PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Rynetory2
02-16-16, 09:31 PM
Wedding Catering Event

Event starts at 17 Feb 2:30PM PST. Minimum level is 15 for participation. iOS only.
Check back here for further updates.

Just an update. For players who purchased the boosts by 11:59 PM PST on 2/21/16, you will receive the item as a decoration a few days after the event. The decoration will animate when tapped. The Day 7 prize gazebo does not animate.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28692

Post #2 is reserved for event information.
Any member who can actively update event information should post in Post #2. Kindly refrain from taking Post #2 if you are unable to do so. This doesnt apply if there is no volunteer once the event has started.

Use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items.
I have received feedbacks that numerous buy/sell posts in these recent events threads made it difficult and confusing to find information and answers. And some of the buy/sell posts did went to several pages.

Therefore, I would like to suggest that members use the Farm 2: Buy/Sell (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items as well as regular farm items. This way, we have 2 threads to cater to members with specific needs. Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

FYI Farm Story version 2.4.1.
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28691

Rynetory2
02-16-16, 09:55 PM
Wedding Catering Event

Goal 1 - Win the Ring Bearer Pillow from the Country Wedding!
Goal 2 - Win the Flower Basket from the Country Wedding!
Goal 3 - Win the Bouquet Boots from the Country Wedding!

General Guidelines for Fair events

This is a 10 days event. Day 1 starts at 2:30pm PST or when you click [Start] button. Subsequent event days start at midnight PST. Complete the orders required for each event day to get the prize of the day and also eligibility to proceed to the next event day. Your aim is to get to Day 10 to win the event grand prize.

Day 1 requires 75 gems orders
Day 2 requires 150 gems orders
Day 3 requires 200 gems orders
Day 4 requires 250 gems orders
Day 5 requires 250 gems orders
Day 6 requires 300 gems orders
Day 7 requires 300 gems orders
Day 8 requires 400 gems orders
Day 9 requires 501 gems orders
Day 10 requires 600 gems orders

How to play
For each day, you will need to fulfill the orders until you reach 100% on the progress bar.

The 3 orders on your screen are like our deliveries. Get those items for your orders either by buying or crafting and click [Deliver] button. Once delivered, you will get a new order immediately. It takes 30 mins to refresh if you discard an order. You have 24 hours to fulfill the orders for the day, except for Day 1 depending when you start your fair.

If you fulfil your orders of the day earlier, the order screen will be locked and you have to wait for the next day to start. If your last order is a high order, your progress will not carry over to the next day. While you wait for next day, you can prepare the order items shown. When the new event day starts at game reset time, your orders will be ready to go all at once.

Event Boosters
You can buy the event booster to help with your daily progress by collecting from it every 2 hours. They are available for collection while your event day is open. Once you have completed your orders for the day, the event boosters are locked since you have completed your progress for the day and any additional progress does not carry over to next event day. You can start collecting from your event boosters at the next event day. The event boosters are only for the current event; they do not carry over to the next Fair event.

When you purchase a Boost, you enable one of the Fall Trees in your event space. Scroll over to check it out and collect your Acorns! :)

Tips:
(1) Before you submit your last order for the day, ensure that your new orders for the next day are doable. Refresh it till you get a doable order or an order with higher value (to hasten your progress for the next day). Once you submit your last order for the day, your orders screen is locked and you can't refresh until the new event day starts.

(2) Ensure your machines are free at each new event day (midnight PST) so you can craft the order items for the new day, if need be.

Note:
(1) Using gems to speed through the days doesn't help if you speed up a few days in between. Unless you speed through all days, the game will force you back to the original 10 days schedule. So either speed through all event days to the completion of your Day 10 or not at all. The last few days, usually the last 2 days, will be more challenging days. Thus if you want to speed, its best you do so then.

(2) Event orders and prizes may vary according to farm levels.

You can check the Thanksgiving County Fair (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86574-Thanksgiving-County-Fair-Nov-18-2015) thread to read more about Fair events.

bss0226
02-17-16, 04:36 PM
Sorry to post here, but someone at teamlava needs a spell checker. Occasion has one "s" not the two in goal two in particular. Occassion instead of occasion.

After passing that along, feel free to delete this post

melis007
02-17-16, 04:50 PM
What's up with Cupid....they show up...I tap on them...then nothing!!! ???????? Twice this has happened!

I would like to take back my first statement.....third times a charm!!!! Cupid dropped $100

alish00
02-17-16, 04:56 PM
What's up with Cupid....they show up...I tap on them...then nothing!!! ???????? Twice this has happened!

First time I did.. I got nothing also.. But 2 nd time... I got 2 sugars... He hard to see too.. Very small.. Not like the turkeys!

Did u notice that we have rings in the studio and cake in the bakery!!

charlietango121
02-17-16, 05:04 PM
Is this event available for both android and iOS users? Thank you in advance.

Rynetory2
02-17-16, 05:11 PM
Sorry to post here, but someone at teamlava needs a spell checker. Occasion has one "s" not the two in goal two in particular. Occassion instead of occasion.

After passing that along, feel free to delete this post

This is reported. Thanks.

This has been fixed.

Is this event available for both android and iOS users? Thank you in advance.

Sorry this event is for IOS only. :(

Sandybellee
02-17-16, 05:13 PM
Great to have another catering style event! Just wondering why every event prize dog is always the same bulldog only in a different outfit? :rolleyes: (Birthday bulldog, Halloween bulldog, now two wedding bulldogs...)

Anyways, I love the rings we can make for this! Beautiful! I wanna keep one as a souvenir!

sloebear
02-17-16, 05:23 PM
Can anyone tell me what the rings/cakes are for? Bit confused as to where they fit in, sorry.

Rynetory2
02-17-16, 05:28 PM
Can anyone tell me what the rings/cakes are for? Bit confused as to where they fit in, sorry.

There could be some goals for them. So I'm holding off making for now.

sloebear
02-17-16, 05:59 PM

Okay, thank you! I guess it might also be similar to the peppermint etc in the Christmas event - they could just be for fun!

sweetypies97
02-17-16, 06:02 PM
I'm having no luck at all finding a Cupid - where is he likely to be hiding?

SeaJelly77
02-17-16, 06:08 PM
Great to have another catering style event! Just wondering why every event prize dog is always the same bulldog only in a different outfit? :rolleyes: (Birthday bulldog, Halloween bulldog, now two wedding bulldogs...)

