PDA

View Full Version : Infernowl - 2016 Feb 12

kooky panda
02-09-16, 03:16 PM
20 Hours

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28600&d=1455310757 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28600&d=1455310757)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/4a5c966d782b9b4089ea91edae04d34b/tumblr_inline_o2avnqB6kv1qm7yoc_540.pngThis flighty friend will keep your forest grounded. While this creature appears to be hot to the touch, it will sure be a cool addition to your forest. You?ll be one of the who?s who with the Infernowl only in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=YmRiMjUzM2M5MGI4ZWMyOTdlNzYzMTNlNTQ2OGFhM2ZmNzMz ZjRkMCx5eEJJWmxnUw%3D%3D)!

Drachenia
02-09-16, 05:30 PM
Oh is beautiful , I hope that there is a new element and land expansion is. My breeding is being tracked by Pech :confused:

jojopeanut
02-09-16, 05:36 PM
Looks like fire/lightning.

Doompicnic
02-09-16, 08:05 PM
ooh love this owl :)

ArcadiaTofu
02-12-16, 12:36 PM
Fire-Earth with no land expansions to speak of, or any fixes so we have room in our forests via fixing the Treasure habitat limit.

What else is new, right? >:(

ninasidstorm8
02-12-16, 12:37 PM
So the Infernowl turns out to be another Earth/Fire animal. I believe that makes number 32. It does make a nice fail while trying for the XO Ox.

jojopeanut
02-12-16, 12:48 PM
At least there's a chane while trying for Xo Ox.

Sandybellee
02-12-16, 12:54 PM
Oh no! It just had to be earth-fire! :( I don't like it at all so I'm sure I'll get it trying for Love Bug and Stuffin Puffin.

MaribouMay
02-12-16, 01:01 PM
A beautiful owl! And just after I finally managed to breed Love Bug. Not sure I can handle another Armordillo army right now.

Is it limited?

31aug2002
02-12-16, 01:45 PM
What is the breeding time for this.... ?
And yes I see armordillos on the horizon !!

Melis2a84
02-12-16, 01:59 PM
Hey guys just breed rock rhino and pyro and got 20hrs on 3rd try :)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28600&d=1455310757 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28600&d=1455310757)

ninasidstorm8
02-12-16, 02:45 PM
A beautiful owl! And just after I finally managed to breed Love Bug. Not sure I can handle another Armordillo army right now.

Is it limited?

There is not a Limited Time banner in the shop for the Infernowl, so I assume it is not limited. However, the sale is for a lilted time, probably a week.

ninasidstorm8
02-12-16, 02:48 PM
Hey guys just breed rock rhino and pyro and got 20hrs on 3rd try :)

Congratulations!!! 20 hours is a long time for a Rare but I don't see how it could be anything else. I don't like this trend of longer and longer breed times.

MaribouMay
02-12-16, 04:08 PM
There is not a Limited Time banner in the shop for the Infernowl, so I assume it is not limited. However, the sale is for a lilted time, probably a week.

That is what I was thinking too, but is not always clear. A bit more clarity in general would be very nice.

purpzy
02-12-16, 07:59 PM
I got it first try with lvl 10 Armordillo and lvl 10 Magmacore!!

Werekatze
02-13-16, 08:01 AM
I took a break from trying for the Xo Ox and just received a 20hr. Breeding Time on my first attempt, using my Bulldog x Aperil Fool.

Congratulations to those who did it and good luck to those of you working on it!! =D

LilliDee
02-13-16, 09:25 PM
I got a 20 hr timer with Aperil Fool and Pyro Pony. Hope that helps someone. A bonus is if you don't have the Love Bug, which I don't, we can try for either it or the owl. Now if I could just get the Kissy Cat as it is so cute...

DanielsForest
02-14-16, 09:11 AM
Bred a level 13 Punk Skunk and level 11 Magmacore and got a 20 hr timer. Surprise, surprise, it was a Puffalo! Which says it is not breedable, but I now have it evolving in my flower so it must have slipped through the programing cracks.
So I did it again just to see what would happen. Got another 20 hr timer, thought I had another Puffalo, but it is an Infernowl. Which again is strange because I thought breeding usually takes one element from each animal, but this one ignored the Punk Skunk.
Lucky to get two new animals back to back.

ninasidstorm8
02-14-16, 09:25 AM
Bred a level 13 Punk Skunk and level 11 Magmacore and got a 20 hr timer. Surprise, surprise, it was a Puffalo! Which says it is not breedable, but I now have it evolving in my flower so it must have slipped through the programing cracks.
So I did it again just to see what would happen. Got another 20 hr timer, thought I had another Puffalo, but it is an Infernowl. Which again is strange because I thought breeding usually takes one element from each animal, but this one ignored the Punk Skunk.
Lucky to get two new animals back to back.

Usually when an animal is in the Shop you can breed it. Since the Puffalo is currently in the shop for a limited time on sale, that is probably why you could breed it. S8 doesn't change the description when they recycle animals. It was originally a Goal Line animal so the description reflects that fact.

It would be interesting to see if someone can breed a Matripony right now with a Love Dove and Smitten Kitten as well. We have never had a unique element trio animal on sale before. but I believe it would be possible.

Congratulations on your new animals.

