PDA

View Full Version : Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Pages : 1 [2]

cosmolife
03-03-16, 04:02 AM
I think it's a joke. Many many days straight in a row, I keep getting orders asking for unlearnt recipes. One day after another...day after day, order after order with unlearnt recipes that I can't do nothing about, except wait out the horrendous 18 hours...it gets tiring and very upsetting

Then when I get a break and have an actual order asking for things I can bake, then what do I get? A bronze key! Grrr...

And yes. I've had orders with double and triple of the same item. Triple! I really struggled with that one :(

yummy_bistro
03-03-16, 07:02 PM
12 flipping bronze keys!!!

I am not doing this anymore

kooky panda
03-04-16, 09:46 AM
I was excited to get a silver key last night! (Is that sad or what?????-LOL)

chaben7
03-05-16, 04:45 AM
Every day it asks me for 2 snowball cakes, 2 peanut butter & jelly cake (I only have one cake maker) also 2 creme brulee & 2 peanut butter balls (ditto one blender) + 3 of 2 other foods usually requiring milk so it takes me all day to deliver the order and all for One bronze key.....this is beyond a joke

mskazmataz
03-05-16, 10:03 AM
Losing my patience with the secret bakers club. I'd virtually stopped playing BS2 as the tasks were poor and lacking in real rewards. I thought this was a good development, but the amount of work to get a key is crazy.

I've done about 10 bakes now and still only have 1 silver key and no sign of a gold. Talk about sucking the joy out of something! Don't know why it can't be a similar model to RS2. I'm on the verge of dumping it again.

kooky panda
03-05-16, 02:03 PM
Yeah finally got a Gold Key! :)
I think I will wait to use it in case a goal comes up to learn one of the new recipes.

bobbyrae
03-05-16, 02:08 PM
10 secret baker orders. 10 bronze keys. Smh. What's the point exactly?

MoroseMonsters
03-05-16, 03:12 PM
Every day, it asks for basically the same items. It's never NOT asked for cakes and pies. I did get a gold key...but the first recipe it asks you to complete requires THREE silver keys so I'm still stuck. This entire thing is just flat out obnoxious at this point.

bobbyrae
03-05-16, 03:23 PM
Every day, it asks for basically the same items. It's never NOT asked for cakes and pies. I did get a gold key...but the first recipe it asks you to complete requires THREE silver keys so I'm still stuck. This entire thing is just flat out obnoxious at this point.

The struggle is real. It is kind of pointless if it keeps asking for things you can't complete and then even if you use gems to bypass it you end up with...another bronze key. Smh.

LHbaker8
03-05-16, 06:21 PM
Yeah, always, always multiple sets of cakes and pies.
I wish it would mix things up a bit. At least I've finally unlocked jelly donuts so that's no longer a stopper. But I'm about to level up so I'm sure I'll hit a wall again.

VanaCatu
03-05-16, 10:52 PM
Yeah finally got a Gold Key! :)
I think I will wait to use it in case a goal comes up to learn one of the new recipes.
yes, this is wht i was also thinking about.
i'm lvl 31, so it seemed logic to suppose that i can get goals for other gourmet recipes available for my level.
so i've managed to collect 3 silver and to learn espresso cheesecake first (as goals required), and to see wht will come next to use my golden key.
however, nothing happened. these goals (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89202-BAKERY-STORY-2-Secret-Club&p=1251854&viewfull=1#post1251854) seem to be everything we get for secret club.

debrasbistro
03-06-16, 09:26 PM
Ugh I've faithfully done these so many times and have recvd one gold, the rest bronze and silver only to realize silver is only good for one recipe. So much effort for so little. Why can't you use silver in some amount (10) to open a recipe. I feel like I'm doing all this for nothing. Why do all the recipes require gold but one which I did weeks ago?

I agree with those who mentioned RS2. Even though it can be challenging, we do get decent rewards.

And I just realized silver is worse than bronze as I can't even buy ingredients and don't want donut decor.

inara_24
03-07-16, 05:08 PM
By this morning I completed all but one goal in my box. I didn't receive any keys. I thought I would get a key once each individual goal was completed.

hushkat
03-09-16, 04:41 AM
Ugh I've faithfully done these so many times and have recvd one gold, the rest bronze and silver only to realize silver is only good for one recipe. So much effort for so little. Why can't you use silver in some amount (10) to open a recipe. I feel like I'm doing all this for nothing. Why do all the recipes require gold but one which I did weeks ago?

I agree with those who mentioned RS2. Even though it can be challenging, we do get decent rewards.

And I just realized silver is worse than bronze as I can't even buy ingredients and don't want donut decor.

Agreed, I've collected an impressive pile of silver keys that serve no purpose. Would be nice if we could trade them for butter.

VanaCatu
03-09-16, 05:27 AM
By this morning I completed all but one goal in my box. I didn't receive any keys. I thought I would get a key once each individual goal was completed.
No, you have to fill out whole bunch:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89202-BAKERY-STORY-2-Secret-Club

Rynetory2
03-09-16, 06:49 AM
Hmmm interesting that some didnt want the silver keys in exchange for gem tables and counters etc. I thought it's pretty cool that we can have the option to exchange them without buying them with gems. But to each his own I guess. :)

Rynetory2
03-09-16, 06:51 AM

Vanacatu is correct. You will need to finish all the orders in order to get the reward. Check the link out cos you will find useful information especially when you are just starting your orders.

matrixkitten
03-10-16, 03:30 PM
I agree with a lot that has been said so far. I am getting the ONE recipe that I haven't learned yet (Caramel Apple Pie) again and again for over a week now, which blocks me from participating in the club.