Anyways, I love the rings we can make for this! Beautiful! I wanna keep one as a souvenir!
Yeah I wish they were ponies to go with the wedding one! Tired of the Bulldogs lol

suncatchers
02-17-16, 06:45 PM
I'm having no luck at all finding a Cupid - where is he likely to be hiding?

He could be anywhere on your farm - just pops up in random spots like the butterflies do. Did you buy the cupid's crossing sign? I think it's supposed to increase the amount of cupids you see. I've gotten some decent prizes/gifts from it too!

KewlMusic
02-17-16, 07:12 PM
Cupid has yet to appear on my farm, only the otter, butterfly and mole do as usual. I'm afraid to spend gems on a Cupid sign that won't guarantee he appears on my farm. What's an avid player to do?

Any TL help is greatly appreciated!

suncatchers
02-17-16, 08:02 PM
Cupid has yet to appear on my farm, only the otter, butterfly and mole do as usual. I'm afraid to spend gems on a Cupid sign that won't guarantee he appears on my farm. What's an avid player to do?

Any TL help is greatly appreciated!

I bought the cupid sign. Could just be good luck but I've seen him probably between 8-10 times in about 4 hrs (and I've been playing on and off, not nonstop for that long). So far I don't regret spending the gems! Hope that helps!!

pastagirl54
02-17-16, 08:15 PM
I'm confused about how much the Gazebo costs. When u touch it, it says it speeds up your turns for 10 gems. If u do that do u get to keep the Gazebo for just 10 gems? I must be missing something here. Can someone explain how to purchase the Gazebo? Thx for your help!!

pastagirl54
02-17-16, 10:39 PM
Also, do u just get the chicken (or cow) OR do u get the pet PLUS the Gazebo?

kellanrevere
02-18-16, 01:28 AM

Personally I'm thrilled with the dogs, I really think they look more like Boston Terriers, which I show. I have 7 of them in real life. I missed out on the other events that offered them , I am so happy to have the chance to have them on my farm .

kellanrevere
02-18-16, 01:37 AM
I purchased the Flower Cow Boost but don't really understand what it is supposed to do. Help ?

pastagirl54
02-18-16, 02:03 AM
Never mind... When my turn came up again it showed the purchase price.... 125 gems each. It doesn't show after you've completed the task & they go dark again so it is confusing, but figured it out.

pastagirl54
02-18-16, 02:04 AM
I'm confused about how much the Gazebo costs. When u touch it, it says it speeds up your turns for 10 gems. If u do that do u get to keep the Gazebo for just 10 gems? I must be missing something here. Can someone explain how to purchase the Gazebo? Thx for your help!!

Never mind... Figured it out. It's 125 gems each.

lilhobby4ever
02-18-16, 04:50 AM
If you buy the 4th slot, will you then still have 4 slots the next event that occurs in this format? Thank you!

Rynetory2
02-18-16, 04:57 AM
If you buy the 4th slot, will you then still have 4 slots the next event that occurs in this format? Thank you!

It's for this event only. Likewise for the boosters.

lilhobby4ever
02-18-16, 05:04 AM
It's for this event only. Likewise for the boosters.

Thank you very much rynetory2! :)

Doncourt
02-18-16, 08:54 AM
Is anyone else having a problem opening the game? Mine keeps crashing every time I try to open it. I was able to update the game and started the wedding event, and since then I can't get back into the game. I did send an email to Team Lava support. I'm playing on an iPad 2nd gen.

Thanks!

Rynetory2
02-18-16, 09:03 AM
Mine's ok. Can you try to reinstall game but don't start it. Restart device, modem and router then start game. I do know iPad Gen 2 may have some issues with some apps cos of the limitations of the processor.

wendy2859
02-18-16, 10:45 AM
I purchased the Flower Cow Boost but don't really understand what it is supposed to do. Help ?

I'm the same. Hoped to come on forum and all would be revealed. Usually can work it out but this has completely stumped me. What is supposed to happen every two hours. Help!!!!!

alish00
02-18-16, 10:55 AM
I'm the same. Hoped to come on forum and all would be revealed. Usually can work it out but this has completely stumped me. What is supposed to happen every two hours. Help!!!!!

When U haven't earned UR prize for the day.. The gazebo will give U boost so U don't have to turn in as many items to earn UR prize.. But U can't buy the gazebo or get the boost Unless u have not completed today's task!! Hope this makes sense! Good luck everyone!!

roguebee
02-18-16, 02:12 PM
Question may be slightly off subject, but Cupid had given me what appears to be balloon tickets. Since I haven't expanded there yet, do the tickets wait for me until I get to that part of he game? Or do they just disappear?

shedenh
02-18-16, 02:14 PM
What is the difference in the Gazebo you buy and the one that you earn in this event. Does the cow and chicken stay in the Gazebo you buy and not the one you earn.

kellanrevere
02-18-16, 03:16 PM
He could be anywhere on your farm - just pops up in random spots like the butterflies do. Did you buy the cupid's crossing sign? I think it's supposed to increase the amount of cupids you see. I've gotten some decent prizes/gifts from it too!

I bought the Cupid Crossing. I have been very pleased. He has shown up quickly and I have received numerous darts, set of 2 white sugars, a set of 2 milk chocolates and other prizes. I'm hopeful of getting more darts and winning the Shiba Inu in the treehouse. 75 gems for a dog, what a deal that would be !

alish00
02-18-16, 04:05 PM
Lost my dart again.... Went to go use it and my treehouse confiscated it!!:mad:

suncatchers
02-18-16, 06:19 PM

That happened to me today too! It was fine yesterday!

Rynetory2
02-18-16, 08:12 PM

I am sorry that no one had came forward to write the event information. :( I have copied what I wrote for Thanksgiving Far Event (which is similar to this) on Post #2 of this thread. Please see the section on Event Boosters. Hope that helps.

Rynetory2
02-18-16, 08:14 PM
Question may be slightly off subject, but Cupid had given me what appears to be balloon tickets. Since I haven't expanded there yet, do the tickets wait for me until I get to that part of he game? Or do they just disappear?

Your balloon tickets should remain in your game account until you have expanded to the Balloon Station. However you will not be able to see how many tickets you have currently. I guess you have to keep you own record for the time being.

What is the difference in the Gazebo you buy and the one that you earn in this event. Does the cow and chicken stay in the Gazebo you buy and not the one you earn.

