PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Catering Cruise Feb 11 2016

C2hWF
02-11-16, 03:30 PM
Requirement- Level 10 iOS and Android

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28567 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28567)
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28576 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28576)

Lobster Diavolo
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28763 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28763)

Recommended dishes on each stove:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83324-Orders-for-Cruise-Catering-Event*-(-o-)-*

Cruise Event Guide
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide

Day 1: 75 gems required, Day 2: 150 gems required

1 coin = 3/4 gems
2 coins = 11/12 gems
3 coins = 26/27 gems
4 coins = 45/46 gems

Day 3: 200 gems required, Day 4: 250 gems required
Day 5: 250 gems required

1 coin = 5 gems
2 coins = 15 gems
3 coins = 35 gems
4 coins = 60 gems

Day 6: 300 gems required
1 coin = 6 gems
2 coins = 18 gems
3 coins = 42 gems
4 coins = 72 gems

Day 7: 300 gems required, Day 8: 400 gems required
Day 9: 500 gems required, Day 10: 600 gems required
1 coin = 5 gems
2 coins = 15 gems
3 coins = 35 gems
4 coins = 60 gems

C2hWF
02-11-16, 03:36 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28568 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28568)

Lobster Diavolo Rewards gems
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28569 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28569)

According to different Levels, different cruise rewards

http://i.imgur.com/eKNsQxL.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/eKNsQxL.jpg)
http://i66.tinypic.com/1zeuveu.png (http://i66.tinypic.com/1zeuveu.png)

C2hWF
02-11-16, 03:43 PM

Limited recipes:

Red Velvet Pancakes

Love Buns unlock at Level 25

Pink Champagne unlock at Level 56

Master:
Red Velvet Pancakes: 10, 20, 30
Love Buns: 10, 20, 30
Pink Champagne: 8, 16, 24

dollydaydreams1
02-11-16, 03:46 PM
I love that this recipe only needs tomatoes like the last gem recipe, and nothing silly like 6 sugar lol. Storm8 do listen to us! :D

catfoodie
02-11-16, 03:46 PM
So 2 out 10 prizes is from last years quest? Not cool :/

C2hWF
02-11-16, 03:49 PM

chrissydid
02-11-16, 03:51 PM

can you post a picture of the prizes?

dollydaydreams1
02-11-16, 03:53 PM

That's a shame for anyone playing last year. Good news for all the newbies like me though ;)

I can't start this cruise until Tues (it's going to **** me waiting!), so would someone mind posting a screenshot of all the prizes? I'd like to buy some decor now but don't want to waste gems on the wrong things.

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 03:55 PM

I'm with chrissy :) I'd love to see a picture. I don't want to start the cruise just yet, but it'd be neat to know anyway.

C2hWF
02-11-16, 03:58 PM

There‘re 3 decorations is the last year's prize
day1, day 3, day 5 :(

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 04:02 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/1zeuveu.png

I totally forgot about my second account. *facepalm * I haven't touched it in almost a year. Here it is!

catfoodie
02-11-16, 04:05 PM
can you post a picture of the prizes?
http://i.imgur.com/eKNsQxL.jpg

catfoodie
02-11-16, 04:07 PM
There?re 3 decorations is the last year's prize
I didn't get the #3, but I definitely have #1 and #5. I'm just bumped because #5 was like the main prize last years event and now we have to work to get another one... Oh well, at least other prizes looks good and recipe doesn't require much ingridients which is nice

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 04:07 PM
Hm. I never knew the prizes were different based on the level. Good to know. My second account above is level 15. I'm assuming catfoodie is a much much higher level though.

catfoodie
02-11-16, 04:10 PM
Hm. I never knew the prizes were different based on the level. Good to know. My second account above is level 15. I'm assuming catfoodie is a much much higher level though.
Im level 58 :> I knew there is a difference but I'm not sure at what level you stop getting coins for days 1,3 and 5, would be nice to know :3

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 04:11 PM
I wish I would have known they were going to repeat prizes :mad: I just bought the 3rd prize yesterday!

catfoodie
02-11-16, 04:14 PM
I wish I would have known they were going to repeat prizes :mad: I just bought the 3rd prize yesterday!
What quest the 3rd prize was rewarded? I'm wondering how come I didn't get it :>
And yes it's sucks, I hate spending gems on something and then end up getting it for quest or smth like that :<

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 04:18 PM
What quest the 3rd prize was rewarded? I'm wondering how come I didn't get it :>
And yes it's sucks, I hate spending gems on something and then end up getting it for quest or smth like that :<

I can't remember. I do know that last year you had to be level (40)? to be eligible for the quest. It may have been level 45. Whatever the level was, I didn't meet the standards.

