PDA

View Full Version : Hooded Robin - Storybook Adventure!

Pages : [1] 2

FlatFoot
02-19-16, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the Hidden Forest, home to the Hooded Robin and his band of animal friends! Unfortunately, the lovely Maid Mareian has gone missing and Hooded Robin is nowhere to be found. Can you help their trusted friend, Little Fawn, locate the two and save them from the clutches of the Sheriff of Naughtyham?!

Also, keep an eye open for Friar Duck, he must be around here somewhere...

Best of luck everyone!

FlatFoot
02-19-16, 11:53 AM
The mischievous Sheriff of Naughtyham can be found at the end of the tournament!

2873428736<- Click for animation!

Keep your eyes peeled for the arrival of Friar Duck!

Edit(KP)

Information provide by Sparkles!
As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

CH 1

"It was a quiet day in the forest as Little Fawn wandered about. The sun streamed through the trees and the wind gently swayed the tall grass. All seemed peaceful until a nearby rustling startled Little Fawn! Readying himself for a tussle, he was surprised to see his Armordillo friend pop out. "Maid Mareian's gone missing! No one's seen her. We think the evil Sheriff of Naughtyham may have taken her!", the Armordillo exclaimed."

1- Plant Power Pears x4 Skip 4 gems
2- Harvest Power Pears x4 Skip 4 gems

Reward 8,000 Apples Unlock Early 5 gems

CH 2

"If Maid Mareian was taken by the Sheriff of Naughtyham, then Hooded Robin would need to know! The Hooded Robin was Maid Mareian's love and the leader of Little Fawn and the Merry Animals. Little Fawn raced back to their secret base in the Hidden Forest, but Hooded Robin wasn't there either! Was this also the work of the Sheriff?!"

1- Visit Community Members x3 Skip 6 gems
2- Harvest Mana Bananas x4 Skip 6 gems

Reward Little Fawn Unlock Early 10 gems

CH 3

"The Sheriff of Naughtyham was notorious for being a bit of a bully, always taking things that didn't belong to him. In fact, the Sheriff was enamored by the beauty of Maid Mareian and wanted her as well, but her heart belonged to Robin. With both Mareian and Robin missing, there could be only one culprit!"

1- Raise Little Fawn to Level 4 Skip 14 gems
2- Harvest Adventurnips x5 (From Farming) Skip 25 gems

Reward 5 Runestones Unlock Early 15 gems

CH 4

"It looked like a rescue mission was in order! Little Fawn would need to gather supplies and more members of the Merry Animals before launching a rescue mission. Food, arrows, rope, and all the other Merry Animals gathered in the Hidden Forest to ready their quest."

2- Raise Little Fawn to Level 7 Skip 17 gems
3- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x40 Skip 40 gems

Reward 12,000 Coins Unlock Early 20 gems

CH 5

"With their supplies bundled and group gathered, Little Fawn lead the group out of the Hidden Forest and towards the nearest known stronghold that the Sheriff of Naughtyham held. Hooded Robin and Maid Mareian would be saved from the Sheriff's evil clutches soon enough!"

1- Raise Little Fawn to Level 10 Skip 20 gems
2- Plant Adventurnips x5 Skip 10 gems
3- Hatch a Armordillo Skip 25 gems

Reward Archery Targets x3 Unlock Early 25 gems

CH 6

"At the edge of the forest, the group stayed concealed in the tree line as they scanned the stronghold ahead. A formidable structure, the stronghold's walls would be difficult to climb and its gate difficult to siege. After some deliberation, the group settled on a plan of attack. With silent steps, the friends moved forward, ready to scale the walls. They stopped in their tracks as one of the companions called everyone over to a nearby lake."

1- Raise Little Fawn to Level 15 Skip 45 gems
2- Harves Mini Pumpkins x5 Skip 15 gems
3- Feed your Armordillo x20 Skip 20 gems

Reward Hooded Robin Unlock Early 30 gems

CH 7

"What is it?" , questioned Little Fawn. The Armordillo pointed to a nearby weeping willow. At its base, almost camouflaged, napped their beloved leader, Hooded Robin! With the group huddled over him, the Hooded Robin awoke with a startle. Apparently he and Maid Mareian had a picnic under this tree and dozed off with full bellies, but where was Maid Mareian?!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 4 Skip 14 gems
2- Feed your Armordillo x15 Skip 30 gems
3- Hatch a Skyger Skip 25 gems

Reward 12,000 Apples Unlock Early 35 gems

CH 8

"Hooded Robin flew overhead to spot Maid Mareian, but she was nowhere in sight. "The Sheriff of Naughtyham must have taken her! We have to save her!" Robin explained to his companions. Once more, the group raced back to the Hidden Forest and resupplied. Hooded Robin grabbed his most trusted bow and finest arrows. Their Skyger friend offered to scout ahead and disappeared towards the Stone Tower."

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 7 Skip 17 gems
2- Plant Power Pears x5 Skip 10 gems
3- Feed your Skyger x20 Skip 40 gems
4- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x55 Skip 55 gems

Reward Stone Tower (A Decoration) Unlock Early 45 gems

CH 9

"The Skyger returned and looked frantic. "I found Maid Mareian," the Skyger gasped, "She was waving from the top of the Stone Tower. It looks like she needs our help! The Sheriff of Naughtyham must have captured and locked her up in the tower." Hooded Robin was visibly upset. The group set off at top speed to go and save Hooded Robin's love. Nothing would get in their way!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 10 Skip 20 gems
2- Feed your Skyger x20 Skip 40 gems
3- Hatch a Fairy Ferret Skip 25 gems

Reward 10 Gems Unlock Early 50 gems

CH 10

"The Skyger was right, high up above in the Stone Tower waved Maid Martian. She was trying to call to them but the tower was so tall, no one could hear what she was saying. Little Fawn looked at Hooded Robin and the two broke down the door. Surprisingly there were no guards around, and as they continued up the winding stairwell, they realized that all the doors were wide open. Finally at the top of the tower stood Maid Mareian...around a stockpile of goods. "What's going on? Are you okay?!", questioned Hooded Robin. Maid Mareian smiled and let out a little giggle, "Oh, I'm perfectly fine! Don't worry, I did all this." The group looked around at each other, clearly confused. "The Sheriff's been sleeping all day," she explained, "I thought I'd take the opportunity to get back all these stolen goods, just like my beloved Hooded Robin does . Today Maid Mareian is the hero." The group then burst into cheers and applause before beginning to haul the stolen goods out of the tower!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 15 Skip 195 gems
2- Harvest Mana Bananas x5 Skip 10 gems
3- Feed your Fairy Ferret x20 Skip 40 gems
4- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x75 Skip 75 gems

Reward Maid Mareian

Sandybellee
02-19-16, 11:57 AM
Oh my gosh, FlatFoot! You did it again! Maid Mareian is gorgeous! And I love the other ones, as well! And that habitat is perfect for them! :)

Clark_Wayne
02-19-16, 12:02 PM
Oh my gosh, FlatFoot! You did it again! Maid Mareian is gorgeous! And I love the other ones, as well! And that habitat is perfect for them! :)

i like more little fawn and hooded robin ;)

31aug2002
02-19-16, 12:04 PM
Love it ! Love it !! Love It!!!cant wait to start... And I am stocked up on food too Yay!!!
And another pony . OH MY!!!

Sandybellee
02-19-16, 12:07 PM
Love it ! Love it !! Love It!!!cant wait to start... And I am stocked up on food too Yay!!!
And another pony . OH MY!!!

This has to be my favorite storybook adventure so far! I'm pretty much jumping up and down and squealing here! LOL :D

Sandybellee
02-19-16, 12:17 PM
i like more little fawn and hooded robin ;)

Those are very nice too! Especially the Robin! :)

19sparkles96
02-19-16, 12:28 PM

For LEVEL 22

CH 1

"It was a quiet day in the forest as Little Fawn wandered about. The sun streamed through the trees and the wind gently swayed the tall grass. All seemed peaceful until a nearby rustling startled Little Fawn! Readying himself for a tussle, he was surprised to see his Armordillo friend pop out. "Maid Mareian's gone missing! No one's seen her. We think the evil Sheriff of Naughtyham may have taken her!", the Armordillo exclaimed."

CH 2

"If Maid Mareian was taken by the Sheriff of Naughtyham, then Hooded Robin would need to know! The Hooded Robin was Maid Mareian's love and the leader of Little Fawn and the Merry Animals. Little Fawn raced back to their secret base in the Hidden Forest, but Hooded Robin wasn't there either! Was this also the work of the Sheriff?!"

CH 3

"The Sheriff of Naughtyham was notorious for being a bit of a bully, always taking things that didn't belong to him. In fact, the Sheriff was enamored by the beauty of Maid Mareian and wanted her as well, but her heart belonged to Robin. With both Mareian and Robin missing, there could be only one culprit!"

CH 4

"It looked like a rescue mission was in order! Little Fawn would need to gather supplies and more members of the Merry Animals before launching a rescue mission. Food, arrows, rope, and all the other Merry Animals gathered in the Hidden Forest to ready their quest."

Reward 12,000 Coins Unlock Early 20 gems

CH 5

"With their supplies bundled and group gathered, Little Fawn lead the group out of the Hidden Forest and towards the nearest known stronghold that the Sheriff of Naughtyham held. Hooded Robin and Maid Mareian would be saved from the Sheriff's evil clutches soon enough!"

CH 6

"At the edge of the forest, the group stayed concealed in the tree line as they scanned the stronghold ahead. A formidable structure, the stronghold's walls would be difficult to climb and its gate difficult to siege. After some deliberation, the group settled on a plan of attack. With silent steps, the friends moved forward, ready to scale the walls. They stopped in their tracks as one of the companions called everyone over to a nearby lake."

1- Raise Little Fawn to Level 15 Skip 45 gems
2- Harves Mini Pumpkins x5 Skip 15 gems
3- Feed your Armordillo x20 Skip 20 gems

Reward Hooded Robin Unlock Early 30 gems

CH 7

"What is it?" , questioned Little Fawn. The Armordillo pointed to a nearby weeping willow. At its base, almost camouflaged, napped their beloved leader, Hooded Robin! With the group huddled over him, the Hooded Robin awoke with a startle. Apparently he and Maid Mareian had a picnic under this tree and dozed off with full bellies, but where was Maid Mareian?!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 4 Skip 14 gems
2- Feed your Armordillo x15 Skip 30 gems
3- Hatch a Skyger Skip 25 gems

Reward 12,000 Apples Unlock Early 35 gems

CH 8

"Hooded Robin flew overhead to spot Maid Mareian, but she was nowhere in sight. "The Sheriff of Naughtyham must have taken her! We have to save her!" Robin explained to his companions. Once more, the group raced back to the Hidden Forest and resupplied. Hooded Robin grabbed his most trusted bow and finest arrows. Their Skyger friend offered to scout ahead and disappeared towards the Stone Tower."

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 7 Skip 17 gems
2- Plant Power Pears x5 Skip 10 gems
3- Feed your Skyger x20 Skip 40 gems
4- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x55 Skip 55 gems

Reward Stone Tower (A Decoration) Unlock Early 45 gems

CH 9

"The Skyger returned and looked frantic. "I found Maid Mareian," the Skyger gasped, "She was waving from the top of the Stone Tower. It looks like she needs our help! The Sheriff of Naughtyham must have captured and locked her up in the tower." Hooded Robin was visibly upset. The group set off at top speed to go and save Hooded Robin's love. Nothing would get in their way!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 10 Skip 20 gems
2- Feed your Skyger x20 Skip 40 gems
3- Hatch a Fairy Ferret Skip 25 gems

Reward 10 Gems Unlock Early 50 gems

CH 10

"The Skyger was right, high up above in the Stone Tower waved Maid Martian. She was trying to call to them but the tower was so tall, no one could hear what she was saying. Little Fawn looked at Hooded Robin and the two broke down the door. Surprisingly there were no guards around, and as they continued up the winding stairwell, they realized that all the doors were wide open. Finally at the top of the tower stood Maid Mareian...around a stockpile of goods. "What's going on? Are you okay?!", questioned Hooded Robin. Maid Mareian smiled and let out a little giggle, "Oh, I'm perfectly fine! Don't worry, I did all this." The group looked around at each other, clearly confused. "The Sheriff's been sleeping all day," she explained, "I thought I'd take the opportunity to get back all these stolen goods, just like my beloved Hooded Robin does . Today Maid Mareian is the hero." The group then burst into cheers and applause before beginning to haul the stolen goods out of the tower!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 15 Skip 195 gems
2- Harvest Mana Bananas x5 Skip 10 gems
3- Feed your Fairy Ferret x20 Skip 40 gems
4- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x75 Skip 75 gems

Reward Maid Mareian

HappyHeartBakery
02-19-16, 12:37 PM
Act 1 step 1 - plant 4 power pears
Step 2 - harvest 4 power pears
Reward: 8000 apples

jojopeanut
02-19-16, 01:03 PM
TO SOON!!! We aren't done with trio yet..UGH!!!