I'm checking on this.

Rynetory2
02-18-16, 08:15 PM

That happened to me today too! It was fine yesterday!

Sorry to hear about your missing darts. Can you try to reinstall your game and see if it helps? If thsi problem persists, please help to report in Bugs forum. Thanks.

roguebee
02-18-16, 08:41 PM
Your balloon tickets should remain in your game account until you have expanded to the Balloon Station. However you will not be able to see how many tickets you have currently. I guess you have to keep you own record for the time being.

Thank you.

Rynetory2
02-18-16, 08:51 PM
Thank you very much rynetory2! :)

Thank you.

You are most welcome. :) Please feel free to post if you have further questions. Have fun with your event.

sweetypies97
02-18-16, 10:15 PM

This happened to me too!

kellanrevere
02-19-16, 02:04 AM
This happened to me too!

I was reading thru archives and read this whole long convoluted discussion that I believe boiled down to.... If you have your three free darts it won't give you won darts. And if you have Won darts in your treehouse it won't give you your three free darts. Seems like it wants you to use up darts as soon as you get them. Cupid has given me at least 8 darts and I haven't had any issue, I use any darts as soon as I get them. Good luck.

kellanrevere
02-19-16, 02:05 AM
I am sorry that no one had came forward to write the event information. :( I have copied what I wrote for Thanksgiving Far Event (which is similar to this) on Post #2 of this thread. Please see the section on Event Boosters. Hope that helps.

Thank you very much.

wendy2859
02-19-16, 10:03 AM
Thanks for explaining everything understandable. My Cupid is dropping quite a few apples. Is there something special to cook with these as everything else he drops has a use.

tigarlilyvol
02-19-16, 11:14 AM
Thanks for explaining everything understandable. My Cupid is dropping quite a few apples. Is there something special to cook with these as everything else he drops has a use.

Apple pie, veggie juice, apple cider

wendy2859
02-19-16, 11:19 AM
Apple pie, veggie juice, apple cider

Thanks for the quick reply, but I meant anything special for the wedding event. Cupid seems to be dropping chocolates and sugar for the wedding cake, ant then there are the two rings.

FunkyJM
02-19-16, 01:47 PM
Hi all :)

To those, who have bought the Cupid Crossing, does Cupid really shows up every 4 minutes, like was said on the pop-up?

lnztrekfan
02-19-16, 05:00 PM
I didn't see it posted but there is also a beautiful heart ring in the jewelry maker! It's so pretty!��

kellanrevere
02-19-16, 05:02 PM
Hi all :)

To those, who have bought the Cupid Crossing, does Cupid really shows up every 4 minutes, like was said on the pop-up?

I would say pretty close. It might be my imagination but butterflys and gofers seem to show up more frequently , too.

kellanrevere
02-19-16, 06:25 PM
I don't have the balloon yet but I did want to let you know that the Cupid Crossing Sign is dropping tickets. I have 6 so far. Not to mention the other great prizes it is giving.

npt727
02-19-16, 07:16 PM
I would say pretty close. It might be my imagination but butterflys and gofers seem to show up more frequently , too.

I was thinking the same thing.

bj2500
02-19-16, 09:53 PM
Do we need the jewelsmith to make the ring for part of the challenge?

lnztrekfan
02-19-16, 10:30 PM
Do we need the jewelsmith to make the ring for part of the challenge?

I haven't seen any goal for the ring from either the jewelsmith or the studio, I also haven't seen one for the cake. I had a three part goal that awarded coins and points and each step was completed after I finished the first couple of days of event. So far no other goal. They may be just cute event related items to make and deliver. Sorry I couldn't be more clear help.

sloebear
02-20-16, 01:20 AM
Does anyone know if the two dogs come with their own habitat (ie the stage they're on), or if they need to go in the normal dog habitats? I'm maxed out on dogs, so if it's the latter I may as well not bother finishing the event :(

FunkyJM
02-20-16, 07:38 AM
Does anyone know if the two dogs come with their own habitat (ie the stage they're on), or if they need to go in the normal dog habitats? I'm maxed out on dogs, so if it's the latter I may as well not bother finishing the event :(

I dunno if they will have their own habitat but you can always store dogs (or any other pet and/or habitat) in your cellar and put out those, you want on ur farm;) So I would say: finish the event and get those new dogs:D

FunkyJM
02-20-16, 07:41 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

Thanks for the reply:) Phew, still thinking about getting the Cupid crossing or not:confused: and time is passing by. I would like it just to be able to get more balloon tickets;)

suncatchers
02-20-16, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the reply:) Phew, still thinking about getting the Cupid crossing or not:confused: and time is passing by. I would like it just to be able to get more balloon tickets;)

For what it's worth, I'm very happy I got Cupid cossing - he shows up alot and leaves some good prizes (lots of balloons and darts!) :)

alish00
02-20-16, 08:34 PM

I was hesitant too.. But I had 2 of them on my farm at the same time... I have gotten lots of balloon and darts from it! I'm reLly glad I got it.. Plus it drops sugar and choco... 2 things I can never have enough of!!

sloebear
02-20-16, 10:43 PM
I dunno if they will have their own habitat but you can always store dogs (or any other pet and/or habitat) in your cellar and put out those, you want on ur farm;) So I would say: finish the event and get those new dogs:D

Alright, thank you! Just feel sad putting pets in the dark cellar :(

PookieBear50
02-20-16, 11:49 PM
Alright, thank you! Just feel sad putting pets in the dark cellar :(

Think of it more as giving them some time off from roaming the farm searching for items and coins by tucking them into a kennel (that just happens to be in the cellar) for a week or month or season.

seascape9
02-21-16, 05:30 AM

I have been given at least 2 darts from Cupid and when I go to Pipers to use them they aren't there? Can you tell me where they go, or is this a glitch? A little frustrating when I get a visit from Cupid and I don't get the prize.

FunkyJM
02-21-16, 05:31 AM
For what it's worth, I'm very happy I got Cupid cossing - he shows up alot and leaves some good prizes (lots of balloons and darts!) :)

I was hesitant too.. But I had 2 of them on my farm at the same time... I have gotten lots of balloon and darts from it! I'm reLly glad I got it.. Plus it drops sugar and choco... 2 things I can never have enough of!!

