PDA

View Full Version : I want to buy with gems bountiful table, i would gladly pay 300 gems

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
02-21-16, 09:41 AM
I started to play after some items i really like were gone. Some of them were re-released, some of them not.
As an android player a lot of updates with things i would like to have are above my reach.

Maybe it would be nice to have a chance to buy them?

Write a item or more you want to buy with gems ( how much)

cyndora
02-21-16, 10:24 AM
i missed the spring 2015 flower event for the wrought iron items....:(

i would pay.............5000 gold for 2 pieces of fence, and the same price for the wrought iron poles and gates.

no gems from me lol saving them up for future items , ( hopefully resource stuff ! )

Sheeba8188
02-21-16, 12:00 PM
I would buy love shack for any amount of coins or gems name your price lol

aiyoosha
02-21-16, 03:04 PM
i dunno if the goddess tree is part of a goal or was limited time but i sure want that

cyndora
02-21-16, 03:05 PM
i dunno if the goddess tree is part of a goal or was limited time but i sure want that

you will get it, its a story quest so when your up to that point it will happen for you!

aiyoosha
02-21-16, 03:06 PM
you will get it, its a story quest so when your up to that point it will happen for you!

oh yay! thx for the headsup. i cant wait for that quest, id rather play that instead of this dumb zoo one that costs so much coins n time

cyndora
02-21-16, 03:24 PM
oh yay! thx for the headsup. i cant wait for that quest, id rather play that instead of this dumb zoo one that costs so much coins n time

:) agree. i like story quests, this one just doesnt seem to fit in , like the kids have a place to play and learn? what kids, i dont want kids running around touching things in my kingdom lol

rulerofjennyville
02-21-16, 03:31 PM
I'd like a love shack and I liked the reindeer stable. I also liked the dragons from the one competition.

aiyoosha
02-21-16, 04:04 PM
:) agree. i like story quests, this one just doesnt seem to fit in , like the kids have a place to play and learn? what kids, i dont want kids running around touching things in my kingdom lol

lool ikr. thats why im not getting the orphanage, i dont need kids around my kingdom.

rulerofjennyville
02-21-16, 05:15 PM
My orphanage went into storage almost as soon as I made it. At least there isn't a limit to what we can store. Maybe they can just work items like the love shack into new main storage lines.

figththefire
02-21-16, 05:42 PM
I really want Rainbow arches!!!!! For gems not for$$

roguebee
02-21-16, 05:49 PM
I'd like a Witch's Cauldron for junior's account. Other than the feast giving tables, that is probably the best event prize ever given.

rulerofjennyville
02-21-16, 05:53 PM
I'd like a Witch's Cauldron for junior's account. Other than the feast giving tables, that is probably the best event prize ever given.

I don't think I've seen the witch's cauldron - that must have been before my time. What does it give off?

roguebee
02-21-16, 06:06 PM
I don't think I've seen the witch's cauldron - that must have been before my time. What does it give off?

Just about anything you can make in the Potion Shops plus Ivy's hot sauce. It's great source for getting Magic Cement, Enchanter's Essence, dyes, glues... It refreshes every 6 hours so I get to collect 3-4 times a day. I collect these days even though most times I get the black flag many times as I'm not completely maxed out on everything I can make in the Potion Shop. Most collections are the simpler items to make (glues and dyes) but there is usually something nice daily.

ladyperidot
02-21-16, 06:13 PM

That'd be nice. I had only been playing for about two weeks so I didn't get the cownt or the cauldron.

Sheeba8188
02-22-16, 11:33 AM
I started to play after some items i really like were gone. Some of them were re-released, some of them not.
As an android player a lot of updates with things i would like to have are above my reach.

Maybe it would be nice to have a chance to buy them?

Write a item or more you want to buy with gems ( how much)

It is a pity we can't sell items to other players I would gladly sell u my table for 300 gems