I don't so much mind getting the bronze keys - they can be used to bake high coin recipes, after all. But, completely roadblocking people from participating by constantly including unlearned recipes is extremely frustrating.

Unlearned recipes need to be eliminated from the algorithm that selects what we need to make for the club. Or, there should be a re-roll button, like the To-Go orders. Otherwise, the entire setup is an exercise in frustration for all those who have unlearned recipes (which I'd wager is most people, as earning money in this game is extremely slow).

debrasbistro
03-10-16, 11:01 PM
Hmmm interesting that some didnt want the silver keys in exchange for gem tables and counters etc. I thought it's pretty cool that we can have the option to exchange them without buying them with gems. But to each his own I guess. :)

I don't have room nor do I like the limited choices. I'd rather learn new recipes as it's a secret bakers club or save up to earn useful items like appliances or building items. Also still getting items I have no funds to learn/ unlock.

VanaCatu
03-10-16, 11:25 PM
Unlearned recipes need to be eliminated from the algorithm that selects what we need to make for the club. Or, there should be a re-roll button, like the To-Go orders. Otherwise, the entire setup is an exercise in frustration for all those who have unlearned recipes (which I'd wager is most people, as earning money in this game is extremely slow).
we have a petition in this matter:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89263-BS2-Secret-Club-Orders-Need-DISCARD-Button
and we've been informed that there sd be some solution, "coming soon" :)

Rynetory2
03-11-16, 06:22 AM
I don't have room nor do I like the limited choices. I'd rather learn new recipes as it's a secret bakers club or save up to earn useful items like appliances or building items. Also still getting items I have no funds to learn/ unlock.

That's true, space is limited.. I guess maybe you can save those silver keys for now and see if S8 adds more contents like recipes that require silver keys, at later stage. I'm not cooking those recipes much despite having bronze keys - I hate to toss out the rest of the ingredients for the recipes I have not learned.

chaben7
03-11-16, 08:44 AM
Has any one noticed that the gourmet souffle recipe on the fancy oven now needs 3 silver keys to learn, I was sure it was one gold before

cosmolife
03-11-16, 03:01 PM
It's been over a week now I haven't been able to play the secret bakers club. Every.single.order has unlearnt recipes, for many days now :(

I've read comments where people complain they have too many silver keys...I haven't been able to even participate in this part of the game, let alone get any keys :(

This is extremely unfair :(

VanaCatu
03-12-16, 03:06 AM
Has any one noticed that the gourmet souffle recipe on the fancy oven now needs 3 silver keys to learn, I was sure it was one gold before
yes, not only souffle changed:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89202-BAKERY-STORY-2-Secret-Club&p=1251851&viewfull=1#post1251851

anaghasaki
03-16-16, 02:41 PM
I just got this preview..

http://i66.tinypic.com/289sm.jpg

Can anybody tell how many clover cookies, key lime pie and berry limeade usually we need for baker's club?? I have had 1 & 2 limeade and 1 pie.. but don't know about cookies.. I am not going to skip this because I have unlocked only cheesecake till now and need keys.. besides I have plenty of resources required.. 5 rainbow sugar, 5 butter, 1 raspberry thing cooking already and 19 quickserves.. so seems a waste not doing this.. on the safer side, I thought of cooking 1 clover cookie, 1 key lime pie, 2 limeade and 2 chocolate balls immediately and after two hrs the chocolate cookies.. any advices??

VanaCatu
03-16-16, 02:53 PM
i turned this morning 32, but being lvl31, i only got 2 per slot for clover cookies.
all other things i've got - were only 1 per slot: limeade, milkshake, goldcoins, cupcakes, key lime pie.
(incl. now, after levelling up, i've got slot with coins x1, and slot with cupcake x1).
i had clover cookies only 3 times couple of days ago, and there was always 2 of them per slot.

don't know, but i think i wd put one of each slot into oven in your case (pic you shown).
anyhow i don't think u wd need 2nd key lime pie, so if it appears u need 2 clover cookies, u can always use 1qs when cooking turns to halftime...
this is home oven.
plus 2pb ball for 2 stoves,
plus 2 chocochips for 2 fancy ovens,
plus 1 limeade for barista,
plus 1 galette for french.

u sd be ok. when the specials open - you'll be at least half prepared.

anaghasaki
03-16-16, 03:22 PM
Thanks VanaCatu..
I have done basically same as you said..
1 clover cookie
1 key lime pie
2 pb ball
But 2 berry limeade (had total 5 rainbow sugar, so used it.. 2 for pie, 1 for cookie, and 2 here)
As I said my raspberry galette was already cooking (for money and mastery) which is now ready so going to keep it untouched..
I will put the chocolate cookies in 1 hr when my butter gets restored ( have 1 butter in stock and 5 would be replenished)

Another of my rainbow sugar turned to 1 qs so it is ready and another in process now.. by the time I get my specials, all the rainbow recipes would have turned to 1 qs.. and another atleast 4 sugars would be ready.. just hope after all this I get 1 silver or gold key.. I have 3 silver and 0 gold.. need another 2 silver..

