PDA

View Full Version : Fool me twice quest to mount despair for garnet stone

Sheeba8188
02-19-16, 02:39 AM
Does anyone know if you have failed the timed quest for adventures to mount despair and received no garnet stones a) how many attempts are required to build the trinket and b) how many adventures are required to get said stones? I never realised this was a timed quest and thought I'll wait till current adventure finishes and goto bed woke up and quest has expired :( I had a look in the hub but could not find a definitive answer unfortunately. Thanks

ktorewqas
02-19-16, 10:27 AM
I think you still can get the trinkets, the drop rate from adventure is just lower after the timed frame.

SpiritWind00
02-19-16, 11:35 PM
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?66181

It can take lots of trips... This is the thread you need. :) I'll add some more info to the Story Guide with some more info.

Sheeba8188
02-21-16, 06:50 AM
Got it needed 5 adventures to mount despair to get 2 stones and needed the 2 crafts in forge to produce.

KingSJ53
02-29-16, 01:43 PM
Is that the quest where Kaz vanishes? last thing I remember, he was going off somewhere to take on the Dire Boars.

Sheeba8188
02-29-16, 01:46 PM
Is that the quest where Kaz vanishes? last thing I remember, he was going off somewhere to take on the Dire Boars.

Nah he's been gone for a long time before this mount despair is a blythewood tree quest