PDA

View Full Version : Visibility Issues with Restaurant /Bakery/Fashion Story

airamsdragons
02-15-16, 11:44 PM
Floor plans visible but tables,stoves,etc not visible! Items to buy pics not visible! !!:confused::mad:

Rynetory2
02-16-16, 03:45 AM
Sorry that you are having issues. Can you try to reinstall Restaurant Story and see if it works? It may also be due to your connection. Please ensure that you have good connection and the latest software. Thanks.

witcher1381
02-16-16, 11:30 AM
my friends ipod is overlapping the stove messages and menu. cant tell when food is done or what food your putting on she cant tip or gift neighbors she goes on to the next neighbor goes back and its not done.
she and two others are going to quit! they are 99s!!they quit I am gone too.

SparklyOctopus
02-16-16, 11:47 AM
Sorry to hear that! Seems like the images are not downloading correctly. Could you try leaving the game on for an extended period of time so that the images load? Please let us know if that helps!

witcher1381
02-16-16, 01:52 PM
game has locked up her storm 8 id is kaykeeboo1
other ipod edwin6
and now the ipad cant run resturaunt that id is tink7pat

witcher1381
02-16-16, 01:54 PM
and third ipod id is edwinspc ALSO MESSING UP yes this street plays

SparklyOctopus
02-16-16, 02:01 PM
game has locked up her storm 8 id is kaykeeboo1
other ipod edwin6
and now the ipad cant run resturaunt that id is tink7pat

If your friends are encountering issues with the games, please have them write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist them. :) Thanks!

ONeal28
02-16-16, 04:09 PM
Im having same problem with stove on iPhone. I cant tell if food is ready or not. I cut it off turn it back on. It usually stops then but does it at least rwice a day. Not having problems with my fashion game on same phone.

SparklyOctopus
02-16-16, 04:11 PM
Sorry to hear that! Are you leaving the game in the background? We suggest to always force close after you've finished playing so that when you start the game again, you will have the most updated content.