Thanks:) I've gotten my Cupid crossing yesterday afternoon and Yes, I'm very happy with it. Cupid does show up every 4mins when u stay on ur farm and I'm very glad with all those balloon tickets and darts I have gotten. I even got 1 gem twice :D
I'm wondering though, I got the gift from Pipers's treehouse last night and now I've to wait 4hrs to be able to activate the treehouse again. All those darts I got in the meanwhile, will they be there to use?:confused:
Hehe, 4hrs to go and I'll know.

Rynetory2
02-21-16, 07:52 AM
I have been given at least 2 darts from Cupid and when I go to Pipers to use them they aren't there? Can you tell me where they go, or is this a glitch? A little frustrating when I get a visit from Cupid and I don't get the prize.

I am unable to answer your question without details. How many darts did you had? When did your cupid give you the darts in relation to tree house reset? How many darts did you use? etc. However I can explain how the tree house works so you can think back and see what actually might had happened to yours.

Tree House Darts Rule

If you have more than 3 darts when your tree house resets, they carry over to the next day but you do not get 3 free darts.
If you have 3 or less darts, they will be gone. But you get 3 free darts again.

So assuming your tree house just reset, you have 3 free darts and you immediately used them all. Then you get 2 from your cupid but didnt use them. So when the tree house resets again, you lose out your previous 2 but will receive 3 free darts.

If you are trying to accumulate darts, I suggest you do this...

Step 1. Go to your tree house after reset - you will get 3 free darts and the timer starts counting down.
Step 2. Try to catch a cupid for a dart before your tree house next resets again. You need a 4th dart to start accumulating.

Once you get a dart from your cupid before your tree house resets, you can start accumulating darts.
- Go to your tree house and you will see 3 free darts + X cupid darts = Y (total number of darts which you now own).
From this point onwards, you dont get 3 free darts at each reset until you use up your Y darts.

transberry
02-21-16, 08:30 AM
If anyone crafts the diamond ring, I'd love one but can't craft or buy it til la much higher level, no where close yet

I will definitely get Cupid be great to get new pet with the darts

seascape9
02-21-16, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the info. I think one of the times was at a reset, but the other time was I had used my darts and then didn't get my dart from Cupid. I did end up breaking down and buying the Cupid crossing! So now I am getting darts quite a bit! One other question about the balloon tickets, to collect them do you have to have already expanded to the balloon? Or are they stored some place? Thanks for all your time and help! ��

Mitzi111
02-21-16, 09:03 AM
I am unable to answer your question without details. How many darts did you had? When did your cupid give you the darts in relation to tree house reset? How many darts did you use? etc. However I can explain how the tree house works so you can think back and see what actually might had happened to yours.

Tree House Darts Rule

If you have more than 3 darts when your tree house resets, they carry over to the next day but you do not get 3 free darts.
If you have 3 or less darts, they will be gone. But you get 3 free darts again.

So assuming your tree house just reset, you have 3 free darts and you immediately used them all. Then you get 2 from your cupid but didnt use them. So when the tree house resets again, you lose out your previous 2 but will receive 3 free darts.

If you are trying to accumulate darts, I suggest you do this...

Step 1. Go to your tree house after reset - you will get 3 free darts and the timer starts counting down.
Step 2. Try to catch a cupid for a dart before your tree house next resets again. You need a 4th dart to start accumulating.

Once you get a dart from your cupid before your tree house resets, you can start accumulating darts.
- Go to your tree house and you will see 3 free darts + X cupid darts = Y (total number of darts which you now own).
From this point onwards, you dont get 3 free darts at each reset until you use up your Y darts.

Rynetory...I am confused. I clicked on cupid and saw a dart, went immediatly to treehouse and my treehouse was full of balloons (because it had apparently reset right before cupid) and there were only 3 darts. I assumed it would show 4 darts.
Are you saying that if the treehouse hasn't been used when cupid gives you a dart, that you lose out on that dart?

Rynetory2
02-21-16, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the info. I think one of the times was at a reset, but the other time was I had used my darts and then didn't get my dart from Cupid. I did end up breaking down and buying the Cupid crossing! So now I am getting darts quite a bit! One other question about the balloon tickets, to collect them do you have to have already expanded to the balloon? Or are they stored some place? Thanks for all your time and help! ��

My reply to your question.

Rynetory2
02-21-16, 09:23 AM
Rynetory...I am confused. I clicked on cupid and saw a dart, went immediatly to treehouse and my treehouse was full of balloons (because it had apparently reset right before cupid) and there were only 3 darts. I assumed it would show 4 darts.
Are you saying that if the treehouse hasn't been used when cupid gives you a dart, that you lose out on that dart?

You need to click on the tree house to get your free darts and activate your timer.

Based on your scenario, assuming you have 0 darts and got 1 from your Cupid. When you clicked on the tree house, using the rule above, you lost out your 1 dart but received 3 free ones. So in order to accumulate darts, you need to do step 1.

anne202b
02-21-16, 09:25 AM
Probably a dumb question but.....should we be crafting the ring/cake or hold off for some sort of goal where we have to 'make' them to fulfill an order? These types of events don't usually have goals like that, do they? Thought this was just a fill-the-order type of event.

Rynetory2
02-21-16, 09:31 AM
Probably a dumb question but.....should we be crafting the ring/cake or hold off for some sort of goal where we have to 'make' them to fulfill an order? These types of events don't usually have goals like that, do they? Thought this was just a fill-the-order type of event.

The goals are listed on post 2. So far I haven't an order of special crafts. So it's your call. Sometimes events can differ a little I guess.

seascape9
02-21-16, 11:51 AM
My reply to your question.

Thank you again!

honeypossum
02-21-16, 04:05 PM
The goals are listed on post 2. So far I haven't an order of special crafts. So it's your call. Sometimes events can differ a little I guess.

Sorry to ask such a basic question but I am new to the game and forums - can't for the life of me figure out how to get to/find "post 2"...I'm sure it's obvious but I can't figure it out.

Can someone post a link? Thanks!!

kooky panda
02-21-16, 04:13 PM
Sorry to ask such a basic question but I am new to the game and forums - can't for the life of me figure out how to get to/find "post 2"...I'm sure it's obvious but I can't figure it out.