Does anybody remember that?

kestrel68
02-11-16, 04:20 PM
There?re 3 decorations is the last year's prize

I don't mind the repeat prizes. It gives new players a chance to get them. Except for the XO which you could receive for playing another S8 game not long ago. I personally can never have too many valentine related items, and I like having doubles of certain decorations. Plus the new recipe hands out gems. Whats to complain about? :rolleyes:

catfoodie
02-11-16, 04:21 PM
I can't remember. I do know that last year you had to be level (40)? to be eligible for the quest. It may have been level 45. Whatever the level was, I didn't meet the standards.

Does anybody remember that?
Interesting, I must have been lower level because I haven't seen the quest at all, not even on the forum :>

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 04:24 PM
Interesting, I must have been lower level because I haven't seen the quest at all, not even on the forum :>

My memory could be fading too. I know for sure it was available last year, and I thought you could get it from some quest. Maybe I'm confusing it with something else.

kellbell710
02-11-16, 05:00 PM
I would rather have coins than all these decorations. I just don't have room for them.

catfoodie
02-11-16, 05:27 PM
I would rather have coins than all these decorations. I just don't have room for them.
Really? I don't use all my decorations but I like to have them in case I wanna change my restaraunt and I like being able to choose from lots of stuff lol. And it's only around 90k for all the 3 days in coins which is nothing on higher levels

cquinn32
02-11-16, 05:35 PM
Happy to see its another gem producing recipe!! Was sure hoping to have a break from the demand for sugar lol.

janddolphins
02-11-16, 06:03 PM
I'll be joining with you and hope to make this my second event with less events just know my health is still bad so back into hospital a few weeks so far and when better from here off to rehab. So no daily posts from me but I'll check in when I can and wish everything the best. !!

kellbell710
02-11-16, 06:04 PM
Really? I don't use all my decorations but I like to have them in case I wanna change my restaraunt and I like being able to choose from lots of stuff lol. And it's only around 90k for all the 3 days in coins which is nothing on higher levels

I would like it a lot more if the prizes were new wall patterns, flooring, .... etc.

kellbell710
02-11-16, 06:06 PM
I'll be joining with you and hope to make this my second event with less events just know my health is still bad so back into hospital a few weeks so far and when better from here off to rehab. So no daily posts from me but I'll check in when I can and wish everything the best. !!

Hope you feel better soon :)

catfoodie
02-11-16, 06:32 PM
I would like it a lot more if the prizes were new wall patterns, flooring, .... etc.
Yeah that's true, I would love to get some styles as prizes, in some reasons we never get to see any prizes like that :<

natesmom0420
02-11-16, 06:45 PM
Does the goddess start coming after the cruise?

CLOVERKAITO
02-11-16, 06:57 PM
Hi, I'm sorry if this has been answered before and I missed it... I'm just wondering when is the deadline for starting this quest? I'm gonna be pretty busy until the middle of next week so I'm trying not to open the app now so that I don't start the quest by accident and don't get enough time to finish it! Thank you :)

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 07:12 PM
Does the goddess start coming after the cruise?

Complete the entire cruise within 10 days of starting it, and the goddess will visit your restaurant. :)

natesmom0420
02-11-16, 07:16 PM
Great, thanks. I wasn't sure if she started during or after.

natesmom0420
02-11-16, 07:29 PM
So, if you don't finish a day before it ends, do you continue the same orders for the next day?

What if you're one order away from ending the day on time, but you don't make it, after you submit that order the next day, do you have to wait another twenty something hours for new orders?

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 07:33 PM
Hi, I'm sorry if this has been answered before and I missed it... I'm just wondering when is the deadline for starting this quest? I'm gonna be pretty busy until the middle of next week so I'm trying not to open the app now so that I don't start the quest by accident and don't get enough time to finish it! Thank you :)

http://i64.tinypic.com/a2ahp4.png

If you'd like, you can still keep playing the game without starting the cruise :) There's a button on the right hand side with a ship that says "start". And then you have to confirm you're ready to start the cruise. (If I'm wrong on this, I'll confirm later tonight when I actually start the cruise myself)

I don't know the exact deadline for starting the cruise, but I'm sure you have a few days before it auto starts. And the first couple days are pretty easy.

