PDA

View Full Version : Transfer to device

shelbydavidson
02-15-16, 01:06 PM
Hello I am just wondering, I have read the transfer device post however since I am not able to login to storm8 on bakery story 2 will the transfer work with this game? If I download one of the games that has a login and then login on the same game on the new device will my bakery story progress transfer as well or just that game as bakery story 2 is not connected to my storm8 account.

CammoAmmo
02-15-16, 01:16 PM
Your bakery story progress should transfer as well.

kooky panda
02-15-16, 01:50 PM
When you use the login method, all games under that old device and storm ID will also transfer over.
You may have to restart the games .

shelbydavidson
02-15-16, 02:23 PM
It's bakery story 2 that I am trying to get and its not working

shelbydavidson
02-15-16, 06:03 PM
Hello,

How do I connect my storm8 ID to my bakery story 2?

CosmicTeapot
02-15-16, 06:12 PM
In order to do this, you'll need another Storm8 game already installed in your device (like BakeryStory, DragonStory, etc) that has the option to log into your Storm8 account. The reason for this is because at the moment it can't be done thru BakeryStory2. For example, I used BS to log into my account and then, my Storm8 ID automatically connected with BS2. If you have any questions let me know.

kooky panda
02-15-16, 06:22 PM
What game are you trying to use to login?

What device do you play on?

( I have merged your threads. Please do not start up duplicate threads.. Thanks!)

Wanted to make sure you were reading the correct login thread.
(some of the old transfer threads are not outdated.)
[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

CosmicTeapot
02-15-16, 06:26 PM
Q: Hello I am just wondering, I have read the transfer device post however since I am not able to login to storm8 on bakery story 2 will the transfer work with this game? Answer: Yes

Q: If I download one of the games that has a login and then login on the same game on the new device will my bakery story progress transfer as well? Answer: Yes

Q: Or just that game as bakery story 2 is not connected to my storm8 account? Answer: As long as you're logged into your Storm8 account thru any Storm8 game (for example, Dragon Story or the original Bakery Story) within the new device, then your BakeryStory2 automatically connects to your Storm8 account and all data is saved.

I've played BakeryStory2 in different devices and my progress is always saved because I always log into my account using another Storm8 game.

shelbydavidson
02-15-16, 06:42 PM
Hello I have done this and it does not automatically connect I have emailed for assistance

shelbydavidson
02-15-16, 06:45 PM
It is my old device that bakery story 2 is not connected when I go into the help and faq section and then go into the browser and I click on "storm8 ID" it says that I have to use the social button in the top right corner of the game however I do not have this button

kooky panda
02-15-16, 06:48 PM
It is my old device that bakery story 2 is not connected when I go into the help and faq section and then go into the browser and I click on "storm8 ID" it says that I have to use the social button in the top right corner of the game however I do not have this button

Try using a game shown in post 1 of this thread

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

Except do not use restaurant story.

shelbydavidson
02-15-16, 06:52 PM
I am playing on an iPad and I was trying to transfer to my iPhone however in the end I am going to need it on my new iPad. I have been trying with restaurant story however I have also tried with fruit splash and 8 ball pool and candy mania

shelbydavidson
02-15-16, 07:54 PM
I have however for some reason bakery story 2 on my current iPad is not connected to any storm ID it tells me to go into the social tab and click invite however I don't have that option

SpiritWind00
02-16-16, 02:55 AM
Perhaps read the text I have in the castle story Hub. It's the same process for all games. Restaurant story doesn't have a login feature now. Good luck!
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1070887&viewfull=1#post1070887

shelbydavidson
02-16-16, 05:14 AM
I understand that process and it's NOT the NEW device that isn't connected it is my OLD device that my storm ID is not connected to bakery story 2. When I go to login and transfer the games that are listed to be transferred bakery story 2 is never one of them that is listed under my storm ID. It is getting my current game to be connected to bakery story 2 on my old device that I am struggling with.

shelbydavidson
02-16-16, 05:37 AM
When I log in to my storm8 account on my OLD device it is not automatically connecting the games on my iPad (old device) that I play. It only connects that game and the other ones do not get connected to my storm8 account.

Rynetory2
02-16-16, 07:52 AM
Sorry that you are having issues transferring your account. Please follow up your email and ticket number with Support. The Agent will be able to check your account and assist you further. Thanks.

Hello I have done this and it does not automatically connect I have emailed for assistance