PDA

View Full Version : Confused about the cabbage hut

stmarymead
02-14-16, 08:08 PM
Hi,

I'm rather confused about the cabbage hut. I collected my first cabbage without doing the tent. But when I went to the tent to check, I had three cabbages only instead of four. I got confused and used the three to see if the newly collected extra would appear, but nothing of the kind happened. What should I do to start collecting?

Thanks!

Silverblade2015
02-14-16, 08:28 PM
You have to enter the tent first to receive your 3 free cabbages before collecting that extra cabbage from hut.

The tent doesn't give you 3 free cabbages each day. The way the tent works is, it will fill up your cabbage count to 3 if it is less than 3 (once each day).

So if you collect 1 from hut first, then once you enter the tent, it will still fill it up to 3 only (not give you 3 so you end up with 4).

After you have 3 in your inventory, you then collect 1 extra from hut each day until you see an item you like in the tent and then use them up to get it.

SpiritWind00
02-14-16, 10:11 PM
This is a link to the Hub which has all the info about how the tent and hut work if you want more info. If you need more help, please post in the Help Me thread. Thanks :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1070491&viewfull=1#post1070491

PikaSquirrel
02-16-16, 11:22 AM
Hi,

I'm rather confused about the cabbage hut. I collected my first cabbage without doing the tent. But when I went to the tent to check, I had three cabbages only instead of four. I got confused and used the three to see if the newly collected extra would appear, but nothing of the kind happened. What should I do to start collecting?

Thanks!

If you do not see your extra Cabbage in your tent before spending the 3 available daily in the tent, can you see if reinstalling helps?