PDA

View Full Version : What's w this?

ElaineCarrel
02-13-16, 08:27 AM
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/prettybear1/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/929872E3-6A32-4C53-B9BB-2D15E57B2F15_zpsqcwlthjv.png (http://s887.photobucket.com/user/prettybear1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/929872E3-6A32-4C53-B9BB-2D15E57B2F15_zpsqcwlthjv.png.html)

This has started appearing on my iPhone 5s which is running iOS 9.2.1 and the latest RS. When I started playing this morning I wasn't or hadn't even started playing on my iPad Air2.
So what's going on?
And yes I've done all the deleting, reinstalling,shutting off and turning back on routine. I sent an email to S8 support

lynniefish
02-13-16, 09:05 AM
This has started appearing on my iPhone 5s which is running iOS 9.2.1 and the latest RS. When I started playing this morning I wasn't or hadn't even started playing on my iPad Air2.
So what's going on?

Same thing happened to me two days ago (the day before Lee's Lectures from Hades). Popup appeared on my iPhone when I hadn't played yet that day on my iPad. Nothing I tried resolved it, but it eventually went away on its own after a few hours. Baffling. Or maybe not, considering it's S8.

Edit: OMG, just checked my phone and it's happening again!! I do NOT have RS open on another device. What the freaking heck. I have so many bug complaints in with S8 tech support right now, and absolutely no hope of them ever being resolved.

ElaineCarrel
02-13-16, 04:11 PM
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/prettybear1/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/929872E3-6A32-4C53-B9BB-2D15E57B2F15_zpsqcwlthjv.png (http://s887.photobucket.com/user/prettybear1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/929872E3-6A32-4C53-B9BB-2D15E57B2F15_zpsqcwlthjv.png.html)

So what's going on?
And yes I've done all the deleting, reinstalling,shutting off and turning back on routine. I sent an email to S8 support

I just had this happen on my iPad Air2 and I hadn't been playing the game for over 15mins since I'd been eating dinne.

hello KOOKYPANDA OR SOME OTHER MDERATOR IS SUPPORT WORKING ON THIS PROBLEM?

kooky panda
02-13-16, 04:19 PM
I have reported this over, but I think this will be a support issue. An agent should be responded soon, but keep in mind, there is limited staff on over the weekend and Monday is a US Holiday.

ElaineCarrel
02-13-16, 06:04 PM
Thanks KookyPanda i sent an email to Support about this w a picture of the popup this morning. I'd forgotten about Monday being aa holiday here in the states. Dang, we have too many holidays. :mad:

ElaineCarrel
02-14-16, 05:39 PM
I haven't heard from Support but I haven't had this problem today. Maybe they were able to fix it. It would be nice if I'd hear from them if this is the case so I'd b able to delete the copy of the email I sent w their initial usual response.

SpiritWind00
02-14-16, 07:00 PM
From what I've seen across the forums, Support may have lots of tickets with this issue. If it looks like it has been fixed, it may have been, but you may not have your ticket closed whilst they get through the backlog. I would not delete any emails for the time being just in case you need it - or at the minimum, keep 1 email with your ticket number. Keep an eye out for notification of resolution.

ElaineCarrel
02-14-16, 09:45 PM
From what I've seen across the forums, Support may have lots of tickets with this issue. If it looks like it has been fixed, it may have been, but you may not have your ticket closed whilst they get through the backlog. I would not delete any emails for the time being just in case you need it - or at the minimum, keep 1 email with your ticket number. Keep an eye out for notification of resolution.

O I was so wrong. It's not been fixed. I haven't played RS on my iPhone for over 2hrs and when I just went to the game on my iPad I got that stupid popup. I couldn't believe it since I've just finished cooking the last batch of Pink Cocoa to complete this challenge and if I don't serve it b4 I fall asleep (it's almost midnight here in Tampa, FL) I'll wake up to those horrible ugly black flies. O I hate this last update.

Thanks for the input SpiritWind00. Love ur name and I don't remember having ever seen u b4. I love ur avatar.

Rynetory2
02-15-16, 07:29 AM
Sorry that you unable to play your game. :( This issue has been reported over by Kooky and the team is aware of it. Please continue to follow up with the email and ticket number with Support. We will also keep you all posted. Thanks for your feedback and sorry once again.

ElaineCarrel
02-24-16, 11:04 AM

So what's going on?

I'm able to play the game it's just SUPER DUPPER FRUSRATING TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS. It seems like everytime I want to play RS I've got either this or that stupid processing mess to deal with. My other device can b off, locked and not have been used for quite awhile and this still happens.

Storm8 when r u going to fix this? Emailing Support does no good either.

kooky panda
02-24-16, 11:19 AM
Sorry that you unable to play your game. :( This issue has been reported over by Kooky and the team is aware of it. Please continue to follow up with the email and ticket number with Support. We will also keep you all posted. Thanks for your feedback and sorry once again.

Once again, they are currently working on this issue.
Closing thread. When we have any updates we will post here.

Thanks