PDA

View Full Version : Daily gems gone?

eclipseapocalypse
02-12-16, 03:31 PM
Just wanted to know if the daily gem thing was temporary and now gone in the new update

sandylbaum
02-12-16, 08:15 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

ScotlandPride
02-13-16, 08:33 AM
Its pretty sad that new updates are always taking things away instead of giving back. After this ridiculous update, Daily gems are gone and now even more garbage is cluttering my screen.....not to mention how sluggish things are now! please someone tell me if this is fixable??

dmv712
02-13-16, 02:51 PM
Watching an ad to speed up cook time seems to be gone too. That really sucks.

ScotlandPride
02-13-16, 09:57 PM
SCREW YOU STORM, this needs attention. GARBAGE service by your mod team , not to mention the non answers to my q's?

ScotlandPride
02-13-16, 10:00 PM
This game has been looked over by the mods, none care anymore... why not use the same graphics for plates of food like storm does!!!?!??? Garbage ;)

kooky panda
02-14-16, 09:05 AM
If you are talking about the video feature, this has been reported. It seems to be missing from other games also.
I will update when I get any information.

[S8] Elsa
02-16-16, 01:01 PM
Closing the thread due to forum rule violations. Please note that moderators are players who help out of the kindness in their hearts. They don't have direct communication with our development team, so they may not be able to answer any questions regarding the availability of features or development changes. Thanks!

If you have concerns about your account, please email support@storm8.com.