PDA

View Full Version : Inventory suggestions

aaaqqw
02-13-16, 03:20 PM
I understand that the inventory constraints is an intentional way to make the game harder, but in this game it's worse than usual.

I have 35 inventory slots. 25 of those are items I can't make (sun hats, shovels etc), and it can't be the intention that I should throw those away. That leaves only 10 spots for everything else, which is just way too little. That makes it take an eternity to gain the 1800 gold needed for the arch (which should release the 10 sun hats).

And even if you decide to keep these constraints, please make it possible to discard individual items, not just nothing or the entire bunch. I can see where there is a point to making me choose between throwing away one of three stoves or one of two jeans, but here I must throw away all three stoves or both pair of jeans even if I just want to open one inventory spot.

Tossa747
02-21-16, 04:44 PM
I agree. At least make it possible to discard individual items.

Anaboe
05-12-16, 03:26 AM
Today, my storage was full, so I couldn't collect anymore items. Upgradings isn't possible, for you need items from people walking around.

You can remove items, but then you must remove ALL of that part. This was I lost 10 saws! How is that possible???

Bakery Story 2 had the same issue, and it was the main reason I quit that game.

Please, fix it!

SparklyOctopus
05-12-16, 11:33 AM
Hey there! You are correct, the storage system is similar to Bakery Story 2. Unfortunately, you will be unable to delete individual items. If you need to make room, you will need to delete the entire stock of the item. We'll pass along your feedback regarding the storage system!

gustafrog
05-21-16, 12:13 AM
Maybe its possible to make two different inventories, like with restaurant 2, where the building items are stored separately?

DrP4ever
07-11-16, 02:56 AM
Yes, store the items for buildings, expanding etc differently. And let us upgrade easier. I can't upgrade because of no bubble wrap.

tilefish
07-12-16, 08:29 AM
There's something that i would like to suggest for Dream City: Metropolis.

The space for the inventory is scares, and very precious. I always running up of space to store my items, as the tools for upgrade inventory space and the expansion are on the same storage space. And if i would need to delete the items in my inventory, i have to delete the all items all together.

I would suggest, if if you can change the inventory system, to tools for buildings/expansion, and items for shops.

And If we can choose how many quantity that we wanted to delete for each items would be perfect as well.

Curently my inventory is full of tools for upgrade and expend, it took my more than half of the inventory space, and i cannot continue to make new items from factory. I do know know how to continue with this game. And I have been waiting for just one more items for expemsion, but the rest of them i have 6 and 7.

kooky panda
07-12-16, 10:24 AM
(Moving thread to the suggestion forum).

I have been stuck before and I did not want to delete a group of items, so I use the City Exchange. I put individual items up for sale pretty cheap just to clear them out of my inventory- At least a can make a few coins.

bss0226
07-12-16, 10:44 AM
Yes, store the items for buildings, expanding etc differently. And let us upgrade easier. I can't upgrade because of no bubble wrap.

I can't upgrade because I'm short a crate.

Suggestion: we need to be able to buy and sell upgrade and expansion parts in the city exchange

ghjvcucjb
07-14-16, 01:27 AM
My inventory is at 66 but I can't hold more than 12 items because it's full of upgrade parts. I even had to spend 10 precious gems to get the last saw to expand to reduce the inventory because I was only able to hold 4 at one point. Impossible to move forward on anything.

The inventory and the upgrade parts need separate storage.

zyfazix
07-14-16, 02:02 AM
Agreed. I just had to throw away some bricks because I couldn't progress on my regular orders. I have not had the chance to expand storage in the last few levels but I keep getting more stores with orders and expansion parts I can't use. 34/60 inventory spaces are in use for upgrade parts.

It is ridiculous that the pieces that are used to increase storage space are actually clogging it up.

cquinn32
07-14-16, 05:26 AM
I agree!! I've been playing this game a few days now and this storage congestion is annoying. I hope they do something about it.

athenageez
07-14-16, 07:01 AM
I had 65 inventory spots but only 7 were free for actually playing. The other 58 were ALL building parts. I finally paid my last 10 gems for a part I was missing to expand which freed up a few parts! Of course the breathing room lasted about a minute until I was rewarded 4 more parts that I can't use yet...

Being able to delete a single item or sell a single item would be great. I have 13 bubble wrap but only 2 each tape/crates :(

Rynetory2
07-14-16, 07:24 AM
It'll be nice to have tools and crafts seperated.

Merged thread with existing thread in Suggestion forum.

ghjvcucjb
07-14-16, 09:37 AM
(Moving thread to the suggestion forum).

I have been stuck before and I did not want to delete a group of items, so I use the City Exchange. I put individual items up for sale pretty cheap just to clear them out of my inventory- At least a can make a few coins.
I started doing this, selling on the exchange but even that no longer works. I'm down to less than 12 spaces for items. And that's after I had to spend 10 gems to get my last saw to expand to help reduce items.

ghjvcucjb
07-14-16, 09:39 AM
So sad if the reason we have to stop playing is no room for inventory. But that's close to what's about to happen to me.

ETA! Well it's happened faster than I thought. I only have about 9/66 spaces for inventory but every order now requires a ton of items that require items so don't have enough room to make items required to make other items to make multiple items to fill orders. When I try to sell in the market all 9 items are needed for orders. Selling or deleting even one prevents me fulfilling another order. Too bad, I was starting to get into this game long term. Will check back in occasionally to see if they've fixed the storage issues

Carbuck
07-14-16, 04:40 PM
I just started playing this game with the new update. I love the concept of this but after playing it for less than 1 week I'm facing the lack of space to place them and to add insult to injury most structures require placement near a road. Sheesh! In addition I am not a fan of the ever increasing prices of things. I can't adequately plan for buying something eg. Public Pool, as I updated townhall and then had to wait until I had more money to buy it at a higher price.

