PDA

View Full Version : active or inactiv nbr?

summit777
02-12-16, 06:20 AM
I have a nbr, who used to be a daily player. from one day to the other there was no answer from her.
Normally I recognize inactive nbrs, that I can't popping hearts on their building for days or even weeks.

Same happened in this case, last month I wasn't able to popping hearts anymore on this specific nbr. BUT since a couple of days, I am able to pushing hearts again. Everything else on this farms stayed as before, all treets are ready to crop and no new decoration or something else (and this nbr loved to buy new deco and always particiipated on new events).

So here is my question: Is it possible, that a farmer could be inactive, even I can popping hearts on the buildings for days, sometimes the same buildings again?

(btw I still see the "new years event playground" on her farm")

Rynetory2
02-12-16, 06:31 AM
It is possible that your neighbour is inactive. I have some neighbours who only play now and then or only during events. I would suggest that you drop her a note on her wall, assuming she reads her wall cos some players dont. You can also see if she has new items in her shop or visit her farm during events. But I feel the most direct and effective way is to drop a post and see if she responds to you.

noemata
02-12-16, 06:44 AM
I don't know if this helps...if you pick up the hearts from a building on your farm then that building is available to be 'popped' by a visitor. If you don't pop your hearts at all and your farm is all "sparkly", then seven game days later...it seems like all the hearts are released for 'popping'.
Happy investigating! :)

summit777
02-12-16, 07:01 AM
thank you both for your answers.
@rynetory2: I and several other players posted on her wall since weeks with no answer :( And she always gave answer or said she's away
I know some nbr, that the game crashing everytime they open their wall. Therefore I don't trust that 100%

If you don't pop your hearts at all and your farm is all "sparkly", then seven game days later...it seems like all the hearts are released for 'popping'.Happy investigating! :)
That's a interesting hint, I will check that! Thank you :)

I think, I will never find out what happened to her :eek:;)

Rynetory2
02-12-16, 07:43 AM
thank you both for your answers.
@rynetory2: I and several other players posted on her wall since weeks with no answer :( And she always gave answer or said she's away
I know some nbr, that the game crashing everytime they open their wall. Therefore I don't trust that 100%

That's a interesting hint, I will check that! Thank you :)

I think, I will never find out what happened to her :eek:;)

You're most welcome. If you drop a post on her wall, you will know how long she takes to respond. And yes the wall isnt working well for me either. Hope you find her eventually.