Can someone post a link? Thanks!!
Go to the first page of this thread. Thread start with post 1. We try to keep all information in post 1 or post 2 of update/goal threads for easy access to the information.
#2 (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?89162-Wedding-Catering-Event-17-Feb-2016&p=1252124&viewfull=1#post1252124)

honeypossum
02-21-16, 06:26 PM
Go to the first page of this thread. Thread start with post 1. We try to keep all information in post 1 or post 2 of update/goal threads for easy access to the information.
#2 (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?89162-Wedding-Catering-Event-17-Feb-2016&p=1252124&viewfull=1#post1252124)

Thank you!

So now I'm wondering what people think of the wedding cake - everyone agree we should hold off on making them for now?

npt727
02-21-16, 09:35 PM
Loving Cupid!!!! I wish he could stay. I would definetly recommend getting the Cupid crossing. He drops darts, tickets, 2x sugar, and 2x chocolate. If not one of those he drops 100 coins! It's made this event so much more fun having him around.

roguebee
02-21-16, 09:37 PM
Thank you!

So now I'm wondering what people think of the wedding cake - everyone agree we should hold off on making them for now?

I'm curious as when I go into Stormie's shop, he currently has a slice for sale.

kellanrevere
02-22-16, 12:31 AM
Loving Cupid!!!! I wish he could stay. I would definetly recommend getting the Cupid crossing. He drops darts, tickets, 2x sugar, and 2x chocolate. If not one of those he drops 100 coins! It's made this event so much more fun having him around.

I'm with you !

dizzle507
02-22-16, 05:42 AM
Not sure if it's just me, but it seems like it is taking way more deliveries to complete each step this time then it did for the previous events like this.

Rynetory2
02-22-16, 07:59 AM
Not sure if it's just me, but it seems like it is taking way more deliveries to complete each step this time then it did for the previous events like this.

I had recorded the gem values of orders for County Fair (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84573-New-Updates-Country-Fair-Event&p=1171287&viewfull=1#post1171287). You can use it for comparison if you like. To add: values were based on level 60.

sweetypies97
02-22-16, 01:06 PM

It definitely is. I'm worried that it is going to be impossible to fill them by the end. Of course they need to make it difficult, but not impossible.

ErnieKatz
02-22-16, 06:40 PM
I haven't played this game for a while, and I have questions. I bought the cider building, two grape vine trellis. I see the red grapes, but where do you get the white grapes from??Also how do y make raisins???
I just opened the game and new event today!! I see it started on. The 17th!!!! I hope I have enough time to complete the event!

suncatchers
02-22-16, 07:06 PM
I haven't played this game for a while, and I have questions. I bought the cider building, two grape vine trellis. I see the red grapes, but where do you get the white grapes from??Also how do y make raisins???
I just opened the game and new event today!! I see it started on. The 17th!!!! I hope I have enough time to complete the event!

Both grapes come from the vines (it's random) and you can make raisins in the kitchen.
Good luck on the event!

ErnieKatz
02-22-16, 07:18 PM
Thank you!!

kellanrevere
02-23-16, 03:09 AM
Unbelievable ! I had 2 cupids on my farm at once ! One gave 2 boxes of chocolates and one gave a balloon ticket. I know they are sometimes coming more often than 4 minutes.

sweetypies97
02-23-16, 04:33 AM
Has anyone been asked for cake or a ring yet?

Rynetory2
02-23-16, 07:32 AM

Welcome back! :) Just letting you know in case you dont... The event officially started on the 17th but if you didnt start it, the game automatically kick started it on the 20th. You wouldnt miss out as many days as you thought, so you have a good chance of catching up. All the best!

PookieBear50
02-23-16, 12:21 PM

I am finishing the 7th (?) day's prize goal, the Wedding Gazebo, and it does seem to be requiring a lot more than previous Fairground events. I don't recall a 5-star order filling such a small percentage of the goal (6%) until the very end.

PookieBear50
02-23-16, 12:23 PM

I haven't seen any orders for it...perhaps there is a new set of goals that unlocks near the end of the event? Or after a player completes the 10th day and receives the happy couple?

jmterao
02-23-16, 01:06 PM

Over the last two days I have occasionally been getting two Cupids at a time. Usually in different places. Both drop different items. Getting the sign has been well worth it for me.

I get darts, brown sugar, white sugar, chocolates, milk chocolates, gems, balloon tickets, coins and apples. He got stuck on ballon tickets this morning and dropped four in a row.

Rynetory2
02-23-16, 05:58 PM
Just an update. For players who purchased the boosts by 11:59 PM PST on 2/21/16, you will receive the item as a decoration a few days after the event. The decoration will animate when tapped. The Day 7 prize gazebo does not animate.

tuffyjkitten
02-23-16, 08:31 PM

I haven't been asked for any of the special crafts yet...it's all chocolate pudding and wooden necklaces! :mad:

Stormy had a ring and I bought it. I also made a piece of cake to keep as a souvenir. Haven't made or bought anything else.

shedenh
02-23-16, 08:50 PM
I haven't been asked for any of the special crafts yet...it's all chocolate pudding and wooden necklaces! :mad:

Stormy had a ring and I bought it. I also made a piece of cake to keep as a souvenir. Haven't made or bought anything else.

Nothing here either. I am thinking maybe on the last order for the wedding couple

dizzle507
02-24-16, 05:15 AM
I am finishing the 7th (?) day's prize goal, the Wedding Gazebo, and it does seem to be requiring a lot more than previous Fairground events. I don't recall a 5-star order filling such a small percentage of the goal (6%) until the very end.

Ya, this is crazy! I'm on day 6, 5 star is 8%.....by this math, a 5 star delivery for the last day will be %1. :(

LadyFencer
02-24-16, 06:28 AM

I noticed the same. It's making the game frustrating. I don't really need more animals, and I'm not sure this is worth the effort.

roguebee
02-24-16, 08:33 AM
Ya, this is crazy! I'm on day 6, 5 star is 8%.....by this math, a 5 star delivery for the last day will be %1. :(

From the first page, post #2, Rynetory2 shows the daily requirements...

sweetypies97
02-24-16, 01:22 PM

I keep getting asked for purple jumpers and toy alpacas. Gah!

alish00
02-24-16, 05:35 PM
I'm gonna really miss Cupid when the events over!! I love this guy.. Drops sugar and choco!! Everything I never have enough of!! Thanks S8 for a great event! Keep up the good work!:)

charchar222
02-24-16, 09:43 PM

I agree. I feel like they are around a lot more. I am very glad I bought the Cupid crossing.

ij286
02-25-16, 02:02 AM
I am wondering weather to buy boosts 2 days before the event ends. They are 60 gem each, at this point I am wondering is it possible to finish without at least one. The players who already have them, are you satisfied? Was it worth the gem price?

dizzle507
02-25-16, 08:57 AM
Posted by dizzle507
Ya, this is crazy! I'm on day 6, 5 star is 8%.....by this math, a 5 star delivery for the last day will be %1.