Drachenia
02-19-16, 01:05 PM
No no no the main prize is beautiful , and the other animals . But now I'm Not him only 2 farms , no place to a Habitat to bild. Please TL then gives us the opportunity to keep the treasure habitat 2 animals . Please please I do not sell my Super Rare and Rare Animals against.

Sandybellee
02-19-16, 02:05 PM
Skyger is on sale so we will most likely need to hatch one at some point in the storybook.

I hope more expansions are released soon for players who are out of room.

FlatFoot
02-19-16, 02:11 PM
I hope more expansions are released soon for players who are out of room.

It's happening, not as fast as I'd like it to, but it's coming. I promise.

Drachenia
02-19-16, 02:29 PM
Oh oh it's feasible that we can 2 Treasure animals sit a habitat? Kindly please reply to this question would be great . : D

ArcadiaTofu
02-19-16, 02:45 PM

Flatfoot, if the expansions are happening too slow why in the blazes aren't programmers/staff actually listening to everyone on this forum asking for the Treasure habitats to be 'fixed' by allowing more than one animal per habitat? That's the ONLY way we can all have a modicum of space to place one more habitat into our forests. Why does TL continually ignore this idea over and over again while everyone is clamoring for more space with every new animal release (be it tournament, storybook adv, trio or breeding)?

Please, for the love of all that is holy, answer why it is so hard to program the Treasure habitats to house more than one animal as a semi-quick 'fix' before this long-long-long expansion is completed... that apparently is taking too long in your words? >.<

kooky panda
02-19-16, 02:47 PM
Hey guys, there is already an expansion thread going. Please continue your discussions there.

Please stay on topic of the new Storybook Adventure.

Thanks

Need More Room and More Habitats - Urgent Issue (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?84495-Need-More-Room-and-More-Habitats-Urgent-Issue)

55lee55
02-19-16, 03:18 PM

THANK YOU S8!

Sorry for shouting but this is the first acknowledgement I have seen in a long time that S8 is aware of the space problem and intends to do something about it. Silence doesn't help us. This is a good thing, FlatFoot's post here.

I have had to sell duplicate gem animals and 2 gem habitats to make room for the most recently released animals. I am just about out of common animals to sell. I have sold all of the duplicate animals that I won on the spinner, even my Epics, because I now have those animals in storage instead of in my forest. Some of us have our backs to the wall and until today we saw no hope for when we run completely out of animals to sell and all other options are used up.

Even better than a statement that expansions will come, would be a longer term solution that might include the ability to self store animals and habitats (then we could actually use the pretty decorations we keep getting but have never had room for) and an increase in the number of animals the habitats hold. I hope for both, but since S8 has been scaling the size of animals down to where they no longer crowd the habitats I can see where the latter might possibly be in their plans. Unfortunately, the standard response to hope in this game has been silence from S8, so it is left to us to speculate. Speculation can lend itself to disappointment, though, and except for expansions, we have no indication from S8 that they are even considering other options to alleviate the space pressure they have incorporated into the game. Personally I would like to see a bit more understanding about our concerns from S8, and a confirmation if they are planning a long term solution, but today is a good start and maybe an indication that the wall of silence is crumbling a tiny bit, if not breaking down.

Now we have a strand of hope to hang onto. I hope it comes in time to save our forests. Thanks, FlatFoot of S8, for making my day.

Oh, and I love the new animals! Pretty pony and the little duck too.

LonePudding
02-19-16, 03:22 PM
That grand prize is beautiful, I've loved every pony released in this game.

19sparkles96
02-19-16, 03:53 PM
Just updated my Act chart on page 2, post #8.

Sandybellee
02-19-16, 03:59 PM
Decided to start this already because nothing in the requirements seems to mess with trio breeding in the remaining time. Good luck, everyone! :)

Sandybellee
02-19-16, 04:00 PM

Thank you so much for sharing, 19sparkles96!!

ninasidstorm8
02-19-16, 04:13 PM

Thank you for posting the tasks.

It looks like there are no breeding tasks until the last day of the Trio and the Armordillo they want us to hatch in Chapter 5 seems to be the most common failure for players trying to breed the XO Ox.

I see a Skyger for sale in the Shop, so I assume that is another animal we will need to breed. I hope everyone remembers that Pyro Pony (Fire) + Frostfang (Water) gives you a guaranteed Skyger (Dark) so there is never a reason to buy one. You can breed it and speed it out of the nest far cheaper since a Skyger has a 7 hour incubation time.

ThynaSmith
02-19-16, 05:40 PM
These animals and the habitat are gorgeous! Congratulations to the team who designed them!

ThynaSmith
02-19-16, 05:42 PM
Thank you for all the info, as always, 19sparkles96!

Atlantis536
02-19-16, 11:41 PM

CH 1

CH 2

CH 3

CH 4

Reward 12,000 Apples Unlock Early 20 gems

CH 5

Reward ...

Keep up the good work! Pls do chapters 6-10 quick! The wiki needs you!

natxjkkggg
02-20-16, 01:08 AM
We should be happy how fast 19sparkles96 goes forward at the storybook, but also consider that this is also combined with a lots of gems for him to skip all the Steps. So please wie should not force him I think!!

Sandybellee
02-20-16, 02:06 AM
The elements of Little Fawn are nature and earth. No idea of hatching time yet because I have another egg on the nest right now.

jojopeanut
02-20-16, 02:12 AM
The elements of Little Fawn are nature and earth. No idea of hatching time yet because I have another egg on the nest right now.
6 HRS mine's on the nest.

Sandybellee
02-20-16, 02:19 AM
6 HRS mine's on the nest.

Thank you!

Allixiandra
02-20-16, 02:48 AM
Wow! This maid is gorgeous! I must have her! And I hope there will be another gem-sale soon so I am able to buy the new habitat too😉 And I am really happy that TL did not humanize again! Well done TL! 👍 Thanks a lot for this wonderful Storybook!

happyhoppa
02-20-16, 03:05 AM
We should be happy how fast 19sparkles96 goes forward at the storybook, but also consider that this is also combined with a lots of gems for him to skip all the Steps. So please wie should not force him I think!!

We could all gift him gems during the storybook event. There must be lots of us who benefit from the early warnings posted. I will do so.

LauraGSJK
02-20-16, 03:50 AM
We could all gift him gems during the storybook event. There must be lots of us who benefit from the early warnings posted. I will do so.

Excellent idea happyhoppa! Good thinking. I will try my best to do so. Thanks

Sandybellee
02-20-16, 03:51 AM
I love it how there's target practice pigs in the habitat in "honor" of the Sheriff of Naughtyham! :D Nice detail!

LauraGSJK
02-20-16, 03:57 AM

CH 1

CH 2

CH 3

CH 4

CH 5

CH 6

"At the edge of the forest,...

1-

Thank you so very much for your help! I tried to invite you so I could gift you as a thank you, but I got someone that is level 10. Please invite me if you'd like. Thanks again! Take care & good luck with the Storybook & tournament.

debrasbistro
02-20-16, 07:29 AM
I just hatched Little Fawn. I love the way he scampers around. So cute!

ninasidstorm8
02-20-16, 09:05 AM
So Little Fawn is listed as Nature/Earth like the XO Ox rather than Earth/Nature. Supposedly it doesn't matter for the XO Ox, but I am still wondering why the change?

19sparkles96
02-20-16, 11:23 AM
Just updated my Act Chart on page 2, post #8. Sorry for the delay, had a function for my daughter that ran late last night.

Brambles2
02-20-16, 11:38 AM
Thanks, yet again, sparkles. Not sure how we would all fare without you.
Do you by any chance know how much the food costs are for Little Fawn & Hooded Robin?
I'm trying to decide if I dare start yet, as my forest is young I cannot afford too many expensive crops & sadly, am nearly finished on Battlegrounds, which saw me though the earlier Storybook.

ninasidstorm8
02-20-16, 05:17 PM
Thanks, yet again, sparkles. Not sure how we would all fare without you.
Do you by any chance know how much the food costs are for Little Fawn & Hooded Robin?
I'm trying to decide if I dare start yet, as my forest is young I cannot afford too many expensive crops & sadly, am nearly finished on Battlegrounds, which saw me though the earlier Storybook.

Just hatched Little Fawn and he is in the Evolution Flower. Looks like it is a Schedule C animal to feed at least through the first 3 levels. So to raise it to level 15 it should take 44,330 Apples.

silverybunny
02-20-16, 05:54 PM
I have a question before I even try and start. Are everyone required to do same steps in each chapter or is is different depending on your level like in the DS storeys?

FlatFoot
02-20-16, 06:37 PM
I have a question before I even try and start. Are everyone required to do same steps in each chapter or is is different depending on your level like in the DS storeys?

This one is the same for everyone invovled.

ninasidstorm8
02-20-16, 06:40 PM

There have been some minor differences in the past for lower level players, however, it is rare that a lower level player posts the differences.

ninasidstorm8
02-20-16, 06:41 PM
I was thinking of the following line from the first post.

I am wondering if Friar Duck may be the Grand Prize for a Spin to Win that may start with the next update.

silverybunny
02-20-16, 07:02 PM

Thank you Flat Foot, I'm still trying to decide whether to continue with this game along with DS or just stick with your wonderful creations there!

MaribouMay
02-20-16, 07:08 PM
Just hatched Little Fawn and he is in the Evolution Flower. Looks like it is a Schedule C animal to feed at least through the first 3 levels. So to raise it to level 15 it should take 44,330 Apples.

Thank you! What is the evolution time?

ninasidstorm8
02-20-16, 07:10 PM
Thank you! What is the evolution time?

Little Fawn has an Evolution Time of 4 hours.

crumbsandsprinkles
02-20-16, 08:46 PM
Anybody know when is the deadline to start?

ninasidstorm8
02-20-16, 09:18 PM
Anybody know when is the deadline to start?

If you look at the Splash screen in the first post of this thread, it says you need to start before 2/22 at 11:30 AM. I believe the time reference is Standard Pacific time which is the time zone for California in the United States. I believe that if you do not start before that time, the game will start the Storybook for you at that time.

crumbsandsprinkles
02-21-16, 12:14 AM
Thank you!

19sparkles96
02-21-16, 03:38 AM

zyfazix
02-21-16, 03:49 AM
How much food will I need to get the Hooded Robin?

Drachenia
02-21-16, 07:13 AM
Flatfoot you can write down the remaining tasks please . thank you very much :D

melissab31
02-21-16, 08:37 AM
I am at chapter 5 at the moment and have 7 days left. Dose any one know what the time to completion from this point is If I can't skip tasks.

MaribouMay
02-21-16, 08:49 AM
I am at chapter 5 at the moment and have 7 days left. Dose any one know what the time to completion from this point is If I can't skip tasks.

You have ten days from the time you start, ending at midnight Pacific time (California). The icon on your screen will tell you how many days you have left. Be aware that it rounds up. If you have 4 days, 2 hours left it will say 5 days.

Gwyllgi
02-21-16, 08:51 AM
Does anyone know why I can't hatch Little Fawn? I'm on Chapter 3, and he's just stuck in my storage with the word "Goal" over him. My nest is empty and I have a habitat for him.

melissab31
02-21-16, 08:52 AM
Thank you

melissab31
02-21-16, 08:59 AM
Does anyone know why I can't hatch Little Fawn? I'm on Chapter 3, and he's just stuck in my storage with the word "Goal" over him. My nest is empty and I have a habitat for him.

At chapter 3 I skipped the time delay to chapter 4 and was able to hatch little thorn. i not sure but it might work for you. But you might be best asking flat foot ( storm8 staff)

ninasidstorm8
02-21-16, 10:08 AM

Thanks again for posting the information for the rest of us.

Things are going smoothly for the Storybook so far. I completed Chapter 3 with no problems this morning and I have raised Little Fawn to level 15. I don't see any problems with Chapter 4. My plan is to plant Nexus Nuts overnight as usual and then harvest 1 farm to use for planting Power Pears which I will do 4 times (3 minutes each) to complete Act 1. My Little Fawn is already at level 15, so Act 2 will complete immediately after starting. I will then harvest the remaining farms of their Nexus Nuts. This will give me a good start on Act 3 if it us not enough to complete it.

