PDA

View Full Version : Curious

kgp70282
02-16-16, 06:45 PM
I am really curious how next months goals and Cruise will be with 2 holidays being next month 😁

phatzs
02-16-16, 06:54 PM
I am really curious how next months goals and Cruise will be with 2 holidays being next month 

I'm gonna bet they will focus on on st. Patty's day

catfoodie
02-16-16, 08:06 PM
What are the holidays next month?

phatzs
02-16-16, 08:47 PM
What are the holidays next month?

St. Patty's day, and Easter

calilive213
02-17-16, 03:11 AM
The way they fit vday and Super Bowl in, in Feb., it wouldn't surprise me if we get events for both!

kooky panda
02-17-16, 11:20 AM
St. Patty's day, and Easter
I love both of these holidays!!
I guess they will have to try and balance these two Holidays!! LOL

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/alongway99/Easter%20Animations/Bunny%20Animations/BunnyFatBrownCarrot.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/alongway99/media/Easter%20Animations/Bunny%20Animations/BunnyFatBrownCarrot.gif.html)

catfoodie
02-17-16, 11:44 AM
Yeah I think they will do quest and cruise event for those holiday. The question is which holiday would be a cruise and which would be the quest!

phatzs
02-17-16, 01:24 PM
Yeah I think they will do quest and cruise event for those holiday. The question is which holiday would be a cruise and which would be the quest!

I'm gonna guess and say st. Patty day cruise, and Easter quest.

kgp70282
02-18-16, 04:59 AM
Looking forward to it! :)

sunshine257
02-18-16, 05:03 AM
I am wondering when an update will come through taking us out of winter "A Cooking Carol" version and back to the regular game surroundings.

catfoodie
02-18-16, 06:34 AM
I am wondering when an update will come through taking us out of winter "A Cooking Carol" version and back to the regular game surroundings.
I switched to usual game couple months ago and didn't have any troubles. I'm not sure when update will come but I wouldn't wait.

yummy_bistro
02-18-16, 08:59 PM
can I del those holiday version and just play on regular ones?

Why can't they just update on top of the regular version instead of players have to download a new one :rolleyes:

kooky panda
02-19-16, 10:26 AM
can I del those holiday version and just play on regular ones?

Why can't they just update on top of the regular version instead of players have to download a new one :rolleyes:
Sometimes the seasonal version are fun! You can delete the valentine version and not lose any progress.

dollydaydreams1
02-21-16, 03:58 PM
Sometimes the seasonal version are fun! You can delete the valentine version and not lose any progress.

I can't find the Valentines version of the game in the app store :(

kooky panda
02-21-16, 04:16 PM
I can't find the Valentines version of the game in the app store :(
It is for iOS, in the iTunes app store.
There is not a valentine version for android.

dollydaydreams1
02-22-16, 01:27 AM
I'm playing on iOS. I've searched and still can't find it. Restaurant Story 2 - A Christmas Carol is still showing and the original version, no Valentines. Can someone screen shot the app (in the app store) so I know exactly what to search for please?

patayita
02-22-16, 02:41 AM
I'm playing on iOS. I've searched and still can't find it. Restaurant Story 2 - A Christmas Carol is still showing and the original version, no Valentines. Can someone screen shot the app (in the app store) so I know exactly what to search for please?

The Valentine version is not available for download anymore. It was released in February 2015 and if you haven't downloaded back then, you can't play it now.

kooky panda
02-22-16, 11:46 AM
Dolly, I am so sorry... I got my games mixed up!! The most current version if the Christmas Carol. The valentine updates for ios were pushed into the current games, no new Valentine game was released this year.

dollydaydreams1
02-23-16, 04:51 PM
Dolly, I am so sorry... I got my games mixed up!! The most current version if the Christmas Carol. The valentine updates for ios were pushed into the current games, no new Valentine game was released this year.

Ha no worries Kooky :) I'm just happy I didn't miss out on a Valentines edition!