PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day Goals: Goal item Sample of Love is not in proportion - too small

bakealot003
02-13-16, 06:58 PM
Hi,

In the current goals one of the items "Sample of Love" is super cute love it...except it is not in size proportion with other decoration figures in the game. It is a great item but I placed in my bakery it looks odd like it is a child next to other items.

Is it possible to resize this item? :)

That said the Valentines goals are great love the recipes, love the new decor items.

kooky panda
02-13-16, 08:27 PM
I will flag this over.

bakealot003
02-14-16, 12:32 AM
I will flag this over.

Thanks kooky ...I now its not super important but my decorating side thanks you :D

SusiesSweete2
02-14-16, 04:58 AM
hey can u tell me what's going on with this goal? I've gone to nbrs, showing empty except flooring. Go "home", then back, all is there. I sent out requests for Cupid bows, late last nite I had 5/6. This morning I opened window, changed to completed, then 3 seconds later, changed back to showing I only have 1. I had 5/6 by 7 or 8pm last nite. I've also completed romantic cakes. Should be able to buy aprons, press on them, they're covered with "goal" & locked out. I've always even been able to buy these things before baking is complete. Plus I've also had to close it (Bakery Story), & Rest. Story I also play, close it & re-open to stop ongoing "processing". Had comments from others with similar major problems, them saying it's connected to new goal update. I'm on an iPad. It is actually 6:57 AM in FL right now. I've noticed when I've posted with U before time was way off! LOL!! Thanks Sue

Rynetory2
02-15-16, 07:21 AM
hey can u tell me what's going on with this goal? I've gone to nbrs, showing empty except flooring. Go "home", then back, all is there. I sent out requests for Cupid bows, late last nite I had 5/6. This morning I opened window, changed to completed, then 3 seconds later, changed back to showing I only have 1. I had 5/6 by 7 or 8pm last nite. I've also completed romantic cakes. Should be able to buy aprons, press on them, they're covered with "goal" & locked out. I've always even been able to buy these things before baking is complete. Plus I've also had to close it (Bakery Story), & Rest. Story I also play, close it & re-open to stop ongoing "processing". Had comments from others with similar major problems, them saying it's connected to new goal update. I'm on an iPad. It is actually 6:57 AM in FL right now. I've noticed when I've posted with U before time was way off! LOL!! Thanks Sue

Sorry that you are having these issues. Can you try to reinstall the game and see if it helps?

bakealot003
02-16-16, 07:40 PM
Sorry that you are having these issues. Can you try to reinstall the game and see if it helps?

Hi just checking was your reply in reference to my OP re size of goal item? I was thinking maybe you were replying to SusiesSweete2 :)

Rynetory2
02-16-16, 09:42 PM
Hi just checking was your reply in reference to my OP re size of goal item? I was thinking maybe you were replying to SusiesSweete2 :)

Sorry for the confusion, I was replying to SusiesSweete2. Added her quote in my earlier post to avoid further confusions.
There's currently no updates with regards to the Sample of Love. We'll post when we have more updates. Thanks.

deekathleen
02-17-16, 07:04 AM
Sorry for the confusion, I was replying to SusiesSweete2. Added her quote in my earlier post to avoid further confusions.
There's currently no updates with regards to the Sample of Love. We'll post when we have more updates. Thanks.

The sample of love was resized yesterday. Thanks s8 :)

kooky panda
02-17-16, 11:04 AM
Oh Great! Thanks for reporting back that this has been fixed! :)