Chapter 5 has the first real challenge as Act 3 to breed an Armordillo. I have bred 6 of those so far trying for the XO Ox but none in the past 4 days unless the 12 hour fail in the Breeding Den from this morning is an Armordillo.

g0ldilocks
02-21-16, 10:50 AM
How do you harvest arrows?

Silverrain1
02-21-16, 11:23 AM
Trying to decide when to best start this. I'm on holiday as of next Monday. Iv got about 60 000 food just now so gonna need to figure out if that's going to be ok

ninasidstorm8
02-21-16, 11:36 AM
How do you harvest arrows?

They are collected when you harvest crops. Usually at some multiple of 1 arrow per hour of growing time.

ninasidstorm8
02-21-16, 11:37 AM
Trying to decide when to best start this. I'm on holiday as of next Monday. Iv got about 60 000 food just now so gonna need to figure out if that's going to be ok

If you don't start by this time tomorrow + 1 hour, it will start automatically, it that helps your decision.

Silverrain1
02-21-16, 12:02 PM
If you don't start by this time tomorrow + 1 hour, it will start automatically, it that helps your decision.

Thanks, I was kind of thinking that. either way I won't have much longer to wait no matter what I decide. I have an OK amount of food and will keep going with food during the event. Might start tomorrow (my time lol) that way I have a few more hours to get food and then start, then the event should only effect the first few days of my holiday

melissab31
02-21-16, 01:21 PM
Dose any one know if the time delay keeps increasing by a day between each chapter? Taking in to account the 8 hours a day for sleep, and 8 hours for work I do not have enough time to complete it. To cut out the time delays I would need at least 195 gems :(

jojopeanut
02-21-16, 01:27 PM
Dose any one know if the time delay keeps increasing by a day between each chapter? Taking in to account the 8 hours a day for sleep, and 8 hours for work I do not have enough time to complete it. To cut out the time delays I would need at least 195 gems :(
No if say you finish a capter at 2:00 p.m. your next chapter starts in 10 HRS. Midnight each night your time a chapter starts. If you get delayed and caught up the timer adjust itself. To the day and time of the current chapter in play. Hope this helps.

melissab31
02-21-16, 01:43 PM
No if say you finish a capter at 2:00 p.m. your next chapter starts in 10 HRS. Midnight each night your time a chapter starts. If you get delayed and caught up the timer adjust itself. To the day and time of the current chapter in play. Hope this helps.

Ok thanks I think I get it, since I have managed to complete about 3 chapters in a day that is why the last time delay between chapter 5 and 6 said 2 days 12 hours.

jojopeanut
02-21-16, 01:46 PM
Ok thanks I think I get it, since I have managed to complete about 3 chapters in a day that is why the last time delay between chapter 5 and 6 said 2 days 12 hours.
Yes I wasn't considering you skipping ahead. You'll need to wait for the game to catch up to you or use gems. You're correct. Good luck :)

melissab31
02-21-16, 02:07 PM
Yes I wasn't considering you skipping ahead. You'll need to wait for the game to catch up to you or use gems. You're correct. Good luck :)

Thank you, and to you to :)

Sandybellee
02-22-16, 01:35 AM
Just a heads up - the price for chapter 4 was 12 000 coins (not apples like it says on page 1) for me.

catlicja
02-22-16, 02:51 AM
I have Armodillo egg on my nest, I can wait until tomorrow And hatch it, am I right?

natxjkkggg
02-22-16, 03:00 AM
Yes You are!

catlicja
02-22-16, 03:02 AM
Thanks!

Chrysara01
02-22-16, 06:21 AM
According to the information on the chapters below, the reward at the end of chapter 4 is supposed to be 12,000 apples but I only received coins 😟

sanya87
02-22-16, 06:32 AM
I received coins too...

natxjkkggg
02-22-16, 06:33 AM
Me too

Greenkatzz
02-22-16, 07:13 AM
I'm new to all this I'm playing the story and am suppose to collect the piercing arrows and can't figure out where to get them it refers me to the farm but can't find them any help will be appreciated thank you

miamimutz
02-22-16, 07:13 AM
According to the information on the chapters below, the reward at the end of chapter 4 is supposed to be 12,000 apples but I only received coins 

Same w me. I was expecting 12k apples based on previous discussions and instead I received 2k coins, this is a big difference and apples are so much more important than coins during a storybook. Hopefully Storm8 will see these threads and clarify the rewards.
Good luck to all working on this great storybook challenge!

miamimutz
02-22-16, 07:15 AM
When u collect your harvests u will receive 2 arrows for each hour of plants. So for 1 hr bananas planted n then picked, u will receive 2 arrows.

31aug2002
02-22-16, 07:57 AM
With expansions coming in slowly it is becoming more and more difficult to participate I these events. During this storybook we have to hatch and feed four animals. The Fawn, the Robin , and armordillo and a Skyger ... Either we sell the farms to make way for habitats or use gems to skip the act. The latter is out of question, I refuse to shell out gems for suck easy acts . Then the only option left is to sell of a grand farm. Though I am not averse to that as I have plenty of coins, but then the habitat for the storybook will be a permanent fixture in the forest and anew farm will have to wait for my next expansion.
Sigh......

19sparkles96
02-22-16, 08:46 AM
According to the information on the chapters below, the reward at the end of chapter 4 is supposed to be 12,000 apples but I only received coins ��
I used my level 22 game for chart which did receive 12k Apples for CH 4. My level 50 game also received coins instead. I will abridged my chart as I progress on my level 50 game if there are differences.

cs353
02-22-16, 09:02 AM
My Level is 21 but I also got coins instead of apples.

What are the feeding cost for the Hooded Robin until Level 10 and to Level 15?

ninasidstorm8
02-22-16, 09:22 AM
With expansions coming in slowly it is becoming more and more difficult to participate I these events. During this storybook we have to hatch and feed four animals. The Fawn, the Robin , and armordillo and a Skyger ... Either we sell the farms to make way for habitats or use gems to skip the act. The latter is out of question, I refuse to shell out gems for suck easy acts . Then the only option left is to sell of a grand farm. Though I am not averse to that as I have plenty of coins, but then the habitat for the storybook will be a permanent fixture in the forest and anew farm will have to wait for my next expansion.
Sigh......

You will need room for Little Fawn and Hooded Robin but a simple solution for the Armordillo, Skyger and Fairy Ferret is to sell the one you already have just before hatching the one you need for the Storybook. I get around this issue by leaving most of my prizes from World Events and tournaments in Storage so I always have either space or duplicates to sell when I need to add a new animal.

I have been devolving my Forest ever since the first Storybook as well as the frequent Goal Line animals we were getting last year. As I breed duplicate Rares , I keep the baby and sell off the higher level animal. This gives me animals to feed for these events. I know it is not a strategy that most players would like to employ but it works well for me. I always keep 6 farms pumping out food so food has not been an issue for me once I could afford to plant Charm Cherries all day (when I have the time).

jojopeanut
02-22-16, 09:57 AM
I also received coins for Chapter 4 and not apples.

melissab31
02-22-16, 11:41 AM
I too got coins, but been thinking if hooded robin is the same feeding leve as little thorn then at a rough count minimum apples needed to raise to level 15 is 48,500, not including feeding the armadillo,skyger and Fire ferret to level ten. Think I'm going to waist my 500,000 planting power pairs to get to the amount I need.

melissab31
02-22-16, 02:49 PM
Dose any one know what type of farm is needed for the mini pumpkin harvest? because if it is the grand farm I'm only at level 15 and don't have access to one

Clark_Wayne
02-22-16, 04:12 PM
Dose any one know what type of farm is needed for the mini pumpkin harvest? because if it is the grand farm I'm only at level 15 and don't have access to one

the big farm can make the mini pumpkins. your only problem is to gather enough food to level up little fawn and hooded Robin to lvl15

melissab31
02-22-16, 04:29 PM
the big farm can make the mini pumpkins. your only problem is to gather enough food to level up little fawn and hooded Robin to lvl15

Thank you for the up day, I'm trying to farm as many power pairs with 500,000, I have also done the battle fields 300 apples a pop plus the large prize apples in the battle fields, although I'm finding it harder and harder to win on the first time round :(

I'm almost tempted to buy the 250 gems, as I have counted that if you skip all the feelings and hatchlings you could make it in time that leaves all the apples to leve up hooded robin to leve 15 it would take 251 gems from level six and above.

ninasidstorm8
02-22-16, 04:38 PM
I am trying to figure out the best plan of attack for Chapter 5 and also prepare for a possible Goal Line Pisces animal tomorrow. In an ideal world, I would like to have the following setup in my Forest for a Goal Line animal.
1) An empty Breeding Den.
2) An egg in the nest that is ready to hatch.
3) 20 hour crops in the farms ready to harvest.

This is not very practical during a Storybook Adventure and not a very efficient use of resources. Particularly since I think there is as much chance the Pisces Goal Line will start with Friday?s update as there is it will start with tomorrow?s update.

I am currently trying to breed an XO Ox and have a Shock Fox in the nest and a 12-hour timer (hoping it?s the Armordillo) in the Breeding Den. They both will be ready for their next stage about 15 minutes after I can start Chapter 5. Unfortunately, that will also be 3:00 in the morning for me and I?ll be sleeping. I have plenty of food stocked up, so that isn?t much of a consideration, other than I hate to waste resources.

Chapter 5 Act 1 is Raise Little Fawn to Level 10, which I have already completed. Act 2 is to Plant Adventurnips x5. The key word is plant, so this cannot be done in advance plus Adventurnips take 2 hours to harvest. If I use 5 farms for this task, it can be completed almost immediately if my farms are empty. Act 3 is the real problem since it is to Hatch an Armordillo. If I am lucky the 12 hour timer in my Breeding Den will be an Armordillo and I will be able to move it to the nest to complete Act 3 when needed. Assuming this all happens around 6:00 in the morning when I usually wake up, there would be another 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 hours until the update. Planting all farms with 8 hour crops will result in 48 hours of crops to harvest for a possible goal line. I could plan 1 with a 20 hour crop instead and have 60 hours of crops to harvest.

As an alternative, I could plant 5 farms with 20 hour crops that will be ready about 1/2 hour after tomorrow?s update time. This would leave me with only one farm to complete the task of planting Adventurnips so that task would take a minimum of 10 hours. However, if I move the 12 hour timer from the Breeding Den to the Nest, I will have 12 hours before it leaves the nest, so if it is an Armordillo, I would complete the Chapter about 12 hours later than the first case. However, finishing early doesn?t buy me anything since I?ll just have to wait longer to start the next Chapter. In this case I would have 100 hours of crops to harvest plus what I have from 1 farm.

I think the advantage it will give me in a possible Pisces Goal Line tomorrow is worth the potential risk of producing less food so I am going to go with the second alternative.

BiggerBubbles
02-22-16, 05:28 PM
Unfortunately I only have 205 gems, so choose not to buy the special habitat in case I need them to get Pisces. Can someone who has skipped ahead tell me what type Hooded Robin is as they will have to be split up? I have a spare space cleared, just need to get something built and shuffle a few around.

flch1ck
02-22-16, 06:19 PM
Hooded Robin is a Nature/Fire Super Rare

Buttercup0001
02-22-16, 06:32 PM
I'll be starting chapter 5 in just over 5 hrs time....had a 12 hrs breed in the den (trying for the XO Ox) was hoping it would have been an Armordillo but unfortunately turn out to be a Shock Fox. So placed my Piro Pony and Rock Rhino hoping to see a 12 hr timer but got a 14hr one instead. When you want an Armordillo they seem to disappear into the forest. Here's hoping I breed one soon.

BiggerBubbles
02-22-16, 07:18 PM
Hooded Robin is a Nature/Fire Super Rare

Thankyou so much. Little Fawn is nature/earth, Hooded Robin is nature/fire & Maid Mareian is water/nature. So if I get a nature they can all still go together. The sheriff, well he can go elsewhere!

Drachenia
02-22-16, 08:30 PM
Oh , there are still Apple's 12,000 we should get , I got only 12,000 coins get.
Please TL give us the 12.000 Apples , I have enough coins but not Apples

CH 4

28825 28826

ninasidstorm8
02-22-16, 08:59 PM
Oh , there are still Apple's 12,000 we should get , I got only 12,000 coins get.
Please TL give us the 12.000 Apples , I have enough coins but not Apples

CH 4

If you look at some of the prior posts, you will see that everyone seems to be getting coins as the reward for Chapter 4. 19sparkles96 said the results were from a lower level account but on their main account the reward was also coins.