Edit: all the rainbow recipes were 1 servings each.. but pb ball and chocolate cookies are 3 servings (both 2 ready).. and galette 2 (1 ready).. that means with 5 butter on hand I can immediately prepare only 1 more pb ball and cookies.. have to wait for 2 hrs for butter for galette

tuffyjkitten
03-16-16, 08:51 PM
I've been ignoring the secret bakers club orders until today, I got one that only required 1 chocolate gold coins and it was already cooking. I quick served my way thru the honey lemon teas to get back to berry limeade. I've only ever received bronze keys so maybe my luck will change today.

yummy_bistro
03-16-16, 11:16 PM
i have given up on secret baking club after 13 times, all bronze and 1 gold and 1 silver keys -_-

anaghasaki
03-17-16, 10:06 AM
I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST GOLD KEY!!!!! now confused which recipe to unlock?? I already have 4 pink salt and vanilla.. please give suggestions friends..

Mods: could you please move this post to the discussion thread.. sorry for posting here..

(moved post- KP)

VanaCatu
03-17-16, 10:35 AM
I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST GOLD KEY!!!!! now confused which recipe to unlock?? I already have 4 pink salt and vanilla.. please give suggestions friends..
i have unlocked home and fancy ovens' recipes first, as i don't use this ovens for anything else (except when i need smth for goals or to-go orders).

but since souffe is now 5silver i/o 1golden, i don't know.
i guess i wd rather choose the recipe from appliance i have in duplicate (i mean, stove, for example. or barista machine - if you bought 2nd one. i didn't yet).

or you can check the output parameters: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89202-BAKERY-STORY-2-Secret-Club&p=1251851&viewfull=1#post1251851
and choose the max srvs etc... it's up to you :)

tuffyjkitten
03-18-16, 11:05 AM
I have yet to get a silver key to unlock ingredients....this is starting to be a lot of work for nothing. :(

Beecause
03-19-16, 12:05 AM
I had over 17 hours to fill orders. Closed game to tend to restaurant 2.
Opened bakery2 game 5 minutes later and timer had less than 3 hours.

Lovely addition to the game.
I am about one more irritation away from deleting this game!

I have already given up on completing your ridiculous events.

kooky panda
03-19-16, 02:29 PM
I had over 17 hours to fill orders. Closed game to tend to restaurant 2.
Opened bakery2 game 5 minutes later and timer had less than 3 hours.

Lovely addition to the game.
I am about one more irritation away from deleting this game!

I have already given up on completing your ridiculous events.

This is known issue and the team is currently investigating . I will add your post to the report.

cutemsbunny
03-19-16, 08:52 PM
I just started this game probably a few weeks ago on what I believe is the valentine's day edition... now I installed the original version a few days ago when the v-day one said there is something called secret baker's club on there. I completed the club I think 4 times (since I have 4 keys). now the club asks me to make I believe is a cake but I don't even have that stove for it yet (your asking price for the cake maker is too much, I can't even unlock coconut to make the new drink in the drink machine yet) This game's stuff is too expensive... I have to wait almost 4 days to unlock vanilla and learn creme brulee. yet my counters are always full and even overnight I come back I still have loads of food. The thing is I can reload the to go orders to skip the items that I had not yet learn, but I can't do that to the baker club. so I am stuck for 18 hours because I can't complete it. This is cruel... if I haven't learn it, although I am at that higher level, I believe it shouldn't come up in any orders I need to fill. all the asking prize to unlock stuff and learn stuff is so high I am at level 25 but as I said I have not even enough money to unlock coconut let alone buy the cake maker. sigh this game's design is really bad I didn't find myself so frustrated with restaurant story 2. I actually enjoy RS2 very much and I thought BS2 would bring me as much enjoyment. But sadly, it made me extremely disappointed since the prices for things are WAY too high and it need DAYS to unlock 1 thing.

alexsjusa
03-21-16, 05:25 AM
I just started this game probably a few weeks ago on what I believe is the valentine's day edition... now I installed the original version a few days ago when the v-day one said there is something called secret baker's club on there. I completed the club I think 4 times (since I have 4 keys). now the club asks me to make I believe is a cake but I don't even have that stove for it yet (your asking price for the cake maker is too much, I can't even unlock coconut to make the new drink in the drink machine yet) This game's stuff is too expensive... I have to wait almost 4 days to unlock vanilla and learn creme brulee. yet my counters are always full and even overnight I come back I still have loads of food. The thing is I can reload the to go orders to skip the items that I had not yet learn, but I can't do that to the baker club. so I am stuck for 18 hours because I can't complete it. This is cruel... if I haven't learn it, although I am at that higher level, I believe it shouldn't come up in any orders I need to fill. all the asking prize to unlock stuff and learn stuff is so high I am at level 25 but as I said I have not even enough money to unlock coconut let alone buy the cake maker. sigh this game's design is really bad I didn't find myself so frustrated with restaurant story 2. I actually enjoy RS2 very much and I thought BS2 would bring me as much enjoyment. But sadly, it made me extremely disappointed since the prices for things are WAY too high and it need DAYS to unlock 1 thing.