Good luck :)

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 07:34 PM
Great, thanks. I wasn't sure if she started during or after.

you're welcome! ^.^

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 07:41 PM
So, if you don't finish a day before it ends, do you continue the same orders for the next day?

What if you're one order away from ending the day on time, but you don't make it, after you submit that order the next day, do you have to wait another twenty something hours for new orders?

Lets say, for example, you start the cruise and finish day 1. But then, for some reason, life takes over and you do not return to the game until Day 4. You can keep filling orders (even on the days your missed) up until Day 4.

You cannot, however, get ahead of cruise days. If you are on day 7, you can only do days 1-7 orders. You cannot skip ahead to day 8 on day 7.

This is just my experience (I'm on level 55). I do remember a time where cruises were set up the way you described though.

Hope this helps!

natesmom0420
02-11-16, 07:52 PM
Awesome! Thank so much because I foolishly started an hour ago and didn't have anything but wings and veggie platters stocked so there's no way I'm going to finish day one in time.

goldsilvercoin
02-11-16, 08:04 PM
Awesome! Thank so much because I foolishly started an hour ago and didn't have anything but wings and veggie platters stocked so there's no way I'm going to finish day one in time.

No problem! :) Normally there's a day or two gap between events! I was so surprised when the cruise started minutes after the puppy bowl ended. :0

catfoodie
02-11-16, 08:22 PM
First 3 or so days are usually really easy and you can finish them without really any food prepared so I wouldn't worry. I would just start preparing food along with making food for orders, overnight you can make long orders so during the day you can cook other stuff.

MysticOrchid
02-12-16, 01:19 AM
There was a pop up saying to install BS2 Valentine edition. What was the reward again? Gems or a plant?

nmishii
02-12-16, 01:45 AM
There was a pop up saying to install BS2 Valentine edition. What was the reward again? Gems or a plant?

A plant. It was a reward for a goal when the game was first released, or maybe something that had to be purchased for a goal when the game was first released. I already had one in storage from a long time ago.

jojowzs
02-12-16, 03:12 AM
Ooh I feel like such a fool. I spent 190 of my gems on the rose petal fountain... And now it's there as a price.... Well I guess I have two then and make them work in my always pink decor 😂

mermaidzen
02-12-16, 04:11 AM
Why another cruise so soon only just finish last goal would have been nice to have a bit of a break. Think I will wait few days

adorablerican
02-12-16, 05:32 AM

I got a plant, but never got my reward on BS2 which i also play.

Rynetory2
02-12-16, 07:47 AM

The auto start usually kicks in on either the 4th or 5th from the start of cruise. Sorry I cant remember the exact day. Hope this helps.

chrissydid
02-12-16, 08:42 AM
Thanks for posting the prizes! 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ

Aerial123456
02-12-16, 09:51 AM
Personally I'm sad that they keep adding cute new limited time recipes during cruises, when I don't have space on my counters to make them!

Sawabugh
02-12-16, 10:46 AM
I don't mind the repeat prizes. It gives new players a chance to get them. Except for the XO which you could receive for playing another S8 game not long ago. I personally can never have too many valentine related items, and I like having doubles of certain decorations. Plus the new recipe hands out gems. Whats to complain about? :rolleyes:

Ditto!!! that's exactly what I think every time I see things like this :D

I now have 3 of the blinking XO's and it will be that much more fun to decorate with them and since I like things somewhat symmetrical I never mind getting extras.

I was under level 40 last year so it was frustrating being so close and not qualifying for certain things.

I'm so happy that they've given us lots of nice things and the animated puppy stuff was fun & fair to earn.

Until now I had never been able to earn the animated things so after the Safari stuff and puppies I am grateful! Thank you :)

CLOVERKAITO
02-12-16, 07:57 PM
I'm just gonna wait till it auto starts since I don't have time to check the game frequently until next Thursday. Thanks all =)

C2hWF
02-12-16, 08:34 PM
Personally I'm sad that they keep adding cute new limited time recipes during cruises, when I don't have space on my counters to make them!

You can keep a counter always empty, after serving just deleted the dishes.

bexatiousness
02-12-16, 08:51 PM
Is the Coconut fish curry supposed to reward gems? I don't get them and it doesn't have it listed.

