PDA

View Full Version : SpiritWind Help Please Hay not counting towards goal

1whitty
02-20-16, 01:09 AM
I posted in the petting zoo thread. I have 14 hay in my inventory, but it's not counting towards Chapter 2 Goal 1. Should I keep collecting hay or wait until my problem is fixed. Thank you

Problem fixed

SpiritWind00
02-20-16, 03:19 AM
So, everything is ok? I'm just about to start chapter 2 and I have a few already as well.

1whitty
02-20-16, 03:31 AM
So, everything is ok? I'm just about to start chapter 2 and I have a few already as well.

After I closed CS to come here to post my problem I went back to CS & the hay was in my inventory. But... I think hay was the reward for finishing Chapter 1 & white dye was the reward for Chapter 2. I didn't get either one. Thanks

SpiritWind00
02-20-16, 03:52 AM
The reward was that the 2 items are unlocked/available, not that you get any for finishing the chapter.... which makes sense given you can start preparing even if you have to wait a fairly long time for the next chapter to start.

I updated post 1 in the main thread. The Hay collected prior getting chapter 2 goal 1 doesn't count toward the 10 you need for the goal, however, ones you collect before this goal are able to be used to build the zoo.

closing thread now.... :)