From the first page, post #2, Rynetory2 shows the daily requirements...

Ya, I see that, but this doesn't really say how much each delivery we send will give us percentage wise. Don't know why you responded with this. We were just commenting on how little the percentages were for deliveries only 6-7 days into the challenge.

merrymom123
02-25-16, 10:19 AM
I am wondering weather to buy boosts 2 days before the event ends. They are 60 gem each, at this point I am wondering is it possible to finish without at least one. The players who already have them, are you satisfied? Was it worth the gem price?

I didn't buy the boosts for this wedding event. I find I can finish the goals in 24 hours, if I refresh for unreasonable orders and buy things in the shop when available. I have bought the boosts for other events and found them not helpful, because once you finish the day, you can't do anything else but wait. The only way I could see them being useful is if you don't have time to play.

kellanrevere
02-25-16, 12:18 PM
I bought 1 boost at the beginning and paid 125 gems. Can't say I'm thrilled. The most it has ever helped is 3%. I have used it twice in each level. Even with it I pick and choose which orders to fill or dump.

Sandybellee
02-26-16, 05:35 AM
The Bride and Groom are cute walking around the farm side by side. They kiss when you tap on them. :)

jmterao
02-26-16, 11:33 AM
Nothing here either. I am thinking maybe on the last order for the wedding couple

Not here. I completed the event last night and didn't get an order for any of the new items. I sent off a bunch of plane orders thinking that perhaps they would be used there. No again. Total waste of resources to make or buy them.

melis007
02-26-16, 12:22 PM
The Bride and Groom are cute walking around the farm side by side. They kiss when you tap on them. :)

They are one unit....I'm not sure I like that....at least it's only one bag of food!!!!

sloebear
02-26-16, 04:34 PM
9 hours left on the event, 3 days worth of orders to try to complete. Something tells me I'm not getting those doggies! :P Hope everyone else is almost there, they're super cute!

barneyandbeau
02-26-16, 07:10 PM
Just finished and got the dogs-they don't have their own habitat so had to store one dog (even though it's two dogs they only need one spot in your dog house---have a total of 10 dogs on my farm) mine needed 2 food bags but also gave me 2 separate bonus items. I bought cupids crossing early and it was well worth it.

ghjvcucjb
02-26-16, 07:35 PM
Just finished and got the dogs-they don't have their own habitat so had to store one dog (even though it's two dogs they only need one spot in your dog house---have a total of 10 dogs on my farm) mine needed 2 food bags but also gave me 2 separate bonus items. I bought cupids crossing early and it was well worth it.

I can't store my pets to get the bride and groom out.

sweetypies97
02-26-16, 08:55 PM
It ended up costing me about $60,000 to buy things for deliveries, but I finally got the bride and groom.

I can't figure out the cake and rings though. Why would they be put in without reason?

MerryMaine
02-26-16, 10:57 PM
I'm not going to make it to the doggies either. This event has been really frustrating!

tuffyjkitten
02-26-16, 11:11 PM
I have one more day to go and should make it, but I agree, it has been frustrating. Very few of my orders asked for food that needed to be cooked until today, when it was lemon tart day. Mostly it has been crops and wood and jewelry items, so mostly low value items except for the ruby and wooden necklaces. I had to do 25 orders to finish day 9 and only 1 of those was worth 5 bouquets. It just seems to be taking so much longer this time.

Rynetory2
02-26-16, 11:46 PM

Hmmm, that's strange. My bride and groom only requires 1 feed and gives only 1 reward. Can you check yours again?

Rynetory2
02-26-16, 11:50 PM
I can't store my pets to get the bride and groom out.

Not sure why you are unable to store your pets... can you try the following steps? If you are still having issues, please let us know which step are you having problem.

1. Click on the habitat
2. Click on the petbag
3. Select the pet(s) to store
4. Click [Add to Storage] button

Rynetory2
02-26-16, 11:52 PM
It ended up costing me about $60,000 to buy things for deliveries, but I finally got the bride and groom.

I can't figure out the cake and rings though. Why would they be put in without reason?

They are not required for the event but are for some deliveries. They are probably fun crafts added in like those in the Holiday Harvest event.

minidemon88
02-27-16, 02:18 AM
Just barely completed the event with less than 2hrs to go. *phew* Though I wouldn't be able to make it. The bride and groom are cute, but I'm not gonna display them out. I do agreed that this event is frustrating! Most of my orders kept requesting for super rare items like dolls, alpaca plush, truffles & etc. So I gotta keep deleting all these orders. [] And this type of event is getting harder and more frustrating. *vomit blood*

Guess we will see another event pretty soon? St. Patrick, Easter?? xD Man, I want that leprechaun hideout and bunny corgi which I failed to get back then! :(

taratown29
02-27-16, 02:44 AM
Got my dogs, but did anyone else have a bug with the dress paint for the cows ? I used mine and one of my cows vanished. So, I tried buying spotted paint and hoping he would come back, but he's still gone. So now I have 11 cows.

minidemon88
02-27-16, 02:55 AM
Got my dogs, but did anyone else have a bug with the dress paint for the cows ? I used mine and one of my cows vanished. So, I tried buying spotted paint and hoping he would come back, but he's still gone. So now I have 11 cows.

Did experienced this glitch before. Try force closing your game. Your missing cow should be back. :)

ciarjen
02-27-16, 03:05 AM
They are not required for the event but are for some deliveries. They are probably fun crafts added in like those in the Holiday Harvest event.

Has anyone actually had any deliveries asking for these limited time items? I've not seen any.

LadyFencer
02-27-16, 06:51 AM
Has anyone actually had any deliveries asking for these limited time items? I've not seen any.

I made a few of the special items and have used none of them for finishing the event or deliveries. It was a total waste. My event has also been mostly asking for items that take a long time to craft and need multiple ingredients, especially sugar and butter, and stuff with wood. I had many foods ready, but those don't come up for the event unless I send them in a delivery hoping to get saws (none of those since the event started). It's totally frustrating for the few points we get toward each event level. I guess too many achieved the goals in previous events.