Hoping for some needed improvements soon as I want to continue playing this game.

Marty67
07-22-16, 06:49 AM
I think a more flexible drop mechanism for the parts inventory is needed, maybe similar to Restaurant Story 2.

Currently dropping parts is all or nothing. And since you can't sell the randomly dropped infrstructure parts it puts one in a bind when reaching the inventory limit.

(Merged duplicate threads) Rynetory2

brendanwangx10
07-22-16, 09:23 PM
Like i.e Farm Story 2, not just more space for people to buy goods from and also can visit the player's store when his/her goods sold already,btw the storage is too low always full,need at least 1000 to store goods.:rolleyes:

Stephen291985
07-27-16, 07:40 PM
I see I'm not the only one with this problem. All the building and expansion items get counted in with the rest of the inventory, but we don't have the option to sell them. Personally, as of the time I'm typing this, i have 11 saws and 9 or 10 of the surveyor things and only 2 shovels. Not counting the 12 or 13 items I have to expand the inventory. All together that's right at half my inventory cluttered up and I don't have enough space to premake stuff and when you get to the point things take an hour to craft a piece it gets frustrating. Please give us the choice to sell off unwanted items. PLEASE!!!!

tuffyjkitten
07-28-16, 09:48 AM
Building supplies really need to go into another storage area. Last night I had 15 bubble wrap, 7 boxes, and 2 tape. I was hoping for 1 more tape so then I could buy the value pack with 3 more tapes to expand storage. My next 4 citizens each gave me a different expansion part. What?? That many part drops and no tape? I finally got it, but once again maxed out on space about 15 min later. Too many orders that require me to build ovens to make toast!

brendanwangx10
08-04-16, 02:04 AM
Wish items/parts used to expand land,upgrade inventories are able to sell as i'm force to sell goods which used to craft items to make more rooms for the inventory. :(

kenvindeptrai
08-04-16, 04:06 AM
can we get each item is deleted? It is not convenient for us to upgrade or expand . Please fix it asap. 😔😔

carpdirector
08-08-16, 09:02 AM
Being able to sell expansion items in the City Exchange, or having them in a separate storage space would be very, very helpful. It truly does detract from the fun constantly hitting the inventory limit. It would also relieve some of the time pressure if I could make and store items that I need to make bigger items. Thanks!

eam13
08-09-16, 05:39 PM
I add my plea to delete some of the items, not all. Or, give us the opportunity to sell everything in our inventory, like saws, boxes, tape, etc.

Saws are so stinking rare in my city!!

zenobia42
08-16-16, 08:44 PM
Hey there! You are correct, the storage system is similar to Bakery Story 2. Unfortunately, you will be unable to delete individual items. If you need to make room, you will need to delete the entire stock of the item. We'll pass along your feedback regarding the storage system!

Been playing this game a few weeks and this is one of the most frustrating things about the game. PLEASE consider allowing us to delete less than our full stock of an item. Better yet, allow us to sell every type of thing in our inventory including expansion supplies. I have never played a game that didn't allow me to sell any number of supplies no less not even delete less than the total. Thanks for listening.

Destiel0918
08-22-16, 03:05 PM
It would be awesome if we could delete and select the amount how many certain items we want to delete from our inventory - it sucks that when my storage is full - ( and I don't want to sell things) I have to choose which items I want to throw away - we can't choose how many we delete. It sucks- I need few things- but I have them TOO many - let's say I have 18 ( but need like 5) bricks- if I want to make some room - we could choose how many we want to throw away - not the option to loose them all.

brendanwangx10
08-29-16, 09:38 AM
It could be awesome if each item got up to 99 space to store, like in Castle Story. :rolleyes:

brendanwangx10
08-29-16, 09:26 PM
Thinking about quitting the game as now i have very limited space to store items.:mad:

GoodyTwoShoes2
08-30-16, 03:14 PM
I have spent gems and more gems to upgrade my storage and expand all so I could use up the inventory of "junk" Finally after searching this forum I found there was no way to get rid of part of my 22 Sledgehammers!

All of my factories were full of stuff I needed to use and I simply could not make up for THAT many Sledgehammers!! I held my breath and hit delete! So of course the very next passing person that I tapped gave me a hat that I could have used with a sledgehammer and some of the bricks I had. NOW THAT upset me but I knew that it would probably happen...so no surprise. If you go to look at my place (can we) it is on my Android where I am known as LindaLou22 not on my ipad GoodyTwoShoes2 acct. I really am considering dumping this game to because of this and crashing etc.

Blazin_Betty
09-23-16, 03:08 AM
I don't see why the inventory space can't be like RS2's. We should be able to choose how many items we get rid of. Please fix this!

judyvines
10-19-16, 07:32 PM
How about if we had two storage facilities? One for items produced in the factories, and one for parts. Each one could be expandable by using parts. Surely that wouldn't be too hard to implement.

Sawabugh
11-26-16, 10:38 PM
I am level 26 and my inventory is at 135.

I enjoy these holiday events and I'm trying to earn the Rustic Mall so it will help with storing the bazillion businesses I'm having to get for earning apples.

Shovels and hard hats have stopped showing up which makes it a very long wait toward expanding again.

It's starting to seem like future events will be impossible to finish if no place to put businesses for earning apples, etc.

Inventory fills up with bridge parts, seems like bridge parts shouldn't count toward our inventory limit.

I have 26 bricks, 20 hammers, but zero hard hats or shovels.

If we could choose an amount to delete, rather than all or none, (similar to how it is done on RS2) this would help so much!

luna2cute
03-26-17, 10:10 PM
Agreed that it would be nice to choose how many of an item to delete instead of everything

:)