Yes the prices are exorbitant! The seasonal events tend to help make more money and getting quick serves from friends as well! Are you making mainly high dollar items only? It helps if you stick to those and for goals it helps to double up to meet goals! I'm way behind on goals too!

mscupcakefaerie
03-21-16, 07:51 PM
its incompatible for my phone. sad

debrasbistro
03-22-16, 01:54 AM
Well, I am at a standstill now getting the dreaded apple cider every time ;)

anaghasaki
03-22-16, 04:28 AM
Well, I am at a standstill now getting the dreaded apple cider every time ;)

The same used to happen to me till a few days back.. but the rainbow goals helped me a lot.. I finally got the pie oven, learned lemon meringue pie and yesterday unlocked cinnamon and learned the apple cider.. by the way if you learn a recipe it counts towards the bakers club.. I had 2 ciders in one of the slots and when I learned it, it counted as 1 completed..
But now my bakery's financial position is extremely poor.. something like 200000 coins only.. and I need the melting pot (1750000), learn the caramel pie and expand my bakery (1720000) :-(:-(

debrasbistro
03-22-16, 06:44 AM
The same used to happen to me till a few days back.. but the rainbow goals helped me a lot.. I finally got the pie oven, learned lemon meringue pie and yesterday unlocked cinnamon and learned the apple cider.. by the way if you learn a recipe it counts towards the bakers club.. I had 2 ciders in one of the slots and when I learned it, it counted as 1 completed..
But now my bakery's financial position is extremely poor.. something like 200000 coins only.. and I need the melting pot (1750000), learn the caramel pie and expand my bakery (1720000) :-(:-(

So glad you were able to complete this. I have been saving for the melting pot. That is soooo much. I do have the pie oven and lemon meringue done. Yes, the goals help. Without them, would be a lot worse.

cosmolife
03-23-16, 12:20 AM
Goals are both good and evil lol. They give us high coin earning recipes, but with the high demands to cook stuff round the clock to meet the goal's requirements, you can't help but shoot up the levels so fast, which in turn means more unlearnt recipes :(

I'm fast approaching level 39. Omg! I think level 40 is the cap atm. So I now have 5 unlearnt recipes, which take turns appearing in the secret orders, so I'm physically blocked and excluded from playing that part of the game :(

I took screenshots of my bakery at exactly midnight, for the past few nights. They show that I'm making about 200,000 coins per day. One of my 5 unlearnt recipes costs 4 million to learn. So at 200k per day, it will take me 20 days to make enough coins to learn just ONE recipe! And I have 5 of those to learn. So maybe 4-5 months to learn them all, so then I can finally play the secret bakers club :(

tuffyjkitten
03-25-16, 10:37 PM
I got my first silver key last week and got the secret ingredients suitcase. Got the second silver key today and am finally learning the first recipe. Wow, I was about to give up on the thing but now I'm excited about it again.

wembley378
03-29-16, 02:30 AM
Again this morning my order was not the same as my preview last night. I think 2-3 items are different. At least the second time this has happened. Strange.

Rynetory2
03-29-16, 06:09 AM
Again this morning my order was not the same as my preview last night. I think 2-3 items are different. At least the second time this has happened. Strange.

Sorry to hear that. :( Can you try to delete the game, reinstall it and see if it still happens? Your game progress is saved on the servers so it wont affect your orders. If it happens again, can you post in the bugs & issue forum and let us know? It'll be great if you can also give pictures of preview and actual orders. Thank you so much. I hope the reinstallation will solve this issue for you.

bunny2889
04-02-16, 11:32 AM
So if I get an order that has two of the same things, I have to make double of that item? I currently have two snowball cakes in my secret order, so 4 total needed, but when I finished my first one, it only went toward one of the two. So this means I need to make 4 of them? Super not fun when it's something like these snowball cakes and I only have one oven to make them on :(

My orders are the same things over and over again, so at least I know what to prep for...

CammoAmmo
04-02-16, 12:53 PM
So if I get an order that has two of the same things, I have to make double of that item? I currently have two snowball cakes in my secret order, so 4 total needed, but when I finished my first one, it only went toward one of the two. So this means I need to make 4 of them? Super not fun when it's something like these snowball cakes and I only have one oven to make them on :(

My orders are the same things over and over again, so at least I know what to prep for...

Yep, you've gotta serve double. :(

Is anyone still getting unlearnt recipes? I haven't gotten one in a long time.

alexsjusa
04-02-16, 04:08 PM
I just keep getting bronze and silver keys!! I think the game stopped giving gold keys!

alexsjusa
04-02-16, 04:10 PM
Goals are both good and evil lol. They give us high coin earning recipes, but with the high demands to cook stuff round the clock to meet the goal's requirements, you can't help but shoot up the levels so fast, which in turn means more unlearnt recipes :(

I'm fast approaching level 39. Omg! I think level 40 is the cap atm. So I now have 5 unlearnt recipes, which take turns appearing in the secret orders, so I'm physically blocked and excluded from playing that part of the game :(

I took screenshots of my bakery at exactly midnight, for the past few nights. They show that I'm making about 200,000 coins per day. One of my 5 unlearnt recipes costs 4 million to learn. So at 200k per day, it will take me 20 days to make enough coins to learn just ONE recipe! And I have 5 of those to learn. So maybe 4-5 months to learn them all, so then I can finally play the secret bakers club :(

Almost $200000 per day?? How??? I need to check how much I earn per day!

PrincessCelestian
04-03-16, 02:42 PM

This happens to me too!!! I thought I was just losing my mind but I guess not. . .

I am not usually one to gripe about new events/goals whatever but I have to say that after doing the secret bakers club for a while now I am a bit peeved at the ratio of ingredients that you get. I have about 11 of the gourmet butter(?) ingredient and never get enough of the other ingredients to be able to use it all. So really, it's just taking up space in my pantry. And of course, if I want to delete some, then I have to delete all of it. Again, very frustrating. Finally after having a back log of 70 thank you notes and not much pantry room, I bit the bullet and deleted all of my thank you notes. It's been a bit tough to do some of my upgrades now as I have to wait on more notes. End rant.