Rynetory2
02-27-16, 07:49 AM
This is our 4th Fair event. I feel this is the toughest one. I think the New Year Fair was alright but this took me much longer to close out each day.

AliceWinter24
02-27-16, 09:22 AM
I find it difficult to get enough money in this game, so I don't have a lot of buildings and animals yet, neither do I have the money to buy much in the newspaper. This event being a lot harder than the previous ones doesn't make it easier, so it doesn't look good.

Doncourt
02-27-16, 10:26 AM
I finally got my wedding dogs with just a few hours left! One thing I noticed is that the event kept asking for items which were NOT in my inventory. I was really well stocked on just about everything but it's as if the game was rigged to ask for items that I didn't already have. It took a lot of refreshing orders and searching in the paper and other friend's trading posts to get what I needed. Thank God this one is over with! :rolleyes:

Here is a pic of the bride and groom. Very cute. 29005

LadyFencer
02-27-16, 12:27 PM
I finally got my wedding dogs with just a few hours left! One thing I noticed is that the event kept asking for items which were NOT in my inventory. I was really well stocked on just about everything but it's as if the game was rigged to ask for items that I didn't already have. It took a lot of refreshing orders and searching in the paper and other friend's trading posts to get what I needed. Thank God this one is over with! :rolleyes:

Here is a pic of the bride and groom. Very cute. 29005

That's exactly what I was thinking. Now and then I was able to fill the orders with what was in stock, but it was not the norm--especially for the big-ticket items. For instance, I've had two trains sitting there because the New Year's event kept wanting towys. Never asked for one. I lost track of how many times I needed the two sauces either alone or in something else. Those take forever.

Too much stress and time on this event for me. If I didn't work from home, I would never have been able to do it. I need to go back to the mentality of "if I get it, that's fine, but if I don't, I don't care." Makes it a whole lot easier on myself.

HOWEVER, at this point I need 7% more to finish out the game and get the dogs. I can do that with one more order and a few boosts from the flower cow. I am pleased that I bought it--definitely paid off--and I will say the cupid crossing sign was more than worth the gems for it.

sweetypies97
02-27-16, 02:08 PM

Nobody here on they forums has said they did. So they were a total waste of time and resources.

I also noticed that the event required a LOT of items that took a long time (and lots of products) to make. I took a break of about 9 months from Farm Story and came back only to get the dog pair. I'm not sure if I will keep playing.

Doncourt
02-27-16, 03:44 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking. Now and then I was able to fill the orders with what was in stock, but it was not the norm--especially for the big-ticket items. For instance, I've had two trains sitting there because the New Year's event kept wanting towys. Never asked for one. I lost track of how many times I needed the two sauces either alone or in something else. Those take forever.

Too much stress and time on this event for me. If I didn't work from home, I would never have been able to do it. I need to go back to the mentality of "if I get it, that's fine, but if I don't, I don't care." Makes it a whole lot easier on myself.

HOWEVER, at this point I need 7% more to finish out the game and get the dogs. I can do that with one more order and a few boosts from the flower cow. I am pleased that I bought it--definitely paid off--and I will say the cupid crossing sign was more than worth the gems for it.

I agree but it's easier said than done! How many times I've told myself "it's just a game" and "if I win, ok, but if not, no big deal" ... What is it about this game that sucks you in? I still haven't figured that out. :confused::confused::confused:

p.s. Having said that, good luck and I hope you win!

ErnieKatz
02-27-16, 08:03 PM

Here is a pic of the bride and groom. Very cute. 29005 Excuse me for being so dense, but how did you. Get your dogs if there still is 3 days to go?? My other prizes are locked. I was lead to believe, that after you finish the day, amd get that day's prized unlocked, you had to wait at least 8 hours before you could work for the next day prizes.

ErnieKatz
02-27-16, 08:08 PM
New Subject: I bought the Gazebo with the cow, but don't know how it works? If the yellow is pointing down to it, do you touch it and then go to the stuff you made for the prizes then press deliver??? If that's the case I don't see a difference in the points I receive.

tuffyjkitten
02-27-16, 09:59 PM
Excuse me for being so dense, but how did you. Get your dogs if there still is 3 days to go?? My other prizes are locked. I was lead to believe, that after you finish the day, amd get that day's prized unlocked, you had to wait at least 8 hours before you could work for the next day prizes.

If the next prize is unlocked you don't have to wait to work on it. If it is locked, you need to wait until it is midnight S8 time for it to unlock. Also did you start on the first day? I did and today was day 10 for me so when I finished I got my doggies. Hope that helps!

PookieBear50
02-27-16, 11:10 PM
I was able to get my dogs, so I'm happy, but I have to admit: of the Fairground events that have taken place since they were first introduced, this one was by far the most difficult to complete, in part because items dropped in percent-value so quickly, but also because for some reason I was almost always asked for items that I did not have in my Barn...and I had stockpiled a number of the higher value items, like Banana Splits, only to never have them requested at all.

It might have been nice if we had received a little something back for all the troubles we go through crafting and buying items to "donate" to the Fairground events. It might not make sense with the others, but perhaps for this one, players could have received "favors", small tokens of appreciation, based on the value of the items donated. Maybe a small amount of coins for 1st and 2nd level donations, a tool for 3rd level, a dart for 4th level, and a gem for 5th level.

Just a general complaint: it seems like, whenever I need to find something in the Newspaper or in neighbors' Side Shops, I can never find it or only find it after going through nearly 100 shops...and whenever I don't need something, it's available everywhere. Augh!

Okay, rant over.

Except for the difficulty in obtaining everything to complete the event, good job S8 and TL. It would have been nice if the limited-time crafted items had some use to them, but oh well.

ErnieKatz
02-28-16, 12:19 AM
If the next prize is unlocked you don't have to wait to work on it. If it is locked, you need to wait until it is midnight S8 time for it to unlock. Also did you start on the first day? I did and today was day 10 for me so when I finished I got my doggies. Hope that helps!
No, I started on Day 4, I didn't
Know there was an event!! I haven't been playing on a regular bases. If I don't get everything done by the last day, I will use gems to get the doggies!! But it seems I can complete, each phase in one day.

littelprincess0313
02-28-16, 01:08 AM
Ok I have a little problem. Yesterday evening (Europe time so before around 10 hours) I had 30hours left. And now theres NONE?! Im not good with math but that werent 30 hours. Did this happened to anyone else?

