PDA

View Full Version : Gem Dispenser GONE!

Piggie60
02-18-16, 01:02 AM
My gem dispenser has disappeared! It was there this morning and now suddenly gone :( I've restarted my game and it didn't reappear. I've also checked in my inventory to make sure it didn't somehow get put into storage but I couldn't find it. I haven't redecorated in awhile so I am sure I didn't accidentally click on it. Has this happened to anyone else?

geordieprogman
02-18-16, 01:56 AM
The only time I've heard of this happening is when someone logged in on an android and moved something into the "empty space". If you've never logged in using an android then I have no idea. If you send an email to S8 though they can check it for you. Good luck.

Rynetory2
02-18-16, 02:34 AM
Sorry to hear that. goerdieprogrman is correct. This happens when you use both IOS and Android devices on your account. The gem dispenser will not show up on your android device so if you place an item on the "empty" space where the gem dispenser is, it disappears.

Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further on this.

Piggie60
02-18-16, 03:52 AM
I have always played on both iOS and android with no problems until now. I know I haven't moved anything to where the gem dispenser was as I'm very lazy at designing my Bakery LOL. I have sent an email to support but I'm not holding my breath in getting a reply that will help me (going by past experience with support).

MissCeara
03-14-17, 12:27 AM
Does everyone still have their gem dispensers?

I just noticed today that mine have disappeared from my bakery floor. I had six of them. They're just...gone. Nobody else has access to my device. My one dispenser still exists in Restaurant Story. I've checked every page of floor item storage, and they aren't there. They were just here this weekend, as I was collecting from them.

I understand that they've been removed from the game, as in we can no longer purchase them. But if they've been removed from owners' bakeries, that would be extremely disappointing because then we'd be talking about a lot of real life money wasted on these things as recently as 4 months ago (Black Friday sale). I'm not sure any of us would have purchased them if we'd known we would only have a few months access to them.

I hope this is some kind of error on my part, but I just don't see how I could have removed them without knowing it.

geordieprogman
03-14-17, 01:40 AM
Do you log into your bakery on an android device as well as your iOS device? I know some players have said that they've lost their gem dispensers when they've moved items into the empty space that shows on an android. They didn't realise until they logged back into their iOS device. If that is the case you'll have to get in touch with storm8 about it. I really can't think of any other way that you could lose them. Good luck with it.

kooky panda
03-14-17, 08:24 AM
As Geordieprogman stated, if you play on an android device, you will not be able to see these while on that device.

If that is not the case, please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

MissCeara
03-14-17, 11:44 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for the responses! Appreciate the help. I am playing from an iPad, so I will contact support. Having said that, I suspect it's a larger issue because one of my neighbors who I know has several dispensers...hers are invisible to me too from my iPad -- but only since the Daylight Savings Time downtime. Where hers used to be, there are just empty spaces which, when tapped on, show a blank description box with no text.

geordieprogman
03-15-17, 02:24 AM
I use an iPad and also have 6 gem dispensers. All of them are showing fine on mine. Ask your neighbour to check your bakery to see if they can see your gem dispensers. Make sure that you don't move anything to the empty spaces. Hopefully storm8 will be able to sort it for you. Good luck. :)

kgp70282
04-04-17, 02:45 AM
My Gem Despenser is missing! Do not know what happened very upset!

Rynetory2
04-04-17, 04:00 AM
Did you switch from IOS device to Android device? You won't see it on Android devices. If not try restarting your device and check again.

Merged to existing thread

kgp70282
04-04-17, 04:14 AM
No I use both platforms I don't not know what happened

Rynetory2
04-04-17, 04:18 AM
You won't be able to see it on your android device but you can on ios device. Are you seeing them on your iOS device? While on your Android device, it's an empty space where it is. Be careful not to place anything there thinking there's nothing there while on your Android device.

24redskittles
08-26-17, 01:38 AM
I lost my gem dispenser. Any idea how i can get it back. Pls help!

Rynetory2
08-26-17, 07:57 AM
I lost my gem dispenser. Any idea how i can get it back. Pls help!

Can you restart your device and check your game again? Can you click on the empty spot where your gem dispenser was and see if it shows you any caption?

Also if you are playing on different platforms, you will only see your gem dispenser on iOS but not on Android device.

24redskittles
08-27-17, 05:48 AM
I can't find my gem dispenser. I play on two devices, an android and an iphone. I believe we can't see the gem dispenser on an android. yesterday, unfortunately I placed machine in the place of the gem dispenser while re arranging things. Now I can't find the gem dispenser anywhere in my bakery and neither in the storage either when i play on the iphone. I paid a lot of gems to get the dispenser and I would like it back please. Is there anyway we can retrieve it? I've been playing this game for 4 years now everyday. Thank you!

Rynetory2
08-27-17, 07:16 AM
Unfortunately placing something in its' place will make it disappear. Don't worry Support will be able to help you out. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

pluralrae
06-08-19, 10:31 AM
I was redesigning my bakery and somehow my gem dispenser disappeared. Anyone know how I can get it back. No reply from storm 8.

AnnirasSweets
06-08-19, 12:49 PM
I was redesigning my bakery and somehow my gem dispenser disappeared. Anyone know how I can get it back. No reply from storm 8.

If it's not stored, then you'll have to wait until s8 gets back to you on the matter. Keep in mind, they are a business so they have business hours - Mon-Fri: 10am - 6pm (PDT) and it's likely you might not hear back from them for a few days.

pixiegamer
06-12-19, 08:01 AM
Please double check your bakery floor as well as your inventory to see if you may have it stored. If it is a graphical issue, wherein it is either placed or stored but is simply not showing up in your bakery, then you may need to clear the cache for Bakery Story on your phone to allow it to display again.

If neither was the case, please send me a PM and we can explore other options. Hope it comes up for you soon!

kookieljb
09-06-19, 07:44 AM

You won?t get any help from customer support for Bakery Story. They evidently don?t care about this game anymore. They told me to search the forums. I lost one too and I only use iOS for this game. Not for long though, may be quitting all Storm8 games.

szuki
09-06-19, 08:02 AM
Nah it’s not a bug at least don’t lie to us. You guys removed the accidentally released gem dispensers from the last sale and now you pretend it’s a “bug” lol. I did my legal step and I advice everyone who got scammed by s8 to the same.

joeybasenji
09-06-19, 01:24 PM
Everybody who bought a gem dispenser in the last sale lost their gem dispensers.S8 removed them from every bakery which bought the gem dispenser. This is an illegal act as bought is bought. You wont get any answer, so many people reacted angry, S8 doesn't care one little bit.
They put it in the sale by mistake they said, they should take their responsibility and give the gem dispensers back, again if you buy something its yours and they have no right to remove it from your bakery.

kooky panda
09-06-19, 02:15 PM
This is an older Gem dispenser thread discussing a different type of issue. Please use the current thread :

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109388-Taking-away-gem-dispenser