MysticOrchid
02-12-16, 10:35 PM
Is the Coconut fish curry supposed to reward gems? I don't get them and it doesn't have it listed.

No, you don't get any gems for making it.

C2hWF
02-13-16, 01:19 AM

Yes, you can reward gems by sevring Coconut Fish Curry. 1 or 5 gems each time.

Chaotarch
02-13-16, 02:25 AM
Yes, you can reward gems by sevring Coconut Fish Curry. 1 or 5 gems each time.

:o and 3 or 10 gems :cool:

hqt081194
02-13-16, 04:26 AM
what? mastered 2 stars and only 1 gem per dish :(

C2hWF
02-13-16, 05:27 AM
Master:

transberry
02-13-16, 06:44 AM
I just hate new recipes master them, than poof they are gone

Never get past day 5-6 in cruise last time spent like 3 days getting day 6 done just so I could get the animated elephant day 7 or 8 goal

chrissydid
02-13-16, 09:37 AM
i too have only ever gotten one gem from coconut curry. but its such an easy recipe i don't care!

tmwr
02-13-16, 11:01 AM

Yep I totally agree. But I'm not a decoration type of person. Guess everyone is different! I personally hate to see even other players restaurants packed full of odd and mismatching decorations and areas. It just looks too cluttered and ugly to me. And I don't like animals or weird stuff like that in my restaurant. But that's just my personal preference. I would be fine with wallpaper, floors, counters, tables and chairs. I guess because I figure I HAVE to have all those anyways. But everything has to match and not be too flashy! I guess to each his/her own! :)

SSInfinity1
02-13-16, 12:54 PM
Hi,
I already purchased one rosepetal fountain with gems before the cruise began. Now, after completing day 3 of the cruise, I get a rosepetal fountain as reward. This means that I should have 2 rosepetal fountains but I only have one. I did not even get the 190 gems that I spent earlier. Kindly either refund the 190 gems or please give me another rosepetal fountain. Id is SSInfinity1. Thank you.

SSInfinity1
02-13-16, 12:54 PM
Hi,
I already purchased one rosepetal fountain with gems before the cruise began. Now, after completing day 3 of the cruise, I get a rosepetal fountain as reward. This means that I should have 2 rosepetal fountains but I only have one. I did not even get the 190 gems that I spent earlier. Kindly either refund the 190 gems or please give me another rosepetal fountain. Id is SSInfinity1. Thank you.

SSInfinity1
02-13-16, 02:16 PM

Me too! I hope they give us refund if we win the 3rd prize. I bought it earlier because its too pretty to not buy.

SSInfinity1
02-13-16, 02:19 PM

Limited recipes:

Red Velvet Pancakes

Love Buns unlock at Level 25

Pink Champagne unlock at Level 56

Master:

I am on level 56 but I still do not have Wooden Aging Barrel. Could someone please help fix this?

calilive213
02-13-16, 10:04 PM
OMG I am so excited about the champagne server. He's going to look awesome as my bartender. I haven't been so hyped about a prize in soooo long! The lovers bench is great too. I love the decorations that are people/restaurant based. I have all the quest decorations but I don't display 90% of them. I mean.... An octopus in a bathtub just really doesn't go with the motif of my upscale dining establishment, lol....

calilive213
02-13-16, 10:06 PM
I am on level 56 but I still do not have Wooden Aging Barrel. Could someone please help fix this?

Are you on the most recent version of the game? I didn't get mine until I played the Christmas version then I updated my regular one.

calilive213
02-13-16, 10:08 PM
Yep I totally agree. But I'm not a decoration type of person. Guess everyone is different! I personally hate to see even other players restaurants packed full of odd and mismatching decorations and areas. It just looks too cluttered and ugly to me. And I don't like animals or weird stuff like that in my restaurant. But that's just my personal preference. I would be fine with wallpaper, floors, counters, tables and chairs. I guess because I figure I HAVE to have all those anyways. But everything has to match and not be too flashy! I guess to each his/her own! :)

My sentiments exactly. I'm glad the makers cater to both types of players too!

C2hWF
02-14-16, 02:38 AM

Wooden Aging Barrel is currently only for iOS.

michaela1458
02-14-16, 05:16 AM
How can I tap the goddess is love? If it's just like the handyman and the veggie lady, then she's just not coming buy.

C2hWF
02-14-16, 08:45 AM
How can I tap the goddess is love? If it's just like the handyman and the veggie lady, then she's just not coming buy.