Drachenia
02-22-16, 09:26 PM
If you look at some of the prior posts, you will see that everyone seems to be getting coins as the reward for Chapter 4. 19sparkles96 said the results were from a lower level account but on their main account the reward was also coins.

Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post

There are loud response from FlatFoot no differences between LVL the player , then get all 12,000 Apples or 12,000 coins

MaribouMay
02-22-16, 09:42 PM
Can someone tell us what the incubation and evolution times are for Hooded Robin? And, how much food does it need?

melissab31
02-23-16, 12:15 AM
I skipped hatching armadillo and am at chapter 6, I waswoundering if I don't have an armadillo below level 10 would it skip the feeding stages? Dose any one know

melissab31
02-23-16, 12:18 AM
Can someone tell us what the incubation and evolution times are for Hooded Robin? And, how much food does it need?

Looking at the gems it cost to skip the levelling up stages I would say double the amount for little thorn and I counted roughly 48,500 apples for little thorn. But that is a guess I could be wrong.

MaribouMay
02-23-16, 12:34 AM
I skipped hatching armadillo and am at chapter 6, I waswoundering if I don't have an armadillo below level 10 would it skip the feeding stages? Dose any one know

No, you still need to feed an Armordillo (or multiple Armordillos) unless you want to skip those steps with gold too.

And, thank you for the input on food amounts for Hooded Robin.

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 04:39 AM
How is everyone doing so far? I'm a little behind with hatching an Armordillo. Hopefully moving the egg on the nest will count as hatching this time also because I may not get there until very close to when chapter 6 is supposed to start.

mrhammy48
02-23-16, 06:31 AM
How is everyone doing so far? I'm a little behind with hatching an Armordillo. Hopefully moving the egg on the nest will count as hatching this time also because I may not get there until very close to when chapter 6 is supposed to start.

It counted for me when I moved my armadillo to the nest. Good luck!

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 06:37 AM
It counted for me when I moved my armadillo to the nest. Good luck!

Ok, excellent - thanks! :)

Allixiandra
02-23-16, 07:56 AM
Hello everybody! I am lazy today and I can't be bothered to search😇: Which couple is one with the best chance for a Skyger? Thank you for telling me ! 😘

marcisue222
02-23-16, 08:05 AM
This is from ninasidstorm8, thank you for posting this on page 2 or 3, anyways it is very helpful!

"
I see a Skyger for sale in the Shop, so I assume that is another animal we will need to breed. I hope everyone remembers that Pyro Pony (Fire) + Frostfang (Water) gives you a guaranteed Skyger (Dark) so there is never a reason to buy one. You can breed it and speed it out of the nest far cheaper since a Skyger has a 7 hour incubation time.
"

Supervixen78
02-23-16, 08:05 AM
I need some advice: In trying to raise my Little Fawn to level 15 ahead of time, I've used up all my food (actually, need another 1800-ish for the final feeding). I'm hoping that the 12-hour timer in my breeding den will lead to an Armordillo (fingers crossed). I don't have enough gems to skip anything, and I have no intention on buying any. So if I have any chance at completing this, I'll need to get as much food as I can in the quickest amount of time. What's the best way to go about that? I've got 2 grand farms and 4 large farms. Other than needed crops for chapters, is it better to plant Nexus Nuts and Rune Prunes? Or constant crops of Power Pears?
Thanks much!

Allixiandra
02-23-16, 08:43 AM
Great! Thank's a lot! ❤️

ninasidstorm8
02-23-16, 09:03 AM
I need some advice: In trying to raise my Little Fawn to level 15 ahead of time, I've used up all my food (actually, need another 1800-ish for the final feeding). I'm hoping that the 12-hour timer in my breeding den will lead to an Armordillo (fingers crossed). I don't have enough gems to skip anything, and I have no intention on buying any. So if I have any chance at completing this, I'll need to get as much food as I can in the quickest amount of time. What's the best way to go about that? I've got 2 grand farms and 4 large farms. Other than needed crops for chapters, is it better to plant Nexus Nuts and Rune Prunes? Or constant crops of Power Pears?
Thanks much!

If you have the time to collect every 3 minutes, the Power Pears are your best bet, however, it involves a lot of tapping. If you can only collect on the hour, then go for the Charm Cherries.

ninasidstorm8
02-23-16, 09:31 AM
I executed my plan last night but the parts I couldn't control put me in a difficult spot for the Storybook. I have 5 farms of 20 hour crops that will be ready to harvest about 1/2 hour after today's update. I already have Little Fawn at Level 15 so Act 1 completed immediately. I harvested my Nexus Nuts on one farm and planted Adventurnips. I have repeated planting Adventurnips every 2 hours and I just have one more to go to complete Act 2. Unfortunately, the 12 hour timer I had in the Breeding Den turned out to be my 3rd straight Shock Fox trying for the XO Ox.

I decided to abandon going for the Ox. I hadn't used my Crystal Unicorn for breeding for the last 12 days, so I put her in the Breeding Den with a level 4 Magmacore to get the needed Armordillo. Lo and behold, a 45 hour timer did appear. A Gem Hybrid is always welcome and this will make my second one ever, but it does throw a wrench into my plans for the Storybook and a possible Pisces Goal Line starting with today's update. I am hoping for a Ruby Razorback and I will be a little disappointed if it is a second Obsidian Cyclops.

I have been saving up my gems for just such an occasion so I could speed the Gem hybrid through the process but I want to conserve as many gems as possible and still complete the Storybook. I also have a baby Armordillo to feed if I need to spend the 20 gems to skip hatching it. It looks to me as if I could fall a couple days behind in the Storybook and easily make up the time, so I am going to wait until after the update today to decided what to do next.

It would be of ironic to have to spend gems to skip breeding an Armordillo. Particularly after breeding 5 Armordillos in the first 8 attempts at the XO Ox. Once the Storyboook started, I was going to save a copy Armordillo to feed but didn't breed a single one since the Storybook started. With any luck, the Pisces Goal line will wait until Friday's update.

Ironically, I bred my Obsidian Cyclops just as the Aquarius Goal Line was beginning and the reason I had to stop breeding for the last animal of the last Trio was the fact that I bred my second Crystal Unicorn with a day left. Funny how things work out sometimes.

jojopeanut
02-23-16, 09:58 AM
Oh my gosh!!! Big Congraulations on your Ruby Razorback ninasidstorm8

ninasidstorm8
02-23-16, 10:17 AM
Oh my gosh!!! Big Congraulations on your Ruby Razorback ninasidstorm8

Thanks, I hope for a Ruby Razorback but I am worried that it may be a second Obsidian Cyclops.

sanya87
02-23-16, 10:34 AM
ninasidstorm8 I am in the same boat as you... only difference that my emerald dragon is in the nest and I don't have an armordillo to feed. So I would have to skip both hatching and feeding. I saved my gems too in case something unexpected like that happens but I would like to avoid using them all however... And of course, my attempt to breed an armordillo ended with unwanted 16 hrs (love bug). So I will loose a lot of time now, not sure how to manage this at all.

newbyashley
02-23-16, 10:43 AM
What 2 do you breed to get a hooded robin?:o

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 10:54 AM
@ninasidstorm8 Your new Crystal Unicorn sure has a thing for akward timings! ;) Congrats and I'm rooting for it to be a Ruby!

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 10:55 AM
?, What do you 2 do you breed to get a hooded robin?
You can't breed it. It's the prize for completing chapter 6.

FlatFoot
02-23-16, 11:00 AM
The chapter reward for Act 4 is 12k coins. There shouldn't be anyone getting apples.

melissab31
02-23-16, 11:07 AM
Hello everybody! I am lazy today and I can't be bothered to search: Which couple is one with the best chance for a Skyger? Thank you for telling me ! 

The only way for skyger is frost fang and pyro poney

newbyashley
02-23-16, 11:07 AM
How do you breed a hooded robin?

kooky panda
02-23-16, 11:12 AM
You cannot obtain from breeding. See post 1 of this thread. After completing chapter 6 you will receive this animal.

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 11:13 AM
You can't breed it. It's the prize for completing chapter 6.

Just answered you above. :)

kooky panda
02-23-16, 11:15 AM
The chapter reward for Act 4 is 12k coins. There shouldn't be anyone getting apples.
Thanks for the clarification! post 2 has been updated. :)

newbyashley
02-23-16, 11:16 AM
I finished ch 6 and I didnt get it, [] now what lol

melissab31
02-23-16, 11:17 AM
No, you still need to feed an Armordillo (or multiple Armordillos) unless you want to skip those steps with gold too.

And, thank you for the input on food amounts for Hooded Robin.

Thank you for the reply, looks like I might struggle even with the power pairs and battle fields 😔

kooky panda
02-23-16, 11:18 AM
I finished ch 6 and I didnt get it, [] now what lol
Try restarting your game, then check your storage again.
If it is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

newbyashley
02-23-16, 11:25 AM
Thank you, and thank yall for replying so ffast not use to that:D

papillon_rouge
02-23-16, 11:28 AM
Hi all I'm new here and I'm super excited about this new maiden! I had a couple questions about this storybook though. Does anyone know the total food requirements for all the leveling up required? I have about 40,000 food and I keep farming power pears but I'm worried I may not have enough. I'm at chapter 2, chapter 3 starts at midnight tonight for me. Also, if I'm unable to hatch an amordillo or fairy ferret, would it be best to pay the 50 gems for one? Because with the timers it seems like you can't afford to fall behind at all. Also, I have a level 4 fairy ferret does that help me at all or no?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

melissab31
02-23-16, 11:49 AM
Hi all I'm new here and I'm super excited about this new maiden! I had a couple questions about this storybook though. Does anyone know the total food requirements for all the leveling up required? I have about 40,000 food and I keep farming power pears but I'm worried I may not have enough. I'm at chapter 2, chapter 3 starts at midnight tonight for me. Also, if I'm unable to hatch an amordillo or fairy ferret, would it be best to pay the 50 gems for one? Because with the timers it seems like you can't afford to fall behind at all. Also, I have a level 4 fairy ferret does that help me at all or no?

Little thorn is about 48,500 and increase in increments of four, guessing hooded robin is double then the levelling up armadillo skyger and Fire ferret ( total would be in the region of 150,000 give or take)

newbyashley
02-23-16, 12:08 PM
Thank you hes there now, sorry for the multiplepost about it, I am not use to getting responses back so fast. I love FFS!!

melissab31
02-23-16, 12:34 PM
How long dose the mini pumpkins take to harvest, as I only have 2 big farms

Buttercup0001
02-23-16, 01:59 PM
I'll be starting chapter 5 in just over 5 hrs time....had a 12 hrs breed in the den (trying for the XO Ox) was hoping it would have been an Armordillo but unfortunately turn out to be a Shock Fox. So placed my Piro Pony and Rock Rhino hoping to see a 12 hr timer but got a 14hr one instead. When you want an Armordillo they seem to disappear into the forest. Here's hoping I breed one soon.
2nd attempt for an Armordillo, Piro Pony and Rock Rhino, resulted in a 13 hrs timer, so frustrating as I sold so off so many Armordillos in the past.
It would be good if we had the option to store our duplicate animals.

Buttercup0001
02-23-16, 02:01 PM
How long dose the mini pumpkins take to harvest, as I only have 2 big farms

3hrs

Drachenia
02-23-16, 02:33 PM

Okay , thank you for your answer FlatFoot :D

Corrilla
02-23-16, 04:04 PM
What do I need to hatch an Armordillo?

Drachenia
02-23-16, 04:15 PM

You need Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino , good luck

ninasidstorm8
02-23-16, 09:12 PM
It took a lot of calculations but I have determined that I will not be able to finish the Storybook without spending gems since my Breeding an Armordillo task is blocked by a Gem Hybrid that will not hit the nest for another 25+ hours. If I cold complete everything perfectly, I would need about 2 hours past the time the Storybook will finish.

I have determined that my best course of action is to spend 25 Gems to skip breeding the Armordillo, since I have a baby Armordillo I have been saving for just such a purpose. This will give me a free nest to hatch the Hooded Robin that I will get by completing Chapter 6 tomorrow and allow me to get through Chapter 7 Act 3 before I need the Breeding Den again. At that time, I will decide whether or not I need to spend any gems to speed the Gem Hybrid.

If I spend the 25 gems to speed the Gem Hybrid to the nest, I could try to breed an Armordillo but I couldn't hatch it until the Gem Hybrid leaves the nest anyway, so that would be a waste of time unless I want to speed it off the nest as well. If I don't do any speeding, the Gem hybrid is scheduled to leave the nest about 7 hours after Friday's update.

