PDA

View Full Version : Beyond confused

DLL137
02-21-16, 02:12 PM
I do not understand the recipe guide or frankly any of the game guides...the charts literally do not compute in my brain..I am begging someone to please simplify the recipes from best to worst and with the amount earned per plate next to the recipe

example

Best 1 worst 10

Peanut butter balls - 8 coins
Blah blah - X coins

Yadda yadda - X coins

And so on.
I don't know if anyone else needs it that simplified but I really am sorry I do :( you have no idea how beyond stupid I feel that I can't understand this and there's like 17 pages in the one game guide and I'm so close to a breaking point just from at the first page with all the charts that I totally don't understand so before I freaked out like I might have done in the past I just wanted to beg for help :.(
Gracious thank you...

CammoAmmo
02-21-16, 02:28 PM
The cookbook is the guide you're looking for! Click on that one, and scroll down to each individual appliance post. You will see next to the picture of each recipe a picture of 1 to 10 coins. That is how much coins per plate that recipe earns. The cookbook is organized by appliance, so start with the home oven and look at each from there down to the fryer post to find the highest coin ones. If you're looking for a graph that can be sorted by most xp, most coins earned, and so forth, sadly we do not have that yet, and you will have to search by hand. Hope this helps!

VanaCatu
02-21-16, 03:17 PM
oh! it's really sad :(

maybe we have to reconsider the view of charts...
we did it already several times, and since abt two months - the present one seemed optimal (we thought)...

have you checked these threads?

1) Recipes by Appliances: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86251-Cookbook!-Organized-by-Appliance
(each small icon of recipe has (to the bottom-right of it) the coins that you get per plate)
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Rec/coin/303scone4_zpsdyp0sahu.png = 4 coins per plate
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Rec/coin/505cremecaramel8_zpslhbasvkq.png = 8 coins per plate
etc...

2) Recipes by Levels: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS&p=1242525&viewfull=1#post1242525
(same icons)
(also, it cd be near to your wishes, but in other order - "worst to best")

If you're looking for a graph that can be sorted by most xp, most coins earned, and so forth, sadly we do not have that yet
i wish the forums allowed to do charts with sorting option!
but alas! they don't even allow many of basic html-options, so we actually use "stone-age" tools to do the charts in forums :(
the only decision is to use 3rd party site/server to do such a sortable things, but frankly speaking i have no time and energy to look for hosting, to learn additional html features for sorting... and to bring it to life! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/blush.gif

DLL137
02-23-16, 01:18 PM
The cookbook is the guide you're looking for! Click on that one, and scroll down to each individual appliance post. You will see next to the picture of each recipe a picture of 1 to 10 coins. That is how much coins per plate that recipe earns.

This!!! I guess I should have just assumed that but I was having a really hard few days and just had no idea so thank you!

oh! it's really sad :(

maybe we have to reconsider the view of charts...
we did it already several times, and since abt two months - the present one seemed optimal (we thought)..

The charts are fantastic, maybe just a slight revision for ppl who have hard brain days like me where it actually says at the top of the column "earnings" or CPP (Coins per plate) or something? They are so great though and they do look wonderful I hope I didn't upset you or anything!

CammoAmmo
02-23-16, 02:48 PM
I'm glad we helped! Maybe someday I can get a word document that can be sorted by that kind of stuff off of VanaCatu's info and LonePudding's info.

infinitelove19
02-24-16, 08:32 AM
I'm just going to add here that I find the recipes being all in pictures SO confusing.
I feel bad for saying it because I know how much work went into it!

You know how some people are dyslexic amd words get all jumbled? Well I feel that way with pictures. I liked the way the recipes were organized originally. Of course, I don't really remember how that was, but I imagine it was similar to how it is now, but with words.

Perhaps having both would be ideal, you know the picture chart for an appliance, followed by the same info in words below.
Just a thought. Love you guys!!

VanaCatu
02-24-16, 08:52 AM
I'm just going to add here that I find the recipes being all in pictures SO confusing.
I feel bad for saying it because I know how much work went into it!

You know how some people are dyslexic amd words get all jumbled? Well I feel that way with pictures. I liked the way the recipes were organized originally. Of course, I don't really remember how that was, but I imagine it was similar to how it is now, but with words.

Perhaps having both would be ideal, you know the picture chart for an appliance, followed by the same info in words below.
Just a thought. Love you guys!!
nop you don't have to be sorry coz you are absolutely right! :)
that's why we have in cookbook's main post (under appliances listing) the link to text version of recipes.
the only thing, there are so much pics we got upto now (that need to be processed), that we don't have time to update that text version.

moreover, couple of times it happened that photobucket site (where we keep the pics) was on maintenance almost whole day, and our charts was looking "utmost informative"! lol )))

after this, i decided that probably we have to put txt version under spoiler for _each_ cookbook.
(like we will have tdy in Ingredients post of Game Guide thread).

so, don't worry, it's a good idea, and we're gonna do it as soon as possible! :)

VanaCatu
02-24-16, 08:53 AM
I'm glad we helped! Maybe someday I can get a word document that can be sorted by that kind of stuff off of VanaCatu's info and LonePudding's info.
actually, i have an excel sheet with "everything".
i just don't know where to host it and where to put the link on it... :)
nobody yet was interested, so i didn't put it anywhere :)

VanaCatu
02-24-16, 08:55 AM
The charts are fantastic, maybe just a slight revision for ppl who have hard brain days like me where it actually says at the top of the column "earnings" or CPP (Coins per plate) or something? They are so great though and they do look wonderful I hope I didn't upset you or anything!
no, you didn't :) i just was afraid that we invented bad scheme for it...
but if the point is in coins only, we will absolutely put wht you ment into our text versions (see my above reply to ms. infinitelove)

LonePudding
02-24-16, 10:43 AM
actually, i have an excel sheet with "everything".
i just don't know where to host it and where to put the link on it... :)
nobody yet was interested, so i didn't put it anywhere :)

That'd be a interesting thing. Like a BS2 calculator of some sort. I have some html knowledge but I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to where to host it.

VanaCatu
02-24-16, 10:57 AM
That'd be a interesting thing. Like a BS2 calculator of some sort. I have some html knowledge but I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to where to host it.
oh! that's great! i was thinking about it, but dreams only: i can do only static html and have no idea how to calculate and do the forms for databases in html!
when you're ready to try, i can send you my spreadsheet for making database. by now, only missing info on abth 4-5 gourmet recipes...
i hope our friends here can advise us about hosting of such a thing...