PDA

View Full Version : Value Pack Feb 12th 2016: Prism/Valentine Dragons

amerirish
02-12-16, 11:58 AM
$19.99 USD - 1 Prism Dragon (Diamond/Stone) + 1 Valentine Dragon (Pink/White) + 25,000 apples

The Prism is very tempting for me; already have Valentine though :)

AnglChk507
02-12-16, 12:13 PM
I ended up getting it mainly because I'm not going to do the wheel since there are no dragons i want off it lol

pernmagic
02-12-16, 12:18 PM
I've spent so much time trying for Prism and getting endless fuzzies and I mean endless :( ....... so no hesitation I've bought it and I did not have Valentine either , my spin wheel luck is not good so spent cash on Prism etc instead of trying extra spins .....

lindseyny
02-12-16, 01:59 PM
Yeahhhh had to do it! I'm a sucker for pink dragons! Plus I can't get a mossrock or turquoise dragon through breeding so I know I'll never breed a prism!

31aug2002
02-12-16, 02:10 PM
As I do not have any Ultra rare Dragons as of now except for the queen from the last dragon tales, this I very tempting !!
Also it will add new hard to get elements in my islands .... So just may buy it ... Though the price is bit too high...!
Hmmmm

MaribouMay
02-12-16, 02:56 PM
Hard to resist this pack!

zaccy678
02-12-16, 03:02 PM
At AU$30.99 it will be easy for me to resist!! ;););)

MaribouMay
02-12-16, 04:02 PM

Wow! What is the exchange rate with US $? It is $19.99 US here.

amalsaba
02-12-16, 04:08 PM
At AU30.99 I'm not tempted at all! I could buy a whole game for my kids' X-box, Nintendo wii or Playstation for that amount!

ozigal
02-12-16, 05:10 PM
Add my name to the list, would love the Prism dragon but at $30.99 Au it won't be on my Isle anytime soon.

Niire
02-12-16, 05:45 PM
My mom just got this for me for V Day. I didn't have either dragon, and food went to getting Lord of Light to level 12. So excited! :D

zaccy678
02-12-16, 05:47 PM
Wow! What is the exchange rate with US $? It is $19.99 US here.

Yeah, it's pretty bad at the moment! About $0.71 :(

S8 raised the prices for Aus a while back, and it's really just too expensive now :(

[S8] Elsa
02-12-16, 06:08 PM

S8 raised the prices for Aus a while back, and it's really just too expensive now :(

Apple raised the prices for app purchases in AU. :(

zaccy678
02-12-16, 06:36 PM
Elsa;1249773']Apple raised the prices for app purchases in AU. :(

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification Elsa :D

DeeDe99
02-12-16, 08:49 PM
at au$30.99 it will be easy for me to resist!! ;););)

ditto!!

MaribouMay
02-12-16, 11:29 PM

Ouch! Maybe now is the time for me to come to your continent. I've always wanted to (go to) Australia.

Jagger517
02-13-16, 12:22 AM

It's $27.99 here in Canada, and I'm on the fence about this. On the one hand, it's a fair bit of cash, but on the other, I waste more than that on fast food every month, so why not buy something that'll give me more than an hour's satisfaction? :p

Jagger517
02-13-16, 12:23 AM
Ouch! Maybe now is the time for me to come to your continent. I've always wanted to Australia.

I would love to Australia! ;)

note the missing words, lol

MaribouMay
02-13-16, 01:55 AM
I would love to Australia! ;)

note the missing words, lol

Hahaha! Good catch!

pernmagic
02-13-16, 02:07 AM
Ouch ..... What's the exchange rate with UK ? for you in Australia ..... Starter pack cost ? 14 .99 here for the two dragons and food instead of the usual 10 pounds for one with food so ok for me as I could not breed the hybrid ......

Simdiva
02-13-16, 06:55 AM
Already have prism lucky me. Got it the first time I put diamond and stone together. So I get to pass this time.

sipland
02-13-16, 07:51 AM
It's $27.99 here in Canada, and I'm on the fence about this. On the one hand, it's a fair bit of cash, but on the other, I waste more than that on fast food every month, so why not buy something that'll give me more than an hour's satisfaction? :p

Lol I'm thinking along this line as well!

Simdiva
02-15-16, 04:52 AM
Yeahhhh had to do it! I'm a sucker for pink dragons! Plus I can't get a mossrock or turquoise dragon through breeding so I know I'll never breed a prism!

That is so funny I have not been able to breed a hybrid either but got prism, I know I was very very lucky but still....

PinkBubbles75
02-17-16, 04:09 PM
I don't like how diamond prism looks but I really like the valentine dragon. If it was like infinity and valentine, maybe I would get it.

luckyaa7
02-17-16, 09:06 PM
Hi Do i need the nests empty before I buy it or does it go to storage? I am seriously considering this one. Thanks.

Jagger517
02-17-16, 11:14 PM
Hi Do i need the nests empty before I buy it or does it go to storage? I am seriously considering this one. Thanks.

Hi! It doesn't matter whether or not your nests are empty, both eggs go directly to storage so you can choose when to hatch them. Hope that helps!

I decided to get this package, it's only a bit of cash (like I said, I waste more on fast food so why not get something I'll enjoy for longer?) and both dragons are great.

I'm already breeding Valentine to try for the cool new Lumberjack, but even if she doesn't provide him, I don't regret this purchase!

luckyaa7
02-18-16, 04:56 AM
Hi! It doesn't matter whether or not your nests are empty, both eggs go directly to storage so you can choose when to hatch them. Hope that helps!

I decided to get this package, it's only a bit of cash (like I said, I waste more on fast food so why not get something I'll enjoy for longer?) and both dragons are great.

I'm already breeding Valentine to try for the cool new Lumberjack, but even if she doesn't provide him, I don't regret this purchase!

Thanks! I will probably thinking about this until the last minute!

blackeneddove
02-18-16, 09:48 AM
Thanks! I will probably thinking about this until the last minute!

Yeah, I'm with you luckyaa7... this is the most tempting value pack I've seen in a while. I love the Valentine dragon, and I've tried to breed prism (and other diamond hybrids) to no avail. Plus the food? Super good value pack, imo since I have neither dragon. I wish I could afford it. :/ Still thinking about it, though. ;)

saghaven
02-19-16, 01:35 PM
I debated, hemmed and hawed and figured I'd decide this morning. Ran late for work so forgot about it until about 20 minutes before the deal expired. And of course the wifi at work decided it didn't want to work at that moment so couldn't log in on my iPad. Wifi conveniently begins to work again about 2 minutes after deal expires. So I missed out.

That's what I get for not making a decision earlier. LOL

Jagger517
02-20-16, 01:57 AM
I debated, hemmed and hawed and figured I'd decide this morning. Ran late for work so forgot about it until about 20 minutes before the deal expired. And of course the wifi at work decided it didn't want to work at that moment so couldn't log in on my iPad. Wifi conveniently begins to work again about 2 minutes after deal expires. So I missed out.

That's what I get for not making a decision earlier. LOL

Oh no! :(

There'll be other, better deals soon, not to worry! *huggles*