I still can't believe that I am going to spend 25 gems to skip breeding an Armordillo. It is like a cruel joke. At least I bred the Gem Hybrid fairly early in the process. It would have cost a lot more if it happened later in the Adventure.

melissab31
02-24-16, 12:10 AM

You need Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino , good luck

My third time round of breeding an armadillo I used Fire ferret and chromadile, I was trying for a crystal unicorn, you might want to try that one if you haven already.

sanya87
02-24-16, 01:04 AM
Got that Armordillo in the breeding den, i will hatch it tonight and finally finish chapter 5...

debrasbistro
02-24-16, 02:39 AM

Hi red butterfly :) and welcome. I'll try to answer some for you. If you pay to skip hatching, you will also have to pay to skip feeding - unless you have armordillos or ferrets already. Falling behind is not too bad in the earlier chapters and you can still catch up. Yes, having a ferret is good as you can feed her or breed one and feed both which saves evolution time. I was lucky and got armordillos so I wish you best of luck! Good luck to all.

Papillon, feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try to help.

Bonne chance!

Gweenykay
02-24-16, 04:29 AM
The only way for skyger is frost fang and pyro poney

Thinking of saving on evolution time I've managed to got a couple with Skyger and Jade Kirin.

ninasidstorm8
02-24-16, 09:34 AM
I waited until this morning (after Chapter 6 began) to skip hatching the Armordillo. I left my Gem Hybrid in the Breeding Den and it should be ready for the nest in a little over 13 hours. That allowed me to complete Chapter 5 and move on to Chapter 6. I already had raised Little Fawn to level 15, so Act 1 completed immediately. I harvested my overnight Nexus Nuts and planted 5 farms with Mini Pumpkins and the other one with Charm Cherries (which I harvested every hour). Three hours later, I harvested the Mini Pumpkins to complete Act 2. I fed a baby Armordillo that I have been saving 15 times and put it in the Evolution Flower (4 hours). It will be ready in about 45 minutes and then I will feed the Armordillo 5 more times to complete Act 3 and Chapter 6. This will give me the Hooded Robin which will go into my empty nest.

It will take 7 hours to hatch the Hooded Robin, so it will be complete before the Gem Hybrid. I will be raising the Hooded Robin to level 15 as soon as possible to keep the Evolution Flower clear. I believe the Evolution time is 6 hours and it will need to go through 3 cycles.

So the next time I will need the Breeding Den is to breed a Skyger for Act 3 of Chapter 7 which starts tomorrow for me. With this plan, my Gem Hybrid will be ready to leave the Nest 7 hours after the Friday game update. So I plan to wait until then to breed the Skyger, since it needs 7 hours in the Breeding Den. If the Pisces Goal Line begins with the Friday update, I can use breeding a Skyger to meet the Breed any two animal step if it happens to be step 1 like last time. I am fortunate that I can guarantee breeding a Skyger by breeding a Pyro Pony and Frostfang.

So my current plan is to advance to Act 3 of Chapter 7 tomorrow and then set things up for a possible Pisces Goal Line Friday as well as Chapter 8. However, I will be stuck on Act 3 of Chapter 7 until about 7 hours after the Friday update. I don't see any problems catching up quickly.

jojopeanut
02-24-16, 09:59 AM
ninasidstorm8 I have my fingers crossed really wishing for you Ruby Razorback :)

I'm caught up my HoodedRobin is in the evolution flower. Frost fang and Pyro Pony are doing the love dance in breeding den. So my thinking if the Pisces goal line comes Fri. & we need to breed 2 animals I'll wait one way or the other to breed Ferrie Ferret I usually get 100% results with Pyro Pony and Pandafollia. I could tempt fate and put my Crystal Unicorn in with my Ferrie Ferret already in my forest.

papillon_rouge
02-24-16, 10:54 AM
Thanks debrasbistro and everyone else :) I'm on chapter 3 I guess I started late but I started as soon as I saw the little pop up for it. I'm also only level 15 so maybe that's why? For the harvesting arrows is it best to do mana bananas? Seeing that we need 55 at one point that's going to be kinda tricky to do in one day. And we just automatically get them upon harvesting?

Bonne chance everyone :)

melissab31
02-24-16, 11:10 AM
Just for info I have levels hooded robin up to level ten and so far I have used 17,000 apples

ninasidstorm8
02-24-16, 11:20 AM
Thanks debrasbistro and everyone else :) I'm on chapter 3 I guess I started late but I started as soon as I saw the little pop up for it. I'm also only level 15 so maybe that's why? For the harvesting arrows is it best to do mana bananas? Seeing that we need 55 at one point that's going to be kinda tricky to do in one day. And we just automatically get them upon harvesting?

Bonne chance everyone :)

You get the arrows automatically when harvesting. I depends on how often you can check in to the game and how many farms and coins you have available as to what is best for your situation. If you don't already have 6 Big Farms, you will want to try to acquire them as soon as possible, many of the FFS require farming and having 6 farms eases the burden. A Big Farm allows you to plant 8 hour and 20 hour crops, which make the harvesting tasks much easier. I find that planting 5 hour and 8 hour or even 20 hour crops timed to be ready when you reach the harvest step to be the easiest to do in terms of the amount of time devoted to the game.

rasike
02-24-16, 03:21 PM
I wonder if it counts if an animal is higher level than requested. I will get a quest to raise Little Fawn to level 7 tomorrow, but mine is already level 9. I hope I will not have to pay gems for that.

ninasidstorm8
02-24-16, 03:31 PM
I wonder if it counts if an animal is higher level than requested. I will get a quest to raise Little Fawn to level 7 tomorrow, but mine is already level 9. I hope I will not have to pay gems for that.

You won't have to pay gems. When you reach the ACT, you will get a popup screen telling you the Chapter and Act that you just completed and you can press a button to go to the next act. If you didn't have the information from this thread, you wouldn't even know what it took to complete the Act.

MaribouMay
02-24-16, 04:50 PM
Just for info I have levels hooded robin up to level ten and so far I have used 17,000 apples

Thank you! I have been wondering how hungry Hooded Robin would be.

Drachenia
02-24-16, 05:02 PM
I hope that there are 12,000 Apple as price , otherwise I can forget Maid Mareian . I have get difficulties to get apples of my farms, I have only 2 farms .

Total Food Required for Next Level
Lv.1 20 /Lv.2 80 /Lv.3 160 /Lv.4 400 /Lv.5 1.000 /Lv.6 2.000 /Lv.7 3.000 /Lv8 4.000 /Lv.9 6.000 /Lv.10 8.000 /Lv.11 12.000 /Lv.12 16.000 /Lv.13 20.000 /Lv.14 24.000 /Lv.15 MAX LEVEL

papillon_rouge
02-24-16, 08:33 PM
You get the arrows automatically when harvesting. I depends on how often you can check in to the game and how many farms and coins you have available as to what is best for your situation. If you don't already have 6 Big Farms, you will want to try to acquire them as soon as possible, many of the FFS require farming and having 6 farms eases the burden. A Big Farm allows you to plant 8 hour and 20 hour crops, which make the harvesting tasks much easier. I find that planting 5 hour and 8 hour or even 20 hour crops timed to be ready when you reach the harvest step to be the easiest to do in terms of the amount of time devoted to the game.

So if I plant rune prunes for example, which have a harvest time of 20 hours, does that mean I get 20 arrows when I harvest?

debrasbistro
02-24-16, 08:35 PM
So if I plant rune prunes for example, which have a harvest time of 20 hours, does that mean I get 20 arrows when I harvest?

If I remember correctly, that would give you 40. It's doubled. Maybe someone can confirm.

ninasidstorm8
02-24-16, 09:15 PM

If I remember correctly, that would give you 40. It's doubled. Maybe someone can confirm.

For Chapter 4, we received 2 arrows per hour of crop time., so if you harvest a 20 hour crop you should get 40 arrows. Not sure yet if the multiple will be the same for Chapters 8 & 10, but usually the multiple is more than 1 per hour for Storybook Adventures. It is usually best to plan on getting one per hour until someone reports a better multiple.

Sakrysta
02-25-16, 09:21 AM
I have my Skyger in the nest, so I decided to roll the dice on a Crystal Unicorn and Fairy Ferret breed. Scored a 48-hour timer. Garnet Griffin! Woo-hoo!

natxjkkggg
02-25-16, 09:23 AM
Congratulation!!!

Sandybellee
02-25-16, 09:26 AM
I have my Skyger in the nest, so I decided to roll the dice on a Crystal Unicorn and Fairy Ferret breed. Scored a 48-hour timer. Garnet Griffin! Woo-hoo!

Congrats!

ninasidstorm8
02-25-16, 09:27 AM
Moved my Gem Hybrid to the nest last night and it is a pretty red and I am happy that it is a Ruby Razorback. I have reached Act 3 of Chapter 7 which is to breed a Skyger. It will be another 34 hours before my newly minted Ruby Razorback is ready to leave the nest so, I will remain at this point in the Storybook until at least tomorrow's update. I feel confident that I can catch up pretty quickly once my nest is free.

My current plan is to wait until the update tomorrow to breed the Skyger in case a possible Pisces Goal Line tomorrow starts off with breed any two animals. My Ruby Razorback should be ready to leave the nest about 7 hours after the update which is the incubation time for the Skyger, so it should work out well. I still need to figure out my best planting schedule for tonight, so I can best be prepared for everything coming up.

My Hooded Robin is in the Evolution Flower for the last time and should be at level 15 in another 4 hours. As for now, I am on hold with the Storybook for the next day and half.

ninasidstorm8
02-25-16, 09:28 AM

Congratulations!!!

Sandybellee
02-25-16, 09:32 AM
Everything is going smoothly for me so far. I did chapter 7 today. I was considering breeding a second baby Skyger to eliminate the evolution time since I have a busy work schedule the next couple of days but then I would need to sell another animal and I wanted to try for Trick-or-Treent / Aurora Pegasus / a second Spruce Moose before having to breed the Fairy Ferret. No luck there - got a Peamoth. Not sure yet if I'll give it another shot overnight or go for the ferret already. But really, it shouldn't be a problem breeding a ferret.

ninasidstorm8
02-25-16, 09:37 AM
Everything is going smoothly for me so far. I did chapter 7 today. I was considering breeding a second baby Skyger to eliminate the evolution time since I have a busy work schedule the next couple of days but then I would need to sell another animal and I wanted to try for Trick-or-Treent / Aurora Pegasus / a second Spruce Moose before having to breed the Fairy Ferret. No luck there - got a Peamoth. Not sure yet if I'll give it another shot overnight or go for the ferret already. But really, it shouldn't be a problem breeding a ferret.

Glad to hear that the Storybook is going well for you.

Sakrysta
02-25-16, 10:18 AM
You could just sell the first Skyger after you feed it to make room for the new baby one.

MaribouMay
02-25-16, 11:17 AM

Congratulations!

Sandybellee
02-25-16, 11:35 AM
You could just sell the first Skyger after you feed it to make room for the new baby one.

True! I didn't think of that! Well, the evolution is only 3 hours so it's a much shorter wait at this point.

Silverrain1
02-25-16, 12:13 PM
Well I'm doing well in my main account. Little fawn is epic and armordillo is on the nest. I have more money than what I know to do with so planting more food will not be an issue although I'm already sitting at just over 100 00. I think I have empty spaces in habitats for the animals I'm about to breed, if not I have empty slots for to build new habitats. My problems are all on my secondary account. I have no money on that one and only about 50 000 food, and have not managed my armordillo yet. Expansions, obstacles, food and habitat prices are really taking its toll!

melissab31
02-25-16, 01:06 PM
Has anyone levelled up hooded robin to level 15 yet? Because I'm half way through level 12 and the counter is at 3200 a feed and at the moment I have fed him 47,000 so far and was just wondering how many more would I need.

Silverrain1
02-25-16, 01:19 PM
Has anyone levelled up hooded robin to level 15 yet? Because I'm half way through level 12 and the counter is at 3200 a feed and at the moment I have fed him 47,000 so far and was just wondering how many more would I need.

