PDA

View Full Version : New storage area for pets

PookieBear50
02-20-16, 11:54 PM
With all the pets becoming available through 1) purchase with coin or gems, 2) receiving from the Tree House or the Balloon, and 3) as prizes for events, perhaps it's time to create a new storage area for the pets. The pets and their habitats could be stored in another building (maybe a Kennel?) to differentiate them from the decorations that we have in our Cellars. We could have the option of viewing all the pets collectively or sorting them into the same categories that they can be purchased as (dogs, cats, ponies, rabbits, chinchillas, misc. etc.).

I may have suggested this in another thread (I probably did), but perhaps this is a more appropriate thread...

Please allow us to build a Kennel (or a Stable, or whatever you would like to call it) and attach it to the Inventory, in the same way the Barn, the Silo, and the Cellar are. It would have limitless capacity, like the Cellar, and it would be where all the pets and their habitats go. This would make sorting and finding pets easier, especially for those of us who have been playing for a long time and have a LOT of decorations in our cellar to scroll through. It could be done as part of an event, in which we begin by building the Kennel, and end with us unlocking/receiving a new pet of some sort (or maybe two...one pet obtainable relatively easily along the way, and a second that requires successful completion of the event, much like the Grape Pergola and Maple Glade were prizes only for completing the Cider House and Bed and Breakfast events).

Rynetory2
02-21-16, 12:23 AM
Good suggestion! I like to add on to it that perhaps we can use back our cellars but with an additional tab for pets? Seperate the cellar tab into Decoration tab and Pet tab. Something like Market. :)

PookieBear50
02-21-16, 12:33 PM
I could work with that. :)

To be honest, though, this suggestion came about because someone in the Event threat expressed feeling bad about locking the unused pets in the cellar. A kennel building would still functionally be storage, like the cellar, but visually it might at least appear more welcoming and homey.

Still, I know everyone is worried about availability of space for decorations, buildings, etc., so the additional tabs in the cellar directory (like the market) might be the best solution.

Rynetory2
02-22-16, 03:12 AM
Oh I see. In that case, the better solution will be freeing our pets then we wouldnt need any kennel. :D Yes I was thinking of space when I suggested the additional tab.

sweetypies97
03-04-16, 02:32 AM
How about a stable? Or a pet barn?