hello everybody. for those who are still battling here are my lists that i had a very difficult time with:

Templar < infinity 15 bbb
Guardian < Infinity 15 bbb
emerald < diamond 15 bmb
big bad < queen mmm
Prize fighter < pteradactyl 1 mb wow... speechless is all i can say.
hopefully these will help others.

Too many losses to list for these 5 opponents, but did not use any gold. it will take me about 2 weeks to heal all my dragons.
I"ve participated in a majority of these tourneys and all i can say is this one by far was the worst and frustrated to complete. all my champion dragons did not win from round 20 -round 30.

Congartulations to those who knocked out FIGHTER !!!!!!!!!!

MsMelanieMonster
02-28-16, 09:45 AM
Thanks Niire! I beat Prize with Arbiter 3 when I woke up at 2am. Had a feeling he'd be a good fighter.
Good luck to all still fighting.
I tried King 10, Centurion 10, Queen 10, Beast 13, Ripscale 3, Ghost Armor 9, Peacock 8, Night Imp 10, Black Ice 9, Forest 10, Atlantis 10... Keep trying! Something will work!

AliceWinter24
02-28-16, 09:55 AM
I only have Big Bad and Prize Fighter left on my main account, but I don't think I'm gonna win, which is really disappointing, having worked so hard, and come so far. But there's not much time left, so I can't fight each dragon 10 times, and some of the previous ones has even taken 30 tries, so ...

Niire
02-28-16, 10:59 AM
Don't give up! On the last one, lots of folks have had success with baby dragons...big bad went down to black ice for me, although i was actually trying to use deep freeze against him...I'll blame the meds on that lol.

31aug2002
02-28-16, 11:16 AM
Yay !!! Finally all over
The Prize Fighter gave some tough competition ? Dame of darkness, Prism, love, life , arbiter all bit the dust
But finally managed it with my lvl 12 Jack.

Best of luck to all those who still trying
A big thank you to everyone who posted their results and were a big help!!

Anaboe
02-28-16, 11:37 AM

I've only lost one tournament since I switched from Android to iOS back in september 2013. The reason was I spent most of my gold on my first Treasure-dragon. But even tho I have 1 lvl 15 Champ, Rainbow Sentinel, Diamond, Infinity, Jade, Brazil, Crusader and Quetzal, and lots and lots of other Epic dragons, I (almost) ALWAYS buy round 20 en round 25 in the first time I enter the arena for that round, each for 30 gold.

Why? Because it saves lots and lots of time, leaving enough time to heal the dragons that were defeated, and it leaves me enough time to finish the last round.

I've only once won a tournament without spending gold...

Ow, and especially Rainbow Sentinel is a winner in the arena: he's strong to almost anything with colors!

belarica
02-28-16, 12:53 PM
Won round 30 with dame of darkness

nabooKat
02-28-16, 01:02 PM
Arghh... Stuck on Big Bad. And only have enough gold to Ultimate once..... Don't know what to do!!!!!!
Well done to all those that have won and good luck to all those still a battling!

Hepatu
02-28-16, 01:12 PM
Arghh... Stuck on Big Bad. And only have enough gold to Ultimate once..... Don't know what to do!!!!!!
Well done to all those that have won and good luck to all those still a battling!

Try fire if you haven't yet.

Najchi
02-28-16, 01:14 PM
I defeated Big bad with King 8 bB

Jagger517
02-28-16, 01:21 PM

I lost to Big Bad about 10 times before finally beating him with a level 6 Dame of Darkness. And then I beat Prize Fighter on the first try, with a level 9 Paisley!

So you might not even need to Ultimate, if you can just keep trying. Good luck!

debrasbistro
02-28-16, 01:42 PM

If you have Deep Freeze or Cauldron....

Keep trying. You can do it!

debrasbistro
02-28-16, 01:45 PM
So, I finally finished on two accounts w/ out speeding up or ultimating, but, this was one of the worst, most annoying, drawn out tourneys ever. It seemed random almost. The last round was horrible for me on one account, finally won with Diamond15 after trying this and others over and over. The other account beat Prizefighter with Prime Eternal.

Congrats to all who won and best of luck to those battling.

Najchi
02-28-16, 01:57 PM
Finally finished with only one ultimate. Defeated Fighter with Dreamweaver 4. This was really tough tournament, but I have my first champion :)
Congratulations to all that won already and good luck to one's still battling.

AliceWinter24
02-28-16, 02:08 PM
Wondering what to try next on Big Bad, have tried Diamond 15 multiple times, because it says to have 25 % chance, and the others I have only max 15. So do I keep trying with Diamond, or do I try other dragons ... Tried Jack, no luck. Hm ...

