PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte's Fruit Stand

BonnieBobbles
02-12-16, 01:35 AM
I have just downloaded and started playing this game but am somewhat confused as to why in the goal for collecting strawberries from Charlottes' Fruit Stand (which I thought I had purchased as followed the info) I find that when I click on go it takes me to Michelle's Luxury shop which is for level 39? Am I missing something.. is there a Charlottes' Fruit Stand elsewhere!!? Many thanks for your help in this..

VanaCatu
02-12-16, 04:19 AM
sd be glitch :)
have you unlocked fruit stand and strawberries already?
if yes, you have to buy strawberries AFTER you get the goal to do it.
bought previously counts only on very very low levels.

BonnieBobbles
02-12-16, 06:47 AM
Yes I had the goal which appeared so I bought & unlocked fruit stand and then went to purchase the strawberries and it took me to Michelle's Luxury shop where of course it says you need to be at level 39.. What level does Charlotte's Fruit Stand open at? Think it might be a glitch of some kind.. haven't been back in but will refresh and see if it is the same!!

Rynetory2
02-12-16, 07:56 AM
I have just downloaded and started playing this game but am somewhat confused as to why in the goal for collecting strawberries from Charlottes' Fruit Stand (which I thought I had purchased as followed the info) I find that when I click on go it takes me to Michelle's Luxury shop which is for level 39? Am I missing something.. is there a Charlottes' Fruit Stand elsewhere!!? Many thanks for your help in this..

Can you post a pic of the goal or post the title of this goal? Thanks.

Moving this to Bugs forum.

BonnieBobbles
02-12-16, 09:07 AM
I refreshed, rebooted and all is normal!! It must have been a glitch as I now have Charlotte's Fruit Stand as it should be!! thanks

VanaCatu
02-12-16, 11:02 AM
oh! i see! it must be the same bug that allowed to sneak peek of luxury shop from level 23 :)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88928-Lavish-and-Luxurious-Grocer

i wish if all the bugs cd be so pleasant, lol )))

kooky panda
02-12-16, 11:32 AM
I refreshed, rebooted and all is normal!! It must have been a glitch as I now have Charlotte's Fruit Stand as it should be!! thanks
Oh great!! Glad this has been resolved! :)