PDA

View Full Version : Android vs iOS [sort of]

Jagger517
02-10-16, 02:38 AM
I play on an Android device. And I know that I am missing out on cool album rewards that iOS players get.

What if I transfer my game over to a friend's iPad, open up the album and get the rewards, then transfer my game back to my Android -- will I break Storm8's servers? Or glitch up my game?

I want the Sword in Stone! And all those awesome dragons!

DeeDe99
02-10-16, 04:58 AM
I play on Android and an iPad all the time, so yes you can do it. If you have any specific questions, just ask. I am assuming you have your Storm ID and password set up as you are in here! Just don't have the game open on both devices at the same time, that could be problematic!

Jagger517
02-10-16, 06:35 PM
Thanks, Dee, good to know!

kooky panda
02-11-16, 11:54 AM
When you go back to your android device please note:

You will be able to use the album dragons normally and they will be visible on your android device like any other dragon but you will not be able to use the album feature (i.e. see the album or pages), but the dragons will function normally.

Jagger517
02-11-16, 07:50 PM
Thanks, Kooky.

What about the Arctic Isles?

Dee, do you have trouble accessing your Arctic Isle on your Android?

DeeDe99
02-12-16, 03:16 AM
Thanks, Kooky.

What about the Arctic Isles?

Dee, do you have trouble accessing your Arctic Isle on your Android?

Not possible Jagger. I only use the Android to collect coins or do the odd battle or breeding when I am out and about. I don't cart the iPad around with me.

Jagger517
02-12-16, 04:47 AM
Not possible Jagger. I only use the Android to collect coins or do the odd battle or breeding when I am out and about. I don't cart the iPad around with me.

Ok, but *can* you access the Arctic Isles on your Android?

DeeDe99
02-12-16, 05:27 AM
Not possible = No. ;)

kooky panda
02-12-16, 09:51 AM
Ok, but *can* you access the Arctic Isles on your Android?
No I am sorry but you will not have access to the artic islands while playing on your android device.

Jagger517
02-13-16, 12:19 AM
Ok, I understand. I thought Dee was just telling me she doesn't play much on her Android, and I was like, that's not what I'm asking! :mad:

But now I get it, lol :p

DeeDe99
02-13-16, 02:30 PM
Sorry for the confusion Jagger! LOL Rereading I can see how you thought what you thought! :)

Dragosle
02-13-16, 11:19 PM
Android can't access to Arctic Isle but we can visit our neighbors' Arctic Isle if they have it.

Odd! :p

kooky panda
02-14-16, 09:26 AM
I play on an Android device. And I know that I am missing out on cool album rewards that iOS players get.

What if I transfer my game over to a friend's iPad, open up the album and get the rewards, then transfer my game back to my Android -- will I break Storm8's servers? Or glitch up my game?

I want the Sword in Stone! And all those awesome dragons!

Glad your questions were answered!