Hepatu
02-28-16, 02:15 PM
Wondering what to try next on Big Bad, have tried Diamond 15 multiple times, because it says to have 25 % chance, and the others I have only max 15. So do I keep trying with Diamond, or do I try other dragons ... Tried Jack, no luck. Hm ...

Fire has beaten a lot of big bads
You can read backwards in the posts and see what ppl has used to defeat him with

DeeDe99
02-28-16, 02:16 PM

I concentrated on using black type and avoid pink. Shadow took him down for me.

luckyaa7
02-28-16, 02:19 PM

Magic and fire worked for me. Good luck!

Bastiaan0
02-28-16, 02:34 PM
30 - Prize Fighter(20) - Air(15) - Mb (Lost: Fire(1), Fire(15), Diamond(15))

Which means Prize Fighter is on the nest :) On the other hand, yet another big evolution temple time consumer... How I'm going to get them all to level 10? :confused:
Spent 16 gold to speed up some rounds. Not too bad, but still 16 gold too much, if I may say so.

I hope next tournament will be a bit easier, I also hope S8 can find the time to make a new round-up instead of copying old ones :rolleyes:

You can find all results here ;)

retseho
02-28-16, 02:58 PM
Fire has beaten a lot of big bads
You can read backwards in the posts and see what ppl has used to defeat him with

Try Queen.
Queen10 mMm beat BigBad20.
Type advantage: +2 Black+Royal vs Fairytale.
Rarity advantage: Ultra vs Super
disadvantage: 10 vs 20.

AliceWinter24
02-28-16, 03:38 PM
Thanks for all the tips. So frustrating getting so far, but still not win. It's night time here but, I don't have time to sleep :O Lol.

zaccy678
02-28-16, 03:46 PM
Thanks for all the tips. So frustrating getting so far, but still not win. It's night time here but, I don't have time to sleep :O Lol.

Amphora 9 worked for me when nothing else would!
Luckily after that, Prize Fighter went down with one hit from Diamond 15 - hope the same happens for u!

saghaven
02-28-16, 03:50 PM
3. Snap 8 > Coral 1 mb++
19. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Pharoah 13 bm++
20. Dreamweaver 4 > Guardian 19 bm+m (lost Fire 11 2x, Venetian 8, King 12)

porkchomp
02-28-16, 05:47 PM
Hope that fire works for big bad.... I have about ten dragons in the healing queue.

On the plus side, I won't be forced to spend gold. That prize fighter dragon is ugly trade portal fodder.

PrairieGrass
02-28-16, 06:38 PM
Beat Big Bad with Ghost Armour (after losing with Deep Freeze, Beast, Queen) and beat Prize Fighter with Dame of Darkness (after losing with Kung Fu). Hope this helps someone.
Had to ultimate for Unicorn, Emerald Knight. Used 80 gold today for ultimate and speeding up. Not too happy about that as now I don't have enough for habitat, but my gold giving dragons will help get that back, hopefully while it is on sale.
Does any one really win these dragons without using any gold, not even to speed up? I know I never have in any tourneys here, but usually not using as much gold as I did for this one.

Niire
02-28-16, 08:56 PM
I used to be able to, the last one we had I didn't use any...but before that it'd been a few months...:(

jjblueyes
02-28-16, 09:01 PM
Still fighting their prizefighter jerk. All day. My kids got it first time out.
Here's the list without my final win....still working on it Prizefighter;

My Account- level 179:

1- Light < Forest 14 (bM)
2- Scylla < King 13 (Bm)
3- Coral < Lord of Light (bM)
4- Mummy < Kitsune (bM)
5- Cyber < Falling leaf (bmm)
6- Pearl < Cleopatra (bmm)
7- Marshmellow < Divine (bmm)
8- Easter < Secret (bM)
9- Bride < Brazil (bM)
10- Samurai < lightening (KO)
11- Tanuki < Quetzal (bM)
12- Chandelier < Rainbow Sentinel (bM)
13- Trojan < Blue moon (bM)
14- Athena < Queen (KO)
15- Templar < Diamond 15 (Bm) lost a lvl 12 champ
16- Viking < Marshmellow (bM)
17- Dream < Marshmallow (bmm)
18- Deep < Lunar Rainbow (bM)
19- Pharaoh < Diamond 15 (bmm) lost marshmellow
20- Guardian < Diamond 15 (KO) 1st try...wha?
21- Behemoth < Watermelon (bM)
22- Musketeer < Beast 15 (BM) Lost Divine & Diamond 15
23- Anubis < baby snow owl 1 (Bm) lost quetzal 12, Diamond 15 twice, Beast 15 twice and Crusader
24- Neon <lord of light 12 ( bM) Lost splatter 13, diamond 15, RS 12 & Dame of Darkness 12
25- Emerald Knight < used an ultimate- lost diamond 15, champ after champ, fire and at least 20 dragons total
26- Medusa < Diamond 15 ( Bm) Lost Fuzzy
27- Passion < Passion (bmm) lost diamond 15 twice a baby in between
28- Unicorn < Diamond 15 (bmm)
29- Big Bad < Diamond 15 (Bm) lost fire and quetzal
30- Prizefighter <
Lost diamond 15 twice, quetzal 12, fire 14 twice, beast 15, RS 12, Forest 14

