PDA

View Full Version : Expansion permits

dragongold1
02-13-16, 08:46 AM
How comes after you buy all expansions you can't keep making expansion permits? They will come out with new land eventually, this leave me with nothing to do or work on since no point in acquiring tickets after max out on them and all missions done and maxed out on most resources.

ShibuyaCloth
02-13-16, 09:41 AM
You accumulate tickets until you can convert them again. There is no cap:
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TradeTicket.png
(Courtesy of Puffy)

meme1098
02-13-16, 10:17 AM
That's a lot of milk & eggs trade...lol.

Very impressive, Puffy.

tigarlilyvol
02-13-16, 12:03 PM
How comes after you buy all expansions you can't keep making expansion permits? They will come out with new land eventually, this leave me with nothing to do or work on since no point in acquiring tickets after max out on them and all missions done and maxed out on most resources.

This is why a lot of us don't make the last expansion, so we can continue to make permits until they release more expansions. Some expand all the way and just make tickets. Just do it your way, I personally have left one so I can still make permits.

dragongold1
02-13-16, 09:20 PM
This is why a lot of us don't make the last expansion, so we can continue to make permits until they release more expansions. Some expand all the way and just make tickets. Just do it your way, I personally have left one so I can still make permits.

Now I know for next time. Never read such a thing before.

JeanLong1
03-22-16, 07:56 PM
How do you get the expansion permits?

SpiritWind00
03-22-16, 10:44 PM
How do you get the expansion permits?

You do 30 trades in the Royal Exchange and when you have 30 trade tickets you craft 1 expansion permit. ;)

Thorgal
03-23-16, 11:19 PM
I prefer as you leaving one expansion slot unopened so I can make the expansion trade when I cannot make any other trade.

LocalNews
05-02-16, 02:20 PM
When I looked at my inventory of trade tickets it said max 99/99 so I guess I will know after I collect my next ticket is there is no cap on collecting the trade tickets. Unfortunately, I had already done my last expansion. I did not know that the ability to make an expansion permit would disappear after you use your last expansion.

dalexxx
05-02-16, 09:55 PM
Hi, just to clarify. Trade tickets and expansion permit are both different.

You need 30 trade tickets to get 1 expansion permit.

If I have like 1000 trade tickets, then craft an expansion permit, then continue doing so without using them, would the expansion permit cap on 99? or could I have like 1000 expansion permits later on since im not using them to expand?

SpiritWind00
05-02-16, 11:36 PM
Hi, just to clarify. Trade tickets and expansion permit are both different.yes...

You need 30 trade tickets to get 1 expansion permit. Yes

If I have like 1000 trade tickets, then craft an expansion permit, then continue doing so without using them, would the expansion permit cap on 99? or could I have like 1000 expansion permits later on since im not using them to expand? Yes
Yes! Added a splash of red! ;)

+ you can only craft an expansion ticket if you have unopened land.

rulerofjennyville
05-03-16, 05:05 AM

They should set up a deal where we can trade resources with other players. Also this is why I want a fortune teller's tent and cabbage hut when I finish all my goals - for something to keep doing.

Sheeba8188
05-03-16, 11:11 AM
wow...i am currently just trying to concept the idea of having 1000 expansion permits...just wow

ShibuyaCloth
05-03-16, 11:32 AM
To our knowledge expansion permits are cap at 99 (no one ever managed to have that many :rolleyes:), but you can craft on. Only drops will result in a whooping 15 coins. As for Trade tickets, same: Trade Ticket (picture (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TradeTicket.png))

1000 expansion permits, that's a lot of trade! 30'000 to be exact. So if you do an average 5 per day or 2000 a year, that's 15 years game play!!!!

SpiritWind00
05-03-16, 08:13 PM
I've added some additional info into the Inventory Guide about expansion permits and trade tickets from the posts in this thread. thanks all!

wow, 15 years... I guess that's one u-goal I'll never reach (if you were to have one!) :)

dalexxx
05-03-16, 09:57 PM
Yes! Added a splash of red! ;)

+ you can only craft an expansion ticket if you have unopened land.

Thank you as always SpiritWind000 =)

Im starting to do trades from collecting whatever possible to trade.

rebelangel7
05-03-16, 10:12 PM
Getting so bored with this now.
Have spent a small fortune on it over the last few years and I'm still on level 50!
Can't make any more expansions or do that much, really.
Is it ever going to be updated?

cyndora
05-11-16, 12:14 PM
Getting so bored with this now.
Have spent a small fortune on it over the last few years and I'm still on level 50!
Can't make any more expansions or do that much, really.
Is it ever going to be updated?

being level 50 would not bother me as long as the game progressed ....theres always something to do. but being level 50 means your are limited in that.
i agree 100 % that after being level 50 for a while, you tend to run out of room , FAST, you just cant have everything out AND have it look nice... so many cute buildings and deco that are sitting in storage.....expansions would be fabulous, just look at those majestic mountains to the north....the green grassy field to the west and east, and that lovely harbor in the south of our kingdoms......why not i say!