PDA

View Full Version : Valentine event stages

MsEmma123
02-09-16, 05:16 PM
My event isn't progressing. I'm now on stage 4 only because I made purchases in the newspaper. I wasn't able to mfg a pearl bracelet because Pearl icon doesn't show in my studio. Now at stage 4 I need to make a rhinestone bracelet and have the products required but no icon to make in the studio. Any advice on how I can resolve this before the event ends?...

SparklyOctopus
02-09-16, 05:34 PM
Have you been progressing through the Questline? By going through it, you should be able to unlock the recipe to make Pearls in the Studio.

mcmaster40
02-09-16, 05:49 PM
i have had the same problem...could not make rose bouquet and not cant make the pearl necklace. its taking forever to get enough pink shears for the rose bushes also. finally found a few for sell but still need 2 more

mcmaster40
02-09-16, 05:57 PM
never mind. finally got the rose bushes cut and it put the rose bouquet in the studio so im assuming ill get the other stuff after each step in the foxy valentine quests

Rynetory2
02-10-16, 07:17 PM
Yes your new crafts will appear respectively when you reach the goal that asks for them. Please see current thread for more information and continue to post any questions there. Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?88769-Valentine-s-Event-February-4-2016-IOS-Only)