Rynetory2
04-04-16, 05:56 AM
This happens to me too!!! I thought I was just losing my mind but I guess not. . .

I am not usually one to gripe about new events/goals whatever but I have to say that after doing the secret bakers club for a while now I am a bit peeved at the ratio of ingredients that you get. I have about 11 of the gourmet butter(?) ingredient and never get enough of the other ingredients to be able to use it all. So really, it's just taking up space in my pantry. And of course, if I want to delete some, then I have to delete all of it. Again, very frustrating. Finally after having a back log of 70 thank you notes and not much pantry room, I bit the bullet and deleted all of my thank you notes. It's been a bit tough to do some of my upgrades now as I have to wait on more notes. End rant.

Can you try this? Please let us know if it's still happening after installation. Thank you.

Sorry to hear that. :( Can you try to delete the game, reinstall it and see if it still happens? Your game progress is saved on the servers so it wont affect your orders. If it happens again, can you post in the bugs & issue forum and let us know? It'll be great if you can also give pictures of preview and actual orders. Thank you so much. I hope the reinstallation will solve this issue for you.

LHbaker8
04-04-16, 03:48 PM
I've had the preview not matching the actual orders too. Not always, but at least once.
But the bigger annoyance for me is the piles of silver keys. I unlocked the one recipe that needed silver keys. But now they aren't useful at all for gameplay. Decor isn't useful for gameplay and that's all that silver will do. At least gold keys buy appliances and bronze buys ingredients so they move the game forward. But it seems 8 of 10 of the rewards are silver keys.

The drop rates for keys seem really out of balance. I'm pretty much ready to throw in the towel on the whole thing because it's just not fun. After making 15-20 bakes to get something useless is annoying.

LonePudding
04-04-16, 04:10 PM
I wish I had everyone's silver problem. I've only ever won bronze keys. Not one of those gourmet recipes are unlocked yet. :(

LHbaker8
04-04-16, 04:34 PM
Oh, Lone Pudding, I wish I could send you some of mine :(

DaddisBunni
04-04-16, 04:42 PM
yeah and then i discovered the button to skip those orders but i still get them popping up on me. bakers club? i can't even get in on it with plenty of time to do it and don't have everything needed to do them either. my bakery is pretty much at a stand still right now because unless i stay up 24/7 and logged into bakery story 2 i miss the start of the bakers club specifically and never have time to do any of the dishes.

DaddisBunni
04-04-16, 04:44 PM
I can't get any silver keys to save my life. i need them to unlock recipes that are needed to complete other tasks.

wembley378
04-04-16, 05:53 PM
yeah and then i discovered the button to skip those orders but i still get them popping up on me. bakers club? i can't even get in on it with plenty of time to do it and don't have everything needed to do them either. my bakery is pretty much at a stand still right now because unless i stay up 24/7 and logged into bakery story 2 i miss the start of the bakers club specifically and never have time to do any of the dishes.

If you can save up enough quick serves you can move your time start. Even if I finish early I always deliver just before bed. I then have time to make a few items from the preview ( hoping it doesn't change). Then close your game. The 4 hours will run overnight and the counter starts when you open in the morning. Might take a few times but should work to reset the changeover. You might just need to finish early with quick serves and then don't touch the game til you want it to start. Hope this helps

LonePudding
04-04-16, 06:31 PM
Oh, Lone Pudding, I wish I could send you some of mine :(

Hey! It looks like you did! Thanks :D I unlocked the Gourmet Espresso Cheesecake straightaway.

I just started buying the bronze key furniture earlier today, maybe I jinxed it. I'd better save up!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29927&d=1459819840

LHbaker8
04-04-16, 07:56 PM
Yay!

CammoAmmo
04-04-16, 09:09 PM
Yay!! Once the first recipe is learnt the club becomes much more useful. Congrats LP! :)

Rynetory2
04-04-16, 11:28 PM
Hey! It looks like you did! Thanks :D I unlocked the Gourmet Espresso Cheesecake straightaway.

I just started buying the bronze key furniture earlier today, maybe I jinxed it. I'd better save up!

Congrats Lonepudding! So happy that you have finally gotten your first silver key! :D Keep going. I get mostly bronze keys and silver and gold keys are very far in between. I think most of us are in the same boat as you. You arent alone on this. But now that you have broke the dry spell, you just might get those silver keys non stop. Good luck sweetie.

queenaleecia
04-05-16, 01:45 AM
My secret bakers club orders and store is gone. What happened?

Rynetory2
04-05-16, 03:02 AM
My secret bakers club orders and store is gone. What happened?

Just to be sure, are you using the latest Bakery Story 2 version? Please note that Bakery Story: Love and Cupcakes version does not have Secret Bakers' Club features. Please install the latest Bakery Story 2 version and let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks.

LonePudding
04-05-16, 08:19 AM
Yay!

Yay!! Once the first recipe is learnt the club becomes much more useful. Congrats LP! :)

Congrats Lonepudding! So happy that you have finally gotten your first silver key! :D Keep going. I get mostly bronze keys and silver and gold keys are very far in between. I think most of us are in the same boat as you. You arent alone on this. But now that you have broke the dry spell, you just might get those silver keys non stop. Good luck sweetie.

Thanks guys. :)

LHbaker8
04-06-16, 04:47 PM
I've had to sit out the last several days due to unlearned recipes in the Secret Bakers' Club. First a run of silver keys that don't help bake anything, and now this! blergh!

