PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Limited Edition Sales (2016/02/20)

stargaze91
02-20-16, 12:50 AM
The butterfly bench is in the market for 25 gems, also the tree with birds nest and bundle of balloons for 5 gems each..I tried posting in the Valentine thread but it seems to be in the games guide ..sorry if this has already been discussed

ShibuyaCloth
02-20-16, 03:00 AM
New items on sales.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700081.png_2v_31020.png
Tree with Bird's Nest
Info: An eggcellent home for birds.
Type: Decoration
Source: Baron
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 5 gems
Events: Baron's Tent - April 2015
Comments: Limited Edition Sale Feb 2016

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700083.png_2v_31020.png
Bundle of Balloons
Info: An Up-lifting decoration.
Requirements: 5 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700086.png_2v_31020.png
Butterfly Bench
Info: Looking for outdoor seating? Just wing it.
Requirements: 25 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb904001.png_2v_31020.png
Jinx the Kitty
Info: Careful! This kitty is quite mischievous.
Requirements: 150 gems
Drops: Milk, Creep Tooth, Fur, Rat Tail, Fey Crystal
Timer: 480 minutes // 8 hours
Speed-up: 32 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb904002.png_2v_31020.png
Teddy the Pup
Info: A cute little pooch that's ready to be snuggled like a bear!
Requirements: 125 gems
Drops: Coins, Milk, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fur, Fey Crystal
Timer: 480 minutes // 8 hours
Speed-up: 32 gems

GlvtenFree
02-20-16, 03:21 AM
these are old barons tent prizes.
i of course bought all three! lol

there are also jinx the kitty and teddy the pup in the animal section for sale 125gems I think, which were also tent prizes

SpiritWind00
02-20-16, 03:23 AM
Merging threads. Thanks for posting!

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-20-16, 08:43 AM
Hmm...
This is starting to look like it's gonna be a regular thing now (months later, putting old Grand Prizes from the Baron's Tent in the market for a few days as "Limited Edition" specials). So, I'm now gonna give SERIOUS thought to spending up to 180 gems on rotten cabbages to throw for some of the prizes in there (ESPECIALLY those that are only decor & have 0 drops) when I can just be patient, wait a few months and get those same prizes for 5-50 gems in the market, as has been the case recently with the Butterfly Bench, Bundle of Balloons, Easter Tree, Rose Palisade (so glad now I passed on that when it was in the tent!), Bake Sale Table & Merry-Go-Round.
Thanks S8, you just saved me a bunch of cabbages (AND gems) cuz I will no longer be throwing cabbages at any "deco only, no drops" "Grand Prizes" in the Baron's Tent. lol :rolleyes:

dragon2046
02-20-16, 08:52 AM
Hmm...
This is starting to look like it's gonna be a regular thing now (months later, putting old Grand Prizes from the Baron's Tent in the market for a few days as "Limited Edition" specials). So, I'm now gonna give SERIOUS thought to spending up to 180 gems on rotten cabbages to throw for some of the prizes in there (ESPECIALLY those that are only decor & have 0 drops) when I can just be patient, wait a few months and get those same prizes for 5-50 gems in the market, as has been the case recently with the Butterfly Bench, Bundle of Balloons, Easter Tree, Rose Palisade (so glad now I passed on that when it was in the tent!), Bake Sale Table & Merry-Go-Round.
Thanks S8, you just saved me a bunch of cabbages (AND gems) cuz I will no longer be throwing cabbages at any "deco only, no drops" "Grand Prizes" in the Baron's Tent. lol :rolleyes:

Absolutely agree. I'm glad it's being offered so those that don't have the tent can get it but.....not happy I paid 180 gems for things that are way cheaper now. I too will only use my cabbages and save my gems for a few items I really want. :)

jbfps116
02-21-16, 03:16 AM
I have mixed feelings.. I've come to appreciate the "eliteness" of some items due to rarity or price and when I've spend lots of gems on an item it feels dissapointing to know that now anyone can get it cheap.
Of course I also like that I can get things cheap but like I said it's mixed feelings!

GlvtenFree
02-21-16, 04:03 AM
I have mixed feelings.. I've come to appreciate the "eliteness" of some items due to rarity or price and when I've spend lots of gems on an item it feels dissapointing to know that now anyone can get it cheap.
Of course I also like that I can get things cheap but like I said it's mixed feelings!
i feel like they arent going to be re releasing ALL the past tent items, just maybe a few. to me it looks like the items are spring time/ easter aesthetic looking.

arikasi
02-23-16, 04:32 PM
I missed the bake sale table and merrygoround :( because these limited edition sales arent listed under Featured.

I would have missed these too if not for this thread, so thank you.

azriX2012
02-23-16, 06:55 PM
Yeah I kinda agree with NorthWoodsKingdom. These rare items should be way more expensive at least... i bought 8 trees, 4 bundles of ballons and 2 benches for 130 gems.

I think I'll start saving a lot more cabbages from now on.

zaccy678
02-24-16, 03:07 AM
OMG BALLOONS

I just bought 20. I feel like I need about 100 more.

Somebody stop me!! :eek:

azriX2012
02-26-16, 12:30 PM
New limited items available for purchase! Maypole (20 gems), Archery Range (20 gems) and Travelling Bards (50 gems)

Anyone knows the drops of these items? All need 16 hours to collect.

robotparade
02-26-16, 03:07 PM
OMG BALLOONS

I just bought 20. I feel like I need about 100 more.

Somebody stop me!! :eek:

LOL - don't stop if you love them!

I appreciate that S8 is letting us buy these items. Since they are limited they will still be rare, but nice for us who never had a chance to get them the first time.

zaccy678
02-26-16, 04:07 PM
LOL - don't stop if you love them!

I appreciate that S8 is letting us buy these items. Since they are limited they will still be rare, but nice for us who never had a chance to get them the first time.

Some time ago I stopped spending money due to gem traps etc, but they've finally found a way to drag it out of my tight fists :mad:
Well played S8, I can't resist a bargain! :p

robotparade
02-26-16, 06:41 PM
Some time ago I stopped spending money due to gem traps etc, but they've finally found a way to drag it out of my tight fists :mad:
Well played S8, I can't resist a bargain! :p

Same here. I stopped buying gems for the same reason, but when a sale coincides with a few special items being available for a limited time, they've got me.

SpiritWind00
02-26-16, 08:37 PM
New limited items available for purchase! Maypole (20 gems), Archery Range (20 gems) and Travelling Bards (50 gems)

Anyone knows the drops of these items? All need 16 hours to collect.

All of those items are in the inventory guide... :)

arikasi
02-26-16, 09:15 PM
Well its working to part me from my gems. The balloons and tree at 5 gems I felt like going mad on, I restrained myself but still bought a handful. I spent more than I would have if they were expensive and I had to decide if its worth it.
Now the archery range and maypole. I'll be broke if this continues! But quite happy.