PDA

View Full Version : The different versions

Jagger517
02-22-16, 11:59 AM
What version do ya'll play?

I'm on Winter Wonderland, myself.

Apparently, there's still an old version where the evolving is different -- what version is that? Can I "drop down" to it?

DeeDe99
02-22-16, 12:16 PM
Jagger, as far as I know, the difference in evolving is related to the accounts themselves. If the account was created prior to the change, it remained as it was (2 evolutions) irrespective of the version of the app.

DeeDe99
02-22-16, 12:18 PM
Oh, and I play the standard version on My Android. IOS (iPad) only ever has one active version in the app store due to Apple regulations so I play the latest on the iPad

hiabarara
02-23-16, 05:49 AM
I play the Halloween version because it's literally the only one that works. The others simply crash when I want to open them. I mean at least I can still play it, but I would like to see my island in daylight again. The Halloween version looks nice with the dark sky and orange trees, but I'm kind of over it to be honest.

JMThrive
02-25-16, 12:24 PM
I play the Halloween version because it's literally the only one that works. The others simply crash when I want to open them. I mean at least I can still play it, but I would like to see my island in daylight again. The Halloween version looks nice with the dark sky and orange trees, but I'm kind of over it to be honest.

Same here, the only version that doesn't crash for me is Halloween. I can't build new habitats in any other version as well.