You need to complete the 10-day cruise. Then Venus'll come to your restaurant.

BiggerBubbles
02-14-16, 11:34 PM

Further down someone mentioned that the wooden aging barrel was for iOS only. I have looked at a few threads and can't see this mentioned. It is supposed to unlock at lvl 56. However pretty sure it came with an app update, version 1.7.9, however that incorporated the new lvls and as you said you are 56 you should have it. Not much help I'm afraid. Maybe ask Kooky Panda. Sorry.

patayita
02-15-16, 06:27 AM
When will the cruise start automatically?

michaela1458
02-15-16, 07:07 AM
You need to complete the 10-day cruise. Then Venus'll come to your restaurant.

Thank you very much :)

Rynetory2
02-15-16, 07:39 AM
When will the cruise start automatically?

Please see this. :)

The auto start usually kicks in on either the 4th or 5th from the start of cruise. Sorry I cant remember the exact day. Hope this helps.

kellbell710
02-15-16, 02:08 PM
I'm in total agreement about my own restaurant. I like it to be free from decorations. I do enjoy seeing everyone else's decorations. I'm just nit picky about my own. I think I have stored every decoration I have won lol. I really do wish they would at least gift one style per cruise. Flooring, walls, tables....that would be awesome. :)

kellbell710
02-15-16, 02:11 PM
Last cruise, they asked for recipes from the new grill. I haven't been asked to prepare any this time. Has anyone else?

catfoodie
02-15-16, 03:11 PM
Last cruise, they asked for recipes from the new grill. I haven't been asked to prepare any this time. Has anyone else?
I haven't been asked but I only been asked once last cruise so I dunno if they are removed the grill or not!

txangel1109
02-15-16, 03:44 PM
When does the game automatically start??? On vacation and not wanting to miss either. 😊

patayita
02-15-16, 03:45 PM
When does the game automatically start??? On vacation and not wanting to miss either. ��

Mine started 15 minutes ago :)

bama1224
02-15-16, 08:24 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before.... If you only need 10 cruise chips to complete a day and fulfill an order worth 30 chips do the extra 20 chips apply to the next day or are they just lost?

phatzs
02-15-16, 09:15 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before.... If you only need 10 cruise chips to complete a day and fulfill an order worth 30 chips do the extra 20 chips apply to the next day or are they just lost?

They won't be applied to the next day, therefore are lost.

chrissydid
02-17-16, 02:34 AM
Just FYI. I'm on day five, and my 3coin dish gave me more than 42 gems. (Instead of the 35 listed in the thread) great in that it gave me more, sucks bc I wasn't able to cycle my other dishes before I finished the day

catfoodie
02-17-16, 09:39 AM
Just FYI. I'm on day five, and my 3coin dish gave me more than 42 gems. (Instead of the 35 listed in the thread) great in that it gave me more, sucks bc I wasn't able to cycle my other dishes before I finished the day
What level are you? The gems in the first post apply to max level, lower levels usually have coins worth more than higher level.

yummy_bistro
02-17-16, 06:39 PM
on day 7 , half way

Hope I can get the recipe that gives out gems as I totally cannot complete the last one
everyone work hard!!!

yummy_bistro
02-18-16, 09:02 PM
only got 1 or 2 coin dish, keep refreshing or it ask for 4 coins dish which takes 12 hours to learn
feeling meh

I keep refreshing!

suejp
02-19-16, 08:09 AM
Day 9 is taking forever. It's 2am and I need to go to bed ;-)

C2hWF
02-20-16, 02:18 AM
Lobster Diavolo

hqt081194
02-20-16, 03:42 AM
How often does venus visit your restaurant?

C2hWF
02-20-16, 06:20 AM
How often does venus visit your restaurant?

Every 4 hours.

tuffyjkitten
02-20-16, 01:35 PM
I just got my bunnies...have about 12 hours left to finish day 10 and get the recipe. Hopefully the orders cooperate with me. If not...BUNNIES!!!!! That's what I wanted most of the daily prizes. :)

TheRedElephant
02-20-16, 03:48 PM
Every 4 hours but she only leaves one Valentine, takes 6 to make the Lobster, a little disappointed :(

catfoodie
02-20-16, 06:35 PM
Every 4 hours but she only leaves one Valentine, takes 6 to make the Lobster, a little disappointed :(
Well there is probably chances for her to drop more hearts at once. Anyways, I think it's not that bad, even 1 gem Ina couple of days is pretty good imo