SKD58
04-14-16, 07:23 AM
I filled 2 SBC orders in under 2 hours for each order and got bronze keys for each order! I have filled orders in 4-5 hours and gotten silver keys!

What's was the difference?

Shouldn't I have gotten gold or at the very least silver keys for orders filled in less than 2 hours?

Rynetory2
04-14-16, 07:46 AM
I filled 2 SBC orders in under 2 hours for each order and got bronze keys for each order! I have filled orders in 4-5 hours and gotten silver keys!

What's was the difference?

Shouldn't I have gotten gold or at the very least silver keys for orders filled in less than 2 hours?

The keys rewarded are random. As long as you fulfill within the given time frame, you'll get a key.

SKD58
04-14-16, 09:11 AM
What I meant was that there was still 17 hours left to fill the orders. I finished them way, way before the time allowed.
Instead of bronze, shouldn't I have gotten silver or gold keys?

VanaCatu
04-14-16, 09:57 AM
What I meant was that there was still 17 hours left to fill the orders. I finished them way, way before the time allowed.
Instead of bronze, shouldn't I have gotten silver or gold keys?
yes, you shouldn't :)

as ms. rynetory said, the rewards are random.

they do not depend on time you spent for delivery, on difficulty and/or quantity of recipes, etc...

they depend on nothing, they are random :)

you can only understand their rarity, but not the "schedule of appearance":

- gold key is very rare
- silver key is just rare
- bronze key is the most common

SKD58
04-14-16, 11:04 AM
OK
So I don't need to try so hard.
Good to know.

VanaCatu
04-14-16, 11:16 AM
OK
So I don't need to try so hard.
Good to know.
yep. the completing orders IS trying-so-hard itself :)
so don't worry and don't hurry - untill you have your 18hrs limit to do that: whatever you do, you don't know what you get :)

VanaCatu
04-25-16, 01:23 AM
how do u find my today specials, guys? lol )))))) first time seing smth like this :)

Rynetory2
04-25-16, 07:21 AM
how do u find my today specials, guys? lol )))))) first time seing smth like this :)

I had this 3 times in a row. Thank goodness the latest round finally changed to something more regular. :)

VanaCatu
04-25-16, 08:43 AM
well i have nothing against this - i'm anycase producing these things like crazy, lol ))))
i just really never got double orders (despite i've seen other people did), and i never got more than 2 limited orders in one go. and here is four! )))

Rynetory2
04-25-16, 08:47 AM
You're very lucky. I had several of these in previous and this event. I guess it works well since I'm cooking for event, so I need not waste time on other recipes. But it was kind of overwhelming and even scary at first sight lol.

sanya87
04-30-16, 06:45 AM
I actually started to earn a lot more money thanks to the secret bakery thing, since now i manage to always have 2-3 of these 10 coin dishes on my counters. And today i got a golden key so i can learn the last gourmet recipe available for me at the moment, yay! :) By the time i hit level 35 when my next recipe will be unlocked i am sure i will already have one saved.

windyridge1991
04-30-16, 08:54 AM
I have been playing really hard, and getting my shipments out, and have YET been able to get a single GOLD key.
Anybody else having this same problem.?????
So, I cannot learn Gourmet Eclair yet....need gold key for that.
WindyRidge1991

kooky panda
04-30-16, 09:35 AM
I have been playing really hard, and getting my shipments out, and have YET been able to get a single GOLD key.
Anybody else having this same problem.?????
So, I cannot learn Gourmet Eclair yet....need gold key for that.
WindyRidge1991

The gold keys are very rare. Keep going and they will eventually show up. I run 1-2 sets per day and I have only gotten 3 gold keys.

ShortcakesbyChris
05-04-16, 05:35 AM
How do I join the secret bakery club?

Rynetory2
05-04-16, 06:14 AM
How do I join the secret bakery club?

Have you downloaded the latest Bakery Story 2 app from your Google Play or App Store? Do that and you'll get this.

Niire
05-04-16, 10:42 AM
Hey, I have a question that has probably been answered somewhere but I haven't been able to find it. With this new baker's club...we can buy an extra mixer for 5 keys and an oven for 3 keys. Can you have the gem version AND the key version at the same time? IE...have 3 mixers at once?

VanaCatu
05-04-16, 01:47 PM
IE...have 3 mixers at once?

yep. absolutely.
i'll tell you more: it seems if you have enough gems, you can buy more mixers for them!
i have one gem mixer, but it still shows i can buy another one for 75gems.
so i think, the limit is only for coins and keys appliances... but not for the same you bought for gems.

Niire
05-05-16, 02:49 AM
yep. absolutely.
i'll tell you more: it seems if you have enough gems, you can buy more mixers for them!
i have one gem mixer, but it still shows i can buy another one for 75gems.
so i think, the limit is only for coins and keys appliances... but not for the same you bought for gems.

