PDA

View Full Version : Value Pack Feb 12 2016

monstertop
02-12-16, 12:02 PM
I just got an offer for 25 gems and Baker's Square for $4.99. The offer is good for 3 days. Too bad I have a Baker's Square already :P

http://i.imgur.com/n8Pjam9.jpg

geordieprogman
02-12-16, 12:11 PM
I just got it as well but I have 2 bakers squares lol. Good deal if you don't have one though.

I'm in the UK and it's 3.99 pounds here.

aiyoosha
02-12-16, 01:07 PM
I just got it as well but I have 2 bakers squares lol. Good deal if you don't have one though.

I'm in the UK and it's 3.99 pounds here.

lol me too i already got 2 of them so not a deal for me sadly

deekathleen
02-12-16, 01:59 PM
I don't have one... but of course I'm not on ios so the fact that I spend money on this game doesn't matter to s8.:mad:

And I would have gladly bought it but I guess they don't want my money.

sls0991
02-12-16, 06:17 PM
Awww this is too bad for me, I have 2 bakers squares, but if it was something I didn't have that was awesome (like Santa's Grotto or those reindeer!) I would have been all over this deal!

I don't have one... but of course I'm not on ios so the fact that I spend money on this game doesn't matter to s8.:mad:

And I would have gladly bought it but I guess they don't want my money.

Aw I'm sorry deekathleen! It really annoys me that they don't offer certain things for android. Very unfair and just stupid business practice in general. ANDROID MATTERS TOO YOU KNOW S8!

snoflakez
02-14-16, 01:05 AM
I wish I hadn't bought this Baker's Square yesterday! I don't get the free 10 gems for watching videos per day now, it has been reduced to 3 gems.

I used to be an Android player and struggled to expand after Level 70 and was always stuck on saving millions to expand. I got a new iPhone few weeks ago and completed abandoned my old bakery and restarted due to the 10 gems per day, as it made the game more fun, I could buy stuff finally to decorate! Not just save and save to expand. Anyway, I though this bundle and the other bundle with the forever oven was a good deal and finally since I was enjoying the game due to the fact I could decorate and expand, instead of being frustrated, I bought them. If I had known my 10 free gems would have been taken away after buying something, I'd never have done it. I'd planned to buy more gems as well today due to the sale ending, but now I won't at all!

My friend is on Level 82 and still earns 10 gems a day from Day 1, we started playing together. So, it isn't a thing that only low level players get the 10 gems.

If I don't see the 10 gems per day pop up again, in the next day, I give up on this game. It is ridiculous that your free gems are taken away if you actually go and purchase gems.

pcabral03
02-14-16, 02:07 AM
I wish I hadn't bought this Baker's Square yesterday! I don't get the free 10 gems for watching videos per day now, it has been reduced to 3 gems.

I used to be an Android player and struggled to expand after Level 70 and was always stuck on saving millions to expand. I got a new iPhone few weeks ago and completed abandoned my old bakery and restarted due to the 10 gems per day, as it made the game more fun, I could buy stuff finally to decorate! Not just save and save to expand. Anyway, I though this bundle and the other bundle with the forever oven was a good deal and finally since I was enjoying the game due to the fact I could decorate and expand, instead of being frustrated, I bought them. If I had known my 10 free gems would have been taken away after buying something, I'd never have done it. I'd planned to buy more gems as well today due to the sale ending, but now I won't at all!

My friend is on Level 82 and still earns 10 gems a day from Day 1, we started playing together. So, it isn't a thing that only low level players get the 10 gems.

If I don't see the 10 gems per day pop up again, in the next day, I give up on this game. It is ridiculous that your free gems are taken away if you actually go and purchase gems.

Yes iOS got free gems with videos Android got with weekly game goal downloads, but it's a free game and Storm8 makes their profit by us buying gems/bundles for actual money. It's not fair and we don't like it, but this is how I'm assuming it will be done now for better or worse 😖

deekathleen
02-14-16, 04:35 AM
You could have transferred your original bakery on to your iphone

snoflakez
02-15-16, 07:01 AM
You could have transferred your original bakery on to your iphone

I did transfer my old bakery to iOS, I got nothing then, no videos or download options.

I know it is a free game but my point is, it is ridiculous that when you pay actual money and buy something, they take away whatever free benefits you had previously. It doesn't encourage me to want to spend more money on the game. Suffice to say, I won't bother much with it anymore.

deekathleen
02-15-16, 07:12 AM
I did transfer my old bakery to iOS, I got nothing then, no videos or download options.

I know it is a free game but my point is, it is ridiculous that when you pay actual money and buy something, they take away whatever free benefits you had previously. It doesn't encourage me to want to spend more money on the game. Suffice to say, I won't bother much with it anymore.

You're right, they should give rewards and incentives to those who do spend money on their games. Instead when people do spend money they give them less.

kooky panda
02-15-16, 09:58 AM
Hey guys, the thread is going off topic. There are other threads to discuss these topics.

Please keep your posts on topic of the Value Pack.

Thanks!