CLOVERKAITO
02-28-16, 03:19 AM
Burned all of my money and had to plant crops all the time and sell them for money and finally got the puppies... I hope there won't be a new event or whatever this coming week because I'm pretty fed up with this kind of tedious timed events. I pretty much did six days' worth of event in two days because I can't be checking the game all the time at work, and then doing nothing but checking the games during my days off made my days off not enjoyable. Managed to finish thanks to neighbours happening to be selling what I need and hoarding a lot of stuff from the newspaper... and also sadly had to sell some of the upgrade parts I saved for money / storage space :( I'm still trying to save up money for the juicer and pizza maker and such but every time when I have almost enough money, a new event comes up and burn up all of my money... :(

Cupid was also being rather useless in my game. All he ever gave me were either 100 coins or two apples.

Maybe I should just delete the app since I'm obviously spending too much time on it but not having fun, mainly because of the timed component...

Rynetory2
02-28-16, 05:00 AM

If no one has deliveries asking for these special crafts, then I'm just as puzzled as the rest are.

Rynetory2
02-28-16, 05:07 AM
New Subject: I bought the Gazebo with the cow, but don't know how it works? If the yellow is pointing down to it, do you touch it and then go to the stuff you made for the prizes then press deliver??? If that's the case I don't see a difference in the points I receive.

You can get points for your daily progress by collecting from your boosters every 2 hours, just swipe over it when it's ready. Likewise you can complete orders by getting the items required and click [Deliver]. These 2 ara separate features so you dont need to touch it every time you make a delivery.

How to play
For each day, you will need to fulfill the orders until you reach 100% on the progress bar.

The 3 orders on your screen are like our deliveries. Get those items for your orders either by buying or crafting and click [Deliver] button. Once delivered, you will get a new order immediately. It takes 30 mins to refresh if you discard an order. You have 24 hours to fulfill the orders for the day, except for Day 1 depending when you start your fair.

If you fulfil your orders of the day earlier, the order screen will be locked and you have to wait for the next day to start. If your last order is a high order, your progress will not carry over to the next day. While you wait for next day, you can prepare the order items shown. When the new event day starts at game reset time, your orders will be ready to go all at once.

Event Boosters
You can buy the event booster to help with your daily progress by collecting from it every 2 hours. They are available for collection while your event day is open. Once you have completed your orders for the day, the event boosters are locked since you have completed your progress for the day and any additional progress does not carry over to next event day. You can start collecting from your event boosters at the next event day. The event boosters are only for the current event; they do not carry over to the next Fair event.

Rynetory2
02-28-16, 05:15 AM
Ok I have a little problem. Yesterday evening (Europe time so before around 10 hours) I had 30hours left. And now theres NONE?! Im not good with math but that werent 30 hours. Did this happened to anyone else?

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that you didnt managed to complete your last day! :( I am not sure when you had started your event... If you had started it on 2/17, that would be your Day 1. Therefore your 10 days was up on 2/26 right before 2/27 at midnight PST.

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PST).

ciarjen
02-28-16, 07:38 AM
If no one has deliveries asking for these special crafts, then I'm just as puzzled as the rest are.

I think Storm8 made an error on this one. It would be good if we could have some feedback from them or at least they understood there was a problem. The market is full of these items which people have spent resources crafting, expecting to sell but with no demand for them because they are not needed.

A similar problem happened with the last event where event items such as nets and oysters were priced high (not the usual 3 coins) so people were producing them to sell them thinking they were a part of the game. They were never needed so it was a waste and at the end of the event, neighbours' shops were showing "full" but with empty slots because people don't want to discard them because of the high price and the amount of resources needed. I predict the same will happen with this event as people will not want to discard them.

Rynetory2
02-28-16, 07:52 AM
A similar problem happened with the last event where event items such as nets and oysters were priced high (not the usual 3 coins) so people were producing them to sell them thinking they were a part of the game. They were never needed so it was a waste and at the end of the event, neighbours' shops were showing "full" but with empty slots because people don't want to discard them because of the high price and the amount of resources needed. I predict the same will happen with this event as people will not want to discard them.

Ummm the nets and oysters were actually needed for the goals so not sure why you saw that as an issue. As in past events, it was always up to individuals choice if they wish to sell and help others. I don't quite understand. Are you saying you rather the game disallows us to sell?

Wrt the special items for this event, I do agree. I will pass on our feedback to them on this.

PrairieGrass
02-28-16, 08:51 AM
I have put my rings and cake up for sale as they are worth a lot. Even though no one will buy them, Stormie will eventually!

Maybe I should just delete the app since I'm obviously spending too much time on it but not having fun, mainly because of the timed component...

I know the feeling here. Just on the first goal, I was getting so little progress for the valuable orders, I almost stopped there, but I did complete just the first four goals. I used the rest of my time helping others with orders and making $ for myself so now I have enough to buy the juicer. This game has become more frustrating than fun recently if one really wants to achieve the final prizes. I never got the reindeer at Christmas, didn't care about the New Years final prize, spent gems to get through the grape vine goals, and only got my fox by purchasing needed items in the paper.
It is time for goals that are more attainable for all levels of players and not so dependent on chance rather than effort. The last goals/quests that I did that were really fun and attainable were the Halloween goals, in my opinion. We need more like that with lots of nice decorative prizes. Maybe for Easter I can only hope.

raissawinda
03-21-16, 08:26 AM
TL sell android players this cute dog couple for 500 gems. Will their appearance be the same as on ios? Are they walking seperately or they're sticking together after we feed them? Do we need to feed them twice? Do they reward us with gems or are they just regular pets as others? Sorry for too many questions or maybe already been asked. I missed this event and wondering to have new pets... Thank you very much. :)

And do we need two spaces at the dog house to display them?

Rynetory2
03-21-16, 07:13 PM
Awww sorry that you missed that! The Bride and Groom pet is actually 1 pet with the image of 2 - only 1 feed, 1 collection and 1 space. They walk side by side and kiss when clicked. This is a regular pet so the reward is the same as other regular pets. You can view the picture of it in the Pets Album (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85331-Our-Pets-in-Farm-Story-2-#128035-&#128035-&#128035&p=1225078#1225078).