PDA

View Full Version : Resetting progress

Jane_B
02-20-16, 10:59 AM
Hi I have this game on my iPhone but I want to reset my progress but cannot found out where or how

PikaSquirrel
02-22-16, 11:36 AM
Unfortunately, there is no option to reset progress for our games.

IsukiKane
04-04-16, 09:43 AM
There needs to be. I'm angry because my friend played my game and messed it up on both clue and monopoly bingo. Im ready to just delete them altogether and find different resettable bingo games. I shpuld get to choose if I want to start over not you guys. My device. My game. It's sad too cause I pay for games of I know I can reset them if need be. Since I can't if I can't have both my clue and monopoly bingos reset I will find a different game and delete them both permanently whoch means no money from me for gems coins etc.

Victoriealyn
05-09-16, 03:57 PM
I agree. It's dumb. My son got on my monopoly bingo and lost everything and all I wanna do is reset the whole thing so I can start new.

HarleyBrat119
08-29-16, 04:53 PM
My question regarding this topic is why my room progress resets. I ran out of dice just as I was at the next level, and my green bar went all the way back down to the beginning. This happens all the time, with both bingo games, really frustrates me & I am a hair away from deleting them. I'm really tired of throwing $ into these games only to feel like I'm being taken advantage of.

PikaSquirrel
08-30-16, 11:58 AM
My question regarding this topic is why my room progress resets. I ran out of dice just as I was at the next level, and my green bar went all the way back down to the beginning. This happens all the time, with both bingo games, really frustrates me & I am a hair away from deleting them. I'm really tired of throwing $ into these games only to feel like I'm being taken advantage of.

Each time you fill up your green bar at the bottom, it means you won 1 mastery and the bar will reset so you can fill up the bar again to get the next mastery. There are 5 masteries per room, you get a Gem each time you earn 1 mastery.

HarleyBrat119
08-31-16, 04:16 PM
Each time you fill up your green bar at the bottom, it means you won 1 mastery and the bar will reset so you can fill up the bar again to get the next mastery. There are 5 masteries per room, you get a Gem each time you earn 1 mastery.

Yes I know that. The problem is I lose all the progress I had made. Like the conservatory room. The bar was approx 3/4 full. I ran out of dice, left the page where you buy cards, went to the room menu i guess and watched my green bar go all the way back down. I took screenshot but it keeps saying upload failed sorry.

SparklyOctopus
08-31-16, 04:58 PM
Yes I know that. The problem is I lose all the progress I had made. Like the conservatory room. The bar was approx 3/4 full. I ran out of dice, left the page where you buy cards, went to the room menu i guess and watched my green bar go all the way back down. I took screenshot but it keeps saying upload failed sorry.

Sorry to hear that. Please PM me the ticket number and I'll have someone take a look at it.

SpiritWind00
08-31-16, 08:24 PM
Hayley, if you crop your photo a bit first and then upload it here, it should work... :)

HarleyBrat119
09-01-16, 03:57 AM
Hayley, if you crop your photo a bit first and then upload it here, it should work... :)

Oh ok Thank you��

HarleyBrat119
09-01-16, 03:58 AM
Sorry to hear that. Please PM me the ticket number and I'll have someone take a look at it.

Ticket number?

SparklyOctopus
09-01-16, 10:26 AM
Ticket number?

When you write into support@storm8.com it should automatically assign you a number. Once you have that number, please feel free to PM me it so I can make sure someone takes a look at it.

HarleyBrat119
09-02-16, 07:26 PM
When you write into support@storm8.com it should automatically assign you a number. Once you have that number, please feel free to PM me it so I can make sure someone takes a look at it.

Ooooh lol Ok I will email them thanks so much��