PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Neighbors

Gurlsinga1105
02-23-16, 12:17 AM
I am playing the game on my Android LG GStylo 8GB phone.When I visit some of my neighbors, their club doesn't completely load(i.e.only their music will be playing)or sometimes the screen will freeze upon loading and it becomes difficult to send dancers and/or leave comments..please advise.

FrozenTurtle
02-23-16, 11:27 AM
It sounds like you may have experiencing some out of memory issues. Try closing any apps that may be running in the background. This should free up some resources and help improve the performance of your game.

Gurlsinga1105
03-03-16, 02:20 PM
I am playing the game on my Android LG GStylo 8GB phone.When I visit some of my neighbors, their club doesn't completely load(i.e.only their music will be playing)or sometimes the screen will freeze upon loading and it becomes difficult to send dancers and/or leave comments..please advise.
Thanks for responding!! You mentioned a possible issue with memory data and suggested shutting down/clearing any background apps. What type of background apps should I shut down?? Does this include the other two Team Lava games I have?? Please advise.

Mair74
03-03-16, 10:56 PM
I used to play on my iPad but now I have a Samsung tab and the game won't work ! Grrrrrr I have lots of memory !