PDA

View Full Version : Balloon speed up not working (video reward)

Sandybellee
01-17-16, 02:42 PM
I watched an ad that was supposed to bring the balloon back and nothing happened. Closed the app for a while, opened again and now it says again "watch an ad to bring the balloon back". :( Won't be doing that again.

Edit: the balloon finally came back (not speeded up at all by watching the ad) and I got the Steampunk cat! :) Very happy with that as my first 45 ticket gold price was a balloon.

Rynetory2
01-18-16, 06:53 AM
Congrats on your new steampunk cat! Great job! :D

btw do you still have the option for the balloon speedup? If yes, would you mind posting a screen shot? I dont have this option and am wondering what it says or how it looks like. Thanks. Have fun with your new kitty. :)

Sandybellee
01-18-16, 11:06 AM
Congrats on your new steampunk cat! Great job! :D

btw do you still have the option for the balloon speedup? If yes, would you mind posting a screen shot? I dont have this option and am wondering what it says or how it looks like. Thanks. Have fun with your new kitty. :)

Thanks! I was bracing myself for another balloon so it was a very nice surprise! :)

I used to have ads for gems but that changed a while back. Now I can watch just one ad for a gem. After that I can either watch an ad for one extra dart, bringing the balloon back (which did not work!) or to get one shovel. I usually just watch the one gem ad. Here's the screenshot for the balloon:

The text appears when I click the empty balloon dock.

Rynetory2
01-19-16, 08:20 PM
Thanks! I was bracing myself for another balloon so it was a very nice surprise! :)

I used to have ads for gems but that changed a while back. Now I can watch just one ad for a gem. After that I can either watch an ad for one extra dart, bringing the balloon back (which did not work!) or to get one shovel. I usually just watch the one gem ad. Here's the screenshot for the balloon:

The text appears when I click the empty balloon dock.

Oh thank you so much for sharing the pic, I can understand this better now. I had the other prizes but not this option yet. I will keep a look out for it. The issue has been reported. Will keep you guys posted. Thanks.

ankavale1000
02-13-16, 02:59 PM
I did the watch ad to bring balloon back last night, so total I completed 2 ballon orders n got 2 tickets yesterday. But it's been 16 hours at least n my balloon has yet to return. Does anyone know if the wait time has been increased due to the decrease in tickets required to redeem? If anyone else is having same issue, would like to know, thanks.

panix
02-13-16, 05:33 PM
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I tried doing the 'watch an add to bring the balloon back' three times in a row and never got the balloon to return. Bug?

kooky panda
02-13-16, 08:44 PM
I did the watch ad to bring balloon back last night, so total I completed 2 ballon orders n got 2 tickets yesterday. But it's been 16 hours at least n my balloon has yet to return. Does anyone know if the wait time has been increased due to the decrease in tickets required to redeem? If anyone else is having same issue, would like to know, thanks.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I tried doing the 'watch an add to bring the balloon back' three times in a row and never got the balloon to return. Bug?
I will check on this.

Fasendaminha
02-14-16, 08:15 AM
I will check on this.

I have watched 3 videos now and no ballon eather ��

Rynetory2
02-14-16, 08:35 AM
I have watched 3 videos now and no ballon eather ��

Thanks for your feedback. This issue was reported and the team is aware of this.

beatbama
02-14-16, 10:29 AM
I have now watched 7 bring back videos with no luck. I have reported this issue and at one time was informed that it had been repaired. It has not been repaired. Help!

FunkyJM
02-15-16, 04:24 PM
Hi all :)

Today I heard about the ad to bring back the balloon quickly from a nbr. I've not got any ads to click on for the balloon (???).
I'm iOS on a iPad, playing the Valentine version 2.4.

kooky panda
02-15-16, 06:31 PM
Hi all :)

Today I heard about the ad to bring back the balloon quickly from a nbr. I've not got any ads to click on for the balloon (???).
I'm iOS on a iPad, playing the Valentine version 2.4.
I am sorry but this video feature is not currently available to all players.

blueeyes2013
02-18-16, 12:31 PM
My ballon also doesn't return when I use the watch ad option. Have contacted storm 8 and the only advice I seem to be getting is to deleted restart device and reinstall which I have done. Then no contact till I contacted them again to be told again to uninstall ect. Also tried my partners farm and his also did nothing

Rynetory2
02-20-16, 06:01 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I'm rechecking on this. Sorry about it. :(

Rynetory2
02-23-16, 06:31 AM
Just an update. The team has identified the issue for this and temporary disabled the Hot Air Balloon as a reward until it's fixed. So please let us know if you are still getting the Hot Air Balloon reward in your video option. Thanks.