I don't have hooded robin yet but if your level 12 and feeding 3200 per feed then from level 1 to epic would be a total of 96 660

Sandybellee
02-25-16, 01:24 PM
I wasn't really paying attention while feeding him from level 10 to 15 but Drachenia posted the numbers before:

Total Food Required for Next Level
Lv.1 20 /Lv.2 80 /Lv.3 160 /Lv.4 400 /Lv.5 1.000 /Lv.6 2.000 /Lv.7 3.000 /Lv8 4.000 /Lv.9 6.000 /Lv.10 8.000 /Lv.11 12.000 /Lv.12 16.000 /Lv.13 20.000 /Lv.14 24.000 /Lv.15 MAX LEVEL

melissab31
02-25-16, 01:38 PM
I wasn't really paying attention while feeding him from level 10 to 15 but Drachenia posted the numbers before:

Thank you for that post and reply, but the post drachenia did is for little fawn.

Sandybellee
02-25-16, 01:50 PM
Thank you for that post and reply, but the post drachenia did is for little fawn.

No, Little Fawn ate much less (for example 12 000 from level 14 to 15). Those numbers are for the Robin. :)

catlicja
02-25-16, 02:19 PM
I stopped leveling Hooded Robin at 12 lvl cause I'm out of food :)

natxjkkggg
02-25-16, 03:08 PM
Only the Food for Level 13 is more expensive than all levels from 1 to 10 together!!!

melissab31
02-25-16, 03:10 PM
No, Little Fawn ate much less (for example 12 000 from level 14 to 15). Those numbers are for the Robin. :)

It can't be as I have just levelled hooded robin to 13 and I'm haveing to feed him 4000 at a time, so level 14 looks like it will be 4600 ��

ninasidstorm8
02-25-16, 03:59 PM
So I have come up with a game plan for the Harvesting tomorrow. I am currently stopped at Chapter 7 Act 3 to hatch a Skyger. I cannot complete that Act until my new Ruby Razorback leaves the nest in a little over 28 hours ( which just happens to be almost 7 hours after tomorrow's update. I want to have my farms ready to harvest 20 hour crops for a potential Pisces Goal Line tomorrow. So I am going to plant all six farms with 20 hour crops in about 1 hour. If I timer it right, they will be ready about 45 minutes after tomorrow's update. That should give me plenty of time to determine if I want to harvest the crops when they are ready or wait for a few hours.

I plan to breed a Frostfang and Pyro Pony to get the Skyger shortly after tomorrow's update. Then it will be ready to move to the Nest (7 hours) when the Ruby Razorback leaves the nest tomorrow. This will complete Chapter 7 for me and I can immediately move to Chapter 8. With any luck the first step of a Pisces Goal line animal will be to breed any two animals (assuming it starts tomorrow). Then when I breed the Skyger, it will meet this goal as well. Typically the second step of a Goal Line animal is to collect a token by harvesting crops. I will have my 6 sets of 20 hour crops ready to start with. Once I harvest these crops, I will return the farms to normal planting.

Once the 7 hours have elapsed for the Skyger to reach the nest, I will be able to start on Chapter 8. Act 1 will be completed immediately, since I have already raised Hooded Robin to Level 15. I will use 5 farms to plant Aurora Apples 5 times. Since Aurora Apples are 3 minute crops, this should take about 3 minutes and complete Act 2. Then I will return these farms to normal planting again. Act 3 involves feeding the Skyger 20 times. I won't be able to start feeding the Skyger until it leaves the nest. That will be about the time Chapter 9 is ready to start (in the middle of the night for me). Then after feeding the Skyger 15x it will need a round in the Evolution Flower before I can finish the feeding it for Act 3. At his point I can begin harvesting for Arrows. So I will wait until after tomorrow's update to plan out my planting schedule for that purpose. I don't see any problem ensuring I have enough crops ready to harvest that when I finish feeding the Skyger, I should be able to Complete Chapter 8 and then move immediately to Chapter 9, So I will be just about caught up.

melissab31
02-25-16, 04:30 PM
So I have come up with a game plan for the Harvesting tomorrow. I am currently stopped at Chapter 7 Act 3 to hatch a Skyger. I cannot complete that Act until my new Ruby Razorback leaves the nest in a little over 28 hours ( which just happens to be almost 7 hours after tomorrow's update. I want to have my farms ready to harvest 20 hour crops for a potential Pisces Goal Line tomorrow. So I am going to plant all six farms with 20 hour crops in about 1 hour. If I timer it right, they will be ready about 45 minutes after tomorrow's update. That should give me plenty of time to determine if I want to harvest the crops when they are ready or wait for a few hours.

I plan to breed a Frostfang and Pyro Pony to get the Skyger shortly after tomorrow's update. Then it will be ready to move to the Nest (7 hours) when the Ruby Razorback leaves the nest tomorrow. This will complete Chapter 7 for me and I can immediately move to Chapter 8. With any luck the first step of a Pisces Goal line animal will be to breed any two animals (assuming it starts tomorrow). Then when I breed the Skyger, it will meet this goal as well. Typically the second step of a Goal Line animal is to collect a token by harvesting crops. I will have my 6 sets of 20 hour crops ready to start with. Once I harvest these crops, I will return the farms to normal planting.

Once the 7 hours have elapsed for the Skyger to reach the nest, I will be able to start on Chapter 8. Act 1 will be completed immediately, since I have already raised Hooded Robin to Level 15. I will use 5 farms to plant Aurora Apples 5 times. Since Aurora Apples are 3 minute crops, this should take about 3 minutes and complete Act 2. Then I will return these farms to normal planting again. Act 3 involves feeding the Skyger 20 times. I won't be able to start feeding the Skyger until it leaves the nest. That will be about the time Chapter 9 is ready to start (in the middle of the night for me). Then after feeding the Skyger 15x it will need a round in the Evolution Flower before I can finish the feeding it for Act 3. At his point I can begin harvesting for Arrows. So I will wait until after tomorrow's update to plan out my planting schedule for that purpose. I don't see any problem ensuring I have enough crops ready to harvest that when I finish feeding the Skyger, I should be able to Complete Chapter 8 and then move immediately to Chapter 9, So I will be just about caught up.

I know this is slightly off topic for this chat room but what is the goal line about I've been seeing people talk about it a lot, I was wondering what it is in aid off as I am out tomorrow night

Buttercup0001
02-25-16, 04:38 PM
2nd attempt for an Armordillo, Piro Pony and Rock Rhino, resulted in a 13 hrs timer, so frustrating as I sold so off so many Armordillos in the past.
It would be good if we had the option to store our duplicate animals.

After 2 Volcamels, a Rampage and a Magmacore, I have finally got an Armordillo breeding. I'm now way behind in this storybook adventure (still on act 3 of chapter 5). I would have skipped the step to breed an Armordillo but didn't have a baby to feed up. So I hoping to catch up and to finish off the storybook but I might be missing out on the beautiful final prize of the Maid Mareian

Drachenia
02-25-16, 05:02 PM
Hello! I have a question if I feed Skyger to LVL 3 , sell it and for next Skyger to LVL 2 feed counts it as the 20 times ? :confused:

kooky panda
02-25-16, 05:06 PM
Hello! I have a question if I feed Skyger to LVL 3 , sell it and for next Skyger to LVL 2 feed counts it as the 20 times ? :confused:
You can feed both and they will count.

Drachenia
02-25-16, 05:12 PM
You can feed both and they will count.

Thank you for the answer Kooky Panda , which helps me a lot . I have just 2 Farms and get not enough apples.

papillon_rouge
02-25-16, 08:16 PM
Does anyone know if I buy a Fairy Ferret for 50 gems in the store does that count as hatching one? I may have to resort to that if I cannot breed one because I'm on a tight schedule and I cannot afford to fall one day behind or else I lose the Maid Mareian 😯

ninasidstorm8
02-25-16, 08:29 PM
Does anyone know if I buy a Fairy Ferret for 50 gems in the store does that count as hatching one? I may have to resort to that if I cannot breed one because I'm on a tight schedule and I cannot afford to fall one day behind or else I lose the Maid Mareian ��

The act of buying an animal does not count as hatching. To buy an animal, you need an empty nest and the egg for the animal you bought will be put into the nest. When the egg is ready to leave the nest, it will be counted as hatched even if you bought it. So for a Fairy Ferret, you will need an empty nest and then you will need to wait 3 hours for it to hatch after purchase.

Drachenia
02-25-16, 08:37 PM
Does anyone know if I buy a Fairy Ferret for 50 gems in the store does that count as hatching one? I may have to resort to that if I cannot breed one because I'm on a tight schedule and I cannot afford to fall one day behind or else I lose the Maid Mareian ��

Hello! You need in this storybook Armordillo and then Skyger breeding. The Fairy Ferret you do not need in this storybook . Skyger is on offer for 100 gems :D
Oh I have overlook to breeding a Fairy Ferret indeed in this Storybook. Sorry

jojopeanut
02-25-16, 08:42 PM
I know this is slightly off topic for this chat room but what is the goal line about I've been seeing people talk about it a lot, I was wondering what it is in aid off as I am out tomorrow night

It took me a while to figure out myself. But what it is a special element animal obtained by completing a goal "goal line" storm8 just announced I think earlier this month or last we are going to have 12 this year all centered around the zodiac signs. We just completed Feb for the Aquarius animal we're expecting the Pisces very soon maybe as soon as tomorrow's update. There are also special gem habitats for sale in the market. Not necessary though as all these animals have one special element and one common.

Supervixen78
02-25-16, 10:33 PM
I certainly don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but it's looking like I may actually complete this storybook! I just have to keep my farms going - I'm running really low on food.

Man, it's hard to play this game when you don't have wi-fi and you used up all your high-speed data! Lol! It takes 20 minutes to get the game to load - longer if you get the "this game requires internet" message. Just sayin'.

Allixiandra
02-26-16, 02:03 AM
I certainly don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but it's looking like I may actually complete this storybook! I just have to keep my farms going - I'm running really low on food.

Man, it's hard to play this game when you don't have wi-fi and you used up all your high-speed data! Lol! It takes 20 minutes to get the game to load - longer if you get the "this game requires internet" message. Just sayin'.

For me it runs smoothly too until now. I hatched all required animals with the first attempt and did not have to spend any gems yet. So I think I will finish this storybook easy. And it is the first time that I am not low on food atm I still have 130k in my stock (proud looking)😬

I know exactly what' s your problem due to I have no high speed data left until 21.3. 😩 So welcome to the club! 💁🏻

cs353
02-26-16, 04:44 AM
For Chapter 4, we received 2 arrows per hour of crop time., so if you harvest a 20 hour crop you should get 40 arrows. Not sure yet if the multiple will be the same for Chapters 8 & 10, but usually the multiple is more than 1 per hour for Storybook Adventures. It is usually best to plan on getting one per hour until someone reports a better multiple.

Hello!
It were 2 arrows per hour for me!
For harvesting 8 hour Mangos I got 16 arrows each. Having 4 farms ready I went very smoothly through this .

Sandybellee
02-26-16, 05:12 AM
So my first try for a Fairy Ferret is 6 hours... And I have a 10 hour egg on the nest. Not so great. Thankfully I won't need the ferret until tomorrow so there should be enough time to get one. Hopefully the goal line doesn't require any specific breeding tonight.

HappyHeartBakery
02-26-16, 05:34 AM
So my first try for a Fairy Ferret is 6 hours... And I have a 10 hour egg on the nest. Not so great. Thankfully I won't need the ferret until tomorrow so there should be enough time to get one. Hopefully the goal line doesn't require any specific breeding tonight.

Same thing for me;). Just put my 6 hr ferret attempt in the nest & put in another attempt. Got my 3hr timer so I'm good there, but don't need it til tomorrow either & if we need to hatch an animal for goal line (especially with the speculation that animal would be one of the animals on the spinning wheel - none of which I have ever hatched), I really would not like to waste the nest time holding up a 3hr ferret waiting for that step in the storybook or waste gems to skip it:(. Guess we'll see what this afternoon brings with the update & then I'll have to make some decisions

Mollydolly777
02-26-16, 10:42 AM
I'm fairly new to the game & don't think I can finish due to a lack of enough apples required to get to the end. I've seen "cherries" mentioned but I don't have those to plant. I do have upgraded farms, but my only options are: Aura Apples, Power Pears, Mana Bananas, Mystic Mangos, Spell Melons, Rune Prunes, Adventurnips & Mini Pumpkins.
How do I get Cheeries???

ninasidstorm8
02-26-16, 11:32 AM
I'm fairly new to the game & don't think I can finish due to a lack of enough apples required to get to the end. I've seen "cherries" mentioned but I don't have those to plant. I do have upgraded farms, but my only options are: Aura Apples, Power Pears, Mana Bananas, Mystic Mangos, Spell Melons, Rune Prunes, Adventurnips & Mini Pumpkins.
How do I get Cheeries???

