PDA

View Full Version : Hooded Robin - Storybook Adventure!

Pages : 1 [2]

Mollydolly777
02-28-16, 11:04 PM
Your welcome. I would look to see how far you can get. Some of the Chapter prizes are pretty good. Finishing Chapter 6 gets you the Hooded Robin. Finishing Chapter 9 gets you 10 gems. The may be worth the effort to you.

Good Luck.

Had a busy weekend but I devoted today to tapping out mostly 30 second Aura Apples & some 3 minute Power Pairs and doing lots of battles. I managed to get enough food to raise Little Fawn to level 15, used gems to evolve it... planted/harvested Mini Pumpkins & fed 2 baby armadillos to finish Chapter 6 and get Red Robin. I have just a little over 2 hours left, so that's as far as I'm going.

I do have another question though..... What is this "spin" I've seen mentioned? Do you need to be at a certain level to get it?

Addition: I just got to level 17 and the spin wheel appeared... got 6000 apples - of course that's what I would win after spending most of the day getting 12,000 to raise Little Fawn to level 15... lol

catlicja
02-29-16, 12:53 AM
What elements is Maid Mareian? I've put the egg on nest to quick and forgot to check, and now I don't know which habitat I need

ogreve
02-29-16, 01:31 AM
What elements is Maid Mareian? I've put the egg on nest to quick and forgot to check, and now I don't know which habitat I need

Water-Nature.

catlicja
02-29-16, 02:07 AM
Thanks!

transberry
02-29-16, 02:43 AM
Had to pay $5 to buy enough gems to skip feeding robin as he was only on level 10 with 2000 food left

Second story time I completed but last time I had enough free gems

I really liked the horse and was so close or I'd have given up

Drachenia
02-29-16, 03:12 AM

Maid Mareian has nature/water:D

Allixiandra
02-29-16, 04:25 AM
After I was telling that everything runs smoothly I struggled when I was trying to hatch a fairy ferret. It tooks me 4 attempts but after the fourth paradise parrot I was lucky and got the ferret just when I decided to buy the little beast if I fail again.
Now the lovely maid is in the nest and I have still 60 k food left. I was very lucky this time!

Congrats to everyone who already made it and good luck to the rest!

Doompicnic
02-29-16, 09:58 AM
Ugh I don't think I'm going to make it.
I just ran out of food just before Chapter 10. I don't think I'll be able to get enough food by then and I'm not going to buy gems to finish.

Edit: Well I bought gems because of the sale. You got me TeamLava. HA!

chickenladyx14
02-29-16, 05:34 PM
What sale? No gem sale on my game.

orleansparish
02-29-16, 06:46 PM
Im so ticked off right now. Beyond! This stupid trash app keeps freezing and crashing on IOS. So I go to use my android phone where it lags and as im scrolling across the screen, it clicks on the habitat with ghostrich and keeps feeding it, as my fingers arent even touching the phone.

Now I dont have enough food to feed hooded robin to level 7, let alone level 10. I refuse to gem my way through this, even though I wanted to last animal. Shes so pretty.

tuffyjkitten
02-29-16, 10:34 PM
Finished and got my pretty horse! Big thanks to my hubby since my game doesn't like me and he had to do it all for me on his phone.

rasike
03-01-16, 01:52 PM
Congratulations to everyone who got the final prize!
I finished the 9th chapter and I am hoping to get the Maid Mareian tomorrow. I planted power pears like crazy during the last days and I had enough food to feed Hooded Robin to level 15. I even was able to collect all Piercing Arrows from power pears. I was very lucky with breeding, I got Armordillo and Fairy Ferret from the first attempts, and I already had one level 1 Armordillo and two Ferrets in my forest, so I did not need much food for them. I also got two Skygers to save time and food. I am looking forward to finish my first adventure in this game, the final prize is very pretty!

ninasidstorm8
03-01-16, 01:56 PM
Congratulations to everyone who got the final prize!
I finished the 9th chapter and I am hoping to get the Maid Mareian tomorrow. I planted power pears like crazy during the last days and I had enough food to feed Hooded Robin to level 15. I even was able to collect all Piercing Arrows from power pears. I was very lucky with breeding, I got Armordillo and Fairy Ferret from the first attempts, and I already had one level 1 Armordillo and two Ferrets in my forest, so I did not need much food for them. I also got two Skygers to save time and food. I am looking forward to finish my first adventure in this game, the final prize is very pretty!

Congratulations!!! It sounds like you put in quite a bit of work. I hope you enjoy your prize tomorrow.

jim23cash
03-01-16, 02:58 PM
I am supposed to finish tonight, but I just triggered something else dropping from harvesting in the Pisces event line. Until we know if you can collect both, if you are starting the Pisces event line, you might want to wait and feed your Solar Simian the last 5 times AFTER you finish storybook.
:confused: Annie
EDIT: Per S8;
BOTH ITEMS SHOULD DROP, BUT YOU MAY ONLY SEE ONE. Check your totals needed after harvesting, they should reflect receiving both items.

rasike
03-02-16, 08:41 AM
Congratulations!!! It sounds like you put in quite a bit of work. I hope you enjoy your prize tomorrow.

Thank you very much! I need just to collect the arrows to finish, but now the system is in maintenance. I wonder how long it will take, I do not want to miss the main prize because of system maintenance :eek:
Well, it seems to be over, but I had to fight the same battle twice.

hugpete
03-02-16, 07:30 PM
I'm going to miss the last prize by literally 5 piercing arrows. :( If only the game didn't crash for me 4 or 5 times every time I load it, I would have had the time to finish, just barely. Sad.

ninasidstorm8
03-02-16, 07:41 PM
I'm going to miss the last prize by literally 5 piercing arrows. :( If only the game didn't crash for me 4 or 5 times every time I load it, I would have had the time to finish, just barely. Sad.

If you want to spend a few Gems to get the prize, you can speed up your harvesting. If I remember right, it will cost you 2 gems for each hour you speed up one farm. Five Arrows would cost about 6 gems, since you get 2 arrows per hour of growing time.

FlatFoot
03-03-16, 03:38 PM
How's everyone doing? Have you saved Maid Mareian?

Drachenia
03-03-16, 04:17 PM
How's everyone doing? Have you saved Maid Mareian?

Hello Flatfoot ! Yes I have Maid Mareian, but I have to buy me with gems . With only 2 farms I managed not the collecting. But a beautiful designs from Maid Mareian

GanleeKalinae
03-04-16, 03:29 AM
Yes, Maid Mareian is so beautiful prancing around in the hidden forest habitat �� pity I missed out on the sheriff and Friar Duck but seeing her cheers me up!