PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's cruise prep for next day:

luanacerqq
02-17-16, 11:26 AM
Hey guys I'm reading everything u all say about strategies, but when u said that before I send the last deliver for completing the day I should refresh the two others to turn them into four coins to start the next day more comfortable I agree, but I am refreshing and I am just getting 2-1 coins orders... Because I am too close to finish the day. What should I do?

catfoodie
02-17-16, 11:43 AM
Hey guys I'm reading everything u all say about strategies, but when u said that before I send the last deliver for completing the day I should refresh the two others to turn them into four coins to start the next day more comfortable I agree, but I am refreshing and I am just getting 2-1 coins orders... Because I am too close to finish the day. What should I do?
Well you should have 1 order ready to go and finish the day. So you refresh 2 other slots until you get 4 coins. If you about to go to bed I would just keep 2 coin orders and prepare them overnight/load from the counters if you have food already prepared. But if you not about to sleep I would try to refresh and get at least 3 coins dishes!

yummy_bistro
02-19-16, 01:57 AM
so hard to get 4coins dish, either some recipe I have not learn and takes 12 hours
or gives me 1, 2, 3 coins
I have been refreshing hourly lol

catfoodie
02-19-16, 10:10 AM
so hard to get 4coins dish, either some recipe I have not learn and takes 12 hours
or gives me 1, 2, 3 coins
I have been refreshing hourly lol
I'm usually fine even with 3 coins dishes too because it's better than nothing and yeah sometimes 4 coin dishes just not showing up!