Kids account level 52- no diamonds/1 lvl 7 champ:

1- Light < Dame of Darkness ( )
2- Scylla < Dame of Darkness (KO)
3- Coral < Beast 9 (KO)
4- Mummy < Darkwing 4 (bmm)
5- Cyber < Maple (KO)
6- Pearl < King (Bm)
7- Marshmellow < Dame of Darkness (KO)
8- Easter < Centurion 7 (KO)
9- Bride < King (bM)
10- Samurai < King (bM)
11- Tanuki < Centurion 7 (bmm)
12- Chandelier < King (bmm)
13- Trojan < Snowflake 7 (bM)
14- Athena < Centurion 7 (bmm)
15- Templar < Dame of Darkness (bmm) lost 5 first
16- Viking < Arbiter 4 (KO)
17- Dream < Dame of Darkness (bM)
18- Deep < Splatter 7 (bM)
19- Pharaoh < King (bmm)
20- Guardian < Dame of Darkness (bmm) spent full day plus on this.
21- Behemoth < King (bmm)
22- Musketeer < Centurion 7 (bmm) lost King
23- Anubis < Centurion 7 (bmm) lost half day here
24- Neon < Centurion 7 (bM)
25- Emerald Knight < Centurion 8 (Bmm)
26- Medusa < Centurion 8 (bmm)
27- Passion < cursed rose (bmm) Lost Centurion 8, lost King and 7 dragons l
28- Unicorn < Fire 7 (bM) lost 2
29- Big Bad < King (bM)
30- Prizefighter < Fire 7 (Bm)

Hawk1
02-28-16, 09:02 PM
Beat Big Bad with Ghost Armour (after losing with Deep Freeze, Beast, Queen) and beat Prize Fighter with Dame of Darkness (after losing with Kung Fu). Hope this helps someone.
Had to ultimate for Unicorn, Emerald Knight. Used 80 gold today for ultimate and speeding up. Not too happy about that as now I don't have enough for habitat, but my gold giving dragons will help get that back, hopefully while it is on sale.
Does any one really win these dragons without using any gold, not even to speed up? I know I never have in any tourneys here, but usually not using as much gold as I did for this one.

I spent the enormous sum of 30 gold on this tournament, but it's the first time in a few months since I've used gold on a tournament. There have been tournaments (Black Cat) that I finished 15-20 before deadline that I thought were difficult but spent zero gold on and then their was Prize Fighter which I think was average difficult. I broke a foot last week and had enough annoyances in my life that after losing to Passion 7 times I thought it was worth the gold to end the misery. I never spend gold on speeding up in tournaments and I have 60 gold limit on ultimates, this was the first tournament in a few months that I used gold and I would never use gold in a tournament unless it was a champ. I mostly have fun with tournaments but if I wasn't having fun then it's time for a break.

monbohn
02-28-16, 11:05 PM
Only the final opponent left with 2 hours to go. I'm cutting it way too close. Hoping I won't need to use gold for some extra tries. I'm too close now to not finish, lol. Thank you to all who post such helpful info....I wouldn't get this far without it. But I am finally starting to learn what to use in battles. :)

jjblueyes
02-28-16, 11:12 PM
I've thrown everything at this stupid dragon but the kitchen sink. If I could throw that at him I would. A full day and no dice.

Starwulf99
02-28-16, 11:34 PM
Is it my imagination or have they made the tournaments considerably more difficult in the last few months? When I first started playing, once I unlocked the Battle Arena I managed to win the majority of the tournaments fairly easily, and that was with dragons no higher then 7. Now I have two dozen at 10 and I haven't won a tournament for a while. Stuck on the passion since yesterday and was stuck on the 25th dragon(some champion) for even longer then that. Getting rather annoyed with being unable to progress when before I had little difficulty at all with inferior dragons.

Niire
02-28-16, 11:37 PM
@jjblueeyes, try a baby, a random baby has been reported by many people to beat the last guy.