Thank you very much for the answer! <3 Sorry for the late resopnse...my meds knocked me out for a bit lol. I obviously know I'm gonna need 1 extra mixer...I have 4 gold keys right now, don't know any of the gold key recipes, but I have enough gems for one appliance. Any advice on order I should go in? :)

VanaCatu
05-05-16, 03:18 AM
Thank you very much for the answer! <3 Sorry for the late resopnse...my meds knocked me out for a bit lol. I obviously know I'm gonna need 1 extra mixer...I have 4 gold keys right now, don't know any of the gold key recipes, but I have enough gems for one appliance. Any advice on order I should go in? :)
i don't know... depends on your level i guess.
i think i wd buy mixer for gems and wd keep the keys to learn recipes (you can find them all here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89202-BAKERY-STORY-2-Secret-Club&p=1251851&viewfull=1#post1251851)).
as you can see, all these recipes are giving 10coins income per plate, which is extremely helpful for making money (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS).
so far, i've learnt 7 of them, and have only 1 extra gold key waiting for cronut when i'll get to lvl40.
all bronze i'm using right when i get them: exchanging for gourmet ingreds, and making gourmet recipes as much as i can.
the only thing i don't know wht to do with tons of silver keys i have, but not so big deal since they don't take any space, so let it be.

Niire
05-05-16, 04:36 AM
i don't know... depends on your level i guess.
i think i wd buy mixer for gems and wd keep the keys to learn recipes (you can find them all here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89202-BAKERY-STORY-2-Secret-Club&p=1251851&viewfull=1#post1251851)).
as you can see, all these recipes are giving 10coins income per plate, which is extremely helpful for making money (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS).
so far, i've learnt 7 of them, and have only 1 extra gold key waiting for cronut when i'll get to lvl40.
all bronze i'm using right when i get them: exchanging for gourmet ingreds, and making gourmet recipes as much as i can.
the only thing i don't know wht to do with tons of silver keys i have, but not so big deal since they don't take any space, so let it be.

Thank you so much for the help! I am actually level 31, and have followed that post about making money...I just didn't know which way of buying the mixer would work out best, especially since I would really like to learn the recipes, lol. :)

VanaCatu
05-05-16, 04:42 AM
Thank you so much for the help! I am actually level 31, and have followed that post about making money...I just didn't know which way of buying the mixer would work out best, especially since I would really like to learn the recipes, lol. :)
oh! 31 is a good progress! 6 recipes accessible, and you have right 4 golden keys to unlock them (i guess u already learnt cheesecake and souffle requiring slver to unlock).
so i wd totally go for recipes in this case, and wd buy mixer for gems.

Niire
05-05-16, 05:24 AM
That's exactly what I did, thanks! :) I got 1 key left, I think the pie maker will unlock gourmet next. I tell you all what, I got all of my gold keys doing special events. I've gotten at least 1 per event, when I had the quest to do it. Not sure if it's related but hey! :)

chaben7
05-09-16, 02:04 AM
Well last night I put food on for my bakers club in accordance with my sneak preview & this morning, apart from one thing, it was entirely different....spooky or what

Rynetory2
05-09-16, 02:16 AM
Which game version are you playing on?

chaben7
05-09-16, 02:32 AM
I play on android & have the latest version I think, recently up-dated, got the last 2 gem offers so think it's OK. Just thought it weird, never happened before lol

Rynetory2
05-09-16, 03:39 AM
Can you let us know if it happens again? Thanks.

chaben7
05-09-16, 03:57 AM
Will do, thanks

[S8] Regina
05-11-16, 11:25 AM
Well last night I put food on for my bakers club in accordance with my sneak preview & this morning, apart from one thing, it was entirely different....spooky or what

Can you please post a screenshot of the preview and actual orders so that the team can investigate this? Thank you!

chaben7
05-12-16, 01:38 AM
Regina;1293444']Can you please post a screenshot of the preview and actual orders so that the team can investigate this? Thank you!

its not happened since so I guess it was just a glitch, if it does it again I will let you know. thank you for all your help, much appreciated

Sakrysta
05-31-16, 04:31 PM
Will there ever be any other use for all these silver keys? The decor & furniture are not my taste, and I have all the available recipes learned. So each silver key earned right now is a significant waste of effort. :-(

finnfinn_boy
06-18-16, 08:16 PM
The drop rate for the silver keys too high!
I did a count for the last 10 SBC and it was 3B, 6S and 1G. (I m at level 35).
At one point, i get 3 Silver keys consecutively!! What on earth is happening?

Developers! Please do something about it.
These silver are not useful and like Sakrysta said, a significant waste of effor. It made me not want to participate in SBC anymore, esp now the fruit recipes gives me the same 10 coin bakes albeit in lower quantity.

At least delivering normal orders gives me coins, gems and useful parts. This silver key? Nothing.

hushkat
06-19-16, 06:54 AM
I've noticed this as well. I had a streak where I only got one bronze key in 5 orders. I've learned all the recipes with the gold keys, traded three gold for a mixer, traded the next three gold for a home oven, and now the gold are only good for decor items.

kautenbach
06-19-16, 08:40 AM
Thee arena still 2 hours left for my specials, but I only can see the previews. How can I see them again? Please help.

Rynetory2
06-19-16, 09:02 AM
Thee arena still 2 hours left for my specials, but I only can see the previews. How can I see them again? Please help.

Could it be that your time has ran out if you're seeing the preview? If not, please post a screenshot.

Sakrysta
06-25-16, 07:55 AM
Could we PLEASE have a refresh option in the Secret Baker's Club like in the To-Go Orders? I had two in a row that included recipes I can't make yet, which means at least a whole day each time of not being able to work on these. I am out of bronze keys, which means no more gourmet recipes until I can do another SBC and hope I don't get another useless silver key!

samillian
07-19-16, 04:01 PM
Secret bakers club test ...timed option..does anyone anyone know what you need to do

kooky panda
07-19-16, 07:01 PM
Secret bakers club test ...timed option..does anyone anyone know what you need to do
If you are talking about the new timers shown on the items you can purchase with keys see this thread:

Secret Keys Decor seems to be leaving for good (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?92996-Secret-Keys-Decor-seems-to-be-leaving-for-good)

ChefDona
07-20-16, 12:33 PM
I'm just out of luck with the SBC...every one has a chocolate donut and I don't have a fryer yet. No more keys or ability to complete the challenge.

