PDA

View Full Version : Can't expand

aaaqqw
02-12-16, 03:37 AM
I can't expand my city. I have the yellow four-way arrows with a green check mark on it, but tapping that or anywhere near doesn't make anything happen.

SparklyOctopus
02-12-16, 02:27 PM
Sorry to hear that! You should be able to expand now. :)

aaaqqw
02-12-16, 03:48 PM
Yes, works now. Thanks!

orleansparish
02-12-16, 10:23 PM
Hi!

Can someone please tell me the country where this game is located? Ive tried 7 different countries and cannot find it anywhere. Its on itunes, yes? And not android first, like bakery story 2 was? Thanks!

Toka2
02-13-16, 05:28 PM
I'm stuck at level 7. When I try to expand nothing happens. I get the yellow arrows and a green checkmark, but nothing happens. "Annoying" doesn't quite convey how I feel about that.

Help, please?

kooky panda
02-13-16, 08:50 PM
I am merging your thread with the existing thread.

I will flag your account over!

SparklyOctopus
02-16-16, 01:00 PM
I'm stuck at level 7. When I try to expand nothing happens. I get the yellow arrows and a green checkmark, but nothing happens. "Annoying" doesn't quite convey how I feel about that.

Help, please?

Hey there! You should be able to expand now.

Toka2
02-16-16, 02:55 PM
I still have one area that just refuses to expand. It costs one shovel, but nothing happens. Then, after rebooting the game, the shovel is back in my inventory, and the area says "Hey there! Expand me!"

SparklyOctopus
02-16-16, 03:40 PM
I still have one area that just refuses to expand. It costs one shovel, but nothing happens. Then, after rebooting the game, the shovel is back in my inventory, and the area says "Hey there! Expand me!"

Sorry to hear that! Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the expansion that won't expand so that we may take a look?

Toka2
02-16-16, 03:43 PM
It's working now! I don't know what you did or didn't do, but it sure did the trick. Yay!

Rynetory2
02-16-16, 09:49 PM
Hi!

Can someone please tell me the country where this game is located? Ive tried 7 different countries and cannot find it anywhere. Its on itunes, yes? And not android first, like bakery story 2 was? Thanks!

Dream City: Metropolis is only available on Google Play at the moment in Sweden and Thailand.

kibkib79
02-21-16, 05:06 AM
Please help!!

I found same problem.

I can't expand my city. I have the yellow four-way arrows with a green check mark on it, but tapping that or anywhere near doesn't make anything happen.

SparklyOctopus
02-22-16, 02:24 PM
Please help!!

I found same problem.

Sorry to hear that! You should be able to expand now. :)

Binisen77
03-08-16, 10:46 AM
I can't expand. My city hall is just a black box. There's no space to build to try to expand to level 99 which I think it's too much from 16. I what's wrong.

kooky panda
03-08-16, 10:49 AM
I can't expand. My city hall is just a black box. There's no space to build to try to expand to level 99 which I think it's too much from 16. I what's wrong.
See this thread here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89250-City-Hall-Level-16-is-big-black-block