PDA

View Full Version : Investigating Moving counters

bexiboo2
02-12-16, 12:08 PM
Hi, I was trying to move a counter that was behind an oven, but couldn't select it. It seems you have to select items from the bottom and can't click on counter tops and etc.

I was trying to move the empty counter in front of the dark blue oven by the way. (I moved the oven so I could move the counter, but wanted you to know about the bug). Thanks

SparklyOctopus
02-12-16, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Sorry to hear you experienced that. :( You may have to top a bit closer to the counter top to try to move it. Could you try and see if that will work? Please let us know!

bexiboo2
02-13-16, 11:56 AM
Hi, I've recreated it and tried again.

I could select the first counter to move that was at the edge, but couldn't select the one's with the oven speech bubbles over them, it seems to block the select feature for the counters. I set the ovens to bake so the speech bubbles weren't over them and then I could select the top of the counters.

As I said it's not a big deal, but hopefully a fix will be in a near-future update. Thanks for looking into it.

Rynetory2
02-15-16, 07:15 AM
Sorry to hear that it didnt work. Thanks for trying and updates. I have passed your feedback to the team. Thanks.

SparklyOctopus
02-16-16, 12:02 PM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of you in edit mode with the counters you are trying to move so that we can investigate this further? Thanks!

SparklyOctopus
02-16-16, 03:01 PM
Hey there! We found the issue. So sorry about that. In the meantime, if you would like to move your counters easier, we suggest going into the regular version of Bakery Story 2 to move them. We've passed this issue along to the development team. Thanks!