Sakrysta
07-30-16, 06:53 AM
I'm in a similar situation, only my problem is the Creme Caramel. The store that sells the gold leaf costs 8 bajillion in coins, and they don't drop often enough. I keep getting them in my SBC and have to pass that round.

Once again let me plead for a refresh option for this task!

luvspeanut
07-31-16, 03:13 PM
What determines which key you receive when you've completed the required items in the Baker's Club Specials? Is it random or ?? :confused:

CammoAmmo
07-31-16, 04:25 PM
It's just random! There's probably a higher chance for bronze than silver and a higher chance for silver than gold however.

gangstagran
08-01-16, 03:41 AM
It's just random! There's probably a higher chance for bronze than silver and a higher chance for silver than gold however.

Sadly for me there seems to be a higher chance of silver than any other, even after buying two ovens & un-locking recipes using silver keys I still have 15 of them. Oh the joy of getting a bronze key

Sakrysta
08-01-16, 12:52 PM
I'm completely stalled. I haven't had a SBC without a Creme Caramel in a week, and I can't remember the last time I got a gold leaf. I'm trying to be patient and just let my coins add up, but being currently at 1.9 million, I have to decide whether to work toward the ice cream machine, or the ice cream maker (why in the world are there two separate ice cream appliances anyway?), or hold out for what will be a month or more earning coins for the luxury grocer so I can finally participate in the SBC again.

The frustration is mounting here... 😡

bunny2889
08-03-16, 04:44 PM
I really like the secret Baker's club, but I am getting so sick of recipes appearing in it that I haven't learned yet! I don't have the machine to make the caramel for the caramel apple pie, but the caramel apple pie has been in three of my last for bakers club quests. Now trying to earn keys is ridiculously harder than ever, especially sense I want to earn more keys a sap to get some of these limited ovens. If only we had a refresh button like with the deliveries; I hate having to wait 18 hours for the quest to expire, only to have another four hours before the next one begins, and see that it has another caramel apple pie in it. :mad:

gangstagran
08-06-16, 03:14 AM
My SBC for today is

Cake maker
2 peanut butter cake 2hrs 42mins
3 snowball cakes. 2hrs 42mins
2 cinnamon roll. 3 hrs

Pie oven
2 lemon meringue pie 2 hrs
2 caramel apple pie. 2 hrs

Fryer
2 chocolate jelly donut 2 hrs

Apart from the times how can I get all that custard & frosting. These are not realistic goals

jao1961
08-29-16, 04:15 PM
Got mine I like it! Am enjoying something new! Ty

pansylover
09-02-16, 04:01 AM
I am at a lower level but I also keep getting same recipes over & over....

luvspeanut
10-12-16, 05:24 AM
I'm on my second consecutive day of the Baker's Club Specials requiring an item I haven't unlocked yet. Why isn't it checking to make sure all items are available?

gangstagran
10-23-16, 04:42 AM
Just got my SBC specials again & for the third day running requires items not yet unlocked. Surely, when they feature in an event they should ensure that that they ask for do-able items, getting kinda frustrated with this game.

Keddy30103
10-29-16, 06:34 PM
Same thing happens to me. I almost didn't even get 5 I could do to complete a goal.

jacobtoddsmom
01-25-17, 12:00 AM
I now have 5 bronze keys from filling orders, the thing is what are they for? I have a goal to buy the Secret Gourmet Goods, but it costs a silver key. I'm getting kind of annoyed that I haven't gotten one silver key and I keep getting bronze keys that seem to not be for anything.

Thanks for any insight!!!

https://s30.postimg.org/f7bpludy9/image.png

VanaCatu
01-25-17, 03:58 AM
see key application here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89202-BAKERY-STORY-2-Secret-Club&p=1251851&viewfull=1#post1251851

petshopsb
02-07-17, 11:43 AM
What are the silver keys used for? I've got like seven and can't find where to spend them. Help!

VanaCatu
02-13-17, 01:25 AM
What are the silver keys used for? I've got like seven and can't find where to spend them. Help!

see comment previous to your one.

mdoyle59
03-21-17, 10:30 PM
Anyone know what the silver keys are for?

VanaCatu
03-22-17, 05:52 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/navbit-home.png Forum https://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/navbit-arrow-right.png Social Casual and Social Arcade https://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/navbit-arrow-right.png Bakery Story 2 https://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/navbit-arrow-right.png Bakery Story 2 | Discussions https://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/navbit-arrow-right.png Bakery Story 2 | Game Guides https://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/navbit-arrow-right.png BAKERY STORY 2 :: Secret Club https://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/navbit-arrow-right.png SECRET CLUB :: Using the KEYS (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89202-BAKERY-STORY-2-Secret-Club&p=1251851&viewfull=1#post1251851)

tiggerstorm8
04-18-17, 11:55 PM
Hi, I think they need to add more recipes or appliances to be opened or purchased using keys, as I have 22 silvers keys and nowhere to use them

tiggerstorm8
12-01-17, 02:07 AM
Hi, I think they need to add more recipes or appliances to be opened or purchased using keys, as I have 22 silvers keys and nowhere to use them

Update now have overv50 silver keys