PDA

View Full Version : Free Gems for Watching Videos

DawnLovesDD
02-16-16, 08:33 PM
I normally get 10 gems for watching videos per day. The past week I have only been getting 3 per day. My daughters play and are still getting 10. Anyone know what I can do to get the 10 gems? I rely on these to expand and make purchases of course.

deekathleen
02-16-16, 08:39 PM
10 gems a day???? :mad:

( mad face not at you but at the ios android inequality)

Rynetory2
02-16-16, 10:15 PM
I normally get 10 gems for watching videos per day. The past week I have only been getting 3 per day. My daughters play and are still getting 10. Anyone know what I can do to get the 10 gems? I rely on these to expand and make purchases of course.

This has been reported. If you have concerns about your account, please email support@storm8.com. Thanks.

kooky panda
02-18-16, 11:05 AM
Hey guys, promotional goals/rewards may change:

Elsa;1243799']While we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.

There are other Goals that do have rewards. Please note that we may occasionally make changes to the game to balance the economy, which helps the long term health of the game (some of our games are over 5 years strong~!). :D

For further questions on your account, you can contact support@storm8.com

Thanks!