PDA

View Full Version : Your Level and the Amount of Coins you have

Wipeout4321
02-15-16, 08:59 AM
I feel very poor (I did just buy Osso Buco for $14,000 but still) so I'm wondering if I'm alone.

I'm on level 23 and have 19,534 coins currently. So do I spend money too freely or do I have company?

I heard it gets easier in the later levels. Thanks ;)

catfoodie
02-15-16, 10:25 AM
I'm on level 58 and have around 3,600,000 coins I think. At your level you won't have much money because there are a lot of recipes to learn and recipes don't pay out much. But yeah with higher level you get more recipes that give your more coins. When I was lower level I did struggle as well and didn't had millions of coins until I got maybe level 49 and started saving up. And with new apliances such as wooden barrel and deep fryer (on levels 50) it's much faster to get money!
I think you doing just fine, you might feel like you never have a lot of money and everything is expensive, but that's why you need to browse the forum and figure what recipes give you the best amount of coins per plate. I didn't learn a lot of recipes until I was level 49 because I never had enough coins, so I was just unlocking things that help me progress and leave lots of stuff for later lol!

deucedeuce22
02-17-16, 05:19 AM
Just as a reference, once you hit 56 and start making wine, coins become irrelevent. With 2 aging barrels you print coins. I have about 10 million coins worth of wine on my counters, and I barely play.

Kirrawynne
02-17-16, 02:31 PM
I'm currently level 57 and have about 8.8 million coins. Apple fritters with the +2 coin per serving spice is awesome.

Wipeout4321
02-17-16, 09:29 PM
Thank you, everyone! My financial situation has slightly improved:p

kenvindeptrai
02-22-16, 04:14 AM
Max level 60
Coins :16mil
Nothing else except boring

m1stery
02-22-16, 07:11 AM
Just as a reference, once you hit 56 and start making wine, coins become irrelevent. With 2 aging barrels you print coins. I have about 10 million coins worth of wine on my counters, and I barely play.

How do you get 2nd aging barrel? I only have one and under appliance menu it sais that I'm on max?

deucedeuce22
02-22-16, 07:22 AM
How do you get 2nd aging barrel? I only have one and under appliance menu it sais that I'm on max?

Was sold for 200 gems at one point, not sure about now though.

cquinn32
02-22-16, 11:03 AM
I never seen a second aging barrel for sale either. Probably would have bought one then, but glad I didn't now cause I don't really need it unless wine becomes a cruise ship order.

And so ready for anything other than a cruise event to happen in this game!!