PDA

View Full Version : lost babies Chinese New year

tippusree
02-10-16, 11:25 AM
Is anyone playing lost babies version which is limited for 15 days. I am stuck on level 8. Please help.

bloatedplatie
02-10-16, 01:37 PM
Yes, I'm stuck on level 5. The stupid gopher

tippusree
02-14-16, 10:58 AM
Yes, I'm stuck on level 5. The stupid gopher

I have cleared levels 8 and 9 but I had to use gems for 10 extra moves. And now I see that level 10 is much more difficult with just 20 moves. I have played level 10 may be like 60 times or so and it's impossible to beat without using gems.

It will be nice if they increase the moves and expiration time.

Please help.

Phoenix378
02-14-16, 04:50 PM
I think it is simply disgusting that there is no chance to clear the special levels (Chinese New Year, Christmas) without spending money. I am stuck on level 11. Every time I when I have finished my moves there are still about 17 babies left. This is just impossible and I don't want to spend a lot of money for clearing a level.

bknitting1
02-14-16, 05:29 PM
I have been stuck on level 5 then 8, now stuck on 9 and never even getting close to clearing it. I am not spending money. About to delete this game and go elsewhere.

jadefern34
02-16-16, 10:08 PM
I had to use existing gems to clear levels 9 & 10 and am now stuck on level 11. Have finally decided that enough is enough! Will stick to the regular levels and when those become impossible, I'll be done. It's become ridiculous. 😡

tippusree
02-17-16, 09:55 AM
I had to use existing gems to clear levels 9 & 10 and am now stuck on level 11. Have finally decided that enough is enough! Will stick to the regular levels and when those become impossible, I'll be done. It's become ridiculous. 

That's true. All gems I earned in Christmas version were all wasted on this impossible version. Then what's the point in earning gifts? I feel like I have been *****ed.

jadefern34
02-17-16, 05:09 PM
That's true. All gems I earned in Christmas version were all wasted on this impossible version. Then what's the point in earning gifts? I feel like I have been *****ed.
My thoughts exactly! And what makes it sad is that I really like this game and want to continue playing. 😢

tippusree
02-21-16, 09:34 PM
Anyone has luck with this version? What is the reward?