TheRedElephant
02-20-16, 07:12 PM
I hope so but so far just one every four hours. Two would be nice and not unreasonable to expect after completing a 10 day cruise event.

eicyarg
02-20-16, 07:59 PM
Just finished. Wow a tough last 2 days. Glad I saved my gems and quick serves for the end. Got the recipe but just learned Venus comes every 6 hours! A little disappointing. But it is a game. Good luck everyone

catfoodie
02-20-16, 09:08 PM
I hope so but so far just one every four hours. Two would be nice and not unreasonable to expect after completing a 10 day cruise event.
In my expirience almost every npc tend to drop 1 special ingridient at a time and they all have pretty much the same visiting range, so its not very unusual. I agree it would be nice to have more hearts being dropped, but this npc is no different from others really :>

TheRedElephant
02-20-16, 09:57 PM
Sorry, but I've been playing for quite some time and the end reward for this cruise was disappointing to me. Erin the Explorer drops two coconuts every time she visits so this one is different.

catfoodie
02-20-16, 10:19 PM
Sorry, but I've been playing for quite some time and the end reward for this cruise was disappointing to me. Erin the Explorer drops two coconuts every time she visits so this one is different.
Well that's your opinion :> I wish too they would increase drops, my hope is that the recipe will drop 5 or 10 gems at least quite often!

C2hWF
02-21-16, 02:08 AM

She drops 1 or 5 Sweetheart Candys every time. And Lobster Diavolo rewards 2 or 10 gems.

TheRedElephant
02-21-16, 06:03 AM
Thank you! That sounds so much better. :) I haven't been able to make the lobster yet, still need one more heart.

Mike4188
02-21-16, 09:03 AM
I have never had luck completing the cruise events, however $20.00 in gems later I have finally done it yay! My question is, now that I have, will venus be permanently visiting my restaurant? Secondly it always says the recipes are worth 2000 gems does that mean once you have earned 2000 gems from that recipe that you will not get anymore?

C2hWF
02-21-16, 09:25 AM
I have never had luck completing the cruise events, however $20.00 in gems later I have finally done it yay! My question is, now that I have, will venus be permanently visiting my restaurant? Secondly it always says the recipes are worth 2000 gems does that mean once you have earned 2000 gems from that recipe that you will not get anymore?

Venus is permanent. 2,000 gems is the direct purchase price of Venus.

mhughes161113
02-21-16, 02:15 PM
She just dropped 5 for me! 1st dish cooking

yummy_bistro
02-21-16, 06:31 PM
she only dropped 1 heart for me, still not learn the recipe yet
at end I gave in, use 30 gems to finish, sick of waiting 4 coin dish that I have learn
or ingredients that I only have 2 and needed 10 lol

kestrel68
02-23-16, 09:23 PM
Does the goddess help in the kitchen? I have seen her in some of my neighbors' kitchens, but she is not in mine. I have made the recipe three times, force started the game, and I have rebooted my ipad. Maybe I just run into her when they are visiting their restaurant, but I doubt it. She rarely shows up in mine. Thanks! :)

dollydaydreams1
02-25-16, 05:43 AM
Does the goddess help in the kitchen? I have seen her in some of my neighbors' kitchens, but she is not in mine. I have made the recipe three times, force started the game, and I have rebooted my ipad. Maybe I just run into her when they are visiting their restaurant, but I doubt it. She rarely shows up in mine. Thanks! :)

Are you sure it's not Willow? She was the helper that came with the Snowy Oven from the New Years Winter Wonderland cruise. They do look quite similar.

Rynetory2
02-25-16, 08:13 AM

The goddess does not help out in the kitchen. Perhaps she's just visiting and dropping off the ingredients. Or maybe it's her twin sister Willow that you saw? ;-)

hqt081194
02-25-16, 10:13 PM
Just Collected 5 from venus, woo hoo :)))

kestrel68
02-26-16, 06:26 AM

Thanks for asking this question. I had noticed the same thing, and even asked some of my neighbors. I kept checking my kitchen hoping she would show up. LOL!

Rynetory2
02-26-16, 06:30 AM
@kestrel68 - I'm not sure if you realised you are replying to yourself? :confused:

SSInfinity1
02-28-16, 07:19 PM
I hope Venus drops more hearts in each visit! Visits are few and she just drops one heart each visit. It takes forever to collect six for just one dish.