Good luck all still fighting!

jjblueyes
02-29-16, 02:53 AM
@jjblueeyes, try a baby, a random baby has been reported by many people to beat the last guy.

Good luck all still fighting!

Thanks! I tried several. We are talking 25-30 losses. I spent the gold. Thank you for the encouragement!

irishcoffee30
02-29-16, 10:13 AM
My first time posting results.

Light < Crystal 7
Scylla < King 12
Coral < Cursed Idol 9
Mummy < Watermelon 8
Cyber < King 12
Pearl < Immortal 10
Marshmallow < Black Pearl 11
Easter < Immortal 10
Bride < Sour Candy 12
Samurai < Bubble Gum 15
Tanuki < Bubble Gum 15
Chandelier < Bubble Gum 15
Trojan < Jack 13
Athena < Bubble Gum 15 (lost Knightmare 10)
Templar < Metal (lost diamond 15 x2, Metal 14)
Viking < Marshmallow 12
Dream < Aether 14
Deep < immortal 10
Pharaoh < Bubble Gum 15
Guardian < Jack 13 (lost diamond x4, metal x2, bubble gum, marshmallow, fates 9, lightning 11, fire 12, aether 14)
Behemoth < Bubble Gum 15
Musketeer < Diamond 15 (lost Bubble Gum 15)
Anubis < Diamond 15
Neon < Immortal 10 (lost Candy Cane 7, Diamond 15)
Emerald Knight < diamond 15 (lost Diamond 15 x 3, Marshmallow 12, Forestfire 12, Metal 14 x 2 Banshe 13, Lightning 11, Immortal 10, Fates 9, Cotton Candy 8, Groom 1)
Medusa < King 13 (lost Diamond 15)
Passion < Aether 15 (lost Aether 15)
Unicorn < Diamond
Big Bad < Metal
Fighter <

The last three rounds I lost so many. Spent all my gold again. Lost Diamond 15 many times, Aether 15, Bubble Gum 15, Air 15, Metal 14, Dame 14, Jack 13, Maple 13 Abyss 12, Forest Fire 12, King 12, Marshmallow 12, Fire 11, Forest 11, Landform 11, Lightning 11, Immortal 10, Goblin 8. Been a frustrating few days. I think in the future I'm just going to ultimate level 20 and make my life easier.

freshfunin2008
02-29-16, 10:46 AM
This had to be one of the easier battles in all my accounts. I got stuck on some like most of you but I had this prize in all my accounts by early Sunday if not Saturday. Good job to all those that won this random process. Good luck to those who did not next time.

stashlova
02-29-16, 01:07 PM
Most losses ever in a tournament for me(> 30). Used ultimate only once(curse you Guardian). Wasted so much time. Made it to the final round and fell asleep - woke up at 3am and couldn't finish since my time was up. smh. On to the next one

MsMelanieMonster
02-29-16, 03:56 PM
Just now got done healing dragons. Had Prize late late Saturday (technically Sunday at 2:00 am). That was a rough one!

Jagger517
03-01-16, 12:03 AM
Are Champion tournaments always this difficult?

Or has the difficultly level been jacked up lately, in a bid to force players to purchase more gold?

DeeDe99
03-01-16, 05:58 AM

Or has the difficultly level been jacked up lately, in a bid to force players to purchase more gold?

I don't believe or see any evidence to suggest any changes since I started battling in the arena, Jagger. Champion tournaments seem more difficult because when we battle during none tournament times, we rarely face anything above a 14 and also face few champions, at least in my expirence. So we go into tournaments with little practice at fighting level 20 Champions. If anything, the non-champs in tournament line-ups are usually easier to defeat than when we face them outside tournaments. Virtue gave me a run for my money today - not quite Guardian level problematic, but diffcult nonetheless.

DeeDe99
03-01-16, 06:00 AM
Just now got done healing dragons. Had Prize late late Saturday (technically Sunday at 2:00 am). That was a rough one!

I still have about 20 to go, and I finished begore you, I think. Post tournament losses (looking at you, Virtue), have added to the queue.

jjblueyes
03-01-16, 06:12 AM

My kids had 1-2 to heal. I was smh.i had 28. Now if I can get it down before another tourney I might be able to avoid my record of 467- I mean 65 it just feels like 100's ;) yes it was a rough one!

jjblueyes
03-01-16, 06:17 AM

This is the 2/3 rd time I couldn't beat level 30 without an ultimate no matter what I did. I've played almost every tourney. This one was rough. Why I can't tell you! I spent a full day on 2 dragons. Yuck.