You need to upgrade your farm to a Grand Farm before you can plant Charm Cherries and Nexus Nuts. Charm Cherries cost 26,000 coins to plant and gives you 300 apples for one hour of Harvest. Nexus Nuts costs 75,000 coins to plant and gives you 800 Apples for 5 hours of planting. They are expensive crops that give you a lot more food but you will have trouble making use of the new fruits unless your farm is producing lots of coins.

Silverrain1
02-26-16, 11:34 AM
How do I get Cheeries???

Hi there. U get cherries from a grand farm, they are much more expensive at 26000 coins but you get 300 cherries in one hour per farm. With a grand farm u also have the option for nexus nuts which are 5 hours long and give u 800 foods per farm, these cos 75000

Silverrain1
02-26-16, 11:35 AM
You need to upgrade your farm to a Grand Farm before you can plant Charm Cherries and Nexus Nuts. Charm Cherries cost 26,000 coins to plant and gives you 300 apples for one hour of Harvest. Nexus Nuts costs 75,000 coins to plant and gives you 800 Apples for 5 hours of planting. They are expensive crops that give you a lot more food but you will have trouble making use of the new fruits unless your farm is producing lots of coins.

Think we both hit reply at the same time there!

littelprincess0313
02-26-16, 11:49 AM
hey can anyone tell me which elements Maid Marian has?

breebree167
02-26-16, 11:59 AM
Hi everyone :) this is the first time I'm attempting a storybook adventure and I'm stuck on chapter 4 act 3 ; where you need to harvest 40 items to get the arrows. Is there a particular food I should be harvesting to get the arrows? As nothing is showing up as an update when I do harvest them from my farms
Thanks

groovyedwin
02-26-16, 12:05 PM
Hi everyone :) this is the first time I'm attempting a storybook adventure and I'm stuck on chapter 4 act 3 ; where you need to harvest 40 items to get the arrows. Is there a particular food I should be harvesting to get the arrows? As nothing is showing up as an update when I do harvest them from my farms
Thanks

The arrows are a bonus item in addition to the food you harvest. Plant anything that takes hours. You get 2 per hour per farm when you harvest if I recall correctly.

breebree167
02-26-16, 12:11 PM
The arrows are a bonus item in addition to the food you harvest. Plant anything that takes hours. You get 2 per hour per farm when you harvest if I recall correctly.

Thank you

Tiamat68
02-26-16, 12:12 PM
Welcome to the Hidden Forest, home to the Hooded Robin and his band of animal friends! Unfortunately, the lovely Maid Mareian has gone missing and Hooded Robin is nowhere to be found. Can you help their trusted friend, Little Fawn, locate the two and save them from the clutches of the Sheriff of Naughtyham?!

Best of luck everyone!

Thanks, Flatfoot! I love the Hooded Robin storybook adventure. I won the tournament and got the Sheriff of Naughtyham. I was very fortunate to win Friar Duck on the spin of the wheel yesterday. I will finish the storybook, which has three characters. I would absolutely love to have them all together in the forest, but there is not room for 5. A question for you - Do you think The Hidden Forest habitat could be changed to hold 5 animals? Or do you have another suggestion for me. Thanks!

FlatFoot
02-26-16, 12:35 PM
Thanks, Flatfoot! I love the Hooded Robin storybook adventure. I won the tournament and got the Sheriff of Naughtyham. I was very fortunate to win Friar Duck on the spin of the wheel yesterday. I will finish the storybook, which has three characters. I would absolutely love to have them all together in the forest, but there is not room for 5. A question for you - Do you think The Hidden Forest habitat could be changed to hold 5 animals? Or do you have another suggestion for me. Thanks!

Unfortunely we cannot change the habitat to hold five animals. When concepting this event we kept coming up with funny animals for the theme and thought it would be a shame to leave any out. I came up with the idea to have other events contain the themed animals as well. Perhaps the Sheriff of Naughtyham will have to kick it with some other tough animals ;P

ninasidstorm8
02-26-16, 01:35 PM
I was a little surprised that the Pieces Goal Line die not start with today's update. I guess S8 wanted to finish off the Storybook Adventure first. When my Ruby Razorback had 7 hour left on the nest, I bred my Pyro Pony and Frostfang and got the desired 7 hour timer. So I should complete Chapter 7 later this evening. The first two Acts of Chapter 8 should not be a problem but to feed the Skyger 20x, it will need one turn in the Evolution Flower. It will take 7 hours in the nest before I can feed the Skyger and then a turn in the Evolution Flower to complete the feeding. So, I won't catch up today. Once the Skyger moves to the nest, I will get my first crack at breeding a Fairy Ferret. I still hope to catch up sometime tomorrow.

Mollydolly777
02-26-16, 02:19 PM
Thanks to: Ninasidstorm8 & Silverrain1 for the reply. I'm on level 16, so I can't get the grand farm until level 19...guess I'll sit this one out & envy the BEAUTIFUL final prize from afar!!! Thanks again!!!

ninasidstorm8
02-26-16, 02:50 PM
Thanks to: Ninasidstorm8 & Silverrain1 for the reply. I'm on level 16, so I can't get the grand farm until level 19...guess I'll sit this one out & envy the BEAUTIFUL final prize from afar!!! Thanks again!!!

Your welcome. I would look to see how far you can get. Some of the Chapter prizes are pretty good. Finishing Chapter 6 gets you the Hooded Robin. Finishing Chapter 9 gets you 10 gems. The may be worth the effort to you.

Good Luck.

rasike
02-26-16, 04:45 PM
You won't have to pay gems. When you reach the ACT, you will get a popup screen telling you the Chapter and Act that you just completed and you can press a button to go to the next act. If you didn't have the information from this thread, you wouldn't even know what it took to complete the Act.
Thank you very much for your reply, it was good to know I will not have to pay gems, and I really didn't have to.
Now I finished Chapter 5 and I am planning to get two Skygers (if the combo of Pyro Pony and Frostfang guarantees a Skyger), so I will need less food to feed them 20 times and also I will not have to wait 3 hours till it will be evolved. I am only level 23 and I am not sure if I will finish this adventure, because Hooded Robin needs so much food.

melissab31
02-26-16, 05:33 PM

Im level 17 it is doable depending on how many farms you have ( I have a total of 6, 4 small farms and 2 medium farms) but I'm haveing to play the battle grounds between harvest if that helps

Tiamat68
02-26-16, 06:57 PM
Unfortunely we cannot change the habitat to hold five animals. When concepting this event we kept coming up with funny animals for the theme and thought it would be a shame to leave any out. I came up with the idea to have other events contain the themed animals as well. Perhaps the Sheriff of Naughtyham will have to kick it with some other tough animals ;P

Thanks for your response. There must be something creative I can do to keep the "theme" intact. Time to check out some animals and habitats I currently have that might work side-by-side with the Hidden Forest. I'll have to do some thinking......

jojopeanut
02-26-16, 08:36 PM
So far good..but 2 six HR timers trying for Fairy Ferret quit comical under any other circumstances it would be my first thing when I breed Pyro Pony and Pandafollia..

Buttercup0001
02-26-16, 09:03 PM
I've now caught up and I'm waiting for my Skyger to evolve to complete chapter 8, act 3 of 4. Next will be to collect 55 piercing arrows. I've planted nexus nuts, I read its 2 per hour, so I should get the required amount to move onto chapter 9. I'll plan ahead and once the Skyger finishes evolving, I'll place the Hooded Robin in the evolution flower. By this time my breeding den will be free for me to hopefully breed a Fairy Ferret to complete act 3 of chapter 9. Chapter 10 seems straight forward. I'm really happy to have caught up as the final prize, the Maid Mareian, is gorgeous.

Sandybellee
02-27-16, 01:39 AM
Done with chapter 9! My second try got me the Ferret. Now there's actually some free breeding time. I tried for the Garnet Griffin again and may give it at least a few more shots and then go for the new Moose.

debrasbistro
02-27-16, 02:07 AM
All going smoothly; going to attempt to breed something new ;).

debrasbistro
02-27-16, 02:09 AM
So far good..but 2 six HR timers trying for Fairy Ferret quit comical under any other circumstances it would be my first thing when I breed Pyro Pony and Pandafollia..

I got 3 6 hour timers; glad I started trying early on. Only when I used my unicorn did I get the ferret.

GanleeKalinae
02-27-16, 04:43 AM
This is my first storybook adventure and I'm just wondering if we have 24 hours to complete the last act from when it begins?

melissab31
02-27-16, 04:52 AM
This is my first storybook adventure and I'm just wondering if we have 24 hours to complete the last act from when it begins?

You have 10 days to complete the story there is a 10 hour stop between chapters, if you take longer to complete a chapter the timer adjusts, and if you skip ahead it adjusts too. If that is off any help to you

GanleeKalinae
02-27-16, 05:06 AM
Thanks for clearing that up, I skipped ahead once or twice early on so it was giving me a timer of 20+ hours between chapters which confused me a bit but starting to make sense now. I think I might unlock chapter 10 early as I won't have access to the internet for a couple of hours tomorrow and I don't want to miss out after all the food hooded robin has consumed to get to epic level!

melissab31
02-27-16, 05:21 AM
Thanks for clearing that up, I skipped ahead once or twice early on so it was giving me a timer of 20+ hours between chapters which confused me a bit but starting to make sense now. I think I might unlock chapter 10 early as I won't have access to the internet for a couple of hours tomorrow and I don't want to miss out after all the food hooded robin has consumed to get to epic level!

Your welcome, it did the same to me when I skipped 3 chapters in a day and the timer set to 2 days, 12 🙂

melissab31
02-27-16, 05:30 AM
On chapter 10 if I plant 2 lots of rune prunes for when I have to harvest the pearceing arrows, dose any one know how may you get. I got 36 when harvesting to lots of mango

GanleeKalinae
02-27-16, 05:53 AM
I've worked out that I've been getting two per hour so two lots of rune prunes should give you 80 piercing arrows which will cover the last act for you!

ninasidstorm8
02-27-16, 08:50 AM
Things went well last night. I moved the Skyger egg to the nest which completed Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 started immediately. Act 1 finished immediately since my Hooded Robin is at level 15. I had to wait for the Skyger to hatch and went to bed feeling pretty good about the situation.

This morning I hatched my Skyger and fed it 15 times at it was off to the Evolution Flower. I moved the Fairy Ferret egg to the nest and decided to take a shot at breeding the Zeus Moose and got a 13 hour fail. I planted some Nexus Nuts on my 6 farms to harvest later. After the Skyger finished evolving, I fed it another 5 times to finish Act 3. My Fairy Ferret was ready, so I moved it off the nest. Waited another 2 hours to harvest my Nexus Nuts and collected my 55 Piercing Arrows to complete Act 4 and Chapter 8.

Chapter 9 started immediately. Act 1 completed immediately, since my Hooded Robin is already at Level 15. I fed my Skyger 20 times to complete Act 2. Feeling pretty good about my progress, I went to hatch my Fairy Ferret and to my shock it wasn't there. Without thinking, I had hatched my Fairy Ferret too soon out of habit instead of waiting for the appropriate time. Massive screw-up. Didn't even realize I did it for 2 hours.

So now I need to wait another 7+ hours for my Conducktor fail to leave the Breeding Den for another try at a Fairy Ferret. Even if I get one on the first try (a second time), it will be another 13 hours after that before I can hatch it, so I will not be able to complete Chapter 9 until tomorrow morning at the earliest. If I don't mess up any more, I should still be able to finish without spending any gems but we will see how it goes.

I have never made this mistake with breeding before but I have often harvested crops too early. That is why I try to ensure the crops are ready a little later than I need them rather than have them ready too early. Oh well, live and learn.

Sandybellee
02-27-16, 09:03 AM
Oh no! I hope you get another Ferret on the first try.

melissab31
02-27-16, 10:00 AM
I've worked out that I've been getting two per hour so two lots of rune prunes should give you 80 piercing arrows which will cover the last act for you!
Thankyou 😀

Sandybellee
02-27-16, 03:59 PM
I did some strategic planting so I can finish chapter 10 quicker tomorrow. Now I just need to remember in the morning which crops are bananas and which ones just plain nuts! ;)

ninasidstorm8
02-27-16, 04:26 PM
Oh no! I hope you get another Ferret on the first try.

Just bred a new Fairy Ferret. I guess Lady Luck pities the fool. :) So it looks like my mistake of hatching my first Ferret too soon will just cost me a few explosives and one shot at the Zeus Moose.