DanielsForest
02-14-16, 10:51 AM
It would be nice to try and breed Matripony but Smitten Kitten (and probably Love Dove) does not show up when choosing what to breed.

oo56
02-14-16, 11:40 AM
I just got 20 hours on the nest. :) I can get an Infernowl, but no Love Bug. Frustrating! :(

Drachenia
02-14-16, 11:41 AM
Hi everybody, I get Infernowl. So now I have no place when a storybook come, I can not do :( When will now update the country for expansion ? 1. Shock Fox and 2.Infernowl

SmaugyHobit
02-14-16, 11:45 AM
Got this trying for the Xo Ox on second account, not a fan of it though.

ninasidstorm8
02-14-16, 12:19 PM
It would be nice to try and breed Matripony but Smitten Kitten (and probably Love Dove) does not show up when choosing what to breed.

That's a good point. I forgot that the special element trio animals are removed from the Breeding List when the time for the Trio is completed.

Aedolan
02-14-16, 02:26 PM
Good news and bad news. The good news is I got a 20 hour timer using a chocolate rabbit and a pyro pony. The bad news is I have no place to put this creature when it hatches. I sure wish we could store eggs once breeding is complete rather than having to place them in the nest. Until we get some more space, I'm stuck unless I start selling commons. ��

sweetypies97
02-16-16, 01:07 PM
I'm so sad that my chances of getting this one are so low. I'm plugging away, trying to get th XO ox, but I'm having no luck. It would be lovely if this was a 'fail' for me.

NannaSherry
02-16-16, 04:51 PM
Good news and bad news. The good news is I got a 20 hour timer using a chocolate rabbit and a pyro pony. The bad news is I have no place to put this creature when it hatches. I sure wish we could store eggs once breeding is complete rather than having to place them in the nest. Until we get some more space, I'm stuck unless I start selling commons. ��

I can't tell you how many commons I've sold off: fairy ferrets, armadillos, ranguins by the dozen. I've even had to sell off racmoons, conductors and others to make room for higher levels. It takes so long to expand. I've even had to get rid of unowned animals too like the BEEVER because I didn't have space and needed the nest clear. It's too bad but I've been having to resort to that for months.

kittenthief
02-17-16, 05:58 AM
I just got this as a fail for the love bug. : )

natxjkkggg
02-17-16, 06:36 AM
Me too yesterday

ogreve
02-17-16, 06:55 AM
Yep, same here: nothing yet triowise (basically meaning that the whole trio is effectively forfeit by now), but at least I did get this one quickly after its release, instead of "the usual two daily Armordillos". Once again a massively long timer, but at least it's in its habitat now and as I've pretty much given up on the trio already I'm at least glad to have gotten this owl and the Stuffin Puffin as fails. Now the whole line of permanent earth-fire animals is complete again.

ninasidstorm8
02-17-16, 09:26 AM
Yep, same here: nothing yet triowise (basically meaning that the whole trio is effectively forfeit by now), but at least I did get this one quickly after its release, instead of "the usual two daily Armordillos". Once again a massively long timer, but at least it's in its habitat now and as I've pretty much given up on the trio already I'm at least glad to have gotten this owl and the Stuffin Puffin as fails. Now the whole line of permanent earth-fire animals is complete again.

Congratulations on the Infernowl. we should be getting Puppy Love from the World Event soon giving us another Earth/Fire animal for a total of 33. I haven't bred the Infernowl yet, but the only Earth/Fire animal to come and go that I missed so far is the Chocolate Rabbit. Maybe it will return in some form for Easter.

2moregifts
02-17-16, 09:52 AM
I bred the Infernowl with Kissy Cat & Love Bug. Ain't that crazy. Still no XO Ox.

RowanaFarrin
02-17-16, 04:51 PM
Got this one trying for crystal unicorn with Glacial Griffin and Fladingo! Kinda surprised, I don't usually get new creatures this quickly. ^_^ Hopefully my run of good luck will continue with a complete trio!

zyfazix
02-18-16, 04:19 AM
I think I got it. Armordillo x Rampage gave 20 hours, still breeding

natxjkkggg
02-18-16, 05:35 AM
It's the only possibility!!

Drachenia
02-18-16, 07:23 AM
I think I got it. Armordillo x Rampage gave 20 hours, still breeding

Congratulations to Infernowl :D

kuppikahvia
02-18-16, 03:55 PM
The 20hr count just popped out in my forest as an Ox-bound fail, and I am not too enthusiastic about it as I do not really like this one but it is still better than your average 'Dilloes, right? :)

transberry
02-20-16, 05:47 AM
I bred the Infernowl with Kissy Cat & Love Bug. Ain't that crazy. Still no XO Ox.

I'll try that got both love bug and cat first try but have 14 fails trying to get this one

Haven't even tried for ox yet since it ends 2 days after owl

KadeeDid
02-20-16, 09:42 AM
I got 2 of these in a row. No luck on the Love Bug yet. Running out of space and having to get rid of animals.

skeexix
02-20-16, 11:19 AM
And it's gone! So incredibly upset with the lack of information from Storm8 when they introduce so many new animals as to which are limited in time. I spend real money to keep up, but I need accurate information. The lack of consideration for the players is crazy!

sanya87
02-21-16, 08:28 AM
Why is this animal gone? I dont remember it being limited? How can we know anymore if limited time means a limited animal or price? This needs to be precised, come on!

Zamom72
02-24-18, 04:22 PM
The Shop says this guy's "not available through breeding;" however, I have a 20-hour egg on my nest that says differently! I'd post a pic, except I have no idea how. :-) I did look it up though & that's him alright.

Missmaris84
02-26-18, 08:49 AM
Same here! It is on the Limited Egg chart but it is in my nest right now. Magmacore - Turtisle.

babysx1
02-26-18, 11:24 PM
Have an infernowl on nest after breeding hound and squirrel
Interesting since infernowl says not available through breeding

Sugarcat5
02-27-18, 09:19 AM
I got one too on my baby account.