PDA

View Full Version : Faerie magic goal

mraguia
02-16-16, 01:25 PM
I'm not getting credit for collecting magic fruit for the faerie Magic goal. I've collected well over 20 but still only being credited with 1.

SpiritWind00
02-16-16, 01:43 PM
Have you collected a faerie jar as well as your magic fruit? The magic fruit are a blue colour with sprigs out the top. They are from the magic garden. Can you confirm that's what you have by looking in storage for me please. Then I can eliminate a few things. :)

Can you post a pic of your inventory page?

If you do have both the jar and 20 fruit, you'll need to email Support and get them to check your game.
Storm 8 support email: support@storm8.com

Edit: it might require you to collect 20 once this goal is triggered.... Some goals don't care what you have in inventory already. Do you think this could explain it?

Edit 2: (thinking out loud) you must have a jar cause that's the trigger for this goal. ;)

mraguia
02-16-16, 07:15 PM
Have lots of jars. I've made 3 of the magic trades that use 6 of the fruit each. Each time I collect a new fruit I check the goal & nothing changes.

SpiritWind00
02-16-16, 10:41 PM
Some goals have required us to have a certain number of an item in our inventory. If you can wait, can you not use any for trading and see if it starts accumulating in the goal when you collect one. I'll check with the team about this for you too.

SpiritWind00
02-17-16, 01:52 PM
S8 have confirmed that you need 20 in your inventory. So, you just need to hold off using any until you have 20 and once the goal is auto ticked, you can trade them again if you like. :)

mraguia
02-17-16, 02:38 PM
Why doesn't it say that then? Just says collect 20. Goals should be made clear.

SpiritWind00
02-17-16, 05:18 PM
Why doesn't it say that then? Just says collect 20. Goals should be made clear.

:) the goals definitely get clearer as the game progresses. If you're unsure, at least you know that this might be the answer. I'll put this tip in the Story Outline Guide so it can help other players. Happy Gaming! :)