PDA

View Full Version : Crop discrepancy/gap

Gatoraider
05-25-10, 10:23 AM
I think you need to bridge the gap more between crop times. Instead of making several crops with the same time intervals, I really think you need to fill in the gap between 5 mins crops and 3 hr crops. You should think of changing some current crops or introducing new ones, that could possible have a 30min time, 1 hr time, etc.

I feel that I like this game but don't want to have to tend every 5 minutes to replowing, etc, however, watering for 3 hours is also boring. I would like to be able to plant a crop, tend to some friends and check out new farms (or things outside the game, like check email or play the other Storm 8 games im hooked on), then 15-30mins later pick it back up and tend my fields. I think consumers would enjoy your product more and probably become more involved with the game in its entirety if this time gap was filled.

Currently either a customer is constantly planting/growing/etc for a certain period of time, or they are turning it off for long term hours. Why not create/change a crop that gets them more consistently playing?