PDA

View Full Version : New Animal: Cockatorch February 16, 2016

cardinalpsy
02-16-16, 12:56 PM
Breed fire and electric. Breeding time 17 hours.

Got this after fourth attempt with pyro pony and citrine peregrin. Best of luck everyone.:)

The egg design is okay, not too impressed with it.

sweetypies97
02-16-16, 01:08 PM
Another one I have very little chance of getting, unless it is an XO ox 'fail'.

ninasidstorm8
02-16-16, 01:14 PM
It is another fail for the XO Ox. !7 hours is a long time for a Rare. I do not like this trend of the breed time for Rares getting longer all the time.

Clark_Wayne
02-16-16, 02:08 PM
what is going on ? :eek: we have 1 new animal per week in addition of the trio !
and no new land released !

mrhammy48
02-16-16, 02:39 PM
Not a fan of this one. I'm not even going to bother. Space is becoming an issue for me and I don't want to waste it.

Drachenia
02-16-16, 03:33 PM
Hello Clark_Wayne I agree with you . Me really goes bad, I have all common animals sold until my Pyro Pony . Then I have 2 farms sell 1 farm it and buy me back the Evolve Flower.

I now have been waiting so long for a new country , now I want to know when the new country expansion comes . Please, please , the new country expansion to provide as soon as possible to us now .

I'm breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Kissy Cat
1. Fennec Shox
2. Fire Glider
3. Fire Glider

purpzy
02-16-16, 07:22 PM
Space is a very big issue for me!! I have no evolution flower and only 2 hut to produce food! Including 6 new animals in storage I can't hatch because I have no where to put them and almost all my habitats are at the max of 4 per each one! Stil they continue to release new animals I'm so frustrated with this I'm about ready to stop playing.....

freesiawoods
02-17-16, 01:58 AM
Eek. The name reminds me of cockroaches which I hate. Still trying for the Valentine trio so this may be a lucky fail though.

2moregifts
02-17-16, 09:53 AM
Eek. The name reminds me of cockroaches which I hate. Still trying for the Valentine trio so this may be a lucky fail though.

I thought the same thing. LOL!

Drachenia
02-17-16, 04:43 PM
Hello Clark_Wayne I agree with you . Me really goes bad, I have all common animals sold until my Pyro Pony . Then I have 2 farms sell 1 farm it and buy me back the Evolve Flower.

I now have been waiting so long for a new country , now I want to know when the new country expansion comes . Please, please , the new country expansion to provide as soon as possible to us now .

I'm breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Kissy Cat
1. Fennec Shox
2. Fire Glider
3. Fire Glider
4. Fire Glider
I'm breeding with Kissy Cat/Love Bug
1. Fire Glider
2. Shock Fox
3. Armordillo or Shock Fox

natxjkkggg
02-18-16, 07:58 AM
I got a 17 Hour timer: cockatorch or aperil fool!?

It is the cockatorch !!!

Silverrain1
02-18-16, 03:17 PM
Like the look of this one but you are so right with the name! Hopefully get this one! Best of luck to everyone trying

SmaugyHobit
02-18-16, 09:11 PM
Okay really, I think this thing is so ugly... Also why keep releasing monsters that you could possibly have as a fail while the Xo Ox is still out? Like seriously 2 fire-earth monsters in a row? Like there wasn't enough fails already... Okay my rant is done, GL to everyone trying!

epinederose
02-19-16, 10:58 PM
Breed it first time with crystal and pyroponey :D

Sandybellee
02-20-16, 09:16 AM
Got it as a fail for XO Ox! Yay! :)

ninasidstorm8
02-20-16, 09:21 AM
Got it as a fail for XO Ox! Yay! :)

Congratulations!!!

Sandybellee
02-20-16, 09:25 AM
Congratulations!!!

Thanks! I was sure it would be an Aperil Fool because that's a pretty common fail for me, so I was very happy to see the egg when I moved it to the nest a few minutes ago.
I hope your fails get more interesting, too! Sorry that the 14 hours turned out to be a Volcamel. (I saw the egg on the nest visiting your forest earlier today.)

ninasidstorm8
02-20-16, 10:20 AM
The Volcamel was expected though disappointing and I am back to a 12 hour fail. Bad timing with the Storybook. If the Little Fawn was awarded after the first Chapter as in the last few Storybooks, I could have used the 2 hour gap in Breeding to hatch the Little Fawn.

ogreve
03-06-16, 12:39 PM
I've got one of those in the den now when trying for the Panda!
Lately I've been able to scratch some of the permanently breedables off my list; this is another notch on it.

oo56
03-06-16, 12:48 PM
Got this one on my third try while trying for a Petite Panda. :) My previous fails were two Fire Gliders.

debrasbistro
03-07-16, 09:21 PM
Got this trying for the panda.

tuffyjkitten
03-07-16, 10:20 PM
I've been asking hubby to breed my unicorn with anything but earth (already have obsidian cyclops) trying for gem hybrids. Got this one today with unicorn and jingle shells.

Silverrain1
03-08-16, 11:55 AM
I was so sure I had bread this one when I got my infernowl but I don't see it. I must have been mistaken so now il try for this to.

ninasidstorm8
03-10-16, 09:38 AM
After 11 straight Fire Gliders trying for the Petite Panda, a 17 hour timer did appear. So I assume it is a Cockatorch. Funny of the 9 Rare animals released this year (including the trio) I have bred all of them except the newly introduced French Hen and the Infernowl which turned out to be limited. It figures the one I would miss out on is the one that left the Forest. Naturally, I missed out on all of the Super Rares released this year so far.

Sandybellee
03-10-16, 09:45 AM
After 11 straight Fire Gliders trying for the Petite Panda, a 17 hour timer did appear. So I assume it is a Cockatorch. Funny of the 9 Rare animals released this year (including the trio) I have bred all of them except the newly introduced French Hen and the Infernowl which turned out to be limited. It figures the one I would miss out on is the one that left the Forest. Naturally, I missed out on all of the Super Rares released this year so far.

Congrats on getting the Cockatorch! It's much nicer than the Infernowl was anyway. And it seems almost all limited animals come back in some way or another later on.

ninasidstorm8
03-10-16, 09:55 AM
Congrats on getting the Cockatorch! It's much nicer than the Infernowl was anyway. And it seems almost all limited animals come back in some way or another later on.

Thanks, it should go well with my Rubble Rooster, they could be siblings. It has been a strange year breeding. I can get the Rares but the Super Rares have eluded me. Then again, I did breed my first two gem hybrids.

Silverrain1
03-10-16, 02:08 PM
Trying for this and panda. Really like this one, so hopefully get it

Silverrain1
03-10-16, 02:11 PM
Thanks, it should go well with my Rubble Rooster, they could be siblings. It has been a strange year breeding. I can get the Rares but the Super Rares have eluded me. Then again, I did breed my first two gem hybrids.

I really like my infernowl, especially its wings, just wish it would keep the wings open a bit more.

jojopeanut
03-10-16, 08:24 PM
Got this today with Pyro Pony and Gold Lion.

str8upwild
06-02-16, 11:08 PM

Just hatched a Cockatorch. 😎

natxjkkggg
06-02-16, 11:56 PM
I don't know that You breed Fire/Electric combination. Because You wrote in the Ember bear Thread !!!