I have a Conductor in the nest that will hatch in 13 hours, so I'll finish Chapter 9 early in the morning. Since I already have 2 Fairy Ferrets, I can finish the feeding step before the new one leaves the nest. So I should get to the Last Act of Collect Piecing Arrows early in the morning. I plan to plant my overnight crop of Nexus Nuts and wait until the morning to figure out what to do next. I'll probably plant 3 Farms with Manna Bananas and 3 with Nexus Nuts first thing. When I harvest the first crop of Bananas, I'll plant 2 farms with Bananas and the 3rd with Charm Cherries. This would give me a little head start on collecting the Arrows but I don't see the need to do anything to special.

tuffyjkitten
02-27-16, 10:18 PM
My hubby started playing this game so he logs in to my account every morning to do my goals. I still can't get the game to work on my iPad consistently. :(

No luck breeding a Fairy Ferret yet. I just checked the first page and it's cheaper to buy one at 50 gems than it is to skip the hatching step (25) and the feeding step (40). I will wait until the last possible minute for that but if I can't breed one I at least have a plan. I thought I had a baby one somewhere but I must have sold it to make room for something else.

Sandybellee
02-28-16, 02:11 AM
Made it in plenty of time. I had 2 farms with bananas ready to harvest in the morning and then planted 3 more sets. After one hour I was able to harvest those, feed my Fairy Ferret 20 times (I had already evolved it to level 4 so there would be no need to wait for the evolution) and collect 75 arrows from two sets of rune prunes I also had ready to collect. Maid Mareian is happily on the nest! :)

Good luck to everyone still on the way!

debrasbistro
02-28-16, 02:42 AM
Finished and got my Maid Mareian. Thanks for a great event :)

melissab31
02-28-16, 03:03 AM
My hubby started playing this game so he logs in to my account every morning to do my goals. I still can't get the game to work on my iPad consistently. :(

No luck breeding a Fairy Ferret yet. I just checked the first page and it's cheaper to buy one at 50 gems than it is to skip the hatching step (25) and the feeding step (40). I will wait until the last possible minute for that but if I can't breed one I at least have a plan. I thought I had a baby one somewhere but I must have sold it to make room for something else.

You don't have to skip the feeding if you already have a Fire ferret at low leve you can feed that and it would count, also if you have multiple between level 4-15 you could feed all of them and it would count to the feeding if that helps

melissab31
02-28-16, 03:04 AM
I'm looking to finish with 16 hours left on the clock, if I don't mess up ��

Silverrain1
02-28-16, 06:03 AM
What a day I had! First I hit the wrong farm so instead of planting food i spent 10 gems to speed up. I didn't mind to much as food is always welcome, then I realised I forgot to hatch the robin so I couldn't do the first step of feeding it. I had something on the nest so had to clear that to put robin in. (With gems) Then i had an animal in the flower so had to clear that to (with more gems) then my phone slipped and I purchased 100 gems worth of food! So yesterday was spent doing some pretty serious damage control!

melissab31
02-28-16, 06:15 AM
What a day I had! First I hit the wrong farm so instead of planting food i spent 10 gems to speed up. I didn't mind to much as food is always welcome, then I realised I forgot to hatch the robin so I couldn't do the first step of feeding it. I had something on the nest so had to clear that to put robin in. (With gems) Then i had an animal in the flower so had to clear that to (with more gems) then my phone slipped and I purchased 100 gems worth of food! So yesterday was spent doing some pretty serious damage control!

Sounds like a bad day, wish u the best of luck with the damage control

Silverrain1
02-28-16, 06:37 AM
Sounds like a bad day, wish u the best of luck with the damage control

Thank you! I normally do pretty well with story books so this was very unexpected. I think I have largely caught up now as Iv started today's acts so all now going well.

ginerp
02-28-16, 06:54 AM
This is my first storybook and I really really really wanted Maid Merian, she is the prettiest animal I have seen in this game. Due to numerous boneheaded mistakes I have made along the way, though, I'm only going to complete chapter 9. So that's disappointing. BUT I do want to say that I love that I still got rewards as I played. Getting unique animals, decor, and gems was still worth my effort. I also play Castle, and there, there are often building events that are all or nothing. If you don't finish you're left with something half built and useless so sometimes I don't even try. So this is so welcome, to know that it's always worth attempting the stories.

feythfull
02-28-16, 07:43 AM
You events are always too hard. I was doing so well on this event until I got to the part where I had to hat ha fairy ferret which I have been tiring and failing to do for 2 days now and will not be able to finish the event because I have bread every other plant and fire combo animal multiple times over.

Supervixen78
02-28-16, 07:51 AM
Sigh... Fail. I managed to get all the required animals with the first attempts, leveled up and/or fed all the required animals - until now. Hooded Robin is level 12 and I'm out of food :( Only 44 gems, so buying food or skipping this act isn't possible. I'm going to continue on, but with only 17-ish hours left, and it's Walking Dead night lol, I think it's safe to say I came close - but no pretty horse for me.

catlicja
02-28-16, 08:05 AM
Sigh... Fail. I managed to get all the required animals with the first attempts, leveled up and/or fed all the required animals - until now. Hooded Robin is level 12 and I'm out of food :( Only 44 gems, so buying food or skipping this act isn't possible. I'm going to continue on, but with only 17-ish hours left, and it's Walking Dead night lol, I think it's safe to say I came close - but no pretty horse for me.

Same here. Robin lvl 12 And out of food. Fortunatelly I've had some saved gems And could buy food, and now Robin is in flower. But that's not the end, we have to harvest mana bananas first, feed ferret And than gain arrows... I don't know how to make it

HappyHeartBakery
02-28-16, 08:40 AM
Done. Planted prunes on half my farms yesterday so I'd be ready to plant the bananas on the other half & then get the last of the arrows needed with the prunes. Maid Marian safely in storage. Now to try to figure out IF I have space for her....

Good luck to those still working towards end of storybook

feythfull
02-28-16, 08:41 AM
I always save 100000 apples or food or what ever you want to call it and I still can't finish this event because I can't breed a fairy ferret ��

ninasidstorm8
02-28-16, 08:57 AM
Made it in plenty of time. I had 2 farms with bananas ready to harvest in the morning and then planted 3 more sets. After one hour I was able to harvest those, feed my Fairy Ferret 20 times (I had already evolved it to level 4 so there would be no need to wait for the evolution) and collect 75 arrows from two sets of rune prunes I also had ready to collect. Maid Mareian is happily on the nest! :)

Good luck to everyone still on the way!

Finished and got my Maid Mareian. Thanks for a great event :)

Congratulations!!!

deadpixel
02-28-16, 09:01 AM
Had to spend 50 gems to buy a Fairy Ferret egg because the breeding of a Fairy Ferret with a Crystal Unicorn produced a 48 hour timer. I'm pretty happy about this "fail" but disappointed I had to spend gems in this event (have never ever had to).

tuffyjkitten
02-28-16, 09:04 AM
You don't have to skip the feeding if you already have a Fire ferret at low leve you can feed that and it would count, also if you have multiple between level 4-15 you could feed all of them and it would count to the feeding if that helps

That was my original plan but I don't have a baby one anymore. The one I have is level 13 or 14, I forget which but can't feed it 20 times.

ninasidstorm8
02-28-16, 09:04 AM
Had to spend 50 gems to buy a Fairy Ferret egg because the breeding of a Fairy Ferret with a Crystal Unicorn produced a 48 hour timer. I'm pretty happy about this "fail" but disappointed I had to spend gems in this event (have never ever had to).

Congratulations!!!

I had to skip the breed an Armordillo Act for a similar reason. However, I think of it as paying 25 gems to get a Ruby Razorback which I would gladly pay.

SmaugyHobit
02-28-16, 09:09 AM
So happy I finished this story, I love the grand prize! Goodluck to anyone still going ✌️

ninasidstorm8
02-28-16, 09:20 AM
Hatched my Fairy Ferret this morning to complete Chapter 9. Finished the first 3 Acts of Chapter 10 with little problem. Currently have 42 of the 75 Piercing Arrows required for Act 4. I have returned to my normal breeding and planting schedule, so I should have the Storybook completed in about 3 1/2 hours.

It was a bit of a challenge breeding a Ruby Razorback when I needed an Armordillo and hatching my Fairy Ferret too soon but it all worked out in the end. I should have the Ruby Razorback through a second round in the Evolution Flower a few hours after the expected tournament start on Tuesday and I will be happy to try it out in battle. Good Luck to all still trying to complete the Storybook and congratulations to all those who have finished.

SmaugyHobit
02-28-16, 09:22 AM
Hatched my Fairy Ferret this morning to complete Chapter 9. Finished the first 3 Acts of Chapter 10 with little problem. Currently have 42 of the 75 Piercing Arrows required for Act 4. I have returned to my normal breeding and planting schedule, so I should have the Storybook completed in about 3 1/2 hours.

It was a bit of a challenge breeding a Ruby Razorback when I needed an Armordillo and hatching my Fairy Ferret too soon but it all worked out in the end. I should have the Ruby Razorback through a second round in the Evolution Flower a few hours after the expected tournament start on Tuesday and I will be happy to try it out in battle. Good Luck to all still trying to complete the Storybook and congratulations to all those who have finished.

Congrats on Ruby Razorback, and cheers to finishing the story soon!! ��

melissab31
02-28-16, 10:06 AM
Woohoo done it, messed up with the harvesting but made it with 14 hours on the clock

tuffyjkitten
02-28-16, 10:07 AM
Amazing....breeding Pyro pony and Pandaffodil got me a Jackalope and a Vinotaur but breeding Sidekicker and Unicorn got me a ferret. Common + common = rare/super rare. Super rare + ultra rare = common.

Whatever. I got my ferret! :)

melissab31
02-28-16, 10:09 AM
That was my original plan but I don't have a baby one anymore. The one I have is level 13 or 14, I forget which but can't feed it 20 times.

Sorry to hear that, I wish you the best off luck for hatching one

Buttercup0001
02-28-16, 10:52 AM
Storybook completed and my Maid Mareian egg is on the nest. Good luck for those still completing it.

transberry
02-28-16, 11:00 AM
I didn't get challenge done to get Nottingham

But got friar duck on first spin, than an animal on each of my next 3 spins. All free spins, pretty cool

I also got each animal needed on first bred just had to sell my epic ones of the same to feed these, hate that

This is the 2nd time I've been close to finishing but lack food

Have 38 hours left, will see what happens, hoping I can complete

dala12
02-28-16, 11:12 AM
Oh, got duck! From wheel! THE duck is also a friend to Robin Hood!

ninasidstorm8
02-28-16, 12:03 PM
I didn't get challenge done to get Nottingham

But got friar duck on first spin, than an animal on each of my next 3 spins. All free spins, pretty cool

I also got each animal needed on first bred just had to sell my epic ones of the same to feed these, hate that

This is the 2nd time I've been close to finishing but lack food

Have 38 hours left, will see what happens, hoping I can complete

If you have a battleground open, winning some battleground rounds is one way to raise food if you have the time to fight. Good Luck.

ninasidstorm8
02-28-16, 12:14 PM
Collected the last of the Pierciing Arrows that I needed to finish the Hooded Robin Storybook Adventure. Maid Mareian will remain in storage for now as I only have two expansions left an I want to conserve space.

Congratulations to those that have finished and Good Luck to those still trying.

woowoo69
02-28-16, 01:50 PM
When I hatched fairy ferret I must have inadvertently sold it so when I got to feeding step today it's nowhere to be found. Now I have not managed to breed another. Just got an hour left on paradise parrot in the nest and another hour on the den. Rune prunes are planted on 6 farms and will be ready before the end. Not sure now whether to have another attempt at breeding or to buy the egg or to skip the feeding stage

JSEclipse
02-28-16, 02:02 PM
So happy, this is the first storybook that I managed to complete. Egg is in storage, need to wait for a conducktor fail to hatch first.

debrasbistro
02-28-16, 02:52 PM
Collected the last of the Pierciing Arrows that I needed to finish the Hooded Robin Storybook Adventure. Maid Mareian will remain in storage for now as I only have two expansions left an I want to conserve space.

Congratulations to those that have finished and Good Luck to those still trying.

Thank you for the congrats before and congrats to you too! Congrats to all who have finished and good luck to those still trying.

Drachenia
02-28-16, 03:03 PM
I can not feed Hooded Robin to LVL 15 this point skipped with gems . The collect the arrowheads with gems accelerated and just get Maid Mareian. It was with only 2 farms , not possible to get it done.

1moregift
02-28-16, 03:47 PM
I can't get this one done. Neither can my sister. It's upsetting. We really wanted Maid Marian.